Simple solutions for Microsoft products.

Barash Consulting was founded in January 2017 with the goal of providing simple and elegant solutions to firms' Microsoft Dynamics 365 challenges. The team provides the full spectrum of CRM development services, from new implementations, migrations, managed services, and rebuilding failed or inefficient instances.

Carmel, IN
  • 4468 Voyageur Way
    Carmel, IN 46074

Indiana Farm Bureau, Data Vision Group

CRM Implementation for an Insurance Company

“I know that they’ll deliver whatever I ask of them without any delays.”

Jan. 2017 - May 2019

Barash Consulting provided a leadership resource to support a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation. They advised on best practices and helped integrate the solution with legacy systems.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Indianapolis, Indiana
Mindy Cron
Marketing Manager, Indiana Farm Bureau

Having augmented the team on numerous tasks, Barash Consulting has established themselves as a critical IT partner. They have a clear understanding of how to efficiently execute work and are always reliable. Customers can expect a seamless process.

Indiana Farm Bureau is a multi-line insurance company that offers various insurance services for home, auto, farm, commercial, life, and security. As the marketing manager, I’m the portfolio owner of our products. I act as a liaison between our business and IT teams, helping deliver technical solutions that meet our business requirements.

What challenge were you trying to address with Barash Consulting?

We needed skilled resources who could help us implement a Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution. This project was the first of its kind for us, and we had several integrations to complete between the new software and our legacy systems.

Barash Consulting supplied a development leadership resource who consulted us on best practices for our Microsoft Dynamics implementation. They provided guidance on different ways we could leverage the out-of-box software in addition to supporting us with some of our integrations for our legacy systems.

I’ve personally only worked with one lead.

How did you come to work with Barash Consulting?

Our IT team was looking for a consultant who possessed a strong Microsoft Dynamics skill set and had sufficient experience. We weren’t just looking for someone who would come in and do the implementation for us. Rather, we wanted someone from the leadership side who could advise us, as well.

I’m not involved in the budgeting, but I believe we’ve spent between $200,000–$999,999 so far.

The majority of the work for this project lasted between January 2017–May 2019, but they’ve also consulted us on a number of other projects.

Their work was well received by our IT team. We tracked their work based on the relative size of our stories. They supported us in a lot of those and proved to be a key resource.

How did Barash Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily handle the project management following a Scrum methodology, but they do help lead our team. They show us how to plan and execute work in the most efficient manner and guide other team members in tasks.

Barash Consulting is responsive to our needs. I know that they’ll deliver whatever I ask of them without any delays. I could reach out to them day or night, and they’ll still be supportive, which is something that I haven’t necessarily experienced with other consulting firms.

No, I’m very happy with the relationship that we have and the work that they’ve done.

Working with Barash Consulting is a smooth process without a lot of overhead to worry about. Just stay on the positive side.