The internet is ours. Let's make something!

bennett st. media is a full service, digital production agency located in Washington DC. Focusing on short form programming, promotional videos, social cause campaigns, corporate media, and commercial driven web content, bennett street is the one stop shop for all your multimedia, branding, and development needs.

Washington, DC

Industry focus
  • Health Care & Medical
  • Non-profit
  • Media

National Geographic, Pike & Rose, Nutrisystem, The Shelby, PerSei, Stagg, NCLR, HFA, Family Equality Council

Video Production for Charity

"Bennett Street Media is really professional, client-friendly, and very amiable to what we wanted."

Sept. 2016 - Oct. 2016

Bennett Street Media was hired to produce a video for a charity event.

Washington D.C.
Tarik Pierce
Team Captain, Stonewall Kickball

The client saw 3 times as many donations when using the video as compared to the year before without the video. They appreciated the agency's professionalism and client-centered approach to its work.

I’m the team captain of Stonewall Kickball [LGBTQ sports league].

What challenge were you trying to address with Bennett Street Media?

We were having a fundraiser for a team that I’m on, the Wanda Alston Foundation. We wanted to produce a promotional video to bring awareness to the event and to the Wanda Alston Foundation.

Bennett Street Media created the video that we used for promotional material as well as what we showed throughout the event. Basically, it was a video with a group of guys promoting our event and the Wanda Alston Foundation. There wasn’t anything to create a storyboard for and we provided the script. It involved volunteers, guys from different teams that came together to produce the video. The video contained live footage that was accompanied by a song. Bennett Street Media provided the equipment, the backdrop, and the editing. All we had to do was show up and they handled everything from that point. We had access to the website where the video was hosted. He also gave us the ability to download it and walked us through the process so we can have a high-quality product.

How did you come to work with Bennett Street Media?

I volunteered for Capital Pride so I knew they had worked with them. I know Wes personally and I know and love the work he’s done for other friends. I knew he was professional and I knew he’d get it done quickly. It was just the 1 project, but I would definitely use them if we were to do another similar project.

The project is complete.

The video helped us raise over $4,000 in 3 hours. We got the word out just by showing the video on Facebook which helped us get out the word a lot more. During a similar event last year, we raised $1,700 within that same period.

How did Bennett Street Media perform from a project management standpoint?

It was great. He was a phenomenal project manager and got a lot of the work done ahead of time. It helped us review what was going on and figure out a way to get all the information out there so we could actually stage it a little bit more.

What did you find most impressive about Bennett Street Media?

Bennett Street Media is really professional, client-friendly, and very amiable to what we wanted. They gave us what we wanted and it exceeded our expectations. It was a very smooth and painless experience for us actually.

Overall Score I think he’s great. Plus, the experience was very easy.
    He gave it to us well before the time we needed it.
    It was relatively cheap to what he normally charges. He did us a great favor.
    I think their product is great.