Helping Businesses generate leads & increase sales

Binge Surfer help Businesses and Entrepreneurs build their brands and create online empires that optimize marketing and boost sales – the kind that pays itself over and over.

We offer a suite of services, from large-scale e-commerce solutions to content creation for digital campaigns. Some of our services include: digital marketing & SEO, website development, web design (specialize in WordPress), e-commerce solutions (Shopify), and branding.

Albany, NY

Omar Darwazah Photography

TEI Spa Beauty

Delta PAG

Ministry of Attraction

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Real Estate Firm

"They're quick to answer any questions, or reach out when they need more from us."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Binge Surfer redesigned a website and now provides a variety of digital marketing services. Their cost-effective strategies span social media management, content creation, and analytic and consulting guidance.

Kedian Jimenez
CEO, KDN Jimenez Brand

Binge Surfer implemented strategies that expanded digital presence, resulting in a higher ROI. A responsive approach to communication and professional customer service skills help the team generate results. Their continued success makes them a valuable partner.

I'm the CEO of a real estate business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Binge Surfer Services?

I engaged Binge Surfer to help us redesign our website and provide digital marketing services.

Binge Surfer redesigned a website, and provides ongoing digital marketing services including ads for Facebook and Google. They also manage our social media pages, providing content and monitoring analytics, and act as consultants. They help us decide which areas we want to focus our budget on based on their suggestions and data.

I mainly work with Lawrence (Digital Consultant, Binge Surfer Services).

How did you come to work with Binge Surfer Services?

A friend of mine who had worked with them before referred them to me and introduced us.

We've invested about $8,000 over the course of 3–4 months.

We've been working together since July 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

Binge Surfer's digital marketing services provide a greater ROI than our previous reliance on direct mail campaigns.

How did Binge Surfer Services perform from a project management standpoint?

Lawrence is very responsive; we communicate on a daily basis and he sends regular reports. They're quick to answer any questions, or reach out when they need more from us.

They make me feel comfortable and help me make data-based decisions. They're also very friendly and driven.

Not really, but it might be helpful to spend more time with the rest of their team.

Overall Score They're a pleasure to work with.
    They deliver more quickly than expected.
    They're very affordable for the services they offer.
    I've had no issues with their work.
    I'm already referring them to others.

WordPress Dev & Design for Confidence Coaching Services

“It was fantastic to have someone who listened to what I had to say and delivered quickly.”

Apr. 2014 - Ongoing

Binge Surfer Services redesigned a WordPress site, integrating blogs, video, and payment services. They continue to maintain and update the site and provide some digital marketing work.

Westlake Village, CA
Sami Moa
Founder, Ministry of Attraction

The website is highly functional and aesthetical pleasing, meeting all expectations. Highly professional and strong communicators, Binge Surfer’s approach included responsive customer service marked by extra efforts to learn new features so as to satisfy client needs.

I’m the founder of Ministry of Attraction, a company dedicated to helping men reduce social anxiety and improve their confidence.

What challenge were you trying to address with Binge Surfer Services?

In the past, I'd worked with many different web designers trying to get a good idea. Everyone was recommended. I found some people on websites sites; others I heard of via word of mouth. They promised a lot but delivered very little. After having spent lots of money with different vendors, our site didn’t do anything I wanted it to and it looked terrible.

Binge Surfer redesigned our WordPress site. The site has integrated blogs and videos. We have a member section with different levels of access for different members. They’ve managed multiple types of payment options and payment plans for clients.

I gave them a detailed explanation of what exactly I was looking for, with several examples of websites that I liked. At times they worked around the coding to integrate the elements that I wanted.

They currently manage almost everything online for us. They maintain our website, manage security and updates, and provide tech support for our clients. They also help us a little bit with our Facebook ads.

I work directly with the web designer.

How did you come to work with Binge Surfer Services?

I heard of them through word of mouth.

I’ve spent $10,000 so far.

We started working together in April 2014 and they continue to manage site maintenance for us.

They built a fantastic website. It’s everything that I needed to have. It functions well, it looks good, and it’s easy for me to understand on the backend. I’ve had people compliment the site and ask me who my web designer is. I’m very happy with it.

How did Binge Surfer Services perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly communicate via e-mail. I also call if it’s something that needs a long explanation. I've had my fair share of bad experiences with web designers. But with Binge Surfer, we had good communication. They’ve even taken the time to guide me through a few things that I didn’t know.

They were very professional and responsive. Everything I needed to be solved was solved. They delivered what I asked for within short timeframes. There were no delays. It all went smoothly. It was fantastic to have someone who listened to what I had to say and delivered quickly.

They generally care about making sure that you're satisfied and that you have what you need so that you're happy with the website. It’s not about getting the product out the door so they can move on to the next one. I can't begin to tell you how many people hate web designers and I'm very happy that I don't hate mine.

As an example, there was something I wanted once that was in a coding language they weren’t familiar with. Rather than not being able to satisfy my request, my designer spent all night studying and figured out what needed to be done. That’s the kind of approach—learning what is needed for the project—that they take in order to make sure that they deliver.

I also like their minimal design. Websites can be ugly and overly populated but they don't overcomplicate things.

I'm a happy customer. I can't complain. I can be a pain to deal with and they were still able to deliver.

I wouldn't think twice about Binge Surfer. If they're looking for a web designer with whom the experience will be seamless, who is good at design, and who knows the backend, you should go with them.