React / NodeJS solutions for your Business
Black Horse is a group of highly tech-skilled friends connected by a simple idea of forming a team specialized in business-oriented development. We’re experienced, determined and ready to work towards your revenue.
Web / Mobile Development
- ReactJS driven web applications
- Responsive pixel-perfect layouts
- Scalable infrastructure
- Mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms
- Cross-browser and cross-platform functional and layout testing
- Load testing
- Automation testing
- QA team staff augmentation
- Building product development strategy according to your business plan
- Analyzing business value of product functionality
- Writing product functional specification
Conturo prototyping is a website for ordering precise prototypes for different types of products. They offer CNC Milling and Turning for low volume prototypes with tight tolerances and complex features that require 5-axis machining, along with the support with 3D CAD modelling and design for manufacture (DFM) and Quality Assurance.
Tech stack: ReactJS, Redux, Saga, Flow
- A ReactJS app that enable user to sign in / sign up, upload 3D model and make order and view order history.
- Quick prototype made
- Sign Up / Sign In flows
- Ordering prototypes by uploading 3D models
- Viewing order history
- Currently we’re redesigning the app
The platform is created for influencers from adult industry who want to share their media content (pictures, videos, broadcasts) and monetize it (donations, charged requests and purchases of video and pictures).
Tech stack: ReactJS, Redux, Flow, NodeJS, AntDesign, AWS
- MVP Release for investors
- MVP Release in December, 2019
- Adaptive streaming release
Garage Ninja is a platform for garage sales. The main features:
- Creating events for garage sales
- Search for garage sales in your area
- Chat with other customers
The idea of finding a garage sale attracted many people, but the user interface wasn’t adjusted to provide good customer experience. The filtering (which is the main part of user flow) was critically slow and users just weren’t able to enjoy the platform, leaving the great idea simply because of bad user experience.The Solution:
Our engineers implemented completely new UI structure based on BEM tools. As a result, the UI became fast and responsive. Users got back to enjoy the app and the start up started gaining the revenue.
Magicflix is the biggest educational portal for magicians.
The previous team of developers built an MVP in Angular. Unfortunately, the product wasn’t scalable and wasn’t prepared to go live.
The team took the project in 2019 to completely rebuild the application in React. It highly improved platform scalability and performance which allowed to proceed working on product and develop the business. In the Summer of 2019 Magicflix went live. The company is now growing its Subscriber Base each month as well as promoting their new Brand.