App Marketing Made Easy

Appsposure is an agency specializing in designing and helping apps grow. We help app publishers build better apps, get more users, and make more money.

Toronto, Canada
  • Toronto M9B 3H2

Video Production for Social Networking Platform

"We had an all-around excellent experience with professional and sincere people."

Sept. - Oct. 2018

Appsposure assisted in the production of a marketing video aimed at the youth demographic, with the goal of increasing the platform’s awareness and drive engagement to it.

Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
Mark Zikiye
Creative Director, Chayne Let's Lynk LLC

After a few rounds of feedback to work on the brand’s message, Appsposure delivered a high-quality video on time with eye-catching graphics that made it seem much more expensive than it really was.

I’m the CEO and owner of Chayne, a social networking platform available on iOS. I run all the major day-to-day operations of the company including marketing campaigns, media relations, HR, and development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Appsposure?

We used their services to create a marketing video.

We were seeking to increase awareness about our services and drive engagement.

Appsposure’s skills matched the requirements of the job perfectly.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We went back and forth over the script of the video to bring out the key components of the brand's message. We wanted it to be hip and relatable to a younger demographic, which is our target audience. Therefore, modern and stylish editing was used.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

The team worked with us on a few rounds of feedback. It was helpful for meeting the end goal.

We have yet to see the progress of the outcome, as it’s far too early to gather metrics.

Their founder was a pleasure to work with. He was able to address our brand's needs by making suggestions to the script we presented.

I liked the outcome the most and was pleasantly surprised at how professional it turned out. The transitions were eye-popping and looked as though they were made by a company that would charge several thousands of dollars more than what we paid.

I believe we could’ve gone over the script a few more times to address not just the quality of the video (which was near-perfect) but to see how it could stand out more for our target demographic.

Overall Score We had an all-around excellent experience with professional and sincere people.
    Everything was done in a timely manner.
    The product looks vastly more expensive than what it actually cost.
    The quality is absolutely incredible. They’re very professional.
    I would gladly recommend Appsposure. In fact, I already have.

App Listing Optimization for Mobile Dev Startup

“The communication has been top-notch.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Appsposure enhanced the listing of a remote camera app, providing screenshots, rewriting the description, and creating a user case scenario. They continue to provide similar services for another app.

Indonesia
Owner, Mobile App Development Company

The improved Android app listing has contributed to increased traffic and downloads. Appsposure’s principal is directly involved in the project, ensuring clear communication and high-quality output.

I’m the owner of a mobile development company. I’m also responsible for product research, app development, and customer service.

For what projects/services did your company hire Appsposure?

I hired Appsposure to create appealing screenshots for my flagship camera remote control app and my upcoming wearable navigation app.

I wanted to increase my app’s traffic and conversion rate.

Initially, I did some research on companies offering a similar service. While some of them had great portfolios, they did not have transparent pricing plans on their websites. I did more digging and found Appsposure’s website and their Fiverr Pro listing. When I contacted them, I got a pleasant response from Josh (Owner, Appsposure).

Aside from the screenshots, they've rewritten my Google Play Store app listing description and added a relevant use case scenario to make it more appealing to users.

I'm working directly with Josh, who takes note of all my requests and delegates them to his team.

Since they implemented the improved description, my app has ranked far better for my targeted keywords. Appsposure’s work boosted the app’s visibility on the Google Play Store and increased downloads.

I'm self-employed and working solo, so the workflow is fairly straightforward. I work directly with Josh to address all of my requirements, and he delivers on his promises.

The communication has been top-notch. I rarely find a company that communicates the way they do

They should optimize the image size of the screenshots before uploading, which would allow me to download them faster.

App Store Optimization for a Video Marketplace

"Our interactions were blissfully good. They were always very helpful."

Nov. 2018 - Dec. 2018

Appsposure helped a marketplace app with an app store optimization initiative. They provided high-quality screenshots and produced a preview video to explain the app's functionality.

London
Salman Ahmed
CEO, Vidpost

After the update, new downloads increased by the thousands and store rankings improved. Appsposure was friendly and communicative, and took time to understand the project and deliver impactful results.

I am the founder and CEO of a startup called Vidpost, a marketplace to buy and sell using video.

For what projects/services did your company hire Appsposure?

We hired them for app store optimization (ASO), professional screenshots, and preview videos for the App Store. The project is very important to our store rankings and volume of downloads. They did amazing research and found the perfect keywords to improve our visibility. Before their involvement, our screenshots were very basic. Now, they match our brand and represent us well.

We wanted to show potential users how our company works and the benefits our app provides. The ultimate goal was to obtain more downloads and increase our user base.

I found them on Fiverr. We hadn't found many vendors who made professional preview videos, nor did we have anyone we could trust to research keywords and support our ASO efforts. Appsposure listened to our needs, took our feedback into consideration, and was the best vendor we found.

They were very friendly and took time to understand exactly what we needed. The screenshots only took a few days, and we went through a couple revisions before everything was perfect. Once we finished the screenshots, they joined us again to make a preview video. They recorded and edited all the footage, and revised it once or twice until we were satisfied.

We only dealt with the CEO. I'm not sure exactly how big the team was on their side.

After the app was updated on the App Store and Google Play Store, we immediately got 3000-4000 new downloads. The preview video really helped users understand what our app could do, and our ratings increased significantly.

Our interactions were blissfully good. They were always very helpful, and didn't mind when we asked to make revisions to the screenshots and the preview video. We never had to bother them, and they updated us regularly. Communcation was through Fiverr and Skype, and they always messaged us if there were any issues or if they had any questions.

Their communication is definitely impressive. We've worked with other vendors who were nowhere near as communicative as they are.

I rarely say this, but nothing needed improvement. I will continue to work with them in the future.

App Marketing Video for Business Service Platform

“They delivered a professional video that represents our company well.”

Sep. 2018 - Oct. 2018

Appsposure provided a marketing video to coincide with a launching mobile app. They wrote the script, created a rough version, and performed minor edits before delivering the final product.

Co-Founder, JustBusiness

Appsposure produced an informative and captivating video that highlights the platform’s best features. Their additions to the company logo help convey a revitalized brand identity. Executive-level engagement ensures high-quality deliverables and a communicative experience.

I’m the co-founder of JustBusiness. We’re a mobile application development company that offers a complex address book app. Our software allows businesses to stay in touch with their customers through targeted marketing functionalities and push notifications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appsposure?

The app’s in the early stages of development, but we needed an external firm to help us market the product as it gets closer to launch.

Appsposure agreed to create a marketing video to accompany our launch on The App Store. Once the project began, I collaborated with Josh (Founder, Appsposure) over several days to write a script for the video. He provided a lot of useful feedback regarding what kind of content would be effective based on previous projects. He also advised the implementation of various technical details that are required when developing a promotional video. For example, I put together demo clips for the video at a reduced resolution. Josh offered to reshoot the video at a higher resolution considering his experience working with newer mobile devices. I wouldn’t have known the importance of that detail without his help.

They delivered an initial draft and then quickly incorporated minor revisions based on our feedback. Additionally, Josh and his team created a new animation around our company logo to give it a modernized aesthetic. The result makes us look more professional as a brand. It’s a great finishing touch to the video.

Josh was our sole point of contact. We worked with him directly.

How did you come to work with Appsposure?

We found Appsposure on Fiverr and reached out to them after reading their previous reviews. Josh responded to me within a few hours of submitting the project quotes. Our engagement progressed from there.

The entire video project cost $375.

This project took place from September–October 2018. We’re so pleased with the video that we hired them for more work. They’re currently working on a long-form promotional video for us.

This is our first experience working with an outside company to put together a promotional material. However, after looking at the finished product compared to other examples on Fiverr, I’m extremely happy with the results. They delivered a professional video that represents our company well. It looks on par with something a much larger marketing company would have produced. Our internal departments consider the overall project a success. We’ve received a lot of value for the money spent.

How did Appsposure perform from a project management standpoint?

My original script included exact times to ensure each of the app’s features had the correct amount of showcasing within the video. Josh used that framework to translate my ideas into a polished product. Instead of dictating how things should be organized, he quickly adapted to how I wanted to communicate. I appreciate that level of flexibility as it made the entire process easier for me. We mostly interacted via email. Despite being in different time zones, he’d usually respond to my questions within several hours.

When hiring a company on the internet, it’s hard to know what to expect in terms of communication and quality of work. That being said, I’m pleased with how everything turned out. They have the ability required to produce media in a way that accurately reflects our product and highlights the features it delivers. I’d gladly recommend them to companies who need marketing materials for their digital products.

The initial feedback indicated that the video needed to be edited into a more refined product. The idea was that focusing on fewer features for more time would be more impactful. Josh was able to make the changes in short order. However, there was not a lot of review before the final product was submitted.

Allocate time from the onset to properly communicate project expectations and requirements. Giving them directions on a conceptual level will make it easy for Josh to deliver.

Mobile App Video Marketing for Billing Payment Platform

"The project was very cost-effective for the quality we received, which goes a long way for startups."

Aug. 2018 - Sep. 2018

While following Apple’s guidelines, Appsposure produced a video highlighting an app’s functionality to complement the App Store profile. Post-production followed an extensive outline and drafting process.

Senior Product Manager, Financial Services Platform

Appsposure completed a high-quality video in a cost-effective manner. By meeting all expectations and specifications, the completed product has received promising reviews from internal staff. Appsposure’s founder was thoroughly communicative and flexible to scope changes.

I'm the senior product manager at an early-stage FinTech startup. We have a mobile app for paying household bills. The app allows users to take pictures of any bill and pay it through the app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appsposure?

We felt that our presence in the App Store needed an upgrade. Specifically, we wanted to add a video chronicling our app’s functionality to our page in the App Store. The Appsposure team was hired to produce that video for us.

I began with only a vague idea of what I hoped the video would include. There was still much to work out. Josh (Founder, Appsposure) helped me determine the nuances of the video so that I best followed Apple’s guidelines for similar videos. I had questions about pacing, transitions, and how to best show the sequence of use. We decided to add hotspots to indicate where a user tapped to complete the process within the app. Josh and I created an initial outline together, and he developed a more complete draft. He let me review raw footage before postproduction so that I could make comments. He was flexible in allowing me to offer changes.

Josh was my only point of contact.

How did you come to work with Appsposure?

Josh was listed with a professional status on Fiverr, so I homed in on him pretty quickly.

I spent about $800.

The project spanned August–September 2018.

We are waiting for the next iOS version to be released before the video launches, but internal feedback to this point has been promising. We’re very pleased with the video.

How did Appsposure perform from a project management standpoint?

We would video conference and use Google Docs to manage the outline and changing requirements. There was no formal project management tracking tool because the size of the project didn’t necessitate that.

If we had another project, I would request a more thorough written agreement that contains a clear scope and a clarified timeline.

I found it useful to communicate in real time—through instant messaging or video conferences. I thought we were more productive that way.

App Optimization Video for Dietary App Dev Firm

"Let Josh do his thing. He’s good at figuring stuff out on his own."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Appsposure created a marketing video for an existing iOS app. The team recorded and edited the video.

Irvine, California
Steve Weatherly
CEO, Venn Interactive, Inc.

The video, now in the App Store, has boosted revenue and the number of downloads. The team delivered exceptional content that didn’t require any revisions. Appsposure is a responsive and low-pressure partner. Customers can expect them to have a genuine interest in the relationship.

I’m the CEO of Venn Interactive. We make dieting apps.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appsposure?

We needed help with marketing.

Appsposure accessed our application to make a marketing video. The team recorded and edited the video. They then did marketing texts and submitted those before uploading the video in the App Store.

I only work with Josh (Owner, Appsposure).

How did you come to work with Appsposure?

Josh reached out to me with a custom email that expressed specific ideas for our app. He impressed me because nobody ever does that. Most cold emails are generic.

We’ve spent $400.

We started working together in April 2018 and the partnership is ongoing. I have a new upcoming project to test Appsposure’s social media marketing skills.

Josh delivered the video after two weeks and we didn’t have to change anything. The video helped drive downloads and boost sales. That impressive work led my business mentor to hire Josh as well.

How did Appsposure perform from a project management standpoint?

Josh is low-maintenance and responsive via email. He delivered on time.

I appreciate Josh’s low-key approach, which is a good contrast from other people in the industry that are high-pressure and sales-driven.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Let Josh do his thing. He’s good at figuring stuff out on his own. Don’t micromanage him.

Overall Score I have no complaints.
    He delivered on time.
    The price was fair. I didn’t have to take any time out of my own schedule.
    He got it on the first try.
    I already have recommended him.

App Store Optimization for Social Media App

"The work they produced was solid and immediately valuable to us."

Aug. - Sept. 2018

Appsposure provided app store optimization (ASO) services, ranging from ad creations to artwork. They produced the final product after in-depth discussions that included drafts, scripts, and feedback.

Toronto, Canada
C.E.O, Social Media App

The services Appsposure delivered helped result in a substantial increase in downloads in the App Store. The team displayed strong creativity and artistic ability. They were responsive to feedback and remained available for any concerns.

I’m the CEO and founder of a social media app geared toward entertainment fans.

For what projects/services did your company hire Appsposure?

We needed ASO services, including screenshot capabilities, artwork, ad creation, and other app store marketing assistance.

We wanted to gain visibility in a crowded app store marketplace.

I found them on a trusted app resource site, in an article about ASO agencies.

After we selected Appsposure, they held an introductory meeting to discover more about our overall goals. Then, they offered mockup screens and scripts to match our needs. After finalizing the concept, they were able to deliver the project in a timely fashion.

I worked directly with the project lead.

We could see the results immediately; the download number increased by 300% from the previous weeks.

Appsposure was an absolute delight to work with. They answered any of our concerns immediately and offered timely, quality solutions.

Their creativity and artwork capabilities stood out to me. The work they produced was solid and immediately valuable to us.

Their efficiency could benefit from the team delegating some tasks instead of trying to accomplish everything themselves.

They delivered everything according to schedule.
    For the amount of work they did, their price is more than fair.
    Their quality work is their best asset.
    I would refer them.

Mobile App Marketing for Mailing Platform

“They’re experienced and know how to create good-looking app screenshots and previews.”

June 2018 - Aug. 2018

Appsposure created a video and screenshots for an app listing. They based them off other similar products, and the previews will be uploaded to the App Store and Google Play soon.

Denver, Colorado
Jeffrey Treichel
CEO, PaperKarma

Appsposure was proactive and willing to adjust to any project changes. Their products look great and should increase downloads and conversion rates. The team maintained clear communication and managed the project well.

I’m the CEO of PaperKarma, a mobile Android and iOS app that helps people get rid of postal junk mail. Users take a picture of their junk mail, and the app automatically reaches out to the companies that mailed them to request their name be removed from the list.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appsposure?

We wanted to create an App Store app listing video.

I provided a couple of samples of other application listings in the App Store that had dynamic and professional screenshots and video, and Appsposure said they could replicate the design. We didn’t provide any wireframes or sketches. I gave them an idea for the video, but our account manager had a different suggestion that we eventually ended up using.

We only interacted with our account manager.

How did you come to work with Appsposure?

They found our app in the App Store and reached out to us. They said they could improve our ranking within the App Store and Google Play and provided data on how they thought they could increase our conversion rates. We contacted a few other companies but ultimately chose Appsposure because they were proactive and had a good price.

We spent around $1,200.

We worked together from June­–August 2018.

We haven’t uploaded the video and screenshots yet because we have a new build coming out next week. They look phenomenal, though, and we fully expect them to increase our downloads and conversions.

How did Appsposure perform from a project management standpoint?

They had good communication and were fairly responsive. They met deadlines and expectations, providing specific dates and milestones for certain aspects. We managed the project via email and checked in about once a week.

They were flexible and willing to adapt to any changes I wanted. They’re experienced and know how to create good-looking app screenshots and previews.

Have an idea of what kind of pictures and videos you want for your app listing.

If you have a more complex project, you may want to use project management software.
    I received a better video than I anticipated for the budget we determined.
    They had a superior vision for what they could create and made a more dynamic and higher quality product than expected.
    I had a great experience and would be happy to recommend them to anyone.