Publicity Matters

Communications Strategy, Public Relations and Event Production are a specialty at Amore Incorporated, and an area in which we pride ourselves. Amore Incorporated possess the strategic skills, expertise and experience required to plan, design and execute the perfect marketing, PR campaigns and memorable events.

New York, NY
  • Park Avenue South
    New York, NY 10016

Public Relations for Entertainment & Record Label

"Amore does phenomenal work. ... She’s effective at what she does and is professional."

2009 - Ongoing

Utilizing their relationships in the media and entertainment industry, Amore Incorporated helps a record label generate media coverage and interview spots for various artists and public figures.

New York City, New York
Joseph Savoy
Executive Producer, NBC NONSTOP

Amore has been able to score extremely coveted media spots for celebrities, including a feature on Page Six of the New York Post. She takes time to understand her clients' needs and wants before matching them with her skillset, delivering results that impress.

I work with Mike Jean, a music producer at Moonlight Entertainment Records. I handle some PR and help coordinate events and celebrity fundraisers. I'm very well connected in the mainstream media and have been interviewed by CNN news, Nancy Grace, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Amore Incorporated?

We had a fundraiser two years ago in New York with supermodel Tyson Beckford. Amore helped coordinate and put together the entire event with her PR and management skills. Amore is really specific and strategic when it comes to fundraisers. She was very effective.

Amore has a list of media outlets that she works with. When presented with a client, in my case it’s normally celebrities or their children, she’ll match up her skills with their wants and needs. She will ask if clients are looking specifically for radio interviews and will determine whether they should stay local, go national, or even international. She will then set up those interviews.

One of our clients, Richard Pryor, Sr., had a movie coming out about two years ago with the Weinstein Brothers. Amore helped get Richard in Page Six of the New York Post. The interview sparked interest with USA Today and several other media outlets.

I work with Amore.

How did you come to work with Amore Incorporated?

I found her on social media. I saw that she was into event planning. She was a minority and she was female and I felt like I should support her as a female in the PR industry.

The value of the work she did was between $20,000 and $30,000. She discounted the price and did it pro bono because it gave her company more recognition by representing these clients that I introduced her to.

I started working with her in 2008 or 2009, and the relationship is ongoing. We’re just now launching our Evander Holyfield gourmet barbeque sauce, and I’m working with Justin Mayweather, the brother of Floyd Mayweather. I plan to use Amore for some of these PR-related projects.

It’s hard to get on Page Six and Amore does phenomenal work. She’s gotten my clients placed in mainstream media outlets. Otherwise, they wouldn’t have gotten that type of attention and recognition.

How did Amore Incorporated perform from a project management standpoint?

On a scale of 1 - 10, I’d say 9. We communicate via email. We will meet face-to-face at her office as well.

She’s a very intelligent person. She’s effective at what she does and is professional. Besides PR, she also does business development and writes proposals. Her firm is very well-rounded. You get more than PR from her. She’s well versed in business terminologies and vocabulary. Her connections in media are outstanding compared to other PR directors. They couldn’t deliver half of what she’s done, including Page Six interviews and more.

Amore could be a tad more communicative. She tends to request information from me and then will get back to me another day. I'd prefer to call her daily and receive more frequent reports.