Your Right Hand

When working with AMERQA you are not required to have a minimum project size, nor are you obligated to sign any contracts that keep you committed to working with us, our work is contractless because we have the confidence that you will come back! Try our services and you be the judge.

2018
Mississauga, Canada
  • 3258 Osbourne Road
    Mississauga, ON L5L 4A6

AMERQA's Free Website Sample

Businesses that have active campaigns with AMERQA are eligible for free web development services while they're on board with us, that is why it is smarter to have AMERQA in charge of your advertising needs. AMERQA is a full service agency that can take care of everything you need. You can learn more about our higher quality web development services in AMERQA's Top-Shelf menu.

AMERQA Free Videography Sample

Businesses that have active campaigns with us are entitled to free videography services. Free videography services offer standard quality videos that must be advertised. In AMERQA's Top-Shelf menu you can find our top quality videography services.

E-Commerce Dev & Social Media Advertising for Wholesaler

“I get a lot of new customers coming from Facebook.”

Dec. 2018 - Jan 2019

AMERQA Advertising Agency Corporation provided website design and development as well as social media marketing through Facebook.

Belchertown, Massachusetts
Farah Chamoun
CEO, FR Wholesale

The team produced an excellent website on a low budget, delivering a site that receives positive feedback from its users. They maintained excellent communication and were extremely responsive to any queries or issues throughout.

I’m the CEO of FR Wholesale, a merchandise retailer.

What challenge were you trying to address with AMERQA Advertising Agency Corporation?

I needed someone to develop my website and help with social media marketing.

They built my e-commerce website and helped with social media advertising on Facebook and in my area. They built a system that allows new customers to ask a question or raise a concern. It connects directly to me and sends me a notification through an application for check-in. We still have a budget for our advertising that they use on Facebook.

I work with one person.

How did you come to work with AMERQA Advertising Agency Corporation?

A friend recommended them.

We spend $3,000–$4,000 each year.

We worked together between December 2018–January 2019.

They’re young but are doing a very good job and are very sharp. I get a lot of new customers coming from Facebook advertising in my zip code area. I get good feedback too.

How did AMERQA Advertising Agency Corporation perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via WhatsApp, email, and FaceTime. They’re very good with timing and they respond quickly. Even if they don’t have the answer, they’ll get back to me with it, rather than ignore me and let hours go past. They’re very honest and don’t claim to know everything.

I love the website and it was done inexpensively for about $400, but it looks like it would have cost thousands more. The communication is really good and honest.

I wish them luck because they’re very good.

They’re very talented so give them a chance.