Custom Software Development Services

Anuitex offers smart software solutions for business including mobile, cloud, and web development services. Our mission is to contribute to the development of society by improving the business world with technological solutions.

Our team likes to undertake sophisticated tasks that allow our clients to prosper. We  have gathered more than 100 people who uphold our comprehensive, transparent and consistent development process. We strive to establish close and productive partnerships with clients.

Anuitex is an open-minded team that strives to get real results and satisfy our client’s business needs. We are constantly trying to be experts in various industries. Today we have project experience in such areas:

Finance;

Healthcare;

Hotel and Restaurant;

Education;

Real Estate;

Travel.

Let's transform your challenges into prosperity!

• 13 John Prince's Street, 2nd floor
    London W1G 0JR

Our team provides industry-oriented solutions to meet the expectations of our clients’ business needs. We work in such areas as Finance, Healthcare, Hospitality, Education, Real Estate, and Travel.

The social network and location tracking application for cyclists

Bikesimizer is a specialized social network and location tracking application
for cyclists from all over the world. Users enjoy the app features available in
web and mobile versions.

Result:

Bikesimizer stays commercially viable, and the number of users continues to
grow. Over 3,3K messages were sent, over 10K miles roads were shared to
other users and 3,5M

calories were burnt. We are proud to be a part of this
project and continue our collaboration.

A Network for Fitness Professionals

HiiTWay is a mobile and web application to search for the local fitness professionals
to arrange sports sessions in real time. This platform helps the athletes to keep in
touch with the personal trainer and track the sessions progress.

Result:

The design allowed the client to attract and connect about 567 trainers and
2379 sportsmen within two months.

/> Mobile and web design displays a simple and user- friendly interface focused
on content and key features of the app.

Android & iOS for Billiards League Application

“They genuinely cared about the outcome and made themselves available when I needed them.”

Nov. 2018 - June 2019

Anuitex developed a mobile app from scratch for Android and an MVP for iOS that allows amateur pool players to track game scores.

Danny Lia
CEO, Cash League of America LLC

Anuitex did a decent job of building out the app considering the lack of frontend development they had to work with. Although the project needs additional funding to be completed, it's actively being used. Their team was also very responsive, accessible, and collaborative throughout the process.

I'm the CEO and founder of Cash League of America LLC, a mobile application that allows amateur pool or billiard leagues to track their scores and matches.

What challenge were you trying to address with Anuitex?

I reached out to Anuitex to develop my mobile app from scratch.

I provided Anuitex with a very rough idea of the app I wanted to develop and–even though I didn't provide wireframes or any professional frontend designs–they worked with me to establish a rough outline. They ultimately built the app for Android and an MVP for iOS. The app includes different logins for captains or players of teams and allows them to track matches.

I worked directly with a sales rep at first and then a project manager who worked directly with developers and QA testers behinds the scenes. Eventually, we were also assigned a different project manager.

How did you come to work with Anuitex?

I posted the project on a bidding website, and they were one of the only companies, rather than individuals, to respond. I felt more comfortable working with Anuitex as opposed to a freelancer because they were more professional and could offer a project manager and QA testers.

I blew my original budget five or six times and ended up spending around $20,000. In hindsight, I should've hired a professional design firm to create wireframes for the app, which would've saved time and money, but that's not Anuitex's fault.

We worked on the project from November 2018–June 2019. I've halted further development for now until I can obtain additional funding to complete the iOS version.

Given the limited requirements and lack of design work I provided their team, Anuitex did a decent job of building out the app to meet my needs. We currently have about ten different teams, consisting of a total of 100 players, using the app in one location. Our best measure of success is that the app is being used in the real world, and it's a viable product that I'm able to start selling.

How did Anuitex perform from a project management standpoint?

Anuitex did a decent job managing the project, considering that I ignored their recommendations to let them design the app, which complicated the project in the end. They tried to work with me the best they could and muscled through the process. We eventually figured out a flow, using Trello to manage different tasks like feature requests, bugs, QA testing, and features requiring more information.

Anuitex has been very sensitive and respectful of the fact that I'm investing my own money into this project. They genuinely cared about the outcome and made themselves available when I needed them. For instance, when I initially presented the product to 100 people at an event, they were open to us via Skype even though it was after business hours in their timezone.

They also provided a lot of creative solutions, even for issues relating to business logic.

Overall, I was happy with the relationship and the end product. It's not their fault that I chose not to invest in designs for the app. Perhaps they could've helped me understand why it was so important to design wireframes from the start so that I would've saved myself some money and time.

Don't make the mistake I did by viewing design work as an extra, unnecessary expense. Having as much of the platform laid out in detail from the start is a critical step in developing an app.

Custom Dev for Business Solutions Company

"My point of contact is always direct with me when he has something that he needs to communicate."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Anuitex built an automated content generation tool and a blockchain-based document authentication system. The team constructed a DevOps and testing environment to support both projects.

Viorel Teodorescu
CTO, Infomatrix Enterprise Solutions LTD

Internal stakeholders are satisfied with the status of both projects. Anuitex offers comprehensive support, high-quality deliverables, and a seamless approach to software development. Their consistent professionalism and transparency set them apart from other vendors.

My company is called Infomatrix Enterprise Solutions, LTD. We’re based in London, UK and have been trading for about 10 years. Our main specialty is reporting in the property industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Anuitex?

Recently, we’ve been on a drive to modernized and solidify our systems. We hired Anuitex to help us with this process.

We did a number of things. There were some prototype projects in the fields of automated document generation, which is a glorified mail merge but with documents and words. Anuitex also did a document authentication project using the NEM blockchain. They used JavaScript and Node.js for the frontend of these projects.

The team did a lot of DevOps work as well. They used Azure DevOps and Azure Portal for the development pipelines and created an automated compilation function that would identify areas where the computation did not succeed.

Anuitex also established an automated testing environment and wrote tests to evaluate this environment. They eventually incorporated those tests downstream in the compilation pipeline. The document generation and authentication projects were client-facing, and the DevOps and testing projects were internal.

We’ve worked with about four people in total. We started with a single point of contact and had him until he got promoted. We were able to sort through a few candidates before selecting his replacement.

How did you come to work with Anuitex?

I found them on a freelancer site. I had worked with a couple of other developers from the site and had terminated their contracts for different reasons. We conducted interviews with a variety of developers and firms, and Anuitex seemed to be the most serious option. They were the only team that met my criteria for professionalism and quality of work.

We’ve spent $36,000 to date.

We began working together in June 2018, and the project is ongoing.

I’ve been completely happy with their services. I can tell when people are underperforming, so we haven’t had much need for metrics. So far, everything has been great.

How did Anuitex perform from a project management standpoint?

There’s a dedicated project manager in addition to the person working directly with me. There hasn’t been much need for her support, but I’m glad to know that she’s there if we need her. Overall, they’ve been excellent, and we haven’t experienced any issues.

They’re more professional than other firms that I’ve worked with in the past. My point of contact is always direct with me when he has something that he needs to communicate. Overall, the team is very straightforward and consistently delivers high-quality work.

Actually no, I only have positive things to say.

We haven’t experienced any issues, so there aren’t any pitfalls to consider.

Development for Housekeeping Service

“They're very proactive and provide recommendations before we even ask them.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Anuitex developed an app for iOS and Android and created a back office system. They were in charge of the UX/UI design, while the in-house team provided the logo.

1 Employee

Tel Aviv, Israel
Ilan Cohen
CEO, Patronim

The app got rave reviews from the clients and the in-house team is happy with the outcome. Anuitex went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their expertise and ability to effectively manage the project remotely made them a reliable partner.

I'm the CEO of Patronim. We're a marketplace that provides clean bed sheets and other services for rental apartments.

What challenge were you trying to address with Anuitex?

We were looking for a vendor to develop an app for us.

We told them what we had in mind and Anuitex developed an app for iOS and Android. I designed the logo and chose the colors, but they were fully responsible for the UX and UI design. They also created the back office system for us.

I've work with a project manager and four other members of their team.

How did you come to work with Anuitex?

I posted the job on Upwork and received a lot of applications from around the world. I liked the work Anuitex had done for other companies and their professionalism. Besides, they had excellent reviews, so I chose them.

We've spent about $100,000.

I started working with them in August 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

Our clients are enthusiastic about the app, which is important to us since we're a marketplace.

How did Anuitex perform from a project management standpoint?

They're doing an outstanding job. I've never met them, so we use Skype, Upwork, email, and Slack to stay in touch.

They're very proactive and provide recommendations before we even ask them. Some other companies we worked with waited for our instructions instead of making suggestions.

No. I'm satisfied with everything.

Give them your ideas and let them translate those ideas into reality.

Development Services for FinTech Solutions Provider

"Anuitex is far superior to the project management firms and in-house project managers we’ve worked with in the past."

2016 - Ongoing

Anuitex maintains and updates an ERP. Initially, the team reverse-engineered the product to understand its functionality and deliver a key integration. They develop features using the .NET framework.

Cyprus
Khaleel Musleh
Director, Apexum

The updated system has received positive feedback from users. Despite receiving little guidance and support, Anuitex has mastered a complex software system. The team regularly provides detailed progress reports and consistently delivers features that exceed expectations.

I’m the director of Apexum, a financial software development company. We provide CRM, back-office, and client-facing software products for retail investors, stockbrokers, cryptocurrency brokers, and cryptocurrency exchanges.

What challenge were you trying to address with Anuitex?

We hired Anuitex to update and manage one of our software products. Our product had become massive and complex, and we had no clue how to handle it.

We gave Anuitex source code for an ERP that included three interconnected platforms that each connected to several other products. The team reverse-engineered the ERP to understand its functionality and identify problems. After recognizing the gaps in the code, they started resolving issues and building new features. They fixed bugs and created features using the .NET framework.

Anuitex also integrated the product with our trading platforms. They reverse-engineered each platform and used an API to successfully implement the integration. They continue to host and maintain our ERP.

We’ve used the same developers throughout the partnership, but our project manager has changed. Our new project manager is very competent and is an excellent multitasker. She provides frequent progress reports that show us which components the team is currently building and testing. She also helps us manage our relationships with our clients in terms of maintenance and support.

How did you come to work with Anuitex?

We gave Anuitex some preliminary tasks and found them to be both competent and communicative. We decided to continue our journey with them and officially kicked off our partnership.

We started working with Anuitex three years ago, and it’s an ongoing partnership. The collaboration started even before we made a legal contract, and we’re together to this day.

Thanks to Anuitex, we’re now able to understand our ERP and plan for future changes. We’ve managed to sell the product to multiple brokers, and our clients are pleased with its functionality.

How did Anuitex perform from a project management standpoint?

At first, we thought that the initial project would take 3–5 months. Anuitex was hosting and testing our software within five days. They were quick to send a full report that explained our current situation and provided the next steps for development.

Anuitex is also highly responsive and supportive. This is particularly important for our industry because timing is critical to financial trading.

We gave them a software product with a complex stack that no one could understand. They were able to grasp the nuances of the product, including some finance-specific features that few coders would know how to tackle. I’ve been unable to accurately explain the details of our ERP, and the success of this project is entirely a result of Anuitex’s skills and knowledge. We didn’t provide any documentation or guidance. Passing a software product onto a new development team is typically difficult, but they’ve handled it well.

Anuitex is far superior to the project management firms and in-house project managers we’ve worked with in the past. Before Anuitex, there was always a lack of communication and focus during new feature releases, and outcomes rarely met our expectations. In contrast, their team can understand and implement features with little guidance. They routinely deliver polished components that are free of bugs. The team is highly skilled in that sense.

The only problem we’ve had was a few years ago. It was a minor project management issue.

Clients should be willing to work closely with Anuitex. This team has acquired knowledge about a variety of different industries, and this sets them apart from most freelancers. Also, try to initiate your project with Anuitex. The whole process would have been much easier if we had started with them.

Overall Score We’ve very satisfied with our experience working with Anuitex.
    I’ve already recommended them to a couple of people who work in different industries.

Development Projects for Software Company

"I have complete confidence in the work that they do."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Anuitex augmented development in a long-term partnership. Their deliverables included a B2B website builder and a mobile-responsive voucher tracking system, along with a mobile app that remains in development.

Director, Software Company

Their work has received positive feedback internally and from end clients, in both cases focused on their efficient delivery and the quality of code. Anuitex is an accountable team, and they’re flexible in accommodating specified designs or user stories.

I’m the co-founder of a software company that specializes in the legal and energy sector.

What challenge were you trying to address with Anuitex?

I have an in-house team, but we needed to outsource a couple of projects that came through. We tried a number of different vendors with smaller projects. It wasn’t until we found Anuitex that we forged a relationship where if we have an amount of work that our onshore team can’t fulfill, we can entrust it to them.

They fill the development gap as needed. They’ve worked on a number of different projects for us. The first one was a complex and technically challenging project. It was an Angular 6 B2B website builder that allowed companies or individuals to build their website and upload their products as well as style the website to match their brand.

The second project we did with them was an incentive management system. We were working for a large energy company and they needed a way to manage vouchers and credits. When someone signs up for their gas and electricity, they can type in a code and that’s recorded on our side. Anuitex wasn’t really involved with that aspect, but they helped to develop a system wherein the marketing team could load vouchers and the system would track which vouchers had been redeemed. We provided all the wireframes for the project. We asked for it to be developed in .Net Core, EF Core, and Angular 7.

We split that work out into three two-week sprints. They did the frontend and backend development and design. We helped a little with the design because we wanted it to behave in a particular way because of integrations with other systems. We needed the branding to match the client’s branding. We had to step in a little bit, but that was more because they wouldn’t have known about these other integrations and we had to make sure we got that right. They developed the whole thing. They did the middleware with API integration and used CSS for frontend. It’s mobile responsive.

They’re also building a mobile app for us at the moment with Xamarin. I’ve got another project coming through, which is an Umbraco website and they’ve got the skills to do that as well.

I spoke with two people directly. They strike the right balance of understanding what we’re trying to achieve.

How did you come to work with Anuitex?

We found them on Upwork. My co-founder and I decided to offer trial tasks to different firms on Upwork, knowing that we wouldn’t find the right fit right away. After considering three or four different vendors, we chose Anuitex.

It was difficult to find someone because it wasn’t a straightforward project. It wasn’t as simple as giving specifications and having them build it. It was a lot of dynamic code generation work.

We’ve spent $70,000.

We started working together in November 2017 and the work is ongoing.

I’m a developer myself, so I review a lot of their coding, and they do a great job. When we did the incentive management system, when we finished the first sprint, we reviewed the code and took it to our end client. They were pretty impressed with how quickly we were able to progress in that one-week sprint. I have complete confidence in the work that they do. I do review and check it, but I’m always confident in the work they give back.

How did Anuitex perform from a project management standpoint?

We provided a bunch of user stories to them, as well as all the wireframes. At the end of every sprint and during the sprint, they’d mark all the user stories that had been completed. We’d get code drops from them at the end of the sprint, and I would review those as well. We worked quite closely trying to provide the system to the end client. If there were any issues, bugs, or changes, it’s never been a problem. They’re always eager to work. We’ve never had issues trying to explain our requirements to them.

They’re very flexible. We’ve had projects where we’ve got our VSTS, which is Azure DevOps now. I uploaded all the user stories into our board and the project manager would maintain the tasks on there. They use Trello. Depending on the project or the client, we would manage the project in different ways. Usually, we take an agile approach, which works well with them. We communicate via Skype. They send a message every morning to tell us what the team is working on. Every evening, we get an update on all the tasks that are completed through the Skype group. It’s brilliant. We know exactly what’s been done and I can quickly check what’s happened.

I’m impressed with their communication skills.

Sometimes they rush to get the work out to keep us happy. For me, quality over quantity always wins. I prefer to take a little bit longer.

The clearer you are with your requirements, the better the delivery is going to be. Be frank and open about what you want and they’ll bend over backward to give you what you need.

Overall Score I prefer them over contracting domestically.
    They’ve always put in extra hours to make tight deadlines.
    They offer great value for their quality and efficiency.
    They’re clear about their estimates and they hit them.
    I’m not sure, because I don’t want other people using them.

Web Dev for Maritime Tech Firm

“They listened well and turned our concept into an actionable plan.”

Feb. - Nov. 2018

Anuitex supported an API creation tool for a SaaS company in the maritime transportation industry. They supplied the UI and additional functionality to bring the product to its next level of usefulness.

Houma, Louisiana
Executive & Product Manager, Maritime Computer Software Co.

The tool allows for much more independent implementations and is already in use for a large project. Anuitex was attentive to needs and never made assumptions. They were communicative, and they continue to develop their project management skills.

We’re a software company. Most of our products are SaaS cloud offerings that target the marine transportation industry in North America. I’m a senior executive responsible for product management.

What challenge were you trying to address with Anuitex?

We wanted to build a tool to help us create APIs. We’ve developed a lot of tools ourselves, but we wanted outside help for this project.

We had a high-level proof of concept that could eliminate repetitive coding, and they helped create this tool. They came up with the UI and other components to help bring the API creation process from a matter of months or weeks to a matter of days.

The tool helps with integrations in a variety of technologies, including Oracle systems and SQL. It makes importing database schemas, files, and tables for the APIs we work on. We had a working prototype, but they really helped us take it to the next level and make it more functional.

We had one central point of contact. Most of our interaction was through that resource.

How did you come to work with Anuitex?

They worked for another outsource firm we contracted and were recommended. We didn’t do much of a search, and we liked their ideas and their story. Based on the way they presented themselves, we decided to give them a try.

We spent around $40,000. Our monthly expenditure changed based on a couple of factors.

We worked together from about February–November 2018.

We don’t have any hard numbers yet, but we have a very important implementation with a large client in the works now. Thanks to Anuitex’s help, we’re able to leverage our own tools on this new integration, without the need to hire an outside team.

How did Anuitex perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a pretty good job, but there is room for growth there. Nothing they did hindered the project, and this will improve with time. Most of our communication was through Skype or email.

They were willing to listen, and they never had a preconceived notion of what we wanted. They were very open to our needs.

It’s tough to criticize any of their work, but their project management could mature a little bit. In the end, we got everything we wanted from them.

Spend time in the beginning to discuss your ideas. They listened well and turned our concept into an actionable plan. It takes a lot of effort to manage these types of projects, so it’s important to establish a common understanding before you begin.

Overall Score We had a good experience with them.
    Some of the scheduling issues were on our side, but they were very accommodating.
    They compare well to any other company we've used.
    They gave us what we wanted.

App & Web Dev for Biking Social Network

“The process went very well, so I’m continuing to work with them.”

Sept. 2017- Ongoing

Anuitex provides application development, working on both web and iOS and Android mobile apps. They use Xamarin for the work, implementing GPS tracking, user profiles, and also conducted the QA.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Andrei Yazik
COO, Bikesimizer DWC-L.L.C.

The launched apps are yet to receive any user feedback, though they are preparing to work on another app project, reflecting the good in-house reception. The team always performs excellently, communicating well over Skype and in face-to-face meetings.

I’m the COO of Bikesimizer, a social network and ride tracker for bike enthusiasts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Anuitex?

We needed to build a website and iOS and Android mobile apps to handle ride tracking on the road. It was crucial that we developed the architecture to accommodate a high user capacity. I’d had previous good experience with Anuitex, so I asked them for help.

They developed our application in its entirety, based on the design screens we provided, and also handled the QA. The app was developed on Xamarin for Android and iOS. It has GPS tracking for mileage, and users can search for interesting routes nearby. We also have a paid app that contains line maps and a website that they developed too.

The team included a project manager, a Xamarin developer, and a QA engineer.

How did you come to work with Anuitex?

I initially found them through Upwork. I looked through their portfolio and decided to collaborate with them.

It was a little over $20,000.

We started working with them in September 2017, and we’re continuing to improve and maintain the app.

The app’s launched, but I can’t provide any user feedback or metrics. We’re now preparing to start a new project.

How did Anuitex perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed excellently. There were a lot of challenging tasks during the development lifecycle, and I’m sure it wasn’t easy for them, but they handled it well. I mainly communicated with them using Skype but also went to their office to discuss some questions face-to-face.

The process went very well, so I’m continuing to work with them.

Every company has areas in which they could improve. Anuitex has good prospects in outsourcing; they just need to gain experience.

No, I can't name anything.

Overall Score I’m definitely satisfied.
    They delivered on time; even early.
    Their cost is appropriate, and we stayed on-budget.
    The team performed well on all QA steps. Bugs were handled correctly and on time.
    They’re ready for new and exciting projects, and they’re ready to take on challenges for any customer.