CONVERT THOUGHTS INTO REALITY

We are very creative, innovative and strong logical mind, who can understand your requirement and can deliver that you desire in specific time line.

We have been in web industry over 10+ years to deliver high quality web designs with more creativity, eye catchy and SEO friendly.  We have worked on different web applications, Rich UI and more innovative using with DREAMWEAVER, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP,  CSS, Graphics, Jquery, java-script, FLASH, ILLUSTRATOR, WordPress, Laravel, Shopify, Joomla,Android, iPhone, Smartphone compatible, responsive websites & iPad UI Designs and different  API i.e.  PayPal Gateway, E-Commerce, Shopping Cart, WordPress,Facebook API, Newsletter,  HTML Flyer, Google API, Yahoo API,Twitter API, Macros and Web services etc).

Jaipur, India
  • 508-1, Dusseldorf, Al Barsha 1, Behind Mall of the Emirates
    Dubai, UAE
    United Arab Emirates
  • 27, Burnham Gardens, Croydon,
    London CR0 6NP

Web App Dev for Freelancer

“[T]he team and the work were both good and overall my client is happy.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

APPNWEB developed a web application that connects people with calls-to-action for a third party customer. The frontend development used HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, while the backend used PHP technology.

Belgium
Freelancer, Developer

The backend development in particular was high-quality and met the client’s needs and budget requirements. While they communicated effectively and smoothly, they could improve their project management, which lacked any tracking software, and also update the software they use for development.

I am the owner of a company in Belgium. We are primarily a company that looks for other companies that need to be digitalized, need help with digital marketing and online advertising, and assistance getting websites and mobile applications.

What challenge were you trying to address with APPNWEB?

A client that I was working with required a website that was complex in nature and out of my scope. I needed to outsource the development to someone.

The project was to develop a web application. On the backend, they used PHP. They used HTML, CSS, and JavaScript on the frontend.

The idea of the application was to create a tool for people to come together and work on a common issue in their society, country, and neighborhood. Essentially, it would allow people to write something about their thoughts and then act on that thought. Those actions included polling, surveys, petitions, and marches.

I would sometimes talk to the project manager and sometimes to the team or developers. We didn’t necessarily have a dedicated project manager for this project.

How did you come to work with APPNWEB?

As I am from India, I knew them from before and went directly to them.

I have spent around 12,000 euros [$14,250].

We worked on this project from January to October of this year and the work is ongoing.

It was really difficult to find a developer locally at the price I needed. In them, we found really good value for money. Apart from that, the team and the work were both good and overall my client is happy.

How did APPNWEB perform from a project management standpoint?

I didn’t find it to be very professional. I had worked with other companies where we have used a lot of project management software. Initially, they told me they had one, but we never ended up using it. We mostly communicated through emails and Skype conversations, which was very smooth. Anytime I wanted to contact them, they were available.

The most valuable thing has definitely been the value for money. Apart from that, they perform accordingly. I did not have to explain things to them over and over again, which was good.

They were not proactive in using newer technologies. From our side, we were not technical enough to advise them on what we wanted to use. They definitely need to update themselves on the frontend. HTML, CSS, and JavaScript are very old and basic, while in the world of React and Angular.

When it comes to the backend, they need to update to Node.js or something more upcoming. This was a shortcoming which we can see now. However, apart from that, the work they have done has been good and there is no problem with it.

Mostly because of the time difference that we have. Apart from that, they were always available on time.
    Definitely a 5.
    Their backend was perfect; however, the frontend has some major problems in the sense that my client did not find it to be quite what they expected.
    Depending on the type of project it is. They are a very good organization to work with on a small to medium-sized project.

Shipping Software & App Dev for Courier

“They quickly implemented solutions that would have taken larger firms with more money double the time.”

July 2015 - Ongoing

APPNWEB developed innovative digital solutions used to expedite package delivery, including a driver’s app, a customer app, and a web portal.

United Arab Emirates
CEO, Courier Company

The automated delivery system gained market recognition, thanks to APPNWEB’s high-quality output. Aside from efficient project management, they were willing to create cutting-edge features quickly.

I am the CEO of a courier company that uses technology to enrich the delivery experience.

For what projects/services did your company hire APPNWEB?

APPNWEB built everything we use to run our business.

We wanted to create a highly automated, end-to-end delivery system that prioritizes the customer experience.

We were looking for a company who had the ability to deliver quickly while providing high quality. Rather than a provider of services, we wanted a partner.

They built a mobile app for drivers, a mobile app for customers, and a web portal. They also developed our website, including the backend monitoring and tracking system. For example, they automated the tracking of parcels and put all the information in the hands of our customers. These solutions were all built from scratch.

The team consisted of 5 individuals: 1 PHP developer, 1 Android developer, 1 iOS developer, and 2 project managers.

Since we use technology to change the way the industry is functioning, we enjoy excellent market recognition. We are known for our customer app and the quality of our service.

How effective was the project management?

They were very effective. They quickly implemented solutions that would have taken larger firms with more money double the time.

We were impressed by their willingness to push the boundaries of what could be accomplished and how quickly it could be done. APPNWEB suggested some of the best ideas for our projects.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

Always aim high, and APPNWEB can deliver.