Software and mobile development

Since 2002, BHTech has been delivering the full spectrum of software development services to customers. BHTech is a professional IT expert in development, customization and integration of complex enterprise-level solutions, advanced web and mobile. In September 2014, BHTech International, BHTech – VINANOVA team building service joint venture, was established. Software development services have been offering to Scandinavian’s clients.

In October 2014, BHTech Mobile also launched for its own business and market with specialized technical skill requirement. At the beginning of 2017, BHTech announces GIS Free & Open Source Solution – a fully web-based integration and configuration with free and open-source software. This solution, along with BHTech’s know-how in GIS Web map view, shall be cost-effective to other service providers in local cities map applications.

2002
Hanoi, Vietnam
  • BHTech
    Floor 6th, TechnoSoft Building, Duy Tan Str., Cau Giay Dist.
    Hanoi
    Vietnam

1. Vianova System Finland Oy

www.vianova.fi

2. Eksentria Oy

www.eksentria.fi

Mini Gara App

Project MINI Garage

MINI Garage is a Millennium Auto service application has various information services through smart phone application.

Technologies: iPhone/iPad;

Healthy App

Project Staff’s Heathy

It is a mobile app for both platform (iOS & Android) which connect to a Bluetooth device to measure and analysis steps per day of the owner. Then it show all results, statistics, in a period of time. The App also will remind the owner about activity that he/she should do next.

Technologies: iOS/Objective C/Xcode/Android/Java;
Project Size: 6MM

Weather App

Project Weather forecast

It is a mobile app for both platform (iOS & Android) which connect to Yahoo Weather Forecast API, and Google Geo-location API to get information about location and its weather forecast info, notify to users if the weather in one day in future as they want.
Technologies: iOS/Objective C/Xcode/Android/Java;

Eksentria.fi

Eksentria is the website for the customer company.
Technologies: Wordpress, PHP
Project Size: 0.5 MM
Links: Http://eksentria.fi

Korea-Saudi Forum

Korea-Saudi Business Forum is a official website for the KSBF 2014 event.
Features

Technologies: Wordpress, PHP, Bootstrap
Project Size: 2 mm

Pizzapastahameln.de

pizzapastahameln.de is the website to let people check and order pizza and pasta at the local area. All related information are in the web.

Technologies: PHP Drupal;
Links: Web: http://pizzapastahameln.de/

Baby Digital Book

Baby digital book where you can store the memories of the first years of the baby's life in digital form and later get a book printed. Try the demo that you can find here. Using demo does not require registration and lets you try how to build a book. Use your imagination! Create, format and build! Store the memories!

Technologies: PHP-yii; iPhone/iPad; Android; Windows Phone 8;

Project Size: 14MM

Public Infrastructure Management

The Public Infrastructure Management is a software support government agency to manage position of all public facilities like street trees, parks… and also all places that for rent.

Technologies: ASP.Net, C#, Geo server, Open layer, Open street map, Google map

Project Size: >20 MM

Tunnel Construction Support

The Tunnel Construction Support system is a software support worker, supervisor to monitor all current status of the project with information of machines, schedules, locations, and 3D view of working places.   Technologies: ASP.Net, C#, Geo server, Open layer, Open street map, RFID,   Project Size: >30 MM

Finnish Software Firm Coding Work

“I am very satisfied with their performance.”

BHTech provides software development based on provided designs. The task involves the programming and coding of software related to the e-learning industry.

Finland
CEO, Finnish Software Developer

BHTech is proactive and offers guidance on the best methods to proceed with the tasks. The team provides excellent services; their code is of high quality and the end customers are satisfied.

We are a software development company in Finland. We primarily produce Web applications. We generally outsource our larger development projects to offshore firm. The latest projects have been with BHTech. We have software that has to be compatible for e-learning and one that is for end consumers.

What is your role and responsibilities, please?

I design the software and manage our development projects, I do pretty much everything except the actual coding. I design the software and so on.

What was your goal for working with BHTech?

Software development based on my specifications as well as coding and programming.

They're the kind of people that offer suggestions, so they have very good ideas. Also, when I had some doubt about how things should be done, they had good ideas that are well researched based on the requirements that I have. They concentrate on coding but go the extra mile to advise my strategy.

What was your process for selecting BHTech with which to work?

I met their founder about five years ago. He was working for another company in Vietnam at the time. I did research online. Later on, when I needed some help in programming, I contacted him. I met a lot of other Vietnamese companies at the same time, about two years ago. I was happy with the projects I did with him earlier, with the other company. I trusted him and was very impressed with the way he worked. That’s why I contacted him. I contacted some other companies but I knew I would choose them. I contacted them via email.

I give the whole process to them. It's more than $10,000, but less than $100,000. The exact cost is around $30,000

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I am satisfied and the end customer is also satisfied. That is the only important metric.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

I am very satisfied with their performance. I also have a coding person who looked at their process, and he was very pleased.

I really like how they propose solutions instead of just replicate the requirements. That consulting piece provides much better value.

We should have planned more. We did quite a lot of positive things. I can't think of anything negative. Every company can always be better, but everything that was problematic wasn’t all their fault.

I recommend them strongly although my process is different from many other companies. They can definitely help certain types of companies.

Offshore Development for Finnish Software Firm

"They use an agile framework for development as we do, which is not the case with every outsourcing company."

BHTech provided a large agile development team. They were responsible for software and product development projects and professional consultation throughout the years of established partnership.

Finland
CTO, Vianova Oy

BHTech has successfully delivered the projects that attained satisfaction from the end users. The team demonstrated flexibility in the requirements and the visible improvement throughout the partnership.

Please describe your company.

We have about 30 employees total in Europe. Our clients are organizations that need help with infrastructure projects. We are a software company and have applications that we develop ourselves.

What is your role and responsibilities, please?

I am the CTO.

What was your goal for working with BHTech?

We established a partnership with BHTech a few years ago, and we've been outsourcing our R&D [research and development] and software development for about four years. Before that, we did some collaboration with another Vietnamese company. We expect this to be the best solution for us.

They provide mostly development work, but also some consulting advice.

What was your process for selecting BH Tech to work with?

We had contracted in Vietnam before, and it was through those contacts that we got in touch with BHTech.

We have a lot of coding projects. The smaller ones are in the range of a couple of thousand euros, and the largest ones are hundreds of thousands of euros. The average one is about €16,000 [approximately $21,000], that is our typical investment with them per month.

Will the work be completed soon, or is it a long-term engagement?

It's a long-term strategy. We have five or six projects going on right now, so it's not just one project that we use BHTech for. We are developing our products using custom development and we are outsourcing the programming work to BHTech. We will do that in the future as well.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

The main metric is making sure the end client is satisfied. They have been successful in this regard.

Are you satisfied with their work?

I don’t expect any partnership to be successful right away, and there are always problems with communication or lack of knowledge in some areas. Each year we've worked with them, they’ve become better. There is still ongoing work. We don’t outsource everything to them because there are risks with outsourcing to Vietnam. We still need to do a fair amount of the development work in-house. That being said, we still plan to rely on offshore work in the future. Of course, if you have very well-specified work, which we don’t, then it is much easier to outsource.

Is there anything unique about them that really makes them stand out, compared to other offshore firms?

They use an agile framework for development as we do, which is not the case with every outsourcing company. Other firms insist on using other methodologies. That’s not the way we work, and that’s why BHTech has been a good match for us.

It has been a learning process, and there is always room for improvement. I cannot think of anything specific. You have to build the process to fit your needs, so anything we have done has been customized for us specifically. It is impossible for BHTech to satisfy us 100 percent always, but I should commend them for coming close.

Comparing them to some of the other companies, I think they’ve done quite well. I haven’t found any better alternatives so far.