Digital Expertise To Grow Your Business

Bronze

Digitally-driven, creatively-refined and always results-oriented, Bayshore Solutions is the rare agency that delivers all the technology, creative, and marketing expertise you need to grow your business. Their integrated team uses proven methodology to build innovative websites and digital marketing campaigns that attract the right audiences, build trust, and inspire action.

Since 1996, Bayshore Solutions has been an integrated partner to over 2,600 clients looking to build better digital experiences.

1996
Tampa, FL
  • 600 N. Westshore Blvd., Suite 700
    Tampa, FL 33609
  • 1123 Auraria Pkwy, Suite 100
    Denver, CO 80204

Masonite, BankUnited, Pinch A Penny, Carnival, American Furniture Warehouse, DEX Imaging, BIC Graphics, Coverall, Aramco, LivaNova, ProShred, The Bank of Tampa, Townsend Corporation, UPC Insurance, ULA, Viaero, The Perfect Workout.

UPC Insurance Image

UPC Insurance

Founded in 1999, UPC Insurance provides commercial, residential, homeowners, and flood Insurance in 12 states. When UPC Insurance approached Bayshore for their website project, their current site was outdated and a source of frustration for their policyholders and employees. The navigation wasn't intuitive, their most important website pages were missing "the UPC story" and they had issues updating

content in their current CMS. They also wanted to compete with new and upcoming companies in the insurance industry that were focusing heavily on their digital experiences. They were looking to scale and wanted to find the right partner to help them elevate their website.

UPC Insurance's updated website design and development projects resulted in improvements in the overall page load time, reduced bounce rates, and an increased organic traffic CTR for branded search terms. The solution allowed users to get answers to their insurance questions quickly and efficiently as well as helped to guide visitors to relevant content they wouldn't normally be able to find.

• 56.44% increase in overall page load time
  • 22% decrease in overall bounce rate
  • 28% increase in organic traffic CTR
Florida Funders Image

Florida Funders

In business since 2013, the small team at Florida Funders found themselves at a critical juncture in early 2019. They were about to double their portfolio of Florida-based tech startups, and it was absolutely necessary that they scale their list of SEC accredited investors to match.

Believing they had tapped out their personal networks, they needed a state-wide reach, integrating multiple communication channels and

sophisticated enough to target this coveted niche audience. Bayshore Solutions migrated Florida Funders’ data from a disorganized marketing stack to HubSpot, where they could track prospects with efficiency and precision.

A marketing campaign was designed to engage accredited investors and provide them with valuable information designed to nurture them along the path to involvement with Florida Funders. Ads on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google invited users to download one of two long-form content assets, one targeting seasoned tech investors and one targeting those new to tech startups. Downloading an asset added the prospect’s email address to the CRM, spurring seven weekly emails.

• 470 downloads
  • 66 qualified leads
Dan's Fans City Image

Dan's Fans City

Established in 1979, Dan’s Fan City is America’s largest independent ceiling fan retailer. Fan’s are sold through their own 44-Retail locations, select lighting showrooms and online through their website as well through Amazon and Home Depot.

Dan’s Fan City’s challenge involved increasing their online sales. Most of their sales were done in the brick-and-mortar stores, but the online store sales were not keeping up. One

major contributor to this was that their previous CMS was antiquated and did not support content customization and personalization.

After a careful analysis of Dan’s Fan City’s needs and goals, Bayshore concluded that the nopCommerce platform was the right one for the new website because of Dan’s Fan City’s large product catalog and large amount of customization that could be attributed to each product. The nopCommerce platform would allow Dan’s Fan City to edit content, pages, products, etc. with little difficulty.

The updated website is now a reflection of a modern e-commerce store. With enhanced backed-end SEO, the site is seeing better search engine rankings and an increase in organic visitors. Also, the fan builder plugin is one of the best on the market and will help drive Dan’s Fan City online sales goals.

• 112% organic click increase for non-branded terms
  • 71% organic click increase for branded terms
  • 26% bounce rate decrease

Coverall Image

Coverall

When Coverall approached Bayshore, they were looking to refresh their existing website with the rebranding initiatives they were undergoing on a corporate level. Looking to improve their online presence, the Coverall team was also set on establishing website KPIs such as increased site visibility and lead generation. The Bayshore team was challenged to design a more user-friendly website that would account for a more seamless

experience for Coverall’s two target audiences—prospective commercial cleaning accounts and prospective franchised business owners.

While the new website project was underway, Bayshore began to work on creating an integrated digital marketing strategy specific to the marketing needs and goals of Coverall. This strategy encompassed their PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email, and Content Strategy needs.

Results: Coverall Website YoY Performance After Re-Launch (Jan-Mar YoY)

• 14.5% improved bounce rate
  • 14.1% increased pages per session
  • 109% increased conversion rate
  • 36% leads increase

Interactive Website Dev for Law Firm

"They were able to take things from the ground up very fast; it was excellent."

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

Seeking to update their website, a law practice hired Bayshore Solutions for their development services. After initial roadmap sessions, the team worked to make the platform interactive and easy to use.

Mount Dora, Florida
Phyllis Harley
Owner, Harley Law Offices PA

Working swiftly and skillfully, Bayshore Solutions was able to deliver an excellent final deliverable. The website is easy to use, has streamlined internal processes, and earned the praise of clients using the platform. The team is professional, responsive to criticism, and collaborative.

I’m the owner of Harley Law Offices PA.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bayshore Solutions?

I was looking for a website development company. I was dissatisfied with the work of my prior vendor, so I searched for someone who was both local and could handle the specifics of my project, and interactive website.

Bayshore Solutions built the website from the ground up. They developed it, put it together, and are now hosting it for me. They also provide ongoing maintenance and support when I need it.

We first went through roadmap sessions, where together we discussed my needs and how they could translate those into a website. Then, they started the process of actually developing the site, before they gave it to me for testing.

In the future, I plan to continue turning to Bayshore to develop my website further.

I’ve directly worked with about five to seven people. During the roadmap session, I worked with about three or four members of the Bayshore team. As the project progressed, I’ve mostly been in contact with my account representative.

How did you come to work with Bayshore Solutions?

I conducted a search online, and after a lot of research I shortlisted about five companies. I called each of them, but Bayshore was more local to us and had a great portfolio. I was also impressed when I met with them in person.

The overall cost of the project was about $38,000.

Our ongoing collaboration began in June 2018.

The satisfaction my clients have with our website has been really noteworthy. They’ve appreciated the design of the site and it’s ease of use — we didn’t implement any fancy gloss or other distracting features.

Also, the new site has made our processing much more smooth. Before, we were doing things via email and there was a lot of sending documents back and forth. Bayshore’s work has really streamlined that process.

How did Bayshore Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management has been great, especially during the roadmap phase. Stephen (Senior Project Manager) did an excellent job translating between the legal aspects and website development aspects.

I’ve personally enjoyed the open communication between their team and I. They’re extremely responsive via email and phone; there’s always someone available when I need support.

Additionally, as I’ve done modifications to the website, we’ve been able to have productive conversations about the updates I need, to get it done in a short amount of time. We also have ongoing weekly meetings.

I was impressed by how quickly they were able to get the project done. The site was ready to go by October or November when we had initially planned for January or February. They were able to take things from the ground up very fast; it was excellent. They also came in under budget.

The problems we have had have been minor, and Bayshore handled the criticism really well. They were able to implement the changes quickly and effectively. I’ve been very pleased with the performance overall.

Be prepared. You’ll get more out of the sessions in designing your site if you have a clearer idea and picture of what you want. I prepared a lot of information in advance, which is one of the reasons Bayshore was able to get the project done so swiftly.

Digital Marketing for Data Privacy Software Firm

"I can call them any given week and know exactly how our money is being spent."

2019 - Ongoing

Bayshore Solutions serves as a data privacy software provider’s digital marketing partner. They assist with content marketing, SEO, and paid search and social advertising on LinkedIn and Google.

St. Petersburg, Florida
Content Marketing Manager, Data Privacy Software Company

The client earns more MQLs and sees organic search rankings and traffic increase every month. Bayshore Solutions’ team of experts provide insights and knowledge to streamline the client’s digital marketing efforts. Their transparency, responsiveness, and professionalism stand out.

I’m the content marketing manager for a data privacy software company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bayshore Solutions?

We’ve been using them for SEO, digital marketing, and paid advertising on social and search.

Bayshore Solutions is our digital partner to execute on paid LinkedIn Ads, LinkedIn social boosting, Google PPC, or general SEO. We work with their team every month. They’ve helped a tremendous amount on the backend, diving into the technical side of SEO. When we switched our domains, they helped smooth out a lot of the hurdles we experienced during our domain switch. A large part of what I talk to them about is content marketing: our pillar page strategy, blog posts, audience, keywords, and other things SEO-related.

It varies weekly and depends on what project is going on. Sometimes, we have one-on-one support with someone I need to talk to on their team. Other times, it’s a few people that help us put a pillar page together. They scale depending on what we need. Ryan (Director of Digital Marketing) oversees everything.

How did you come to work with Bayshore Solutions?

I wasn’t a part of the hiring process; they were already our vendor when I came in. I’d guess one of the reasons why we chose them is because of their extensive B2B experience. They’re also good at giving us reportable metrics that are tied back to any spend we do with them. I can call them any given week and know exactly how our money is being spent. They do it in a very smart way using a dashboard and a clear layout.

We started working together in 2019 and we’re still working with them. As we’ve gone from startup to grownup as a company, we need to use third-party services to scale. This isn’t a one-and-done; they’re a partner every single month helping us out on the digital part.

First, our organic search rankings and traffic have increased month over month. Second, we regularly get marketing qualified leads (MQLs) from paid search and paid social efforts. Third, Bayshore Solutions saves us a ton of time and expertise. They’re a trusted partner that we respect to know they’re doing. Their breadth of knowledge is one that anyone on our team can’t compete with. Overall, Bayshore Solutions does a better job at digital marketing than we could do on our own, and they do it as utmost professionals.

How did Bayshore Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done incredibly well. We have regular check-ins, and after each meeting, they send out incredibly detailed notes about the next steps and who’s responsible for what. We use a sort of tracker through Google Sheets and whatever project management system Bayshore Solutions wants to use. We’re kept abreast of everything the team is doing every step of the way.

I’m impressed by how the entire strategy works together. It never feels like things are siloed. They’re an extension of our own marketing team. We’re in a fairly niche industry, but they’ve been able to figure it out and work with us.

It’d be nice if they had more graphic or web design capabilities, but that’s not necessarily what they do. Other than that, they’re just an incredible group of people. I wouldn’t change a thing.

Develop a relationship with Bayshore Solutions and use their services month over month. You can’t hire them for just one month of campaigns; you have to stick it out to really see results.

I’m not sure of our budget, but it’s seems like we’re all quite happy with what we’re getting.

Corporate Websites for Two Companies

"The timeliness of their response is impressive."

Jan. - Feb. 2020

Bayshore Solutions has been a long-standing website manager. For this project, they created separate corporate websites and maintained them to support the original company's bifurcation.

Tampa, Florida
Jason Caldwell
Dir. of Marketing & Business Dev, Immix

Bayshore Solutions completed the project on time, offering additional support for any issues that arose after the fact. Their responsiveness makes them a reliable partner.

I am Director of Marketing and Business Development at Immix. Immix is a software company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bayshore Solutions?

We have long used Bayshore for our website management. Our company recently underwent a bifurcation and split into two separate companies and we needed to design a new website for each one.

New website

It was an existing relationship that we felt very good about.

Build a new website and provide a maintenance plan.

We had a project manager and team of developers. I mainly interacted with the project manager

Bayshore was able to complete the project well within the expected time frame and with expected results. They have since been very responsive in addressing any issues that have come up and fulfilled all additional requests since the project’s completion.

It was great.

The timeliness of their response is impressive.

None