Boutique Marketing Agency

Boutique Marketing Agency is a unique full service global digital creative agency dedicated to helping businesses and brands grow online. We deliver bespoke plans across different platforms with disciplines in media, strategy, digital and PR.

Our sophisticated approach to digital advertising is enhanced by creativity and data analysis unlike other agencies. We have a fantastic reputation for creating unique and tailored strategies that transform brands, exceed expectations and deliver results across the metrics that matter. Our work is frequently recognised through a variety of awards and we retain our Google Premier Partner status.

SEO for New Financial Services Company

"I was very satisfied with their work."

Sept. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Boutique Marketing Agency executed a keyword strategy SEO campaign. The team built backlinks and did content marketing.

Owner, Financial Services Startup

The strategy increased traffic and the number of inquiries. The team communicated regularly and worked quickly, complying with all specifications.

I started my own financial services company after leaving a major bank.

For what projects/services did your company hire Boutique Marketing Agency?

I hired them for SEO. I wanted to increase the number of visitors to my site.

I wanted to improve my site’s Google ranking.

I received a referral.

Boutique Marketing Agency did SEO to increase organic traffic. They executed a keyword strategy, built backlinks, and provided content marketing services.

I interacted with the marketing manager. He had a team working behind the scenes.

Traffic to my website increased notably, and so did customer inquiries.

The team was helpful, accessible, and communicative throughout the project. They sent reports, updates, and web analytics via email.

They worked fast and accomplished everything in a short amount of time. The staff complied with all of my requirements.

I was very satisfied with their work.