Andy Kuiper - SEO Services

Our Edmonton based search engine optimization & internet marketing team provides clients with results-based search optimization services. We ensure webpages are more relevant to search engines, ultimately increasing targeted traffic to websites.

Edmonton, Canada

Abalon Construction Electra Health

Edmonton Internet marketing - Lawyers Image

Edmonton Internet marketing - Lawyers

We built a new website and provide SEO for this new law firm.

Internet Marketing - Automotive Repair Image

SEO & PPC 3+ years.

SEO & PPC - 4+ yerars.

SEO & PPC - 5+ years.

SEO Strategy for Energy Healing Practitioner

“He takes time to understand my needs … I'm 100% satisfied with him.”

2015 - Ongoing

Helping a new business increase its exposure, Andy Kuiper developed an SEO strategy to boost the website’s Google ranking, created a professional video, and helped generate Google reviews.

Pennsylvania
Susannah Spanton
President and Founder, Reiki Melody

The website is easy to find in Google searches and the number of clients has increased. Proactive and knowledgeable, Andy Kuiper quickly earned trust, while his ability to guide and explain the process contributed to the ongoing relationship.

I'm the president and founder of Reiki Melody. We provide energy healing services and training for people who want to become practitioners in energy healing in the Philadelphia area and the greater Delaware region.

What challenge were you trying to address with Andy Kuiper?

Energy healing medicine is a relatively new field, so I was looking to get more exposure and educate people on the topic. I needed a vendor to handle SEO for my website.

First, he evaluated my website and identified the areas for improvement. He guided the whole process, answering all of my questions. We worked closely together on optimizing my website and he handled some other projects for me: he made a professional video and assisted with various website issues. He continues to maintain and update my website on a regular basis.

I mostly work with Andy (Kuiper, SEO analyst, Andy Kuiper - SEO Services).

How did you come to work with them?

I was referred to Andy. I heard positive things about him, so I asked him to take a look at my website

I spend under $10,000 a year. Even though his pricing is on the higher end, he’s very experienced and gets more work done in a shorter time, which saves me money.

I started working with him in 2015 and the relationship is ongoing.

The number of students that sign up for my classes has increased. When I ask people where they found me, nine times out of ten they say they found me through a Google search. The five star Google reviews that we started doing on Andy’s recommendation have been a big hit, helping me get more clients.

Besides, he's proactive and knowledgeable in SEO and web design, so I trust him completely. I'm a very small client by his standards, but he has been loyal and willing to work with me.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

He works quickly and has a good team of people underneath him. Also, he's very professional and responsive. We use email, phone, and Basecamp for communication.

He takes time to understand my needs and educate me, explaining all the basics.

I can't think of anything. I'm 100% satisfied with him.

Overall Score I'm grateful I found him. He's not local, but he's committed to building strong relationships with his clients.
    I've recommended him several times.

SEO for Vehicle Repair Shop

“Because of Andy’s work, we’re now the first name to pop up when certain keywords are used.”

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Andy improved SEO and currently updates and maintains the website by adding customer reviews, links, and special offers.

Gordon Schroder
Owner, Best Choice Automotive

Andy is responsive and always easy to get ahold of. Because of him, the site ranking has improved and become much more visible to prospective clients.

I’m the owner of Best Choice Automotive, an auto motor repair shop. We work on all North American and most Asian vehicles.

What challenge were you trying to address with Andy Kuiper?

I wanted to increase our online presence so that, when people search for repairs, we’d be at the top of the list.

Andy and I worked together to create a list of keywords people would use when searching for the types of services we offer. After coming up with the list, he implemented those into our SEO tactics.

Andy also updates the site as necessary. For example, we run spring and fall specials, so he adjusts the site to reflect that. He adds customer reviews and links to the site, as well. As of now, he’s only doing SEO and paid search—he doesn’t do Google ads.

I work with just Andy.

How did you come to work with Andy Kuiper?

One of my bigger clients was using Andy, and they seemed happy. I decided to meet with him, and then we started working together.

We’ve spent about $10,000 CAD ($7,859 USD).

We’ve been working together since January 2013.

Because of Andy’s work, we’re now the first name to pop up when certain keywords are used. He’s got us quite high on the rankings. A lot of people call in and make appointments because they found our website online, so it’s working.

How did Andy Kuiper perform from a project management standpoint?

He’s excellent. If I ever have a problem, I either send him an email or call him, and he responds quickly.

His knowledge about the internet is excellent. I don’t understand computers very well, so I have to rely on Andy, and he knows what he’s doing.

No, I don’t think so.

Overall Score I can get in touch with him no matter where he is.
    . I trust Andy-he's doing an amazing job. For his value, he's doing about 95% or better.
    I like Andy. I'm not looking to make any changes.
    I already have.

SEO for Construction Business

“Andy uses his depth of knowledge to ensure that we understand exactly what's going on with our project.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper manages an overarching SEO strategy including PPC, Google AdWords, and website content. He led the backend redesign of the website to bring it into compliance with modern SEO campaigns.

Nicholas Bilyk
Marketing Manager, Abalon Construction

Andy's work drives increased web traffic and improved search ratings. He is highly responsive and uses project management tools to effectively provide insight into each phase of the project. Customers should also expect clear and detailed invoicing.

I’m the marketing manager for a foundation repair company servicing existing buildings in the residential, commercial, and industrial fields.

What challenge were you trying to address with Andy Kuiper - SEO Services?

We were using another company to do our hard copy [print] ads. Eventually we started looking for an SEO firm that would cost less and help transition our ads from print to online.

Our former agency built our website many years ago. Andy basically rebuilt the backend of the site so it's compliant and optimized for SEO. He designed a new wireframe of the backend that takes into account the latest SEO tools and framework. The frontend stayed the same and he changed all of the heading tags and added more content.

Andy manages all of our pay-per-click [PPC] spending including Google AdWords. We've worked closely with him on creating a keyword list. He’s also done a lot of investigation into relevant long-tail keywords to find out exactly what terms customers are searching to find our site.

How did you come to work with Andy Kuiper - SEO Services?

We found Andy through Google as his company is the top search result for “website SEO” or “SEO company in Edmonton.” He spent over an hour with me during our first phone conversation talking about how he could help us with real growth strategy. He was very forthcoming about how he bills his clients, and we really liked that we didn't have to sign any kind of long term contract.

In total, we’ve spent about $10,000 Canadian dollars [$7,959 USD]. There was more work at the start because of the website fixes, but now we're spending on average $500–$800 Canadian dollars [$398–$637 USD] per month.

We started working together around January 2015. We're still an active client and the engagement is expanding. Our Calgary office just signed on with Andy for PPC ads and SEO, and our Winnipeg office is in the audit stage of analyzing what to tweak.

We are getting much more web traffic. I don't have exact percentages or measurements on our performance in search rankings but I know Andy’s work has made a difference. As a construction company that does estimates in-person, it's a little bit hard to track the conversions of online leads.

How did Andy Kuiper - SEO Services perform from a project management standpoint?

Anytime we have a request for Andy, we send him an email and he gets back to us usually within an hour. We use Basecamp so we can monitor the project and see exactly when work began and where it is in the process. There’s no minimum monthly contract, which we really love. His invoices are highly detailed in terms of what work was done and how much time was spent on each project.

Andy uses his depth of knowledge to ensure that we understand exactly what's going on with our project. He wants his us to be involved in the process because he feels that allows him to do his work more efficiently and get the best results. Also, the way he bills and accounts for his work is very transparent.

I can't think of one. Nothing really comes to mind.

Overall Score We're always glad to consult with Andy and he always takes our calls.
    Not that he doesn't address our concerns but sometimes we have to wait in line.
    We're very happy with what we pay.

SEO and PPC for Pest Control Company

"A clear indication of his work is that if you conduct an online search for 'SEO Calgary,' he'll rank either first or second."

Feb. 2014 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper offers SEO, PPC, malware removal, and web consultation services. He provided backend web work through WordPress as well.

Nicholas Holland
Owner, Peregrine General Pest Control Inc.

His work to enhance the client’s online presence resulted in annual growth ranging from 20%-30%. He communicates clearly and offers constant guidance and assistance. Project deadlines were met, and the work was worth its cost. He’s patient, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and he attains results.

I’m the owner of Peregrine General Pest Control, located in Calgary, Alberta. We service Calgary and surrounding areas, and we have both commercial and residential clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Andy Kuiper?

During the start-up phase of my business, we needed to build our online presence. We ran into site errors, malware, and other web issues.

Initially, I developed our website, but I'm not a graphic designer and as the company grew I didn't have time to work on it. We've had two or three websites since working with Andy, and he has guided us in picking the right company to develop and create each of our websites. He has also helped us with PPC campaigns for both Google and Bing. He has done SEO audits on our website and implemented a plan to improve our site. This was done to ensure that we ranked for 30 key phrases for online searches. We’ve occasionally worked on our keyword list with Andy. He’s made sure the site and all of its various landing pages are enhanced for SEO. He has helped with other components of our site as well, such as backend work through WordPress. When our site was hacked, he removed the malware and resolved any issues we had.

We work with Andy, who sometimes uses a team of three to five people for projects.

How did you come to work with Andy Kuiper?

We hit a roadblock because we were paying a flat fee each month for an SEO company that didn’t deliver results. We began to search for another company that could deliver what they promised, so I performed an online search using keywords like SEO and Calgary. I spoke with two or three companies that came up from my search. I talked to Andy, who was very personable. He came across as someone that I could work with and as trustworthy, which is extremely important to me.

Over the years we’ve probably spent around $10,000.

We started working together in February 2014, and we still work together.

Our annual growth ranges from 20%–30% for the last four years. It was 22% last year, and 23% the year before, so our growth has been high. Our presence on the web is a reflection of our success.

How did Andy Kuiper perform from a project management standpoint?

Andy's been fantastic in helping us every step of the way. He uses Basecamp for all aspects of project management. It allows all key stakeholders to work and communicate in one place, and helps him keep track of his team. In this way, we could see when someone had a project, what tasks people were on, and when a project was completed through email updates.

He is very personable, trustworthy, and patient. These characteristics are important to me personally. However, what counts for SEO are the results, and Andy delivers results.

As an owner of a client-facing business, I’m used to face-to-face contact. The SEO world doesn’t utilize this approach to communication as much, so I appreciated how clearly he communicated over the phone. He was always patient with everyone, keeping in mind not everyone is computer savvy. He’s articulate and easy to follow as well as patient and knowledgeable. A clear indication of his work is that if you conduct an online search for "SEO Calgary," he'll rank either first or second. If you can rank first or second in the SEO world within your own industry, which is incredibly competitive, it most likely means you know your stuff.

No, he's great. There's nothing that I would change at the moment.

If I could give him six I would. Scheduling and deadlines have never been an issue. One of Andy's strong points is that he’s always on top of things.
    He offers a great value. What distinguishes him from his competitors is that he mostly charges hourly fees. If you’re paying him, he’s working.

SEO for Disability Law Firm

“He's not the typical SEO salesman—I trust him.”

Jun. 2014 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper redesigned a website for improved SEO. He continues to ensure the site is performing well in Google search rankings and WordPress requirements are being met.

Owner, Law Firm

Andy Kuiper's SEO Services have consistently maintained website Google search rankings. He provides personalized attention and is reliable and prompt in communication. In addition to SEO, Andy is able to look after almost all aspects of managing a website.

I'm the proprietor of a small law firm of about 4 employees in Calgary, Alberta.

What challenge were you trying to address with Andy Kuiper's SEO Services?

We were trying to find a unique marketing campaign that didn't follow the cut and paste method of most SEO firms. It was my first time working with an SEO provider, and I was looking for a better value than what the yellow pages was going to provide for our business.

Andy redesigned our website for SEO purposes and continues to follow up to ensure that we're near the top of our market in Google search rankings. He didn't make any aesthetic adjustments to the website; it was all focused on the underlying code and making it more SEO friendly. We provided a predetermined keyword list for him to work with.

Andy is a reliable team of one. He's well-organized, proactively provides feedback, and keeps me informed on any tasks before they happen.

How did you come to work with Andy Kuiper?

We found him through a Google search. I thought he was a good fit as a small SEO provider, which meant that he would be able to provide more personalized service. I wanted to be able to deal directly with the person actually doing the work.

We spend around $8,000 USD annually.

We've been working together since the end of 2014.

We've certainly been very happy with his results. Our goal wasn't so much to get to the top of Google's search rankings as it was to maintain our decently strong presence. Although we're inundated with emails from other SEO vendors, we're completely happy with Andy.

How did Andy Kuiper perform from a project management standpoint?

Andy is prompt, reliable, and always very easy to reach. Phone calls are generally returned within 30 minutes.

I'm most impressed by Andy's personal service and prompt response to any questions or requirements we may have. He does more than oversee SEO; he's also looking after our WordPress requirements, including updates and adding content. As a turnkey operation, I'm impressed that he's able to look after almost all aspects of our website. His suggestions and feedback on what we can do to improve are very helpful.

No. He's not your typical SEO salesman—I trust him.

Overall Score He's very knowledgeable and technically savvy.
    As long as it's not to the competition, I'd completely recommend him.

SEO, PPC, & Site Maintenance for Vacation Rentals Business

"The team is easily accessible for any urgent issues."

Jan. 2010 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing provides ongoing SEO and PPC maintenance and improvement support to enhance the effectiveness of ad spending.

British Columbia, Canada
Greg Settle
Owner & Manager, Scotch Creek Cottages

Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing has improved keyword and PPC rankings. Working swiftly and using their expertise, the team is always able to solve any challenges that arise. They are organized and communicative and are committed to delivering the best results.

Owner and Manager

For what projects/services did your company hire Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing?

We have hired Andy Kuiper for SEO, CPP, Site Improvement and some site maintenance.

Improve the effectiveness of our website advertising spending

We selected based on physical location and the effectiveness of the internet search results they had achieved for themselves.

Ongoing tracking and improvement of our website SEO and PPC needs

Myself from our end Andy and his team (several people total)

We rank very well on many of our related keywords. PPC positions and results very good as well. Always very fast solutions for any issues that have come up.

Very fast, well-organized communication. The team is easily accessible for any urgent issues.

Ability to understand our customer behaviour and adjust our online presence for best customer communication results.

No, not from our point of view.

Always Pefect scheduled events and very prompt service on unscedueled assitance.
    Very competitive compared to others we have used
    High Results Achived
    Best service for SEO we have ever had. Andy has kept track of our needs even when we are not.

SEO Strategy for Tree Service Company

"I dealt mostly with Andy and he responded quickly to all of my questions or suggestions."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing helped the company rank on the number one position of search results by conducting a number of website modifications in compliance with Google.

Edmonton, Canada
Benoit Boudreau
Owner, Tree Ninja

The company now ranks on the top position for its category, resulting in many new leads and overall business growth. Andy keeps his clients fully informed of everything his team does, but what stands out the most is their professionalism and respect for client expectations.

I own a tree service company that removes and prunes trees locally.

I wanted to rank number in the first position for my category—tree removal.

Cost and consistent leads were very important to me.

I found Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing by word of mouth.

They spent a few months fixing my website and making modifications for complying with Google search engines.

I now rank number one for my category and have new leads coming in every day thanks to Andy. It has been a huge step forward in growing my business.

They informed me whenever they made a significant change to my website. I always felt like I knew what was going on.

I liked their professionalism and customer service. Andy respected and exceeded my expectations, and I really feel like he cares about my company.

None that are apparent to ordinary customers like me.

SEO & PPC for Full-Service Printing Company

"Our traffic volume has increased."

Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing performs SEO & PPC services for a printing company to increase traffic and their online presence.

Edmonton, Alberta
President, Printing Company

Traffic has steadily increased since the engagement with Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing began. His expertise supplemented his professional management style. Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing exceeded expectations.

I’m the president & owner of a full-service printing company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing?

I hired Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing for SEO & PPC.

I wanted to increase our online presence and traffic.

I based our decision on Andy’s (SEO Analyst, Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing) track record and my comfort level.

Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing manages SEO & PPC services.

Andy was my main contact.

I’m impressed with Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing. Our traffic volume has increased.

How did Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was excellent.

What impresses you about Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing?

I appreciate Andy’s expertise and professionalism.

I wish they would stay more in contact after the project began.

SEO & Web Dev for Land Surveying Equipment Company

"Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing had a complete understanding of SEO."

Jan. 2014 - Jan. 2019

Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing redesigned a webpage to better incorporate SEO tactics and increase search rankings. Upon completion, they oversaw SEO strategy on an ongoing basis.

Rene Boudreau
President, Bench Mark Equipment

Thanks to Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing’s efforts, the webpage now ranks first in Google searches for relevant industry keywords. The team communicated reliably and worked synergistically with the in-house engineers.

I’m the president of Bench Mark Equipment, a company that specializes in global navigation satellite systems (GNSS), GPS survey equipment/software such as real-time kinematic (RTK) systems, data collection, and more. Our clients range from land surveyors and engineers to construction contractors and seismic surveyors.

We approached Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing to develop and implement SEO strategies to boost our search rankings. Efforts included redesigning our webpages and managing our SEO.

We wanted to claim the top Google search result for keyword terms relevant to our industry.

I found them through a Google search.

They completely redid our webpage to be more SEO-compatible and then managed our SEO efforts.

Their engineers worked with our in-house developers.

Thanks to the services we've received from Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing, our site traffic increased. We met all of our goals for the project.

Coordinating project management using Basecamp helped us establish a great workflow between our teams.

Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing has a complete understanding of SEO.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Ongoing SEO & PPC Support for Vocational Colleges

"We're pleased with their service."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Andy Kuiper – Internet Marketing is a long-term partner for SEO and PPC marketing services. Their scalable team works constantly on optimizing search results for the targeted key terms.

Julie Rubin
Executive Director, Elevated Learning Academy

Andy Kuiper’s responsive team has helped boost website traffic and produces solid and quantifiable results, which contributes to this five-year collaboration’s success.

I'm the founder and operator of two vocational colleges in Alberta, Canada.

We needed help with organic SEO and PPC marketing.

Our goals are to continue to improve our SEO and come up on the first page of Google for more and more key terms.

We hired Andy a long time ago, so I don't remember.

Andy has taken care of all of our organic SEO and PPC marketing for over five years.

I work with Andy directly. He has a team that evolves in size, which he coordinates on his own.

We're pleased with their service. Our website traffic has increased since we started working with Andy. We’re also we coming up in the first page of Google for the various key search terms that we're targeting.

How did the Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Their performance is good.

What impresses you about the Andy Kuiper - Internet Marketing?

They respond quickly and deliver measurable results.

I have referred Andy Kuiper many times to others.