Software that helps American businesses grow.

We’re American Web Devs, a veteran-owned Pittsburgh software development company. We’re innovative with new and emerging technologies, but believers of “old school” business practices. We do what we say, we treat our customers with respect and prompt service, and we keep our commitments—even if that means longer days.

2019
Pittsburgh, PA
  • 600 Grant Street
    Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Website Design for Inspirational Speaking Business

"Their willingness to create exactly what you wanted was impressive."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

American Web Devs created a professional, client-facing website on Squarespace. Their team supplied detailed functionalities to help capture information. They also built a tracker.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Hilda Maria Valdespino
Founder, Inspired Learning

American Web Devs' efforts are constantly receiving compliments. They created a weekly schedule and always had on-time meetings. Their team helped drive potential clients to the site.

Founder of an inspirational training, speaking and coaching business.

For what projects/services did your company hire American Web Devs?

Create a credible website that reflects my personality and my services.

A clean, sleek professional website that matched my vision, my accomplishments and my services.

Met Melissa at a networking meeting. Her energy was contagious. When I called her for a quote for my project, she delivered a very specific proposal outlining all the components I had discussed in our initial scope of service conversation. Immediately I knew she was a detail oriented developer who wouldn't leave a stone unturned.

American Web Devs provided a website I am proud to share with current and future clients. It captures my personality, my programs and services perfectly. We spent quite a bit of time working on the wording for the different aspects of the website. During our weekly meetings, we discussed in detail the features I wanted on the website and how I wanted them to flow. They created a tracker which tracks inspirational moments people experience in their daily lives.

I only worked with Melissa.

I am constantly getting compliments on my website. I launched it one month ago so the impact is not being felt yet, except for the fact that I am very proud to drive potential clients to the site.

A schedule for weekly meetings was developed from the time we signed the contract. Meetings were on time and effectively managed.

Their willingness to create exactly what you wanted was impressive.

The website was created on Square Space which has limitations for SEO. Perhaps they can work with a platform that has a better SEO feature.

Meetings were held and run efficiently.
    Aligned with those of others but I believe they went above and beyond their quote in order to assure I was 100% satisfied.
    The quality of the work is extremely professional.