Creative Web Studio

We opened up an agency in 2018 to achieve the best result in communication between the brands and their customers in different areas. We have always tried to do the impossible and highest in quality. We offer creative, strategic and innovative solutions to help brands in problem solving and communication with the clients.

We build relationships on the principles of reliable and long-term partnership.Agency goals for 2019:— To get into agencies pool nominated for the award “Agency of the Year”— To help with launch interesting projects— ToImprove our skills in development of creative front-end— To Create a new agency website— To make an interactive promo site for an HR agency— To win 10 awards at least— Don`t increase the number of team members more than 15We have had many failures, but in 2019 we will enter with literate processes, segmented by clients, and with a clear deadlines.

2018
Moscow, Russia

Moscow Metropoliten Lindsay Construction Oboosho BillMack EROR shop Saudi Arabia ModulBank
Oboosho Image

Oboosho

Together with Oboosho we have created a service to order cleaning in new York. The project was conducted from the idea to the implementation of both the service and the product as a whole. The backend of the website is written in Yii2, the front end on the vue.js. We have designed a complex database, organized the work of clients, programmed booking, admin panel for Oboosho managers, 2 personal accounts (client/cleaner),

integrated Stripe, order changes, payment cancellation, chat between the cleaner and the client. Now it is a fully functioning startup that is successfully moving forward.
AdOrder Image

AdOrder

Ad Order is an Agency that deals with marketing and advertising. Their goal was to stand out on the Internet among competitors. We proposed a concept with flying people in the form of a slider and animated it. This made it possible to avoid template sites that have competitors in their industry. In the feedback form, we made a big brief to make contact with the client faster and to explain the task normally. We also scattered

animated people around the site to maintain the overall style.
BillMack Image

BillMack

Developed a website for our client Bill Mack. Sculptor Bill Mack works in such a rare art form that coming up with a name to describe it has been only slightly less arduous than creating the art itself. Bill Mack sculpture simple put is emotional elegance defined in sculpture. We made him a creative promo in dark colors that reflects his brand, style and creativity. A little magic and we get a creative personal website.

Website Development for House Cleaning Company

“I was satisfied with the final deliverable.”

Mar. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Bounds developed a website and designed graphics for it, as well. They integrated it with Stripe, created client and cleaner portals, and designed a complex database.

President, House Cleaning Company

The project with Bounds took much longer than anticipated, but the end product met expectations. Although they could’ve been more efficient, the team was extremely creative and built a site that looks good and functions well.

I'm the president of a house cleaning company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bounds?

I needed a partner to do web development.

Bounds developed our website, taking it from idea to implementation.  They wrote the backend in Yii2 and the frontend in vue.js, dividing the site into portals for both clients and cleaners. I wrote the copy for the site, and they provided the graphics and pictures. They also designed a complex database and integrated the site with Stripe to manage client payments and bookings.

I worked with a project manager.

How did you come to work with Bounds?

I found them online. They’d received some design awards and were able to do unique work, so I hired them.

I spent $9,400.

The project was only supposed to take three months, but it lasted from March 2018–March 2019.

I was satisfied with the final deliverable. It could’ve been better, but I was happy with what I got.

How did Bounds perform from a project management standpoint?

They took much longer than expected but did good work.

They were extremely creative.

They could’ve managed their work differently to be more efficient.

I don’t have any advice.

I'd refer them.