Modern Advertising Agency

A meeting of minds across an expanse of diverse disciplines. The advertising landscape is increasingly complex and ever-changing. More customer touchpoints than ever before, from the traditional to the emerging, and that expansion shows no sign of letting up. Bareface strategically blends these channels to connect people to products and services, achieving the brand clarity, consistency and authenticity that turns consumers into customers. Our clients’ performance is our only metric.

2008
    Singapore 069879
    Singapore
    656.816.8002

Branding & Marketing for Leasing Company

"The level of service we get allows us to punch above our weight and our budget."

Nov. 2014 - Ongoing

Bareface functions as an external marketing department. Their work, after beginning with creating a new brand, now centers around SEO, social media marketing, and email marketing.

Telford, United Kingdom
James Godfrey
Managing Director, Lease Loop

The team’s efforts have produced first-page rankings on Google searches, and they drive significant traffic to the website. Bareface offers a bespoke marketing solution that is well suited for the needs of a small business. They are highly personal, responsive, and understandings.

I am the owner of Lease Loop. We specialize in the leasing of Apple equipment to UK businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bareface?

We needed to launch the business. We knew what we wanted to do as a business, but Bareface needed to develop a name, a brand, a website, and a digital marketing plan. Their work needed to allow us to go from a concept to launching to creating a sustainable business.

We're a company of two people, so Bareface is our marketing department.

We started completely from scratch, and they provided every aspect of our brand. That included a name and brand guidelines at the beginning of our engagement. Absolutely everything you can think of, they've done for us.

Their work in marketing has included email marketing campaigns. As part of their monthly retainer, they now make sure that we have a really good SEO presence, and they were exceptional at getting us onto the first page is Google really, really quickly. They also manage our social media profiles, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Over the last two years, we've tried various social media campaigns, predominantly advertising on Twitter and Facebook. They have also done re-marketing. When people visit our site and then other sites, such as Yahoo, Google, or YouTube, people see are re-marketing campaigns there as well.

Bareface also built our website. We provided the content for the website, and we worked very closely with them. One of Bareface's strengths is that they make you feel that you can get your point of view and preference across. Their team tells you technically what is required, but you are actually giving a voice around the table. I think it is really important that you're proud of your website and that it reflects your brand. Bareface takes that brief and turns it into something that achieves all of the objectives.

The website was a bespoke-designed platform, but parts of it use WordPress.

I have also used Bareface for print work at times, but our focus is mainly on digital marketing. However, they have produced some banners and leaflets for exhibitions

How did you come to work with Bareface?

I knew Bareface through a previous employment when they were clients of mine. I worked closely with them, and they became friends. When I when I wanted to form Lease Loop, they were the first people I contacted. I didn't consider any other companies at the time.

We've spent around £50,000.

I started working with them when I started Lease Loop in November 2014. The work is ongoing, and we pay a monthly retainer. We've also just commissioned a new website in order to move with the times.

In fact, we get really complacent in checking what they're doing, because it works. For a small business, it's great to have confidence in a company that you can trust to have your back. It's like having our own in-house marketing team.

We're on the first page of Google searches, and that happened really quickly. That suggests their SEO work is effective. We get most of our orders through the traffic they drive to our website, which is based on the fortnightly content and blog articles.

We've had mixed results on Twitter and Facebook ads. We were attracting the wrong type of people for our demographic. However, we get a decent amount of incoming inquiries each month.

How did Bareface perform from a project management standpoint?

Bareface has given us a bespoke solution suited to our own needs. We're not trying to employ thousands of people and take over the world. I know they've got some big clients, but they're also working with a business like ours. They are focused on our needs as much as anybody else's.

They're really good in project management. I think, like any modern business, the only change comes when they have a change of personnel. When that happens, they're always very quick to identify the right people to step in.

I'm very fortunate because I've known them since they are quite small, and I've got a good relationship with the directors. If I need to, I always feel like I can call them and go right to the very top if that's ever required. However, I've always had complete confidence in the account managers that have been assigned. If I ever go to those top guys, it's because we've done something wrong rather than the other way around.

They understand that we're a new business. They supported us. The level of service we get allows us to punch above our weight and our budget, because they give us so much value.

If we were a little pinched for cash for one month, there was nobody chasing an invoice. They understand that business is a real world environment, and it's about relationships. It's not only their technical ability, but the human side of the relationship as well. They're very good at that.

Our knowledge of what is required in the modern-day marketing environment is largely driven by Bareface. Whenever they tell us what we need to do, they probably don't realize how much we rely on them. Our knowledge is very much driven by what they tell us, so I don't think there is anything they could improve. To be honest, we are delighted with them.

In creative aspects, deadlines are hard to hit, but in terms of day-to-day work, they're exception.
    Without question, the level of service we get far outweighs how much we pay.
    We trust them implicitly. As an agency, they're constantly evolving and getting better, and they lead us as to what we need to do.
    I refer them all the time.