Eco and Mobile Friendly Websites

COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)

• AppWT, LLC understands that COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease) has abruptly changed how businesses and people communicate.
  • We offer Free Consultations by either Telephone or Online Video Conferencing.
  • After your Free Consultation, should you decide to move forward with our services, you will be sent the Agreement either by your preference of email or fax that includes a method to verify your identity and provide a Deposit.
  • A Non-Refundable Deposit will be required before work begins, but the remaining balance is only due upon completion.

HISTORY

• AppWT, LLC is Michigan's Home for Website Creation and though we recommend using the Google Chrome Browser, your site will also run efficiently on any device from SmartWatch to Television that may be using the Firefox, Edge, Safari, Samsung, Opera, Internet Explorer or Other Internet Browser.
  • Since December 31, 2005 we have been offering Website Creation to the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Canada, Australia and China.
  • Since August 13, 2018 we have been offering Website Creation only in Michigan of the United States.
  • Since February 10, 2020 we have established ourselves as an LLC in Livonia, Michigan of the Detroit Metro Area serving all of Michigan, both the Upper and Lower Peninsulas.

ECO FRIENDLY

• AppWT LLC Servers match 3 times that in the form of renewable energy via Bonneville Environmental Foundation, an EPA Green Power Partner, that utilizes Wind Farms to leave a positive energy footprint on the environment.

SECURITY, RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE & SCALABLE

2018
Livonia, MI

Uncle Harry's Barbecue Catering, So Moon Bowl and Sushi, City Council Andrea Rutkowski, Gus the Handyman, Genot Picor Storyteller, Great Lakes Ghost Hunters of Michigan and many others
Great Lakes Ghost Hunters of Michigan Image

Genot Picor Image

Genot Picor

Storyteller

Web Development for Children's Storyteller

“His expertise is unrivaled.”

Nov. 2019 - Feb. 2020

AppWT, LLC. migrated a WordPress website to a new CMS, taking on a rescue mission project for a children’s storyteller and dance troupe director. They continue to maintain and host the platform.

Warren, Michigan
Genot Picor
Entertainment Manager, Genot Picor Storyteller

The team added features and functionalities to the site that have increases users’ abilities to easily navigate and understand the platform’s contents and purpose. They used their industry experience and digital skillsets to provide the product with the attention it needed to be most successful.

I’m a children’s interactive storyteller and director of a couple of musical dance troupes.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppWT, LLC.?

My website was being handled by another company, and things weren’t going well.

There was already a design in mind for the final site. However, the company we were working with before didn’t give it the attention it needed. I used WordPress to make changes, and a virus crept into the site.

At that point, the former vendor didn’t do anything to rid the site of the issue. Once we found Tony (Website Creator, AppWT, LLC.), he designed and provided hosting services for the site. He did a ton of work, migrating the WordPress site to a new system to get it up and running. He’s continuing to support the site.

I’m working solely with Tony on this project.

How did you come to work with AppWT, LLC.?

Tony was referred to me by a friend after I made a request for recommendations on Facebook. So, we took it from there.

For the site, we spent $740. It was worth every penny.

We started working together in November 2019, and the site went live in February 2020.

Running through every category of the site, he kept me informed all the way through the process. Organizing the calendar took the most time. Previously, I listed upcoming events on the site. Now, users can browse a calendar feature on the site. I can make changes easily to the platform.

How did AppWT, LLC. perform from a project management standpoint?

Even through the birth of his daughter, he gave our account the time and attention it needed. He did an A1 job, and I couldn’t be happier. I was amazed at his knowledge of the website and how to keep them virus-free. We used phone and email to communicate.

He’s local, which allows us to meet in-person if needed. His expertise is unrivaled. I’ve never met another provider like him.

I can’t think of a thing that could’ve been better.

If you work with him, you’re getting great service and a knowledgeable team. He’ll go the extra mile for you.

The cost is worth every penny.