Top Rated Web Design Team

We bridge the gap between the high-dollar design firm who delivers quality products but breaks your budget & the under-prepared freelancer who provides a poor product at a steep discount. When we’re not sub-contracting for those high dollar firms, we’re producing the same product for businesses just like yours.

A Lawrenceville-based marketing company that specializes in web design, web development, print marketing & search engine optimization. We aren’t sitting in one town, in one state – We’re a team of motivated, high-achieving individuals living all over the world, interacting in our own cities. How does this help you?

• This diversity cultivates creativity & provides a deeper think-tank.

• The omission of the standard “office building” & corporate culture is how we deliver a one of a kind product that always exceeds expectations

• The oversight of experienced business professionals is how our clients get the professionalism they deserve and results they need.

St Augustine, FL
  • 219 Ash Breeze Cove
    St Augustine, FL 32095

Captain Black, Gandolfos, Mayorga Coffee, Bedtime.com, BCTechnical, Burton Energy Group

WordPress Site Dev & Hosting Services for Wholesale Jeweler

“They never seem stressed about what we ask them to do; the team has a good demeanor.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Beardo developed a WordPress site for a wholesale jeweler. They led a thorough planning process and then coded the site. Now, they do server updates and provide hosting services.

Shawn Toole
Manager, Darling Imports

The website has played a large part in drastically surpassing internal benchmarks, including how many orders were received and how many subscribers joined the site. The team facilitates an effortless collaboration by taking care of everything. Compared to other vendors, they offer reasonable costs.

I’m the COO at Darling Imports. We work in the wholesale jewelry industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Beardo?

The most important thing was our presence on the internet. Secondly, we needed to introduce e-commerce.

Beardo developed our WordPress website. We had a couple of face-to-face meetings at the beginning of the process, during which we went over big picture stuff, like who we were and what we wanted to do. We also went through a bit of the logistics of how much material we had and how we were going to organize it. That lasted for about a month. Then, we went through a couple of months of planning how we were going to situate everything and how functions were going to happen.

Beardo coded for about 2–3 months. We made tweaks throughout that process. We launched a bit later than we intended to, but I think that was because of some changes we made in the last third of the project. We knew a delay would occur.

Now, they’re still doing updates to our servers. They also host for us.

We mainly work with two people from Beardo, but we’ve interacted with four in total. This includes programmers. We’ve also worked with a photographer who isn’t part of Beardo but was recommended by them.

How did you come to work with Beardo?

I looked through the websites of several developer companies in Atlanta and narrowed it down to 2–3 options. They quoted very high prices. I called another website company, and they recommended Beardo, a former contractor of theirs. Beardo was available to take on our project, and we ultimately chose them because they seemed very down-to-earth and excited about the project. Their quote was also what I considered much more within the realm of reason.

My company has spent around $50,000.

Our work together began in February 2018, and it’s ongoing.

We’re only wholesale, so we don’t have any metrics to compare to. However, we had projected 100 orders in the first year, and we ended up with 340. We were also hoping for 300–400 subscribers to the website, or people who’d logged on and created a unique ID; last time I checked, we had around 600 subscribers.

How did Beardo perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate almost exclusively via email. I’d like more in-person conversations, especially with some changes we have coming up. That seems to be a hurdle that we’re going to have to agree to. I like meeting in-person to talk about things, but I think Beardo has moved away from Georgia. We’ll try to arrange something.

They seem level-headed about everything that’s going on. They never seem stressed about what we ask them to do; the team has a good demeanor.

I’d like the website to do more, but I’m not a programmer and don’t know what the language that Beardo programs in is capable of. For instance, I’d like the purchasing process and display to be a bit more streamlined. I don’t know if that’s going to push me to somebody else or if Beardo can take on that challenge.

Beardo does a great job and listens well. They will take care of a lot of stuff for you. You should have some idea of what you want. Also, no matter who you work with, add 33% to whatever you believe your budget is. That’s just going to happen.

We both held the timeline up until the end. All in all, though, I expected that, so I wasn’t dissatisfied.
    They’re the best by far for the budget. I believe I got exactly what I wanted for the money spent.
    They delivered all of the material that I asked them to. Despite delays, they completed the project to my satisfaction.
    Others should definitely consider them and see if they can do whatever they need done.

Website Overhaul for Beekeeping Supplies Online Marketplace

“The entire team at Beardo is rock solid.”

2017 - Ongoing

Beardo overhauled a website for an online marketplace for beekeeping supplies. The team redesigned the website and continues to provide updates and help with the server speed.

Toccoa, Georgia
Owner, Online Marketplace for Beekeeping Supplies

The new design has recieved an overwhelmingly positive response from customers. Beardo establishes a smooth workflow, delivering quality results on time and frequently early. Their team ensures the needs and requirements of the customer are being met at all times.

I am the owner of an online marketplace for beekeeping supplies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Beardo?

Our website would break down when there were over 50 people on the site or if over 30 people were placing orders. We were looking for a partner to help resolve this issue.

Beardo redesigned our WordPress website. At first, they just improved the website to allow for more than 100 people at a time, but once we reached the offseason we completely overhauled it. Their team was responsible for bringing in a whole new architecture and design. Their team continues to help with our server speed and some updates. They also help out with our WooCommerce site.

We worked mainly with two members of the Beardo team, Nathan (Partner & Business Development, Beardo) and Josh (Partner & Creative Director, Beardo).

How did you come to work with Beardo?

I knew other web designers who utilized Beardo for out of house services and decided to work with them

We have invested about $20,000.

Our ongoing engagement began in 2017.

We have recieved 100% positive feedback from users on the design of the site. Our page views in January 2019 were at 4,064 and yesterday was 6,705. Our bounce rate fell by 8.7%, falling as low as 39%. Additionally, pages per user and session duration both increased.

How did Beardo perform from a project management standpoint?

Beardo delivers projects on time, if not early. This last project they were three weeks early. I rarely have to follow up because everything is completed on time. Our teams typically communicate over the phone or email.

The entire team at Beardo is rock solid.

No, everything has been great.

Understand what you want to get out of your website. They can’t read your mind, so it’s best if you can provide them with as much detail as possible.

Website Design for Staffing Agency

"Everyone has been very impressed with our website."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Beardo provided web design services. They built a website from scratch and redesigned it using WordPress. Their team added functionalities regarding online submissions and job postings.

Suwanee, Georgia
Jessica Wood
Business Development, Temporary Apartment Management

Beardo successfully completed the project on schedule. The website has received positive feedback from stakeholders and increased web traffic significantly. Communicative and congenial, their team did an amazing job and stayed in constant contact.

I’m the director of human resources at a staffing company that specializes in the apartment industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Beardo?

We had two challenges: we constantly need new applicants and our clients need to easily access information about us and who we are. The website also facilitates the submission of work orders. Our website was out of date.

They worked on a web design project to rebuild and refresh our website. Working from scratch, their team built easy ways to submit applications and use site functionalities. The site was constructed with WordPress.

We worked closely with Josh (President, Beardo) and one other Beardo staff member.

How did you come to work with Beardo?

I searched for web developers and designers on Google. When I came across their website, it caught my attention the most.

We invested less than $10,000.

We started in April 2019 and wrapped up in August 2019.

Everyone has been very impressed with our website. We’re getting ten times the traffic we were getting prior to the engagement. We’ve been receiving many more applications and online work orders. They completed the project before the deadline.

How did Beardo perform from a project management standpoint?

Josh was very easy to work with. They did an amazing job and were always on top of things. They emailed me and followed if they were waiting for something on my end. They were very timely and would get back to me within the business day.

Their communication was their most impressive trait. They were willing to explain information to me even though I’m not technically-minded. They even recorded videos on how to make changes to the site for me to use. Just great communication and customer service.

I don’t have any.

If you are planning on writing your own content, make sure to get a head start on that because it held back the project we had. You should have your content ready so the timeline doesn’t get messed up.

Web Design & Development for Marketing Firm

“Beardo made the project easy, which took a weight off my shoulders.”

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Beardo developed and designed a website for a marketing agency. Their team built the WordPress site, integrated a video player, and optimized the site for mobile and tablet views.

Brittany Shackleford
Owner, Swell Studios

The third-party client was impressed by the website itself and the speed at which it was completed. Beardo’s team leverages technical expertise and creative problem solving to craft high-quality products. They are personable and organized, facilitating a smooth collaboration.

I am the owner of Swell Studios, a marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Beardo?

I was looking for a web developer for a third party client.

Beardo developed and designed a WordPress website for my client. The team worked in Elementor to build the platform and integrated a video player. It was a pretty straight forward informational site, which they optimized for mobile and tablets. They continue to provide support and maintenance for the website.

I worked with two members of the Beardo team.

How did you come to work with Beardo?

I searched for web developers on the internet, found Beardo, and filled out their form online. They responded immediately and were able to give me a quote right off the bat. After looking at their past work, I knew they were going to deliver and felt like they were a good match.

I have invested $10,000.

We began working with Beardo in October 2019. While they have completed work on the site, we haven’t launched it yet.

Our clients love the site, they’re super impressed. It has to go through a corporate process before we can launch it, but everyone loves the way it looks and how fast we got it done. The site works great on mobile and tablet and loads quickly. It sets them apart from any competitors.

How did Beardo perform from a project management standpoint?

Our teams communicated via email and phone. Anytime we had questions or concerns, they were easy to get ahold of. We were able to look at the site while it was in development so changes were easy to make.

It was a seamless process. They have a well thought out form that we used to provide them with information and content, which took a lot of stress away from our end.

Beardo made the project easy, which took a weight off my shoulders. They were able to foresee issues or bounce ideas off of me. Their suggestions were always great and we implemented some of their ideas. Beardo has a team of technical experts. It was a really collaborative process.

No, it was a really great process and experience. They did a good job and they were fast.

Do your due diligence and ask questions. They’re a really personable group of people to work with and are experts in what you do. Get to know them and listen to their suggestions.

Overall Score It was really easy.
    They finished our project early.
    They were very comparable to other web developers.
    Their communication and professionalism helped get the job done.
    I would recommend them to anyone in the field and I would use them again.

Web Design for Clinical Consulting Company

“They listened to what we wanted and delivered on what we were visualizing.”

Nov. - Dec. 2019

Beardo provided web design services to a clinical consulting company. They adhered to requirements and facilitated a back-and-forth process to demonstrate what they could do.

Hoschton, Georgia
Nicole Denham
Principal Consultant, COR Clinical Operations Renewal LLC

Internal stakeholders wanted a clean and high-quality website capable of establishing credibility, and that is what Beardo delivered. The team was responsive and organized, and they completed their work much sooner than expected. They sought clarification as needed and offered reasonable prices.

I’m the principal owner of a clinical consulting company. There are two of us in the company. We work with health organizations around the country when they don’t have a clinical team or need somebody with particular expertise to come in and help create new operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Beardo?

I don’t have a marketing background, and we needed help getting some marketing pieces together. In the past, we haven’t gotten a lot of clients from the website, so we wanted to start driving clients to the website using certain keywords. We also wanted to have a clean site for existing clients, as this proves credibility.

I described what I wanted in non-technical terms and showed them other sites we thought looked good. We went back and forth, and Beardo showed us different things they could do. They even showed us certain things that we liked better than what we’d thought we’d wanted, so that was helpful.

I only talked to two people. I don’t know if there were any developers or other team members who weren’t client-facing.

How did you come to work with Beardo?

I looked at their previous work. I really liked their site and the other sites they’d done. They’d worked with some big clients, so I checked to see if they were within our price range. They definitely weren’t the cheapest, but they weren’t the most expensive, either. For the quality of their work, I thought they were worth spending money on.

I believe we spent just over $10,000.

We worked with Beardo from November–December 2019.

The other owner of the company was really happy with Beardo’s work because it’s exactly what we wanted. The person who does some of our collateral marketing liked it as well.

How did Beardo perform from a project management standpoint?

Beardo was very responsive and organized. We deal with a lot of service providers who aren’t as responsive as they were. We primarily communicated via email. If they didn’t understand something I’d described to them, we spoke over the phone to clarify. Then, they quickly understood and were able to execute on it.

Beardo’s customer service was impressive. Even though I described what we wanted in non-technical terms, Beardo understood. It was clear that they’ve worked with a lot of other people who don’t understand web design. They listened to what we wanted and delivered on what we were visualizing. Their whole team was good about doing that.

No, I don’t think so. They gave us a quality product at a good price. I think our site looks a lot more updated than those of our competitors. Overall, they were a really good match for what we were looking for.

Clients need to understand their content. If you tell Beardo what you want to say, they’re going to figure out a way to display that. However, if you don’t know your own content, that’s hard for anybody to deliver on. They will be able to take your content and run with it. Also, one of the things that I thought was helpful was showing them examples of sites we liked and disliked. That way, they got an idea of what we imagined the end product to look like.

Overall Score They didn’t make anything difficult for me. Even though we’ve concluded the project, I feel comfortable going back to them with questions.
    It was important for us to get the site up by the beginning of the year, and they matched that much quicker than I thought possible.
    They provided a really good quality product for a reasonable price. Cheaper costs mean cheaper quality.
    What I described was exactly what was executed upon.
    The client-facing people say the right things, and the people behind the scenes deliver on what the front person says. I’d definitely recommend them.

Digital Marketing for Medical Imaging Service Provider

"They were really good at breaking things down and taking you step by step."

2015 - Ongoing

Beardo redesigned a website to improve its SEO and UI/UX. They added appropriate tags and titles on the backend and more contact forms and images to the frontend. They also design graphics for print material.

Alicia Bostic
Director of Marketing, BC Technical

Beardo’s work garnered immediate results, moving the website to the top 5 Google rankings for many targeted search words and drastically improving the user experience. They excelled at explaining complex terminology and offering creative ideas for problem solving.

I'm the director of marketing with BC technical. We are a medical imaging service provider to hospitals and imaging centers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Beardo?

We went through a website re-do several years back with a different company, and our corresponding SEO was not working. The website wasn’t up to par with what we needed. So, we reached out Beardo, who had done some graphics work with us in the past. We wanted something very clickable and more interactive.

The website design was completely rebuilt. On the back end, they added proper tags and titles and all that kind of stuff. We added a lot more contact forms on all the web pages, and a lot more images on the home screen. They did a lot of our graphics work for brochures, tradeshows, and banners. They also worked on SEO.

My two main contacts are Nathan and Josh – they’re both very great to work with. Nathan was always super-fast in getting back to me any time I have a question through email. He’s really good at explaining what they’re doing step by step, especially with the SEO piece, which can be a little confusing. He breaks it down for me which is great. Josh has been great as well. He’s done a lot of our tradeshow banners and brochures. They’re easy to work with. I can come to them with a concept or small idea that we want to do, and they’re good at fleshing that out and making suggestions.

How did you come to work with Beardo?

I knew some of their employees before they started Beardo. I’ve worked with them on other projects in the past with different companies.

We have an ongoing relationship with them.

SEO can take a while to pay off, sometimes three to six months to start seeing some changes. But after Beardo’s work, almost immediately we started seeing positive changes on a lot of our targeted search terms. In some cases, we weren’t popping up on the front page of Google, and now we are first page on many of our targeted terms. We even rank in the top 5 for some terms.

They reorganized our menu structure, which was a huge help for our users.  If something was looking for something on our site, we didn’t want them to have to click more than twice to find that page.

How did Beardo perform from a project management standpoint?

Very well – Nathan is always very quick to respond. If there was ever something that was going to be a delay he was good about communicating that.

Communication is great. They were really good at breaking things down and taking you step by step. We could come to them with a problem, and they’d have great suggestions. They brought up ideas that we didn’t realize we needed.

Not that I can think of.

Website Redesign for Professional Coaching Company

“Beardo was phenomenal with their customer service and provided prompt delivery.”

Apr. - Nov. 2016

Beardo redesigned the frontend of a Wordpress based website and produced wireframes to streamline consistency and enhance UI.

Crystal Roberts
Vice President of Client Development, RightPath Resources

Beardo is focused on sustaining productive communication with their clients. Their project execution, accommodation, and dependability formed a valuable relationship.

I’m the vice president of client development at RightPath Resources, a leadership and talent development company that delivers innovative web-based tools for selection, development, and retention. We specialize primarily in solutions for team building and leadership development to help individuals better understand themselves and others. Our processes start with externally validated behavioral profile assessments and a career development program tool. This tool also includes a leadership 360 that measures emotional intelligence.

What challenge were you trying to address with Beardo?

Our website is primarily a promotional and informational website. Our main focus was to redesign and implement a new, visually appealing site featuring all of our solutions and tools. We were also seeking consistency within the site so users could easily navigate between solutions.

Beardo started working with the prospect client facing website completely from scratch. They didn’t work with the online tools and backend, but they did develop the frontend using WordPress and helped with image selection. RightPath provided the actual content as far as verbiage goes. SEO was a consideration, and I plan on reaching out to Beardo again to help us enhance that. They did a fantastic job.

We presented them with some of our ideas, and then they incorporated those into 2-3 prototypes for us. They provided us with wireframes and sketches throughout and then dived headfirst into the website design.

How did you come to work with Beardo?

We went into the market looking for a developer, and Beardo was recommended to us by one of the bigger development firms in Atlanta. We chose them due to their customer service and price competitiveness.

We worked together from April 2016-November 2016.

We have had some very positive feedback regarding the look, design, and feel of the website. It provides a much more friendly and interactive experience for users.

How did Beardo perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything from their customer service, to follow-up, and to the fact that they were always there if we had questions was fantastic. They were also good at meeting deadlines.

I most appreciate their customer service in regards to response time.

No, I would highly recommend them.

They’re very good meeting their deliverable deadlines. When they say they’re going to do something, they do it.
    They were very price competitive in the marketplace.
    Beardo was phenomenal with their customer service and provided prompt delivery.
    I might have spoken to maybe one individual as far as a referral in the past year.

Web Redevelopment for Uniform Provider

“Beardo’s presentation had a lot more personality, whereas everyone else was very stiff and factual.”

Jun. 2016 - Ongoing

Beardo completely overhauled a website that displayed information about promotional products. Aside from designing and coding the website, the team also helped update marketing and sales collateral.

New York City Metro Area
Owner, Uniform Provider

Beardo’s technical expertise stood out, as seen in the appealing and user-friendly design of the website. Another strength was the team’s willingness to explain the rationale behind certain design decisions. They responded quickly to revision requests and accommodated timelines changes.

I’m a graphic designer and photographer for a company that provides uniforms, apparel, and promotional items.

What challenge were you trying to address with Beardo?

Frankly, the old website was quite old and didn't reflect our personality.

Beardo did all of the redesign and development of the new site on WordPress. We provided some of the graphics for the site, but they did all the layout design and coding. They also came up with some ideas that we implemented. Beardo created an informational website that shows what we do. It also allows people to give us a call or do a live chat. We don't do any sales or e-commerce.

How did you come to work with Beardo?

I did a Google search for local web development companies. We interviewed at least 3 or 4 companies. Beardo stood out because of their capabilities and knowledge. They really fit what we were looking for, and it was pretty clear that they were the ones to go with.

How much have you invested with Beardo?

It would be hard to estimate the hours, but I think the cost was about $10,000.

We started about a year ago. They completed the project, and we launched the website this month.

We're absolutely satisfied with what they provided for us. The new site shows where we are and where we're going. They have delivered exactly what we talked about and then some. Some of the effects — like the way it pops up when you scroll down — have been well received by the team here.

As of now, we haven't gotten any external feedback or validation on the website since we’ve just launched it. Along with the website, we've launched other updated branding items, including a sales PowerPoint. It's still very new, so I don't think it has been used in front of our clients.

How did Beardo perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been super patient with us, given all of our setbacks. They originally quoted us 2 months, but we kept pushing it back because of issues on our end, so it ended up taking a bit longer.

What did you find most impressive about Beardo?

Beardo’s presentation had a lot more personality, whereas everyone else was very stiff and factual. During the interview, Nate was very knowledgeable. He took a lot of initiative to explain that “We do this to draw your attention here.” He had a lot of ideas that none of the other companies brought to the table.

Are there any areas Beardo could improve?

It would be hard to say because I know they have services that we didn't even use. Honestly, I have no complaints.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Beardo?

It’s best to have an idea of what you want and then trust the professionals.

Overall Score No complaints. I’m just really happy with them.
    Every time we submitted revisions, whether it was big or small, they were really quick about it.
    Compared to our previous site, which I believe cost the same amount, this blows it away. I feel like we've gotten a lot more this time than we did with a different company for the same price.
    They really delivered everything we asked for and then some. They knew of trends — things we wouldn't have thought to implement — that made the site above and beyond what we were looking for.

Digital Marketing for Computer Software Company

"Overall, they [Beardo Web Group] do fantastic work. Their design is great, and they do great work."

Beardo first designed a new website for the client and has since worked on multiple digital strategy, search engine marketing, and content marketing campaigns.

Marketing Director, Shadow-Soft

Traffic to the client's new website has increased and overall bounce rate has decreased. Beardo is commended for their creativity and customer service.

I am the marketing director of Shadow-Soft, an open source integration company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Beardo?

Part of the problem with our website was that it was so old. It wasn't the latest or greatest. We needed help in figuring out what was relevant and trendy with website design.

Initially, Beardo helped us redesign our website, which was probably the biggest thing they did. The website redesign was my first experience working with them. They also help with other ongoing tasks. In the past year, we focused more on content creation, and Beardo helped us a lot with the flow of information. We needed to pick a direction and figure out what content we needed to get to them. We've got three different websites that they're helping us do SEO [search engine optimization] for. We recently kicked off a campaign where we are trying to target one particular market. Beardo's working on a series of pay-per-click ads for that. We've created the landing pages, and they're helping us figure out the type of content and track the success of the advertisements.

How did you come to work with Beardo?

We've been working with Beardo for a long time. The relationship started before I joined the company a year ago [2015].

How much have you invested with Beardo?

We paid $10,000 to $50,000 last year. It's probably around $35,000 this last calendar year.

I believe they did the design for our initial website. The company started probably back in 2008-2009. Now, Beardo is working with us on a monthly basis to do search engine optimization.

Feedback is really word of mouth, but I don't have anything specific to share with you. We're struggling with gauging the success of our digital marketing effort on a daily basis. Beardo has shared Google Analytics and other metrics on a monthly basis. Their monthly reports show that the bounce rates have improved. People aren't jumping off our site quickly since we got this new website up and running. We're also getting an increase in the number of visitors. I can definitely say that overall things are trending upward from month to month.

How did Beardo perform from a project management standpoint?

I wouldn't say that project management was Beardo's strongest point when I first started working with them. But, I do feel that, during the last year, they've gotten better at it. Beardo recently implemented a new tool to help them with project management. That has improved communication. I would say they've made strides during the last year to improve their project management. One of my coworkers now works more directly with them on a daily basis.

What did you find most impressive about Beardo?

I think Beardo is reasonably priced, pretty Johnny-on-the-spot. When you ask them to do stuff, they're responsive. I do think they've got a good creative team, and they do great work. I have positive things to say about them. The creative aspect, the design aspect, and the customer service aspect – I think they're great overall.

Are there any areas Beardo could improve?

The only thing that I wouldn't give Beardo rave reviews on is their project management. However, I think they are making efforts to improve that. I think that's one of those things that you can constantly improve upon.

Overall, they do fantastic work. Their design is great, and they do great work.

WordPress Development for Admixtures Company

"We keep on going back to them [Beardo] because we feel like they have created a unique look for us."

Beardo Web Group designed and developed a custom WordPress website for the client. They have since been retained for a few smaller projects, such as developing marketing materials.

Greater Atlanta Area
Diane Hughes
Marketing Coordinator, ACM Chemistry Inc.

Customers have positive feedback for the new website and have begun to take the client more seriously as a business. Communication and creativity are strengths of the Beardo Web Group team.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

ACM Chemistries sells chemical admixtures that go into manufactured concrete products like concrete pavers, concrete blocks and masonry – that sort of thing. I am the coordinator of marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Beardo Web Group?

Our existing site hadn't been updated for about five years, and it was just old and needed to go. We asked Beardo to create our new website.

We needed photography and all the graphics, so we had Beardo's creative team work on the design part of the new site while their technical people worked on the functional part. We had them do both the form and function of our new website. It's a bulletin board site using WordPress. We don't do any e-commerce off the site.

We did not want the standard WordPress design. We had a unique design in mind that we asked them to do, and they did. What we wanted was all of our tabs to be down the left-hand side to remain open while people were searching, making it very easy to use. People can always tell where they are. There's no looking back and forth between drop-down boxes and that kind of thing. It's very clean in that way. Then, they also had photographs and graphics that integrated very nicely. We do have videos on the site, but they are not something that Beardo worked on. Those are something we produced in-house.

How did you come to work with Beardo Web Group?

A mutual friend of the company recommended them. We had asked another person in the industry to recommend a company that could do both the creative and the technical part. They also recommended Beardo, so that's how we got to know them.

How much have you invested with Beardo Web Group?

I think the website was slightly more than $10,000.

We began working with them about three years ago [2013]. We had some preliminary discussions about the look and feel we wanted for the site, but I think from the time we started, the work took about a month. Since then, we've used them for other projects. We've had them design banners and other marketing material for us.

We have a potential customer that offers very high design pavers, and they spend a lot of effort on their catalogs, advertising, and promotion of their products – they are top of the line. After we approached them as a potential customer they took a serious look at our website and liked what they saw in terms of our understanding of pavers from both an engineering and design point of view. We take the design part seriously and our website communicated that effectively.

We've also had several compliments on the site. People like the way that it looks and how easy it is to use. It's not the standard WordPress site, and I think people sometimes enjoy something a little different.

How did Beardo Web Group perform from a project management standpoint?

This wasn't a big project, but we still appreciated their attention to us and to our timelines and needs. I think everything worked very well. I enjoyed working with them, and I think we had good back and forth communication. If we needed to make changes or we needed to add something, they were always open to doing that.

What did you find most impressive about Beardo Web Group?

Their website shows that they take the creative part very seriously. They're not just cranking out another generic web page or user experience, and that's what sold us on them. We keep on going back to them because we feel like they have created a unique look for us. That's important to us, and that's why we continue to use them.

Are there any areas Beardo Web Group could improve?

There might be some small functional things, but we weren't spending much money on the website, so we didn't expect the full catalog of options. I don't think that's necessarily even a critique of them. Maybe it's more of a critique of us and on what we chose not to do.

We’ve done some big projects with them, and we’ve done some small projects with them, and they were always very aware of deadlines.
    I think they try to maximize what we spend because we weren’t going to spend much money, but we feel like we got something good for what we spent.
    They stand out on the creative side. They made it specific and unique to what we were looking for, and I appreciated that.
    I have referred them to other people.