Innovation & Excellence

Bitsclan is a software development company that develops advanced solutions for the Web Applications, Healthcare CRM, Desktop & Mobile Applications as well. Joining domain learning with offshore cost preferences and asset adaptability, we create industry-characterizing applications, helping customers enhance time-to-market and minimize the critical risks in software development.

With an unrivaled ability of exceedingly talented and specialists developers, we give the specialized aptitude, responsibility and industry learning required to convey custom applications on time and on plan.

Lahore, Pakistan
  • Office no.12, 3rd floor, Big city tower
    Lahore, P 54000
    Pakistan

Divine technologies, Netexem, ESI Consulting Group, Urtasker, GreyReaders, International Sailing Academy, Supreme Green, Icecreamenglish,

Web Dev/IT Services for E-Commerce Consultancy

"Whenever I need something, their team will start working on it immediately."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Since redesigning and fixing issues on an existing website, Bitsclan Solutions has provided SEO and content creation services. They develop keyword, write blogs, and help forge partnerships.

Hauppauge, New York
Omer Riaz
CEO, Urtasker

Beyond executing on requirements, Bitsclan Solutions has developed original insights and suggested them proactively. This value-add is unexpected yet appreciated. Additionally, they respond quickly to questions and are available over multiple channels. customers can expect an engaged partner.

I’m the CEO of Urtasker.com. We provide e-commerce consulting services across the globe. We specialize in Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and so on.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bitsclan Solutions?

I was looking for a dedicated company to take care of not only development but also the day-to-day maintenance of our website and its content. I didn’t have people in-house, so I decided to hire Bitsclan.

They initially took care of some very basic stuff on my previous website. There was a lot of content I wanted to change, and I wanted a professional to take care of that, instead of doing it myself. They took my ideas, and, once I was comfortable with that, I asked them to redesign the website.

They discovered a lot of things that could be improved. After providing a proposal for redesigning it (including multiple design options I could choose from), we went through a requirement gathering, implementation, and QA lifecycle.

Along with this, I’ve been working with them for the past nine months on SEO and website maintenance. They’ve brought a lot of ideas along, which is quite unique for a website development company, including a lot of SEO topics, blogs, and keywords relevant to our industry. They create content and post it on my website, and also help me establish partnerships.

I don’t know how many people work on the backend, but Bitsclan assigned two dedicated people to my project, one for website maintenance, and one for SEO. I think they have a team of 20+ people, and there were 3–4 people working on our development.

How did you come to work with Bitsclan Solutions?

It was a nightmare finding people who really knew what they were doing. I had a partner in Pakistan who had an initial conversation with Bitsclan and handed them over to me. We found them on a freelancing website.

The cost so far has been $8,000–$10,000.

We started working with Bitsclan in August 2017.

Bitsclan does a great job, and I like their responsiveness. Whenever I need something, their team will start working on it immediately. If I find an issue, I can send them a message on Skype, and their response will be very fast. There have been some occasions, when they’re on vacation, that they respond slowly, but, overall, their response is very fast.

How did Bitsclan Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve created a couple of groups on Skype, one for website maintenance and another for SEO. I have their main contact on my WhatsApp as well, so I can send him voice messages there as well. We use Skype most of the time.

The communication is a major part for me because I want to make sure that they knew what I’m talking about, whatever ideas I present. Other than that, if I give them a task, they not only stay on that task but do something extra. They come up with additional things they can do based on industry best practices.

They’ve been working in this industry for a long time, but they’re still developing their team. There are still new people coming on board, which happens everywhere, but it takes some time for them to understand the scope. I’ll get comfortable with someone, they leave, and I don’t have time to educate the next person.

I suggested to them that they should have more than one person be familiar with my project so there’d be someone to take care of the work if one of them leaves. They adapted to that. This is a common issue everywhere, and it happens at my organization as well.

Website Design & Dev for Booking Platform

"Bitsclan Solutions has shown impressive technical skills."

Jan. 2019 – Ongoing

Bitsclan Solutions designed and developed a website. They’re still working on implementing new features before launching the platform.

France
Ameziane Chikhi
SQA Manager, Fennecvoyage

So far, the site’s quality meets the client’s expectations and functions well. As a partner, Bitsclan Solutions continues to be helpful and creative, bringing great suggestions to the project. Their strong work has made future collaborations between the teams likely.

I’m the manager of a booking platform, Fennecvoyage.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bitsclan Solutions?

I hired Bitsclan Solutions to develop my website.

Bitsclan Solutions designed and developed my website using PHP. The platform is a hotel and apartment booking platform, so they are working to implement several features.

Three managers from their team support the project, but I’m not in contact with the rest of the team.

How did you come to work with Bitsclan Solutions?

I found them using Fivrr.com. I had tried to work with several other companies, but Bitsclan Solutions was a much better experience.

We’ve spent $5,000 on the project.

We began working together in January 2019 and the project is ongoing.

The website they’ve developed is working well. There are still a few features to develop before we launch the site. Based on the quality of the work, I’d choose them if I had another project.

How did Bitsclan Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management approach is great. Their team is always available and responds to our needs right away. All of the deadlines are respected and they continue to provide good technical solutions.

Bitsclan Solutions has shown impressive technical skills.

There’s no area for improvement; everything is good.

CRM Dev for IT Services Provider

“They brought the technical thinking I was missing, and they’re creative.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Bitsclan Solutions is currently designing and developing a CRM for an IT company. The system uses PHP and JavaScript.

Irvine, CA
Matthew Ashrafi
Founder, Netexem Inc

Bitsclan Solutions' efforts have been received positively. The team follows directions accurately and overcomes setbacks quickly. Customers can expect a top-notch team that delivers a quality product.

I’m the founder of Netexem. We provide IT services and telephony systems, including VoIP.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bitsclan?

As a small business trying to grow, the best solution for us was to implement a CRM. We tried a couple of paid and open-source versions, but none of them worked for us, so we decided we wanted to build one ourselves.

We explained our requirements to Bitsclan, and they started working on it. We told them what functionalities we needed, and they came up with functionalities and designs, wrote the code, and deployed to the server. They’re using PHP and JavaScript. We’re continuing to work on features that’ll make the process easier for us, our customers, and our sales team.

Time is very valuable for our customers and employees, so we want to make the process easier. One of the features we built is auto form filling for the new leads entered by our sales team. It eliminates the need to manually add addresses or phone numbers. We came up with additional features along the way, which would be helpful for our customers. The CRM was converted into a powerful portal through which our customers can manage their billing, text messaging, and all the other features we provide. Overall, Bitsclan was excellent at delivering according to our specifications.

We had one direct point of contact, who was our connection to the rest of the team. They assigned one designer and one PHP coder.

How did you come to work with Bitsclan?

We went to a few providers, asking for code that had comprehensive comments. The other teams we looked at were 30–50% cheaper than Bitsclan, but the communication was worse. Bitsclan was more expensive, but it was worth it, and we felt we could have a long-term relationship with them.

The cost has been around $20,000.

We started working with them around December 2018, and we’ll probably continue for at least one more year. The project had multiple phases, for putting together design and the overall idea. They worked with different staff from our company, so I couldn’t say for sure when we started.

Bitsclan was able to deliver whatever we asked for and all of our employees are really happy with our CRM. Some parts were more challenging and took more time, but they figured everything out. That was really important, given that we’ve asked for some crazy things on the backend. We did encounter some issues with the CRM, but we just took snapshots, gave those to Bitsclan, and they gave us fixes within two days.

We had weekly meetings with our employees, where we asked them what features they wanted or thought would make their jobs easier. Bitsclan made those into reality, and added them one by one. The search engine inside the CRM is especially incredible. If an employee forgets a customer name, they can simply search for a couple of words related to them, and get results related to specific customers, projects, and so on. Bitsclan’s dedication to our project has been great thus far.

How did Bitsclan perform from a project management standpoint?

Talking to them was easy, and we didn’t need to spend hours explaining our requirements to them. They figured out things like what fields needed to be put into the database, what error handling we needed, and so on.

The process went well, and I can’t think of any issues. If there were, those were our fault, given our lack of design specs. We just gave them a plan, and they made it happen.

The part I liked the most with them was that I could simply give them ideas for new features, and have them get back to me 1–2 days later with a fully developed result that was even better than what I had in mind. They brought the technical thinking I was missing, and they’re creative. They don’t just develop code and deliver exactly what the client requested, which is fantastic.

My main concern is whether Bitsclan can handle many more customers and maintain the same delivery timeframes.

I know that they started growing fast, and the only thing I’m a bit concerned with now is that they’ll start to get really busy. As a startup company, quality for our customers was the main thing we were concerned with, and we did our best to maintain it. Our customer count increased, but we were able to keep quality at the same level as when we started. They’re growing fast, which is good for them.