New York City's top digital product agency

Gold

Blue Label Labs is a 64-person digital product development agency based in New York City with offices in Seattle and San Francisco.

Over at the past 10 years, we have built and transformed over 300 businesses through strategy, design and development.

Our client ranges from startup entrepreneurs to Fortune 500s. We’re in the business of building the right product, not just any product. The right product is built by bringing together the expertise of the client, our own Product knowledge, and iterative customer feedback.

New York, NY
  • 175 Varick Street
    New York, NY 10014
  • 8201 164th Street, Suite 200
    Redmond, WA 98052
  • 655 Montgomery St, 7th Fl
    San Francisco, CA 94111

Bloomberg News; Fender; PayPal; United Nations; iHeart Media; Major League Baseball Player's Association; El Dorado Airport App; Hello Sitter; Magic Money; Muncheez; HowUdish

Overview

Hyer Case Study

Columbia University's Love My Heart Case Study

Fourty Five Ten & Joule Hotel Case Study

Technology Stabilization for Recommendation App Startup

"They were able to help us get the product to market in a way that we were proud of."

May 2015 - May 2016

Blue Label Labels took a pre-built app, stabilized the technology, and helped the client release it to the public. Additionally, BLL offered much needed technical advice.

Founder, App Startup

Blue Label Labs is complimented for their creativity in providing a cost-effective solution that would allow this client to recover sunk costs and get their product to market.

Our app is an app that connects people to other people in order to get recommendations. If you’re looking for a restaurant or bar in another city, you can connect with people for recommendations instead of searching online.

I’m co-founder and CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blue Label Labs?

Our first developer built an app that wasn’t built to scale. We needed a development firm to take over the app, stabilize it, and release it to the public. We didn’t have a technical cofounder.

They fixed a lot of the issues and gave us technical advice. They helped us understand the types of technologies we were working with and why some are better than others.

How did you come to work with Blue Label Labs?

I found them through review websites. I was looking for a New York-based shop. I had a meeting with Jordan, their COO, and a product manager. Later I met Bobby [founder and CEO, Blue Label Labs] and I really liked the team. They were tech focused and business minded so we were able to talk to them about multiple sides of the business. I looked at some of their previous work and it was really high quality, which made me comfortable working with them. They were honest about the cost of the project and wanted to at least help us stabilize it if we didn’t have the funds to totally rebuild it in the beginning.

How much have you invested with Blue Label Labs?

We spent between $10,000 and $50,000 on the project.

We started working with them in May 2015 and the project was completed in October 2015. They continued to work with us through part of 2016, and then we were able to bring on a technical co-founder to bring the development in-house.

They were able to help us get the product to market in a way that we were proud of. They were open-minded and creative in coming up with the right cost effective solution to meet my objectives, even though they would’ve preferred to rebuild everything in the beginning to meet their standards.

What did you find most impressive about Blue Label Labs?

They communicate really well and delegate the work well. Jordan is more on the operational side and Bobby is the lead tech person. They were always responsive and had a dedicated product manager who was always helpful and willing to meet to clarify any questions we had. It was really helpful to have someone who understood the technical and business side of things.

Are there any areas Blue Label Labs could improve?

If I wanted to talk to a specific developer it wasn’t always easy because of different time zones and having to go through a project manager. I think that’s a criticism of the industry.

The project came in below budget.
    They did a good job considering the circumstances they were working under.
    I have already recommended them.

Development for Mobile Game Notification App

"...Blue Label Labs was the most balanced in expertise, budget, and interactiveness throughout the process."

May 2016 - Jan. 2017

Blue Label Labs was brought on to deliver a mobile iOS application designed to help mobile gamers keep track of different in-game events and notifications.

Adam Shapiro
Founder, GamerCal

The app developed by Blue Label Labs has never crashed and has been well received by users with usership continuing to increase as marketing efforts increase.

GamerCal is a mobile iOS application that was designed by me with the idea to help mobile gamers keep track of all the different events, sales, etc. across all the games they play. I’m the founder and CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blue Label Labs?

The games have different events going on to keep the users’ attention. The challenge was to keep all of these events organized and translate them to different time zones across all the games. I had designed a prototype and I needed someone local to help me design and develop the app while on a limited budget.

It was a collaborative effort.

How did you come to work with Blue Label Labs?

I found them online. They had great reviews and were local to me. I was looking for someone who could provide constructive criticism and brainstorm with me. I interviewed 3 or 4 companies and Blue Label Labs was the most balanced in expertise, budget, and interactiveness throughout the process. They offered great feedback.

How much have you invested with Blue Label Labs?

I’ve spent between $50,000 and $200,000 with them so far.

We started the project in May 2016 and we released the product in January 2017. They’re still working on maintenance of the app and will help me with any enhancements I make.

I have a few crash reporting software development kits installed. The app has never crashed, which is awesome. We’re up to 50 users and we’re starting to do marketing efforts. Most of the feedback I’ve gotten is positive. People like the design and the flow. It’s been well-received and Blue Label Labs helped me figure out ways to keep users coming back.

How did Blue Label Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

It took longer than I expected but I couldn’t be happier with the product. I had a project manager named Dulio who had a good balance of technicality and communication. He gave feedback on the ideas I brought to them.

What did you find most impressive about Blue Label Labs?

Bruce Morrison is also part of their team. He’s a business development guy and we’ve been brainstorming ways to enhance the product. They’re invested in helping the app grow and succeed. They responded quickly to bugs throughout the process. The way they collaborated with me was another strength they had.

Are there any areas Blue Label Labs could improve?

I think they could’ve done a little better on quality assurance. There were bugs I found that I thought they should’ve found. But anytime I found anything, they got it fixed quickly.

Overall Score Everything was great. The quality and collaboration was exactly what I was hoping to find.
    They were punctual to all of our meetings. When there were issues, they were quick to turn them around.
    The estimate that they gave me was spot on. From doing research on other firms, their rate was the best balance of quality, location, and price. They were able to do the same work for a lot less money, which was great since I was a startup.
    It took some polishing throughout the process to get things where I wanted them, but they were quick in their turnaround and were able to deliver exactly what I was looking for.
    I had a very pleasant experience with them. The combination of quality, execution, and budget they offer can’t be beat.

App Development for Social Media Startup

"We preferred Blue Label's personalized service over larger companies."

Blue Label Labs developed a collaborative photo sharing platform and mobile application for both Android and iOS.

Cofounder, App Startup

Blue Label Labs worked closely with the client to keep them informed throughout their first app development project. The client notes that every member of the Blue Label Labs team was extremely responsive, from the top down.

Our organization uses a social media app as a photo sharing platform. It allows people to collaborate around specific topics. Users can create any topic and then people can share photos and connect with one another. I am the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blue Label Labs?

We contracted Blue Label Labs to help us develop the platform because we did not have an in-house developer.

How did you come to work with Blue Label Labs?

It was a pretty long process because we wanted to be sure we chose a great partner. We compiled a list of all the developers in the New York area so we could meet with them in-person. They offered personalized service and offered a quality product for a reasonable price. We preferred Blue Label’s personalized service over larger companies. The founders were very involved in the project at Blue Label Labs.

We have spent between $50,000 and $100,000.

We launched in October and are pursuing the NYU market. We recruited a few ambassadors and had between 50-60 people on the app, after which we ran into problems. We are currently reevaluating to see if we want to continue.

What did you find most impressive about Blue Label Labs?

The best thing about Blue Label Labs is working with the founders themselves, Bobby Gill and Jordan Gurrieri. I really appreciated that. Whenever I had an issue, I sent a message to Bobby and he immediately replied. Even the project manager who I worked with was very responsive.

Are there any areas Blue Label Labs could improve?

Initially, when we worked with them we didn’t have the strongest designer, Blue Label quickly replaced them. Other than that it was fine.

Overall Score I really enjoyed working with them.
    They missed some deadlines but put effort in to meet them.
    We went over budget on design, and on two occasions, Bobby and Jordan said there was a communication issue on their end and deducted billable hours.
    Other than the initial design issue, everything went smoothly. They explained the process in-depth. I wanted to understand the coding, so Bobby arranged a meeting and sat me down for an hour explaining how everything worked.
    When someone asks me, I say Blue Label Labs is really cool. As somebody who doesn’t understand apps, they walked me through developing one and understanding what goes behind the app.

App Development for SMB Funding Company

"[Blue Label Labs]'re very well alligned to small, mid-sized companies."

Blue Label Labs developed an app for both the Android and iOS platforms, in order to provide the client’s existing customers with a mobile experience.

Philadelphia Metro Area
CTO, SMB Funding Company

Blue Label Labs’ streamlined process and lack of internal bureaucracy has led to a close collaborative partnership with the client. Though the client does plan to move the project in-house, they have engaged Blue Label Labs to develop apps for their second website.

My company provides funding to small businesses. We do this for both our online channel, our website, and we do it through our telephone channel as well.

Part of the value proposition that we offer is that our customers have a better experience going through the process of applying for business funding with us than they would through traditional banks. We try to make the process easier and quicker so folks can get a decision within minutes, sometimes in real time as they're applying or after they submit their information, otherwise as soon as possible thereafter.

I’m the Chief Technology Officer.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Blue Label Labs?

In addition to the website and the telephone experience, we wanted to provide customers with a mobile experience as well. Being a relatively small company, we didn't want to make the investment in bringing on technology staff to implement our mobile experience or take time away from the teams that are providing the technology to develop our web services and other internal systems.

Blue Label Labs was able to work closely with our team so they could help us get that first version of our mobile applications out there. It is something that we will probably work with them over time to bring the ongoing development in-house.

How did you come to work with Blue Label Labs?

We spoke with several firms and the things that appealed to us about Blue Label Labs were: one, they had a number of references that we were able to speak to that also spoke very positively of them, and the model by which they would do the development seemed to fit well with the way that we approach things. We use an actual development process ourselves and we were trying to understand how we would engage them in both the design and the code testing. That process aligned well with how we do our development.

Finally, I think they provided a good value proposition. A lot of firms, I think, wanted to do a little bit more overkill than what was necessary, or than what we were asking, but they wanted to do it at a materially higher price than what we saw from Blue Label Labs and other firms that actually had made our final cut. That value proposition plays a big part as well.

Our app was between $10,000 and $50,000.

Ongoing, but will eventually work to bring the development in-house.

Basically it's just a Version 1 of our mobile application that we wanted to get out. After Version 1, we worked with them to build two more point releases, so I guess we're on Version 1.2 now of our mobile experience. They were able to provide both native iOS and Android versions, which was something that was important to us to give us full flexibility for future development.

Actually, we operate two websites. We had a great experience with the first and so we've engaged Blue Label Labs to build our mobile apps for our second website, doing a fairly similar type of customer experience. We'll be launching those in the second quarter of 2016.

The success is that we like the work, both the engagement model and their great value proposition, so much so, that we did a couple more point releases. We've now engaged them to do the mobile app for our second website.

What distinguishes Blue Label Labs from other providers?

For one, there's very low bureaucracy. We're working with the leaders in the organization who are also the "doers", and I would say it's the same way in our organization. They're very well aligned to small, mid-size companies, where you don't have layers of bureaucracy in the company and so you're not looking for a partner that's going to be adding to that. A nice streamlined process; easy to get answers to questions. The billing is very on target; they don't say one thing and then try to bill for a lot more than they had estimated. They just work well with the people at every level here, from relatively new developers to people that are fairly senior.

Is there anything Blue Label Labs could have improved or done differently?

I think it's been pretty good lately. I think that in the beginning there were probably a few times when we wanted a little bit more ongoing information, just from a status perspective. Over the months that we've been working together now, we've gotten to a point where I think we're happy with everything.

Overall Score But I don't want them to get too popular and then charge more.
    They haven't had any material misses.
    They've been right on target.
    It's on par with the quality of software we would develop ourselves.

iOS App Development for Safety App Startup

"Blue Label Labs is really easy to work with. They’ve got an amazing team."

Blue Label Labs developed an app for the iOS platform that provides the user’s contacts and the authorities with a GPS location in the event of an emergency.

Atlanta, Georgia
J. Moss
Founder, Planet 911

Blue Label Labs’ honesty and amazing team have led to a strong partnership with the client. The app works in 247 countries and has maintained a rating of over 4 stars in the App Store since its release. The client hopes to work with Blue Label Labs on an Android version in the near future.

Planet 911 is a self-protection app that deals with protecting yourself. It records the audio and video around you, calling 911, alerting your emergency contacts, storing audio and video in the cloud. It also has a timer on it for kids and college students to walk in between dorms or if they’re going someplace else.

I’m the inventor and founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Blue Label Labs?

I needed an iOS app developed with multiple functions. The app they built has two levels of alarms. There’s level one which sends a link to up to 10 contacts with your GPS location. They click the link and when they do that, it opens up the actual satellite picture of where that person is as well as giving the address. Level two is straight to 911. That GPS location is what the 911 centers are struggling with. For either level one or two, a viewing screen will come up so they can look and see what the user is seeing.

It’s only available on iOS right now. We’re trying to raise money to do the Android version. I’ve got several versions ready to go. I just need to raise money.

How did you come to work with Blue Label Labs?

I found Blue Label online. They were the quickest to respond to my inquiry and they were very helpful from the beginning. I’m not a tech savvy. I just got on the phone and they were the first to call back, so I went with them.

The app has cost a total of $105,000.

The current project is complete but we look towards the future to potentially work with them on the Android version of the app.

I built the app because there’s no place safe on the planet, and our app works in 247 countries. It will call the emergency number for whatever country you’re in. We’re in 42 countries. We’ve been up for almost two months and we have 1151 users. It’s a free app. If something happens to that person and they don’t make it, the hope is that the audio and video that has been recorded will be stored in the cloud so they can go back and look and try to get any evidence of that person’s last few minutes. Everybody can’t carry a gun but most people have a phone.

I have another company running my SEO [search engine optimization] campaign. They’re doing a great job for me. The biggest thing is app store reviews. I’m 4 stars plus in the app store. I’ve got 20 great reviews. We have had multiple interviews and publicity that came out of Blue Label Labs. It’s helped us grow. I’m sometimes getting 20 or 30 people a day which they say is very good.

What distinguishes Blue Label Labs from other providers?

Blue Label Labs is really easy to work with. They’ve got an amazing team. I feel like they’re honest with me and I highly recommend them.

Is there anything Blue Label Labs could have improved or done differently?

I can’t think of one time that we’ve had problems. It’s been relatively smooth. They did what they said they were going to do. They got the app out in a timely manner.

Overall Score They’ve got an amazing team.
    They got the app out in a timely manner.
    I feel like they’re honest with me and highly recommend them.

App Development for Music Theory Enthusiast

"I felt that even though I didn't know anything about making an app, the Blue Label Labs's team was there for me."

Blue Label Labs developed a music theory app for the iOS platform in a span of approximately six months from start to finish.

Thailand
Enthusiast, Music Theory App Startup

The client chose Blue Label Labs because of their strong reputation and responsiveness during the selection process. The client feels that the app is exactly what they wanted and notes BLL’s efforts to understand the initial concept as a key factor.

I don't have a company. I was doing this as an individual who loves music theory.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blue Label Labs?

I just wanted to try something I had never done before, and that led me to create an app.

It was not a big project. To my mind, it was fairly simple, but got a little more complicated since specific knowledge about music theory was required. I'm not sure if I can name all the services since I was not familiar with anything that was done. Basically, everything from scratch to the final product was done by the Blue Label team.

How did you come to work with Blue Label Labs?

I was trying to find companies on the Internet and contacted a few without getting any response. I remember reading an article where this company was mentioned as having a good reputation. I contacted them, and I got a very friendly response, which I valued highly. I felt that even though I didn't know anything about making an app, the Blue Label Labs's team was there for me and tried their best to understand what I wanted them to do.

This project was in the range of $10,000 to $50,000

What was the timeline of the project?

The complete project duration was approximately six months.

The app is ready and in the App Store. It is pretty much exactly what I wanted.

What distinguishes Blue Label Labs from other providers?

This was the first time I have done anything like this, so I won't be able to offer a comparison.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve or things you might do differently?

In the beginning when I described the app, I wanted to know if they were able to do it. I got an answer that it was possible. The only problem was that no one on their team had any knowledge of music theory. That meant that I actually had to teach them all the basics, and it took quite a while to make them understand some of the things. If they had had someone who already had this knowledge, it would have been much quicker, easier, and probably less expensive.

Overall Score .

Development for Traveler Information App

"I liked working with Blue Label because I was able to interact directly with my developers."

Blue Label Labs developed a social travel app for the iOS platform, taking over the project when a freelancer provided the client with poor-quality code.

Co-Founder, App Startup

Blue Label Labs’ communication of both their technical and business expertise was an invaluable asset for the client during their first app development. The client has since taken the project in-house but is grateful for Blue Label Labs’ guidance.

We are an iOS mobile app that connects travelers to like-minded local people in different cities so that they are able to get recommendations for things to do.

I am CEO and founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Blue Label Labs?

At the time we started working with Blue Label Labs, we didn't have an in-house developer. I had originally hired a freelance developer to build a prototype of the product for us. It wasn't the best quality. So, instead of trying to find another freelancer, I wanted to find a more reputable development firm. We came to them with existing code base and prototype.

Initially, we were just trying get something out [a minimum viable product] to get feedback on. It wasn't the easiest project in the world because we asked them to take over an existing code base that wasn't built that well. We needed Blue Label's help to stabilize it. The product BLL delivered wasn't completely built from scratch, but it required them to get up to speed on the existing code base quickly. We did have them implement some new features.

How did you come to work with Blue Label Labs?

I talked to a few other agencies. I had met with Blue Label's leadership to talk about the project, and I liked working with them. They're very technical, but they also seemed to understand the business side of things. They had perspective on SEO [search engine optimization] as well. For me, it was wanting to partner with somebody that wasn't just offering the technical side, but also offering inside information like technology strategy and how to think about the app in terms of an overall business.

For Blue Label's services, we are spending in the range of $10,000 to $50,000.

We've gotten a bunch of feedback on the overall concept and how that product reflects the concept and what we're trying to turn into an actual business. We first released an MVP version in October [2015] and, based on that, we implemented a new feature to it in February. Since then, we have brought on an in-house developer, so we redesigned the product, and we're just finishing up some usability tests on that. We're rebuilding the app from scratch because we don't want to continue to deal with the buggy legacy code from the first freelancer.

How did Blue Label Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

Most development firms will have project managers who facilitate between you and the developers. If you want to be involved in the development, project management adds a layer of complexity. I liked working with Blue Label because I was able to interact directly with my developers. From a communication perspective, that was awesome.

What distinguishes Blue Label Labs from other providers?

For me, coming from a nontechnical background, the most important thing was being able to understand the rationale on why we were doing certain things in terms of development and the full implications of new features and Apple system updates. Being actually able to talk to somebody who could communicate business rationale for certain things as opposed to just a pure technology perspective was important.

Is there anything Blue Label Labs could have improved or done differently?

There were occasions where I would have loved to do certain things to make the app perform better, but then I'd rely on them to say it might be more cost-effective to do it a different way. There were spots where they saved us money for sure. When we first gave them the project, the previous freelancer was costing us $1,000 a month for servers. I didn't have any perspective on whether that was a lot or a little. Once we got Blue Label involved, they changed that right away and saved us hundreds of dollars a month. Having technical advisors was so helpful for me.

App Development for Insurance Brokerage Firm

"Blue Label came in on time and under budget .... Their team is top notch."

Blue Label Labs developed an accident reporting app for both the Android and iOS platforms, allowing users to more efficiently provide the client with required information.

Philadelphia Metro Area
CTO, Insurance Brokerage Firm

Blue Label Labs' project management communicated with the client effectively, ultimately providing them with a quality product that has streamlined their claim process. The client looks forward to working with Blue Label Labs again on future projects.

My company is an insurance brokerage firm. We insure fleets of vehicles whether they be school buses, oil tankers, etc.

I’m the Chief Technology Officer.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Blue Label Labs?

We were giving our clients a paper trifold of information that they would have to collect in the event of an accident so that we could handle the claim. We were looking to make that electronic, and since everybody has cell phones today, we thought about making it an app. I started a process of looking for someone who could help us develop an app and get it in the app stores for our clients’ use.

Blue Label delivered an Android and Apple app. The app is an accident reporting app.

How did you come to work with Blue Label Labs?

I was new to the app development world. I had never developed one. I started researching who to go to on Google and asking colleagues. They recommended me to some places. Every place that I went to basically told me that the cost for the app would be way too expensive for the app we were going to get. One of the companies that I talked with was very helpful. They recommended Blue Label Labs. They said this company would fit my needs more. I reached out to Blue Label and we hit it off.

Our project fell between $10,000 and $20,000.

One of the issues we were experiencing with the trifold was that it was just a piece of paper with all the questions. The users would write down the information, and you can imagine that some people’s handwriting is very atrocious, and we would get it via mail. Our new process is all digital, takes all the information into the app, and electronically sends it in PDF form to my claims team. Now, because of the app, we’re getting the claim information much quicker and legible with all the required fields filled out.

What distinguishes Blue Label Labs from other providers?

The thing that stuck out to me about Blue Label Labs is when we negotiated the project, they said it was going to be done by a certain date. To be able to do that do that, their project management team kept reminding me to keep my side of the agreement as far as delivering all the information they needed from me. That effort kept the project online and I really appreciated that. Blue Label came in on time and under budget, and I believe we got the app two weeks ahead of schedule. Their team is top notch.

There were slight adjustments that we needed after the project was officially completely, and I figured I’d have to reengage them, but they just took care of them at no cost which was really nice. We still maintain communication because there are going to be some future projects we’re going to work on with Blue Label. They were very good.

Is there anything Blue Label Labs could have improved or done differently?

I didn’t have any issues at all. They were very helpful.

I’ve already done it.

App Development for On-demand Cosmetic Services Company

"[Blue Label Labs] add a lot of value that you're not paying for."

Blue Label Labs developed a scheduling app for the iOS platform to streamline the client's operations.

CEO, On-demand Cosmetic Services Company

The client has been able to create a whole new company around the app and is very impressed with its scalability. They note Blue Label Labs’ communication, responsiveness, and guidance as key factors in the project’s success.

We are a beauty company that provides on-demand hair and makeup services in the New York and Los Angeles area.

I'm the CEO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Blue Label Labs?

We were looking to streamline our logistics and operations process by using an app to facilitate scheduling of our artists.

Our app is currently on iOS only.

How did you come to work with Blue Label Labs?

I was considering Blue Label Labs and a few others. I went with them because of a very strong recommendation from an SEO [search engine optimization] expert that I trusted. He told me the top app development companies that he had worked with. Blue Label was the best value for the quality.

This project is in the range of $50,000 to $200,000.

Before we launched the app, I went to investors to get their feedback to raise money to launch the app with my company, and the feedback was so strong that they just wanted to invest in the app technology.

Now, I've created a whole new company around just that app technology. The extra knowledge and skills that Blue Label Labs lent to me in coaching me and guiding me through the app process was invaluable. We were able to get to a place that was much bigger than I had expected, and now we have such a scalable product, and will be able to scale our offering around the base of this technology.

What distinguishes Blue Label Labs from other providers?

Blue Label Labs is very responsive. If you send an email, you get a response back in the next five to 10 minutes. The customer service is great. Their business development team is amazing. They're smart. They know a lot and they can figure things out. They add a lot of value that you're not paying for.

Is there anything Blue Label Labs could have improved or done differently?

There's a lot of underlying cost not associated directly with their development of the app. There's a lot of ancillary costs like Apple fees and things like that that could have been more transparent because that can drive up the cost of an app.

They were ahead of most deadlines.
    I've referred them already.

Mobile App Development for Sports Fan Platform

"We would not have built as great of an app without [Blue Label's] services."

Blue Label provided end-to-end development services for a mobile app. The project also included video streaming, Amazon Web services, and quality testing.

Paul Rosa
Cofounder, Sploops App (Social Platform for Sports Fans)

Blue Label has successfully launched two versions of the app. The second version has had almost 2,000 downloads in two months, and has received excellent feedback.

I am the co-founder of the Sploops app, a new sports conversation app for fans.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Blue Label Labs?

We had a partner do some preliminary design work for us, but we needed a separate company to build the app itself.

Blue Label essentially built our app from the ground up, all the way through to our first launch in November. We used them for everything, including front-end and back-end development, video streaming, integrating Amazon Web Services, and quality testing.

How did you come to work with Blue Label Labs?

They were referred to us through a partner, which we're very happy about because we would not have built as great of an app without their services. Blue Label made the process very simple and easy. It was a great experience for sure.

The cost falls between $50,000 and $200,000.

The first launch of the app was in November 2015 and the second launch was March of this year [2016]. We work with them on an ongoing basis. When we have ideas for the app, we'll pitch it to them, and they'll come back to us with a plan for us to approve before they start working.

Since the first version was launched in the App Store, we've seen nothing but positive reviews. It's been excellent. Since the second version was released on March 8, we've had almost 2,000 downloads [in approximately two months], which we're also very excited about. The feedback from customers and users has been overall positive. We built an app that has a very smooth navigation, clean interface, and well-functioning technology. Blue Label did an excellent job.

How did Blue Label Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

Blue Label performed very well. If we wanted to add more features to the app, we would have a general phone call with either our project manager or one of the two co-founders, Jordan [Gurrieri] or Bobby [Gill]. They were very clear with us throughout the whole process. They provided a timetable and pricing for every project, which is very important for the client.

The testing cycle was very easy as well. We were able to go back and forth with questions and suggestions for our project manager on a daily basis. At the end of the process, Blue Label would make sure that we were satisfied with the outcome and everything was buttoned up, and then we would get a bill that we could pay through PayPal. It was all a very smooth process.

What distinguishes Blue Label Labs from other providers?

Blue Label gave us the freedom to be creative while also offering their input, which was a perfect mix for us. We were able to get their professional experience and opinion while also incorporating our ideas. Another thing they are excellent at is keeping you updated throughout the process. It's important for customer satisfaction to be reassured that things are working and moving along smoothly.

Their technical expertise is also something that really sets them apart. There was never a time that they couldn't do something that we suggested. We love being creative, so it was great for us that Blue Label was able to make anything possible. They told us that the sky is the limit, and they proved it. It was unbelievable working with them, and we are going to continue the relationship through the life of our app and any apps going forward.

Is there anything Blue Label Labs could have improved or done differently?

We haven't had any complaints through this entire process. There is nothing negative to say from our end. It was very smooth the entire way.

Gold