App for innovators

The App Ideas(https://theappideas.com/) is the leading mobile and Website, Mobile Apps & Game development company that can help your business grow with innovative and engaging solutions. We build cutting-edge digital solutions with the quick-engaging user interface and user experience.

Over the years we have established ourselves as the leading service provider for mobile app development, website development, Website Designing, Mobile App designing, graphic design, e-commerce development, IOT development and games development.

• Mean Stack Development:- Angular.js, Node.js
  • Mobile Application Development:- Objective C, Swift, Java, Kotlin,
  • E-Commerce Development:- Magento2, Woo-Commerce, Shopify, Joomla, Drupal
  • Web Development:-  WordPress, CakePHP, Laravel, Codeigniter, YII,
  • Web Designing :- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Material Design,
  • Game Development:- 2D/3D Design & Development
  • Digital Marketing:- SEO, SMM, PPC, ASO.

Readymade Solutions:-

• Event Management App

Ahmedabad, India
  • 6, Raspan Arcade, Haridarshan Road,
    Ahmedabad, GJ 382350

Grand codes, Scoutnrent, Catalyst, Hummingbird, Service My Car, Diversificarea,  Carry For Me, PRIVILEGE, Lombard Equity Partners, Certero Corporation, and many others.

Note:- Please visit the portfolio section on our website, where you can check in details:- https://theappideas.com/portfolio/

Lawyer Website

Lawyer website.

Falafel Balls

Falafel Catching game has two mode.

Easy and Maths.

Easy : Infinite Game to collect as much as you can.

Maths : Collect falafels with right answer.

Snake Game

Multiplayer Snake Game.

Boat Rental Website

Professional Website for Boat Company.

Music Learning Platform

Online Music Learning Platform, Where a student can choose courses and tutor and hire him. The tutor can create a profile and get listed courses.

Website:- http://musicu.live/

Rental Booking Website

The user can search property via various filters, view property, book online, Pay online.

Reciept Tracking App

Receipt Tracking is a document archiving application for invoices, receipts, bills, payslips and similar documents. If you keep losing your bills when returning an item or want to track your expenses Receipt Tracking is here to help you. You can manage your documents by dates, notes and OCR based metadata.

&nbsp

;

Service My Car App

Book your car for a service online, On the day of the service our agent will collect your car, inspect it, service it and deliver it back to you all on the same day. Service your car from home or work even the mall. Yes as easy as that!

/> https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/service-my-car/id1453995000?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2

Website Update and Changes for Recruitment Agency

"Their team was efficient and available."

July 2019

The App Ideas updated a WordPress site, adding and removing icons and realigning pictures.

Barcelona, Spain
Director, Recruitment Agency

The App Ideas delivered their updates within a tight deadline to support a re-launch. Their strengths as a team include accessibility and capable management.

Recruitment agency dedicated to the fashion, lifestyle, and luxury industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire The App Ideas?

Mainly updates and few amendments.

Update our website

We received a BD message from them

• Do all WordPress updates needed
  • Remove/add some icons
  • Realign pictures

My direct contacts were the CEO and a commercial.

We needed to have these updates done very quickly as we wanted to launch a new tab asap. Thanks to their reactivity, we were able to have all amendments done in few days and proceed with our launch.

Their team was efficient and available! I will contact them again if needed.

Reactivity and availability.

I can't see any for now.

Website Development for a Forest School

"The App Ideas gave me exactly what I wanted. They delivered everything on time and to our specifications."

Jul. 2019

The App Ideas helped restore a hacked website to its previous working condition. They also installed an SSL certificate and restored links.

Founder, Tree House Learning

Communicating clearly from the start, The App Ideas' expert team inspired confidence throughout the project. Their commitment to "the customer is right" ethos made them a valuable partner. The team’s quality deliverables set them up for potential future engagement.

I'm the founder of Tree House Learning, which is a forest school located in London.

What challenge were you trying to address with The App Ideas?

Our website had been hacked. The hackers took over some of the links and redirected them to other sites. The website obviously needed to be made secure, and to be restored to the way it was.

The App Ideas supported me to get an SSL certificate and then apply it to the site. I used the Wayback Machine internet archive to show them what the site used to look like last year. Then they did some WordPress development work to reinstate the pages as they were, and removed the links that were made by the hackers to outside sites.

I started talking to a business consultant. Once the project began, Chirag (CEO, The App Ideas) was my sole point of contact.

How did you come to work with The App Ideas?

They reached out to me on LinkedIn and I decided to take a chance on them. At this stage, my requirements were relatively minor. This was a good test of their skills and to see whether they would stick to their word. Plus, they agreed on a low fee.

I only spent £100 (approximately $125 USD).

The work was done over the first week of July 2019.

The App Ideas gave me exactly what I wanted. They delivered everything on time and to our specifications. I knew what the site used to look like, so there was no subjectivity with the ask. They effectively delivered the site in exactly the same form that it used to be, with the addition of the SSL certificate and all of the proper links restored.

How did The App Ideas perform from a project management standpoint?

It wasn’t a big project but The App Ideas did a good job. We had an opening Skype chat to talk through the project, which was relatively short and sweet. Chirag used WhatsApp to communicate with me throughout the project. It was quite simple because I wasn't trying to communicate a new design, which might have been a harder task. I was able to show them a picture of how the site used to look, and they returned it to that version.

The speed with which they completed the project was impressive. Also, it's always great to not spend a lot of money. There was one point in the project where they thought they had finished but they hadn't. I pointed that out to them, and The App Ideas was quick to rectify the situation. Even if our expectations weren't aligned, they default to “the customer is always right.” They completed the project and didn't charge me any more money. They've given me the confidence now to invest with them over additional projects.

It's always tricky when you're dealing with an offshore team. The App Ideas didn’t sign a contract with me for this project. While that’s fine for a project of this size, there's a level of professionalism that would be required for larger projects. Clients are going to want the confidence of a contract if they're spending $1,000 or $10,000 or $100,000. They should consider tweaking their engagement methodology to be less relaxed.

My experience so far has been very good, so my advice is to build a relationship. You can feel confident that their work is precise. However, I've not yet given them anything particularly complicated so I don't know the full spectrum of their abilities. Certainly, they have the skills to handle a simple WordPress design.

Overall Score Cheap and cheerful.

WordPress Development for Consulting Firm

"Their responsiveness while kicking off the project was stellar!"

Apr. - May 2019

Theappideas developed and launched a WordPress website on the Divi theme, created plugins, and imported existing content from another site.

Columbus, Ohio
Lori Mercer
CEO, LoriMercerCTO.com

The website launched successfully without much help from the in-house team. Theappideas listened carefully to requirements and used a variety of management tools to keep the project on track.

LoriMercerCTO.com provides end-to-end consulting and implementation for online businesses. From strategy and marketing to tech implementation and support, we coordinate talent for online businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Theappideas?

Theappideas has supported us during several WordPress design projects. For this project, we built new email opt-in funnels and sales pages for a client who had updated their brand. They designed a new WordPress website that used their new marketing strategy.

The goal of this project was to build an efficient, quality team for WordPress design and development.

After corresponding through LinkedIn and Skype, we hired them to complete these projects.

They implemented a new WordPress website with the Divi theme to match the client's brand. They also created plugins, configured pages, imported past blog posts, and published the site to a live server.

Our strategic designer worked with their project manager, WordPress developer, and designer.

Theappideas moved the web design portion of this project forward, so we didn't need to extend our own team.

We leveraged Skype, Google Sheets, and wireframes to coordinate the details.

Their responsiveness while kicking off the project was stellar!

There is always room for improvement, especially in the web design world. Design concepts are difficult to convey. I would encourage Theappideas to expand their design services.

Web Dev for Home Automation Manufacturer

"Their quality of work, communication skills, and availability stood out most to me."

Mar. - Apr. 2019

Theappideas designed and built a website for a home product manufacturer. The site included both information and e-commerce features. They also provided maintenance services.

Ahmedabad, India
Prashant Soni
Owner, Carolight Technologies

The new site has launched and has received more retail and bulk orders as a result. Theappideas produced a high-quality website at excellent value. Regular communication and pre-project preparation enabled a smooth workflow.

I’m the owner of Carolight Technologies. We are a manufacturer of a home automation kit. A remote-control switchboard is our main product.

For what projects/services did your company hire Theappideas?

I hired Theappideas for website development.

The goal was to create an informational and e-commerce shop for my users.

I searched for companies who could create a startup website at a minimal cost. I found Chirag's (CEO, Theappideas) post on Quora and then contacted them.

Theappideas has designed, developed, and maintained my website.

I have hired a web designer and web developer to create my website.

I received several bulk orders inquiries and some retail orders.

Their project management was quite impressive. Theappideas is highly active on Skype, email, and Whatsapp, so communication was quite easy. They also have a very experienced team that suggests new ideas.

No, I didn't find any.

Overall Score I had an awesome experience working with Chirag and Theappideas’ Team.
    The team first led a requirements analysis, created a proposal, and provided a project plan before starting the project.
    The cost was minimal.
    Their work is simply awesome! Theappideas went above and beyond to deliver the work.
    I will surely recommend Theappideas to all my friends, colleagues, and clients.

Mobile App Dev for Parenting Portal

"Theappideas was flexible and willing to learn our framework, and had useful input during design sessions."

Nov. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Theappideas developed a mobile app for both iOS and Android platforms using an existing framework. They focused on making it user-friendly and informative for parents.

Romania
Florin Popescu
CEO, Desprecopii.com

The app hasn’t been officially released, though, it already has over 800 users, which speaks to its quality, appeal, and stability. Theappideas is an overall responsive team with a straightforward approach to projects, which makes them a great partner to consider.

I’m the CEO of the biggest parenting portal in Romania.

For what projects/services did your company hire Theappideas?

We hired them to help us develop a mobile app for both iOS and Android platforms.

Our goals were to attain an easy-to-use app based on an existing framework and provide a similar UX on iOS and Android.

We knew some members of Theappideas from a previous project with a different company.

We wanted to create a mobile app for advising parents on the subject of introducing solid foods to their baby’s diet, what foods to include, and more. We had an existing mobile framework and proposed to build the solution on it. Theappideas was flexible and willing to learn our framework and had useful input during design sessions.

During the development, we had close contact with all the team members, including the developers. This helped our technical people get involved and understand all tech-driven decisions.

They assigned a project manager, an architect, two Android developers, two iOS developers, and a tester/QA specialist.

We’re very pleased with the results, and while the app isn’t officially released, we already have more than 800 users. The app is also stable; we’ve had to fix very few bugs.

They were very effective in this regard. Theappideas is responsive and offers overall good communication. Also, the people involved in the project could speak good English.

Their pragmatic approach stood out. They’re all about talking less and doing the work.

They could improve their delivery process by providing standardized release notes for every version they deliver, for example.

They provide great quality outputs with zero bugs to fix.

Mobile and Web Development for Software Company

“They are incredibly easy to work with, and they deliver fantastic results.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Theappideas is developing a virtual raffle app for Android, iOS, and web platforms. The app will feature multiple user paths, a vendor marketplace, a QR code reader, and a messenger system for mutual contacts.

Seattle, Washington
Co-Founder, Raffle Rush, LLC

The app is already proving to be a great success. Theappideas’ optimize their apps for stability and user engagement, which helps them transform abstract concepts into exciting products. Beyond their technical expertise, they maintain remote partnerships with frequent and transparent communication.

I am the founder and CEO of Great Web Ventures, a software firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Theappideas?

We needed more development resources in order to build our app within the 12-month timeline.

Theappideas is converting our virtual raffle concept into a functioning app. They integrated a ton of cutting-edge features, including a QR scanner, a vendor marketplace, a messenger system, contact lists, and multiple user paths. Since completing the Android app, they have been working on the iOS and web app.

They have ten developers on their team.

How did you come to work with Theappideas?

We found them through Clutch, which made the hiring process fast and simple.

We have spent less than $50,000 for their services.

They began working on the app in April 2018.

The Android app that they built is completely stable, so we’re very confident in their ability to deliver similar success with the iOS and web versions.

How did Theappideas perform from a project management standpoint?

Our teams work exceptionally well together. Despite our long-distance partnership, they maintain frequent communication and respond to all of our needs. We are pleased that they are honoring the schedule and budget requirements.

Theappideas has extensive experience in web development, but they are never condescending when explaining their procedures to our team. They are incredibly easy to work with, and they deliver fantastic results.

We have not experienced any issues so far.

Overall Score They offer excellent value at an affordable price.
    We are currently behind schedule.
    While a few other companies sent us a lower bid, their quality was not as refined as Theappideas’ work.
    Their deliverables are always high quality.
    We have already recommended them to other businesses, and we will continue to do so.

Website Performance Enhancement for Nonprofit

"They went the extra mile to deliver."

Jan. - Feb. 2019

The App Ideas enhanced the performance of a website, which included adding features and improving the loading speed.

London
Founder, Nonprofit

Stakeholders were pleased with the results of the engagement and plan on working with the vendor again. Their accessible communication style was a highlight of the partnership.

I am the founder of a non-profit company

For what projects/services did your company hire Theappideas?

I asked the company to fix my website because of malfunctions from previous developers

We had to add and fix functionalities from my members' site, as well as fix speed

I found it online - reviews were great

I mainly dealt with the founder

They did a very good job- were always responsive and went the extra mile to deliver

very good

The responsiveness

Not really- I will work with them again

Web Design & Dev for Nonprofit

"We appreciated their capability to deliver the most and the best from minimal information."

Jan. - Feb. 2019

The App Ideas designed and developed a website for a nonprofit. The site had to host a large amount of information and handle heavy traffic.

Toronto, Canada
Founder & CEO, Nonprofit

The site arrived on time and within budget and has received positive feedback from visitors. The App Ideas produced high-quality web development and design work based on a limited scope and concept. Their timely service came at an excellent value.

I'm the Founder & CEO of the organization

For what projects/services did your company hire Theappideas?

to develop and maintain a website which contains a big number of info and a big number of visitors and subscribers

to prepare a stable and easy to use solution

Interviewed several web-developers and the AppIdeas gave us the best pricing, the best time to deliver the project and the most qualitative solution

the overall scope was concept, strategy, design and support

2 people involved. there was no need to change the size of the overtime

the website was ready on time and on budget we have received feedback from the visitors of the website almost immediately after our publication

very effective

Web Dev for IT Consulting Company

"They are always available to provide help."

Jan. 2019 - Apr. 2019

Theappideas designed and developed a WordPress website.

Montréal, Canada
CEO, IT Consulting Company

Thousands of sales have been generated due to the resulting website. Theappideas had a seamless workflow. Customers can expect a patient team that turns around solutions quickly.

Consulting company to help entrepreneurs create apps.

Website creation.

Get more sales.

Reference from a friend.

they made my wordpress website and design.

Backend, front end dev + on project manager.

In may we made 16k sales because of the site.

Very smooth and they are very patient. They are always available to provide help.

Experience and they work very fast!

Im very satisfied .

Custom App Dev for Promotions Company

"They are fast and incredibly responsive."

Oct. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Theappideas refreshed an application by fixing bugs. They also performed backend development to link the app with a website.

Seattle, Washington
Anthony Riojas
Employee, Promotions Company

Internal stakeholders conserved valuable resources by hiring the team. Insightful advice from Theappideas added value. They are an expert team with a professional communication style.

I work at a company that provides promotional offerings for business directly to their consumers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Theappideas?

We asked Theappideas to revamp our app to get it into top grade working conditions. We also had them do a bit of backend work to connect our app to a backend website.

We needed to complete app development quickly.

We decided to go with Theappideas because the owner was familiar with our ideas. His mindset and creativity aligned with our own.

When we approached them with our issues, small little things were not working right. They were able to fix all the bugs. They made our app functional.

My developer and I worked with Theappideas team.

Theappideas not only provided excellent service but also awesome new ideas. They helped us save a lot of time and money. The partnership made our lives so much easier.

We had briefly worked with another team, and they almost ruined our passion for this project. But, Theappideas reinvigorated our mindset for success.

We interfaced over Skype calls, chats, and video chats. They were responsive and professional upon every meeting.

We explained our issues step by step, and Theappideas helped us resolve the problems we were facing step by step.

They are fast and incredibly responsive. In business terms, this means we save time and money.

They are exceptional at what they do.

They were always available when we needed them, and this is one of their most dependable characteristics.
    The cost was incredibly fair.
    It is exactly what we envisioned our project to be.
    It was five star work and five star products. I will always refer them.