For Manufacturers and Construction Companies

We help businesses grow through data supported web design and online marketing solutions.

At Angle180 we are fully committed to adding value to our client businesses at every stage - from planning to maintaining. Our design and development process is based on problem-solving and focused towards mobile platforms.

Our services: web design, web development, search engine optimization (SEO), conversion rate optimization, content marketing, digital publishing, PPC, and analytics. Best when it all comes together.

Chicago, IL
  • 141 W. Jackson Blvd
    Chicago, IL 60604
  • 642 W Locust CT
    Louisville, CO 80027

Industrial manufacturers and commercial contractors.

Web Design and Marketing for Fire Sprinkler and Commercial Plumbing contractor

Angle180 redesigned a CMS driven website, helping with an ongoing marketing, conversions and lead generation.

Marketing and web design for dumpster rental company

ECommerce and lead generation focused marketing for dumpster rental company in Chicago

Corporate website for chemical company

Design and development of a responsive website for a chemical corporation.

Performance marketing and website design for contractor

Angle180 developed the website, content and manages SEO/PPC campaigns.

Ecommerce website for energy saving devices

Fully responsive website with shopping cart integration.

B2B Digital Magazine

Design and publishing of a B2B magazine. Interactive e-reader/flipbook setup.

InPro Management - responsive website

Modern website for property management company. Mobile friendly and content management system driven.

PolarTiger

Small business website. Angle180 performed: logo design, website design, website development, PPC marketing

E-Reader Design For Machinery Media Group

"Angle180 serves as more of a partner as opposed to being just a service provider."

Initially, Angle180 built a proprietary e-reader system for online publications. After launch, the team continued to translate multiple monthly issue designs into HTML for web distribution.

Abbe Miller
Editor-in-Chief at Techgen Media Group

The new e-reader has doubled web traffic, and readers compliment its appealing design. Angle180's technical skills and knowledge of publishing trends keep the product fresh. The team's proactive management approach ensures speedy delivery and facilitates process improvement suggestions.

I work for Techgen Media Group. We are a digital publishing house that feeds into the metal fabrication industry. We have a digital e-reader that we use to distribute our magazines and publications.

I am the vice president of editorial and the editor in chief of a handful of the publications that we publish.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

We were working with an outside contractor to produce the e-reader that we use. There were a couple challenges that we were experiencing while working with that design firm.

We were concerned that the URL for the e-reader was not under our domain. This meant that the outside firm that we were working with was getting credit for any type of online visitors that came to the site. Obviously, website traffic is of great interest to advertisers that we work with, so we needed to find a way to get credit for those visitors. This required the development of our own e-reader.

In addition to developing our own proprietary e-reader, Angle180 also manages and handles the design of all of our online publications. They translate those designs into HTML so that they can be presented in the e-reader. The scope of the project goes from the initial development of the e-reader and goes on a continual basis with the design of multiple magazines each month.

We produce the article and all the corresponding artwork and they, in turn, take all of those materials and build out the magazine. They lay out all of the articles and design the articles within a certain scope that we established as a team. Then, we're presented with a first proof.

We always go through design choices and look for errors and spelling mistakes. I will say, however, that we're always more than pleased with the design decisions that they make. We go through about three levels of proofing, and then that is converted over to the HTML where they then let the magazine go live.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

I was a marketing manager for an IT [information technology] firm outside of Chicago, and we were in desperate need of a new website. We worked with Angle180 to develop the website. It was leaps and bounds better than what we had before, and it was enjoyable to work with them along the way. It just left a positive memory in my mind, which was why I recommended them to my boss at Techgen Media Group.

We launched a new magazine design, which was essentially their introduction to our projects, at the beginning of the year. We kicked off 2016 with magazines that were designed by them. However, the engagement period leading up to that lasted several months. There was, as you can assume, a fair amount of back and forth. They also presented us with a variety of design ideas for each of our magazines.

There is no end date as far as I'm concerned. We're so incredibly pleased with the work that we receive from them. We're actually launching additional magazines in 2017, so the scope of the work that they'll be providing for us will increase, probably by about 25 percent.

I receive emails on a regular basis that speak to the quality of the designs of our magazine. The people that we work with are always over the moon in regard to how articles appear. We are receiving more than double the amount of traffic coming through our site as a result of the redesigned e-reader.

I will also say that we have a tighter relationship with Angle180 than we did with the previous design firm. They have faster response times. We can go to them with a last-minute edit and we're able to see those changes made in short order. That is one of the reasons why we're going to continue working with them.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

We didn't expect them to function as a project manager. That's always been my role, giving very explicit instructions for the project. I've noticed during these past seven months that we've been working on tight production deadlines that they'll often come to the table with ideas for how we can improve our process. I would almost say that they're almost like a co-project manager. They bring as much to the table as I do in terms of making sure that the process is streamlined, accurate, and on time.

What distinguishes Angle180 from other providers?

It's nice to know that Angle180 is a one-stop shopping firm, for lack of a better cliché. If we have any technical issues that we're having, they're just as quick to give us support as if we're coming to them with design changes.

Angle180 serves as more of a partner as opposed to being just a service provider. They're always ahead of the curve in terms of digital publishing. It's more than apparent that they are educating themselves constantly on digital publishing trends. It's just great to know that they have our best interests at heart.

Is there anything Angle180 could have improved or done differently?

This is always the most difficult of questions, especially because we are so happy with the services they provide. The president of the company is from Lithuania. I would say 95 percent of the time I can understand what he is trying to relay to me, but every once in a while I have to interpret what he's trying to say. It's not a big deal, but I would tell other people that English is his second language.

We're deadline driven. Even if we submit our material late, and they have to put a time rush on things. They never miss deadlines.
    We're saving money with them compared to that last firm.
    They provide exemplary work.

Web Development For Dry Ice Cleaning Company

"There's a huge difference with Angle180."

Apr. - May 2016

Angle180 developed an informational website and advertising strategy for a cleaning service. Later, the project expanded to include AdWords pay-per-click campaigns and ongoing site updates.

Tomas Razukas
Owner, Polar Tiger

The website ranks consistently well on search engines, and has generated enough interest and profit to expand the business. Angle180 provided fast turnaround for a robust, high-quality project. Most helpful were the team's nimble communication and blend of design and content creation skills.

Polar Tiger is a cleaning company, and we clean with dry ice, which is unusual. We clean everything and anything.

I'm the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

All we needed was a website so I could start getting some calls and could be found on Google.

They did everything. They built the website and after the development phase began with the advertising. They run our Google AdWords pay-per-click campaign, and I pay them monthly. They're still making improvements to my website, and they're trying to generate generic websites so I won't have to pay for each click. Our website is purely informative and lets potential clients simply see what we're doing.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

My previous IT [information technology] guy actually recommended that I call them. I looked everywhere. They are pretty expensive, and I wasn't looking to spend so much for a website and for all the advertising, but I didn't like the other providers. I even decided to pay almost double what the others offered just to have Angle180 do all the work. They showed me some samples, and I loved them compared to the competition. I could have paid less and got a cheaper website, but I still decided to go with Angle180.

It was slightly more than $10,000. That does not include our monthly fee for them, which is probably around $400 to $500 for the advertising.

It took them four weeks to design everything. On April 6 [2016], I paid the down payment just to begin work. The website was finished May 10, so it's been almost two months.

Before getting the site, I didn't work at all. Now, I have work, and I'm so busy I cannot even keep up. I'm about to hire some people to work for me. I've been receiving more calls, emails, and inquiries from the website. I do not advertise anywhere else, just on Google and the website.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication was super. The project took four to five weeks and they were at the timeline. They didn't go past five weeks.

What distinguishes Angle180 from other providers?

I looked at the samples of their websites, and that was all the difference. Others would ask me for $2,000 to $3,000 just to develop an overly simple website. There's a huge difference with Angle180. I understand why they ask for that much money. They have good designers, and they're good writers, which others couldn't provide for me.

Is there anything Angle180 could have improved or done differently?

I don't think so. I'm happy. What they did for me is just super.

They said they were going to do it in four to five weeks, and it was done.
    They charge a lot, but they do what they do, and my website is a bit different from others.
    I referred them already. I grabbed a bunch of business cards from Sarunas [Budrikas, president of Angle180], and I'm giving them to every friend.

Web Development For e-Commerce Solutions Company

"[W]hen you ask them to do something, they do it, and they do it to the best of their ability."

Angle180 developed, hosted, and supported a JoomlaWorks website. They were involved throughout the duration of the project, from initial wireframe to UX design. The team also manages upgrades.

Downers Grove, Illinois
Stephan Moen
Co-Founder and CEO, NetSphere Strategies

The JoomlaWorks site operates three times faster than the previous platform. Angle180 delivered exactly what was promised, and inspired confidence by sharing frequent updates and emphasizing customer satisfaction. Accountability and dependability characterized the project's workflow.

NetSphere Strategies is a technology company. We build, support, and maintain e-commerce sites for mid-range companies. We're an IBM business partner. The product that we tailor for our customers' needs is called IBM WebSphere Commerce.

I'm the president.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Angle180?

It was for development of our website. Our website needs to be our marketing tool that's essentially our virtual sales assistant when we can't talk to our audience directly. Angle180 put up our website, supported it, and helped us design it.

They provided all the web development. They did the hosting, support, and upgrades for it. We were using the JoomlaWorks technology, so when updates or revisions came up, they would upgrade us to those, including all the plug-ins that went with it. We started from scratch with the website. They developed wireframes for us to approve and went from there. They used their expertise to help us with the navigation, user interface, layout, and those types of elements.

How did you come to work with Angle180?

I knew of them through my network. I talked to them a few times, and we brought them on for a project or two. They did a great job on those, so we said let's have them do our website.

Our main project was less than $10,000. We have done a couple other projects with them for clients that are in the same ballpark of around $10,000.

We've been working with them for three years. Our site went live in March 2013, and we've undergone a couple of upgrades since then. We still maintain a working relationship because they actually recently migrated us from one hosting environment to another because performance was bad. Performance is now three times better than it was.

It's hard to validate someone putting a website up because what they're responsible for is the technology and the imagery and all that – how it's laid out. They did exactly what we requested of them, and they did an excellent job. When we went to migrate it off our old platform to our new hosting center, it was seamless. The performance is three times faster than it was, especially on our blog site.

How did Angle180 perform from a project management standpoint?

They kept us informed. We had milestone dates to hit and those were attained. We always had a weekly conference call to talk about where we were at and what we liked and didn't like. During the course of the project, which I think was maybe four or five weeks once we actually got it started, the communication was constant. There was no catches or surprises at the end. It was a smooth transition throughout the whole process.

What distinguishes Angle180 from other providers?

The key things are accountability, responsibility, and quality of work. If I have a question I'll get an answer from them within three or four hours, and that's fine. When there's an emergency, when we've had some issues, they are addressed in a prompt fashion. Even though we're hosting with someone else, we still have security issues that Angle180 is able to address. They have always maintained the site, so that might be part of the reason why we have so few issues.

I can trust the team and I have confidence. I think those are the two keywords: trust and confidence. That's hard to do nowadays. People promise you the world and deliver half of it. They'll deliver it, and if there's something that can't be delivered, they will come back and say, "We gave it our best shot. This is the best we can do." I can't think of a situation where that has happened, but that's the mindset. If they could lose money on a project just because they're trying to make the customer happy, they probably would do that.

They are always accountable. I have confidence when I make a decision. I know it's going to get done. They've got a proven record that when you ask them to do something, they do it, and they do it to the best of their ability. You can't say that for many companies.

Is there anything Angle180 could have improved or done differently?

The only thing that I would say is that they don't do everything that you ask them to do. They don't do hosting, they don't do Oracle databases, and they don't do Java development. There is a limit as to what any company can do but, for what they do, they're excellent.

Overall Score It’s been outstanding. Angle180 is a quality partner. They’re a company that you can depend on.
    There’s been a couple times where they missed the deadline, but they kept me informed during that time, and they told me the reasons why.
    The price is great, the quality is there, the commitment is there, and the response time to your issues is there.
    They set an expectation and achieve it.
    For all the reasons I’ve stated, I refer them.