Canada's Leading SEO and Web Design Company

BlueHat Marketing provides comprehensive online marketing solutions for businesses. Our focus is on optimizing websites to maximize their visibility on search engines and drive customers to our clients’ doors.

Montreal, Canada

Tribecca Finance

Marlow's Diamond & Design

Priority Plumbing

Keller Williams Realty

Digital Marketing for Signage Company

"BlueHat Marketing greatly improved our Google visibility."

Jan. 2015 - Dec. 2016

Bluehat Marketing marketed a small business on Google using organic SEO techniques and partnering with the client's social media efforts.

Toronto, Canada Area
Vice President, Signage Company

Bluehat Marketing has improved the client's website visibility on Google local searches and the overall architecture of the site. They could improve industry knowledge but have satisfied the client.

Our family-owned sign company was started by my father many years ago. We have a team of 7 employees that produce signage and print material. I am in charge of file management, sales, design, and production.

What challenge were you trying to address with BlueHat Marketing?

We needed to improve the site's ranking so that we would be better seen on Google.

BlueHat Marketing designed and developed our website. They also provided organic SEO for it, while I was in charge of the social media end.

How did you come to work with BlueHat Marketing?

BlueHat Marketing was found by another employee through an online search. After a few conversations with the candidates, she eventually recommended BlueHat Marketing to me.

How much have you invested with BlueHat Marketing?

The cost of BlueHat Marketing's services was $10,000 per year, on average.

We started working with BlueHat Marketing in 2015. The contract has been recently terminated.

BlueHat Marketing greatly improved our Google visibility. Because we were dealing with organic traffic, there wasn't a big improvement immediately. I've mainly seen it within the last 8 months based on the analytics provided by BlueHat Marketing.

How did BlueHat Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Over the course of our 2-year relationship, BlueHat Marketing was very professional and available. They did exactly what we asked for and provided advice for our site's direction.

What did you find most impressive about BlueHat Marketing?

Nothing in particular.

Are there any areas BlueHat Marketing could improve?

I can't expect BlueHat Marketing to understand my business as well as I understand it, so we've had to work together. I can't think of any improvements for them.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with BlueHat Marketing?

Google does work, so, if someone is contemplating not advertising through the search engine, they should reconsider it.

BlueHat Marketing could have been quicker in terms of putting together designs.
    No complaints here.
    I was happy with BlueHat Marketing's work, but the lack of understanding around my business created a bit of a void.

Organic SEO for Jewelry Store

"They’re very straightforward in what the results are and how the results are working."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Bluehat Marketing provides online marketing support for a brick-and-mortar jewelry store with the goal of setting more customer sales appointments and appearing in the top 3 of relevant Google searches.

Calgary, Canada
Owner, Jewelry Store

Bluehat Marketing has improved qualified lead generation for the client and opened up more marketing avenues for the client. Their blog writing could improve but they are highly recommended.

We’re a custom jewelry designer. We also do catalog jewelry and repairs out of a physical office. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BlueHat?

My online marketing is one of the key components to my business and I need it done properly. The SEO is to bring people to come in for appointments. I wanted to make sure we’re in the top 3 rankings on Google.

I’m doing all my own PPC but BlueHat handles the organic side of our online marketing.

How did you come to work with BlueHat?

I searched for the top SEO companies online and BlueHat was the top 1 on the list.

How much have you invested with BlueHat?

I spend $21,000 a year on their services.

I’ve been working with them since August 2016 and the project is ongoing.

BlueHat has been awesome. They’ve been instrumental in setting up some marketing funnels that they didn’t charge me for. That’s been a good addition to what I was doing. They’re very straightforward in what the results are and how the results are working.

What did you find most impressive about BlueHat?

For an IT-based company, they have better social skills than others I’ve worked with.

Are there any areas BlueHat could improve?

If they had a larger team, they could finalize projects quicker. Their blog writing could also use a bit of improvement.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with BlueHat?

Make sure you don’t hold back on your opinions—explain what you want to be done in detail. You need to stay on board with them as much as they’re on board with you. It’s a two-way street.

SEO and Web Design for Residential Plumbing Business

"BlueHat could get results within a matter of weeks, compared to other companies, which couldn't do the same."

Jan. 2012 - Ongoing

Bluehat Marketing created a new website and marketed residential services in a local area to residential clients using SEO [search engine optimization] and social media marketing.

11- 50 employees

Ontario, Canada
Owner, Plumbing Business

Bluehat Marketing provides a great return on investment for SEO work and fixes website issues immediately. They have great client service.

We're a residential plumbing services company. I am the owner of the company. I am also in charge of marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with BlueHat?

We only handle service calls, and not new construction or renovation. Because our jobs are smaller in nature, we rely on a heavy volume of calls. BlueHat ensures that our website is ranking within the top Google and other search engine positions.

BlueHat built our site, is providing SEO for it, as well as social media marketing on sites like Facebook.

How did you come to work with BlueHat?

We were one of the first plumbing companies to have a website, while the other big players of the time were invested in Yellow Pages. We could operate within a less-competitive market. Once Yellow Pages started investing in SEO, we lost our top-3 ranking. I was referred to BlueHat by a colleague, so I gave them a try.

How much have you invested with BlueHat?

The cost of BlueHat's services is around $5,000 per month.

I have been working with BlueHat for 4-5 years, and have no plans to stop the engagement.

BlueHat could get results within a matter of weeks, compared to other companies, which couldn't do the same in a year and a half. I was highly impressed with BlueHat, so we've continued to grow our campaign. I've referred BlueHat to many people so far.

We've always held the top 3 positions for some of the most competitive keywords. BlueHat has maintained our rankings, continuing to add keywords and adapting to Google algorithm changes. We have seen the best return-on-investment out of all our marketing campaigns. Our SEO has almost been like a pay-per-click campaign, given how fast BlueHat was able to get us ranking.

How did BlueHat perform from a project management standpoint?

BlueHat's account manager has always been there for me. I never had to wait for results or updates.

What did you find most impressive about BlueHat?

Aside from BlueHat doing a good job, they're easy to deal with and responsive to anything I require, like website changes and edits. I've dealt with other companies, where I wouldn't receive responses for 2 weeks at times.

Are there any areas BlueHat could improve?

As a consumer, I will always want more, but BlueHat has done an extremely good job.

People will normally interview 2-3 companies when deciding on an SEO partner. It's a long-term commitment, so gauging results takes time. It's difficult to decide whom to trust with the next 6 months of a business. I would strongly recommend to start with BlueHat Marketing first out of your list of potential companies to save a lot of time, frustration and reap faster results.

Overall Score BlueHat's goal is to exceed expectations, which has shown.
    BlueHat is very fast.
    I've seen the best ROI out of all my marketing campaigns.
    BlueHat did what was promised every time.
    I have referred BlueHat to many people, and would do so again without hesitation.

SEM and Hosting for Financial Services Firm

"We're ranking higher for many of our keywords, and are receiving more applications from clients wanting to apply for a loan."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Bluehat Marketing provides SEO [search engine optimization], PPC [pay-per-click] services, and web hosting. They have provided minor web design work over two years of engagement.

11- 50 employees

Toronto, Canada Area
VP of Finance, Financial Services Firm

Bluehat Marketing has achieved a lot of keyword growth, which in turn led to a lot of new loan growth. They provide account changes very quickly and always provide sound advice.

We're a mortgage lending company. I am the president of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BlueHat?

We needed to better-reach clients over the internet.

BlueHat is handling our site's hosting and SEO, as well as our pay-per-click campaign. BlueHat has made minor changes to the site.

How did you come to work with BlueHat?

We found a few different companies through Google searches. We found a clutch.co review of the top Canadian SEO firms, and talked to business associated with the companies they're using. After interviewing a few candidates, we chose BlueHat.

This is confidential.

We started working with BlueHat 2 years ago, and have an ongoing relationship.

BlueHat's results can best be compared to the company we were using previously. With a similar budget, BlueHat has been able to achieve better results. We're ranking higher for many of our keywords, and are receiving more applications from clients wanting to apply for a loan. We're satisfied with our return-on-investment.

How did BlueHat perform from a project management standpoint?

BlueHat has given us good reporting, and they're responsive in general. Our account manager deals with issues actively and gets things done.

What did you find most impressive about BlueHat?

Something I've appreciated about BlueHat is that they are very responsive to correcting any issues which may come up. It's important to us that, if things do occur, BlueHat will understand the urgency of getting everything working properly.

Are there any areas BlueHat could improve?

We initially started our work with BlueHat on SEO and pay-per-click. After moving our site to their servers, we had some issues initially, which really shouldn't have occurred. BlueHat bent over backward to fix and monitor our problem. There was testing done before the migration, but it may not have been done properly. Overall, BlueHat has been responsive and understood the importance of fixing the issue. I'm satisfied with how they handled the situation.

Clients need to be clear on what they're objectives are, for the task to be implemented properly.

Overall Score A perfect score is almost unattainable.
    Except for a few instances, BlueHat has met our deadlines.
    BlueHat has stuck to estimates, but the value for money could be increased.
    BlueHat has done great work.