Elevate Your Digital Presence

Founded in 2010, BigWing has become the largest, most trusted online marketing company in the state of Oklahoma servicing clients in 26 states, Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico and The Philippines. BigWing is a full-service digital marketing agency offering web design and development, content marketing, organic SEO, paid search, retargeting, social media management and more. Our shared goal is your success.

We partner with you for online marketing, so you can focus on your business goals.

Our Team is Your Team
Our team consists of more than 50 digital marketing professionals who are excited, passionate – and most importantly – very good at digital marketing. Most of our staff is located at our Oklahoma City office and we do not outsource any services to third party contractors. Members of our team have spoken at leading digital marketing and communication conferences across the country (and are active bloggers), and every single one of our team members brings specialized skills to the table that will make your digital strategy zing. Our management team has years of experience their field and have achieved many accreditations and accolades for their work in their respected digital marketing fields.

Trust Partners
We believe in supporting you every step of the way and provide full transparency to the information you need to make wise decisions about your digital marketing campaigns and ad spending. That’s why our two way customer retention rate of over 65%.

Though the trust placed in us by our clients is what we care most about, BigWing has also received recognition from partners like Google, Moz and the Local Search Association (LSA), and our work has received several awards. Additionally, we have won several American Advertising awards for excellence and innovation for marketing campaigns and website development.

Oklahoma City, OK
  • 100 W Main Street Suite 100
    Oklahoma City, OK 73102

Integris Health

Kirby's Steakhouse

Timberline Landscaping

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Eye Care Center

"They’re very good at accommodating changes and updating things quickly."

2015 - Ongoing

BigWing initially migrated a website to WordPress to remove extraneous information and improve usability and flexibility. They currently assist with social media, SEO, and SEM campaigns.

Buffalo, New York
Kathy Otto
Director of Marketing, Fichte, Endl & Elmer Eyecare

The streamlined and optimized website has significantly boosted traffic, both online and at events. BigWing's thorough, informative reporting helps the internal team think strategically and formulate successful campaigns. They are immediately available to answer questions and schedule meetings.

I’m the director of marketing at Fichte, Endl & Elmer Eyecare. We’re a large ophthalmology practice with two offices, 90 employees, a surgery center, and three locations.

What challenge were you trying to address with BigWing?

We wanted to redo our website because it wasn’t optimized for mobile use and wasn’t hosted on a generally accepted platform. Our previous company had created their own platform, which made it difficult for me to update the backend. I was searching for a new company to redesign it. I also needed someone to do search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) work.

It was a huge project. The entire website had to be revamped from scratch since it wasn’t visually pleasing. It was information-heavy, but the way of the future is less information. We worked closely in many meetings and phone conferences to redesign it the way I thought was best. They used WordPress and did some nice, innovative things.

We combed through all the services we offered and condensed that information. The website had huge e-books and too much information, which didn't lend itself well to a mobile user.

We now have a lot of very accessible, prominent buttons for upcoming events. BigWing made it easy and user-friendly. If people want to attend one of our monthly events, they can just click on it, hit the register button, and automatically register for a lunch or open house.

It was important to have a blog, which we never had before, to increase our authority. A blog writer from BigWing works with me to publish a monthly blog. She pitches ideas to me every month and we move ahead with the ones I like. We also tie the blog to our social media. We've added an Instagram button and Facebook Live.

I have a very hefty SEO and SEM budget, and they handle all my pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. There’s a little budget to put our blog on Facebook and push advertisements there. They do ongoing monthly work and compile a PPC report on SEO and SEM.

The website redesign is ongoing because we have a built-in budget for changes. We make small changes every month, updating event dates adding and removing doctors, and updating bios. Because we're a clinical trial study center, we add lots of surgeries and services and run a lot of temporary trials. We talk about these trials on our website, but remove them when they are finished. We keep it very current, and BigWing helps me stay on top of that.

My lead person is Stephanie (Program Manager, BigWing). Working with her has been great. I also work directly with their senior web manager and IT staff when we run into problems or want to add pages or tabs. I'm also in contact with the blog writer all the time. Their general manager is the head of the whole thing. I spoke with her more during the initial phases.

How did you come to work with BigWing?

We're in New York, and they’re in another state. I advertised in the Buffalo newspaper. Their SEO and SEM department wanted to present to me. Since I was looking for that kind of service, I told them to put a proposal together.

BigWing and two other companies give me proposals. Theirs was the most comprehensive and made the most sense. They won it based on their presentation skills and the data they presented to me and my partners.

We have spent $50,000-$199,999. A few times, I thought something was going to be included, but it wasn’t. We ended up negotiating down anyway.

We started working together in 2015 and the work is ongoing

There’s been a huge increase in traffic. We have an enormous Facebook page with over 12,000 followers. We push a lot of our information from our website through that page. We can fill our open house events. We track activity, looking at how many people signed up through the website versus called on the phone or heard ads on the radio. It’s very effective.

A lot of people tell us that our website has a lot of traffic, based on the popularity of our events, the speed with which they fill up, and the supporting documentation of the reports. We couldn't look at reports before, and we didn't do SEO and SEM with our old website. I've learned how important it is to make PPC integral to your website.

How did BigWing perform from a project management standpoint?

We get weekly reports. They explain them to us and give us recommendations. They bring red flags to my attention, rather than just relying on me to find them. They’re the report experts. We communicate through phone calls, texts, and emails.

They’re good communicators. Whenever I need to speak to them, I get a response very quickly. They either pick up the phone right away, send a quick email, or text to say they’re in a meeting and will get back to me.

I had a real problem with my old company, even though they were right here in Buffalo. They had a horrible phone system. You went through 24 channels to get to a live person, and they didn’t want to talk to you. They preferred an email.

If I call BigWing, they answer me immediately. If a big problem needs a team approach, we’ll schedule a meeting or discuss it in a phone conference. They’re very good at accommodating changes and updating things quickly. If someone doesn’t know the answer to your question, they find someone who does quickly. There are usually no unanswered questions.

I generally don’t like to work with people I can’t meet with physically. It’s not my preferred way to do business, but this works well for me. I don’t plan on changing it soon.

If you're interested in finding a new company to promote yourself on the Internet or do some SEO and SEM, I definitely recommend BigWing. They will help you every step of the way. Regardless of how educated you are about this topic, they’ll put it in layman’s terms. They have a nice team approach that helps you understand what’s important and why.

Generally speaking, their estimates are on the money.
    I’ve referred them to several people.