Founded in 1997, BIGSHOT has evolved from a one-man design shop to one of the leading inbound marketing agencies in the country. Our clients see us as an extension of their marketing team, and enjoy working with us because of our outstanding results and our service-focused yet energetic corporate culture.

So what does BIGSHOT do? When we’re not playing office basketball on our miniature NERF hoop, we’re busy compiling a full-scale digital marketing strategy that’s catered to the specific needs of your business. Our professional team will craft a personification of your ideal customer known as a buyer persona. Creating this imaginary buyer persona allows us to more accurately and effectively target your primary audience. We will create specialized content for your website (and your blog) that addresses the questions, concerns, and pain points of your target market, and optimize your web site to attract visitors and provide a positive user experience. This increased traffic will establish a steady flow of new business, increasing your overall ROI.

In short, BIGSHOT offers a comprehensive, customized mix of inbound marketing services to attract more traffic to your website and close more leads. A large part of our inbound marketing efforts are powered by HubSpot, the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform.

Founded:

DentalVibe

Reviews of BIGSHOT Inbound

Conversion Optimization for Healthcare Company

Conversion optimization

The client is CarePoint Health, located in Overland Park, Kansas. They were looking for inbound marketing and chose BIGSHOT Inbound because a colleague had recommended them. When the client saw how incredible BIGSHOT’s website was, they decided they would be a good fit.

The client was extremely happy with BIGSHOT Inbound's inbound marketing work. With the project completed, they would highly recommend Bigshot Inbound because they were incredibly responsive and made time at night and on weekends. They helped drastically increase leads, and the team was always very cordial.

"When we worked with Bigshot, they always planned ahead and were very metrics driven... They were able to grow the organic traffic by 70% and within the first nine months, we had a million unique visitors to the website... Their customer service and responsiveness were always phenomenal."

System Director of Marketing and Patient Acquisition at Carepoint Health

Overland Park, Kansas
Overall rating:

Average: 5 (1 vote)

I currently work for GreenSky Patient Solutions. When I used Bigshot Inbound I was working at a healthcare company called CarePoint Health.

I was the System Director of Marketing and Patient Acquisition.

What business challenge were you trying to address with BIGSHOT Inbound?

I had worked with them in the past and knew how great they were. We had a website that was getting decent activity but there was no way for patients to engage. I went to BIGSHOT to try to find a way to redo the website and make it more engaging for patients.

What we needed from them specifically was conversion optimization. We wanted users to engage with the site, and keep them in the health system once we got them. We had BIGSHOT Inbound help highlight other services to them that maybe they didn’t realize we had.

How did you come to work with BIGSHOT Inbound?

I was introduced to them a really long time ago - maybe 2003 or 2004. I was looking for someone to develop a website for me and was referred to BIGSHOT. The website they had was mind-blowing. That was one of the main reasons I decided to work with them originally.

It was a big contract. At CarePoint Health we paid them over $25,000 a month for over a year.

All projects have been completed.

We started with paid search. They were able to grow the organic traffic by 70% and within the first nine months, we had a million unique visitors to the website. They were able to help us nurture those leads. Prior to BIGSHOT, we had no way of tracking the visitors and cross marketing to them.

How did BIGSHOT Inbound perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very organized, flexible, and always willing to work within the environment the client was most comfortable in. If the client was a micromanager or more hands-off, both were fine. When we worked with Bigshot, they always planned ahead and were very metrics driven. They were very willing to collaborate with us to figure out what we wanted to measure and what our goals were. Their customer service and responsiveness were always phenomenal. I was always able to call on nights or weekends and get a response. Everyone gave me their numbers and they never made me feel bad for bugging them. They have tons of other clients, but I’ve always felt like there was nobody more important than me and I’m sure every other client feels the same way.

What distinguishes BIGSHOT Inbound from other providers?

They have an incredible SEO [search engine optimization] expert on their team. In every company I’ve worked with them with, they’ve been able to bring down the cost of paying for SEO or paid search cost. BIGSHOT taught me how to spend wiser. Their design team is phenomenal. They’ve done invitations, print ads, billboard ads - everything. That was really nice because we were able to use all of that within our inbound campaigns. Their work is phenomenal for rates that are fair.

Is there anything BIGSHOT Inbound could have improved or done differently?

Nothing that I can think of. I always had a great experience working with them. I highly recommend them and I do so regularly.

RATINGS

OVERALL SCORE: 5
QUALITY: 5
COST: 5
SCHEDULING: 5
WILLING TO REFER: 5
I do regularly and I always will.
Angel Rattay

Marketing Strategy for Managed Service Provider

Marketing strategy

The client is Pendello Solutions, located in Kansas City, Missouri. They were looking for marketing strategy and help with their brand. They chose BIGSHOT Inbound because they made a strong case for their company and showed that they understood the client's unique set of services.

The client was extremely satisfied with BIGSHOT Inbound​'s marketing strategy work. With the relationship ongoing, they would highly recommend BIGSHOT Inbound because they are willing to have tough conversations with the client. The client feels their communication is strong and project management is clear.

"They've done a great job from a project management standpoint... They put together a year-long plan that we touch base on frequently and review. We have a weekly call with updates and what is coming up."

Owner at Pendello Solutions

Kansas City, Missouri
Overall rating:

Average: 4 (1 vote)

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Pendello Solutions is a managed service provider. We take a more holistic approach to outsourced IT. We don't just look at a computer or a server, we look at the overall work flow, objectives, and goals the client is trying to achieve. Then, we help design the technology to best help them achieve their goals or optimize their process.

I'm the Vice-President with the company, and one of the owners.

What business challenge were you trying to address with BIGSHOT Inbound?

Traditional marketing tactics of utilizing keywords or doing traditional outbound didn't work for us because the terminology that we're using to describe our services is different. What we provide is different, so our challenge was to differentiate ourselves if somebody's searches for outsourced IT. We needed to not only educate them on the difference but also show them that there's more value in what we deliver.

BIGSHOT Inbound helped build our new website and optimize it for inbound marketing. They also helped us develop a lead generation program to manage and sort everything that was coming in.

How did you come to work with BIGSHOT Inbound?

Some of the marketing companies that marketed themselves as inbound didn’t understand what we're trying to accomplish. They used the right buzz words, had pretty PowerPoints, and a creative team, but they couldn't articulate the plan and how to get there. None of them felt like they would be a partner. We were looking to partner with somebody who understood where we're trying to take our business, why we're different, and would help us get there in a really creative, edgy sort of way.

BIGSHOT wanted to understand us, so they went that extra mile that some of the other firms wouldn’t. We have hard questions when looking for an agency, and BIGSHOT provided the right answers.

It was between $75,000 and $100,000.

We are currently working with them.

Our website didn't launch until March 1st, so everything is still very new. That being said, March, April, and May got some unique traction. The feedback on the website has been phenomenal. People have gotten a good feel for the company and thought the website was edgy and funny. Our readership and reach on our blog are doing well.

How did BIGSHOT Inbound perform from a project management standpoint?

They've done a great job from a project management standpoint. I often speak with marketing firms whose project management is not quite their skill set, but BIGSHOT is very thorough. They put together a year-long plan that we touch base on frequently and review. We have a weekly call with updates and what is coming up.

What distinguishes BIGSHOT Inbound from other providers?

The most important thing about BIGSHOT is that they'll have hard conversations. As a company who has to provide hard conversations, that's actually something we really appreciate.

Is there anything BIGSHOT Inbound could have improved or done differently?

Right now, no. I suppose in three to six months, as we start reviewing our objectives and where we were trying to get to, there may be some things that need adjusting. As of now, however, we have no complaints.

RATINGS

OVERALL SCORE: 5
QUALITY: 5
COST: 4
We’re on the right track to be receiving the value for the money we are spending.
SCHEDULING: 5
WILLING TO REFER: 5
We've already sent five or six clients to them.
Jill AlJundi