Look better than your competitors. Spend less.

Your branding partners.

We make brands stand out with stunning graphic design, affordable printing, and websites that sell.

BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO™ is your best choice for creative graphic design, marketing collateral, and commercial printing services. We work with businesses of all sizes, from startups to established brands to create marketing material that highlights the strengths of your brand.

Denver, CO

• GlamourEyes | Eyelash Extension Studio
  • Transformations Spa & Salon
  • Kabod Coffee Roasters

Branding & Web Design for Marketing Company

"They broadened my expectations for this project, and then exceeded them."

June 2018 - Ongoing

BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO provides a full complement of marketing services. With a professional logo, sales presentation, and tradeshow display complete, they are now developing a website and marketing plan.

Denver, Colorado
Leonel Federico
Founder, Vinculum Enterprises

The new brand and presentation materials have directly contributed to the recruitment of several key investors. BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO takes a thoughtful, long-range approach to marketing. They deliver creative and compelling solutions that accurately reflect the business identity.

I am the founder and director of Vinculum Enterprises, which distributes LifeVantage products as an multi-level marketing (MLM) entity. We are building our network through a marketing strategy focused on capturing talent from corporate leaders to business owners. With my background in financial services, I have developed the ability to approach people with more wealth, success, and status than I had and recruit them to work with me, so I saw a huge opportunity to improve the average industry success rate of 3%.

For what projects/services did your company hire BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO™?

I first approached BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO to design the logo for LifeVantage’s flagship product, Protandium. I then realized they could help me with a wide range of marketing tools, so I retained them for other projects like a presentation, business cards, and seminar banners.

Protandium offers innumerable health benefits, but has a complex story. I wanted a logo and presentation that would clearly convey the product’s image and resonate with my audience.

I met with four other vendors for my logo design. Several proffered some nice designs, but none asked about my overall marketing goals. At our initial meeting, BRANDING's owner took the time to look at what I was currently using and asked several questions. We spent about 90 minutes simply reviewing my objectives, and when he sent me samples of his ideas, I knew I had found my marketing company.

After meeting with BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO, I realized that I needed to rethink the development of my marketing plan. They had requested to see the parent company’s website to be sure that my new design would complement it, and illustrated how all my marketing should have a consistent theme. They produced a logo that I liked and repackaged my seminar and two-part sales presentations to match.

They then helped me establish a professional company email account, design business cards, and develop a trade show backdrop. The next step is my website and online marketing strategy, and I am excited to see what they can create.

I worked exclusively with the company's owner.

Using the presentation, I successfully recruited my five primary principles to lead the organization’s development, and they are already using my platform to build their networks. I was also able to recruit telemarketers for lead generation.

The workflow was extremely collaborative and I have been satisfied with the structure. We established a great dialogue, and I look forward to working with them on future marketing projects.

Several of the other vendors I interviewed created logos before understanding what I wanted to accomplish. Another wanted me to hire them without presenting any ideas or samples of what they could do. Not only were they experienced in developing marketing and educational materials for MLMs, but BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO also listened to my goals and desired approach. That enabled them to present an array of ideas I liked and expand the project’s scope. They broadened my expectations for this project, and then exceeded them.

I can offer no suggestions with respect to marketing. Business-wise, I would prefer that a person answer their phone, but I know I am old-fashioned in my approach to technology.

Overall Score This is a company that listens first and delivers on their promises.
    We had our first meeting late afternoon on a Saturday. He was willing to accommodate my schedule.
    BRANDING was able to deliver a package of services for what other companies were going to charge for the logo alone.
    I couldn't be happier with their work. They took the time to understand my goals and developed ideas to meet them.
    I recommend them at every presentation, and several friends are considering using them as well.

Full Branding Support for Coffee Company

“They’re the partner every small business that’s looking to grow needs.”

2017 - Ongoing

BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO™ provided a full suite of branding services for a coffee company including a proposal package. They designed the logo, cups, and packaging for the brand.

Denver, Colorado
Muluye Hailemariam
Owner, Kabod Coffee

BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO™ delivered a full range of high caliber design assets to launch a company’s rebranded identity. The deliverables secured placement in several stores, and customers admire the attractive product packaging. Led by a talented principal, the team is dedicated to client success.

I’m the owner of Kabod Coffee, a 100% organic coffee company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO™?

We needed full branding support for our coffee company.

BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO™ created our full branding. They put together a proposal package and designed our logo, packaging, and coffee cups. All the assets they created like labels are very high quality.

I was in direct contact with Roman (Owner, BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO™).

How did you come to work with BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO™?

One of my contacts knew the owner of BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO™ and was pleased with their services.

We’ve spent over $10,000.

We’ve been working together since 2017.

BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO™ did an amazing job at our project. We won spots in different stores because of the brand identity created. They take ownership of their work, which means a lot to me.

People who buy our products don’t want to throw the packaging away. One customer who purchases from us every two weeks said she never wants to crush our packaging. She even took a picture of the product she bought and sent it to us.

How did BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO™ perform from a project management standpoint?

The owner of BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO™, my contact from the company, is outstanding.

BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO™ genuinely wants our company to thrive. They consider our success their own success, too. BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO has been amazing in comparison to all the other companies I’ve worked with in the industry.

I wish everyone knew about BRANDING IS WHAT WE DO™. They’re the partner every small business that’s looking to grow needs.