We Do Marketing People Love

We're a full-service Inbound Marketing Agency for attracting, converting, closing and delighting customers.

We help B2B companies target personas and create online campaigns to drive qualified traffic, convert that traffic to leads and nurture the best leads into sales.

We strategize and execute inbound marketing techniques including Content Marketing, Marketing Automation, Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing and more.

headquaters
  • Bold Digital Architects
    Rothschild Blvd 45
    Tel Aviv
    Israel
    +97254571232

Inbound Marketing Campaign, Marketing & Advertising Firm

"They are very dedicated and the response time is quick."

July 2016 - Ongoing

They provided market research on potential consumers and helped develop a strategy on how to best convey their message. They also provided keyword research to help improve their content and better optimize their site.

Director of Business Development, Marketing & Advertising Firm

They have received positive feedback from people who visit their site. They appreciate the agency's dedication and their ability to provide quick response time. They were particularly impressed with the agency's extensive knowledge on PPC campaigns and their willingness to give honest feedback.

Our company provides solutions to enable brands, marketers, and agencies to create personalized and dynamic video ads. We have a platform that enables us to take any data from CRM [customer relationship management] and advertising platforms to create a video. Then, we can personalize it based on whatever output the client wants. These customizations include Facebook, YouTube, email, and so on. I’m the director of business development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bold Digital Architects?

We needed help with lead nurturing. This challenge developed into a much larger marketing plan.

Bold Digital Architects did a lot of consumer research. They looked at unique points—what message goes with what stage of the funnel and what’s the best way to convey that message? We also looked into how to integrate that into our system with our various capabilities. They helped us structure our inbound marketing strategy and that expanded into a broader marketing project. They also gave us advice on keywords and how to optimize those. Bold Digital Architects had a lot of knowledge from previous projects. The research took about a month, then we started writing the content and building the content plan. Because we built the inbound funnel, we had the ability to create the videos based on data.

How did you come to work with Bold Digital Architects?

We had HubSpot as part of our solution from a previous marketing agency, who was local. We were looking for a local agency that could support the hours we were working. I found Bold Digital Architects while researching and reached out to them and other agencies. We had an interview with each of them to see which one would work best with us. The fact that they had written a book around PPC [pay-per-click] set them apart from the other agencies. We knew they could help us not only with the bottom of the funnel but with top of the funnel activities as well. When I met them, I could tell they were dedicated to what we were trying to achieve.

How much have you invested with Bold Digital Architects?

We have spent between $10,000 and $50,000 over the course of our relationship.

We started working with them in July 2016, and the work is ongoing.

Bold Digital Architects did what I wanted them to do. We are still in the process of measuring the results so I don’t have any metrics. The feedback we’re getting about the content that we’re writing is positive. People are proud to sharing our content.

How did Bold Digital Architects perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very dedicated and the response time is quick.

What did you find most impressive about Bold Digital Architects?

There are a lot of digital agencies that can provide HubSpot support and do PPC campaigns. What makes Bold Digital Architects great is they know what they’re good at and won’t take on something that they’re not able to carry out. They gave us honest feedback on things we wanted to try and I appreciated that. They were professional and let us know if there was something we wanted to do that wouldn’t be beneficial to us.

None.

Overall Score There are things on HubSpot that we wanted to push forward, and we need to go back and forth with HubSpot on those.
    I think their pricing is fair. They work really hard.
    A higher score would be saying they’re perfect. There’s always room to improve, but I’ve been happy with their work.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Digital Strategy & Campaign for Financial Services Company

"They were on top of everything, even when we needed things done quickly. They’re amazing."

July 2015 - Ongoing

The team provided strategy around improving their ROI on their existing PPC and Facebook campaigns. The agency also helped to advertise those campaigns.

Nurit Dor Haim
CMO, eloan

The client is seeing $2 come in for every $1 they spend with the agency. They appreciate the agency's consistent delivery of analytics so corrections can be made if necessary, and their willingness to get things done quickly.

I’m the CMO of eloan, a peer-to-peer lending company based in Israel. Most of our clients are online.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bold Digital Architects?

We needed to get our audience’s attention and touch base with them several times over the course of our engagement. When I joined the company, we were working with a couple of digital companies that were doing PPC [pay-per-click] and Facebook campaigns along with branding over the Internet. From my point of view, it was a mess. I wanted to consolidate everything and have some ROI [return on investment] assistance to understand what was going on.

I sat down with Bold Digital Architects and talked about goals in terms of ROI and what we can expect in the future. We also wanted our management team to have a very clear picture of what digital marketing is, which meant educating them on how consistency is very important. Bold Digital Architects gave us a clear digital strategy as well as feedback from what they knew about our industry. They did all the PPC and Facebook advertising and banners. They have a graphic designer who worked with us as well.

How did you come to work with Bold Digital Architects?

I found them through friends. I allowed them to look at our Google analytics before we met and asked where we could be in the future. They were able to provide answers to my questions.

How much have you invested with Bold Digital Architects?

We spend between $100,000 and $200,000 per year on their services.

We started working with them in July 2015, and the work is ongoing.

They’re very clear with us and have tolerance with working with very impatient people. They’re always open to consulting with us about any issues or questions we had. If we spend $1 with them, we receive $2 back. They’re measuring everything about the audience, which is very detailed. I have referred them to other people and they’re very satisfied.

How did Bold Digital Architects perform from a project management standpoint?

They were on top of everything, even when we needed things done quickly. They’re amazing. We communicated through email and phone calls. They’re a very dedicated partner.

What did you find most impressive about Bold Digital Architects?

They think about things as a team, which makes me confident in their skills. Most of the other firms I’ve worked with, other people were doing the projects and the management didn’t know what was going on. Bold Digital Architects’ management knows who is handling what and the results they are seeing.

Are there any areas Bold Digital Architects could improve?

I can’t think of anything now.

I think they're very honest with their pricing.

PPC Campaign for Saas Company

"They are one of the best companies I’ve worked with in terms of project management."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

They provided PPC services for the client's AdWords, Facebook, Taboola, and LinkedIn accounts. They helped write content for their PPC campaigns, developed landing pages, and did keyword research to figure out which would be best to target.

CEO, Saas Company

Conversion rate has gone up between 30 and 40% and the CPA (cost per acquisition) has decreased. The client appreciated the agency's ability to collaborate and balance a friendly and professional relationship. Bold Digital Architects' team was able to both develop content and make sure it performed well.

We are a SaaS [Software-as-a-service] company that sells prescriptions to users on a marketing platform. Our target audience is marketers in small- and medium-sized businesses. We help them to achieve better results when they advertise. I’m the CEO of our company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bold Digital Architects?

At that time, we wanted to extend our reach and optimize our campaigns.

We were running PPC [pay-per-click] campaigns for AdWords, Facebook, Taboola, and LinkedIn. I asked Bold Digital to recreate the campaigns from scratch because I felt what we had was not good enough. Initially, they were managing the old campaigns and so they recreated them one by one. We created new marketing campaigns on Facebook and AdWords. They wrote copy for the campaigns, created landing pages, and optimized the keywords for the campaign. They also did the budgeting and targeting.

In some cases, they provided the copywriting and design for the landing pages and were also building it. In other cases, I was working with a designer and Bold Digital was managing the project. They helped me with influencer outreach by interviewing influencers based on a list that Bold Digital helped me to prepare.

How did you come to work with Bold Digital Architects?

I found them on Google. It was easy for me to decide that I want to work with them.

How much have you invested with Bold Digital Architects?

We spend over $100,000 per year on their services.

We began working with them in March 2015, and the work is ongoing.

They did a great job. Bold Digital helped us run a successful campaign. Whenever I have meetings, everyone is talking about it. The design and production of the campaigns were great. We needed different things with different timings, and they were very flexible to provide the services we needed in a timely manner. I’m very satisfied working with them. They understand our business and the process was smooth. We had better results than expected because they spent time researching. The conversion rate has gone up 30% or 40% and the cost per acquisition has gone down. Bold Digital worked very collaboratively with everyone on my team. Their team is very friendly and professional.

How did Bold Digital Architects perform from a project management standpoint?

They are one of the best companies I’ve worked with in terms of project management. They’ve delivered on time and keep me updated. I don’t have to inquire about things because I always get the information in a timely manner. We communicate through email, phone and have in-person meetings.

What did you find most impressive about Bold Digital Architects?

Most advertising agencies do great advertising but they don’t go deeper to the marketing level. In contrast, Bold Digital Architects understands marketing at a deeper level. What sets them apart is they can deal with content and performance. Most other agencies are good at one or the other, but not both. Bold Digital had a very high level of project management and production of content. They’re very analytical and precise with their performance.

Are there any areas Bold Digital Architects could improve?

I don’t have any negative feedback. They were great to work with.

They’re always on time.
    I got more than I was expecting.
    They’re one of the best companies I’ve worked with.
    I always refer them to colleagues.