Pay Per Click Advertising Made Easy!

We’ve had a few years to figure out what works when marketing businesses online. It starts with figuring out what’s working (or not) and what you need to do to reach your marketing potential.

It also requires us to be honest about what will work–and what won’t.

We’ve worked in enough places to know what makes a great work and what makes a great team. That’s why we only work with a select number of clients, so we know that we are able to focus on delivering the best service for you.

We get results quickly, reporting everything back to you, good and bad, and pivoting to the goal, especially if things don’t work how we want them to. Sometimes the fastest way to success isn’t a direct path. We try to stay open to all opportunities, and we never leave you behind.

Professionally speaking, Ameet has spent the last decade finding why people do what they do online and what prompts them to take action. Companies who work with Ameet Khabra Marketing develop a clear and detailed view of their best buyers, where they go (or don’t go) and what they interact with. These might include in search, on social media or elsewhere, but it’s always online, and it’s always clear just how well your marketing is (or isn’t) working for you.

We won’t just give you information, we build on it by implementing actions based on years of experience and study of the marketplace. And we get results quickly because we adapt our work and team to pivot quickly and build on successes. When things don’t work, they are addressed on the spot and reworked until they do. Transparency is a core principle at Ameet Khabra Marketing.

Edmonton, Canada
  • 151 Edwards Drive SW
    Edmonton, AB T6X1N5
  • 13007 107A Ave
    Surrey, BC V3T2G9

Dayton Homes, instaMek, Adventure Warehouse, The Reflex, Bladeflex, Institute of Child Psychology, Foundation of Administrative Justice, MODA inc, Aurora Communities, Copperwood in Lethbridge, Brickyard in Stony Plain, Final Grade Inspections etc

Adventure Warehouse Case Study Image

Adventure Warehouse Case Study

Adventure Warehouse is a sporting goods and hobby retailer that provides top quality and brand name products at remarkable prices in Calgary, Alberta and around the world.

Before working with us, Adventure Warehouse struggled with a serious overstock issue. They were unable to move product and couldn't see the value in their marketing efforts but knew there was a better way to manage it.

Daytona Homes Case Study Image

Daytona Homes Case Study

Daytona Homes is a production homebuilder operating in 7 cities across western Canada. After 25 years in business, they have built over 8,000 homes.

Before working with us, Daytona Homes wasn't able to justify the cost of digital advertising after working with numerous agencies, but not getting the results they knew were possible.

instaMek Case Study Image

instaMek Case Study

instaMek is a mobile, on-demand auto repair service that sends certified auto mechanics to your home or workplace. They operate in 3 major Canadian cities.

Before working with us, instaMek weren't getting the results they wanted from their ad spend; they felt like they were spending more than needed with the provider they had.

Google Ad Management for Mortgage Broker

“She believes in her work and the value that she brings to her clients.”

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Ameet Khabra Marketing provides Google Ads management services, including landing pages, driving traffic, and other lead generation efforts. Their work is ongoing with continued maintenance.

Calgary, Canada
Kristi Hyson
Broker, Axiom Mortgage Solutions

Ameet Khabra Marketing’s efforts have been met with undivided praise. Ameet is efficient, knowledgeable, and has a network of other SEO professionals she can rely on to get the job done. Customers can expect an eager partner that can show you results.

I'm a licensed mortgage broker with Axiom Mortgage Solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ameet Khabra Marketing Inc.?

I was pretty exasperated with people not knowing what they were doing, and spending money on unqualified resources. I needed a reliable partner to help with my marketing efforts.

When I met Ameet, I agreed to a sixty-day term for her to assess my account and take action. She does Google Ads management for me, which includes managing my landing page, driving traffic to my pages, and helping me get more leads.

Ameet (President & PPC Specialist, Ameet Khabra Marketing Inc.) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Ameet Khabra Marketing Inc?

She believes in her work and the value that she brings to her clients. She was determined to convince me that she wasn't like the other companies that had wasted my money, which is why I decided to give her a try.

We've spent approximately $4,000 thus far.

We began working together in October 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

She understood my frustrations and was able to stay true to her word by doing her job. I've seen a huge improvement in the quality of my leads. With the last company I worked with, the emails weren't even coming to me directly, so she was able to fix that. If she asked me to sign a contract now, I probably would.

How did Ameet Khabra Marketing Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

She's not in my area, so we communicate over the phone and by email. She manages things so well that unless I have changes or I'm adding a new landing page, we don’t need more communication than that. I don't see any issues right now.

She's true to her commitment.  When she says she'll do the job, she does it well. She understands the business, and when she took me on as a client, I was her first mortgage broker. She actually engaged a counterpart of hers to learn more about my industry to help me more and build our relationship. She's eager to learn and is very well connected with others in her field and they play off of each other's strengths.

I don't see anything right now, and if I did I would just address it with her. I've been working with her for four months and I don't see any areas for her to improve.

My advice is to be very thorough in what you're looking for.

Overall Score In every industry you have people who say they'll deliver, and then fall short. Ameet understands the challenges in her industry and pulls through.
    When given a deadline, she'll have the project complete by that time.
    She's in line with everyone else and you get your value for your fee.
    She delivers what she promises.
    I have recommended her.

Facebook Advertising for Social Media Agency

"She was quick, diligent, thought ahead and used common sense..."

July - Sept. 2019

Ameet Khabra Marketing Inc produced Facebook ads with the aim of driving traffic to a landing page. Their work encompassed strategy, implementation, and optimization.

Edmonton, Alberta
Beverley Theresa
Social Media Strategist & Consultant, Throwdown Social Media

The team delivered quality value within the tight timeline and budget constraints. They exceeded expectations by launching ads that ended up collecting over 500 email addresses. Straightforward, practical communication marked the partnership.

I am the owner of Throwdown Social Media, a digital marketing agency in Edmonton, Alberta that focuses solely on social media and content marketing. As a Social Media Consultant and Strategist, through speaking at conferences and industry events, custom workshops, online courses and products, I help small to medium B2B and B2C businesses get leads and conversions from their social media.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ameet Khabra Marketing Inc?

I was launching an online product and hired Ameet Khabra to implement Facebook advertising. I have done Facebook advertising myself in the past, but wanted an objective 3rd party to handle it for me for this particular project/product.

I wanted to drive traffic to a specific landing page and gather emails for lead nurturing.

I wanted someone I was familiar with to help me. I know some fantastic and talented marketers but it was almost a no brainer to choose to work with Ameet. I have worked with Ameet previously at a digital marketing agency here in Edmonton, previous to that I saw Ameet present at an online marketing conference in Edmonton.

The scope was to create Facebook Ads to drive traffic to a custom landing page that would collect email addresses in exchange for a lead magnet. I provided some copy ideas and imagery to Ameet for the advertising but as for the strategy, implementation and optimization, that was all her.

Ameet was the only person I spoke with and worked with on this project.

With my very small budget and very short time frame for the ads, Ameet surpassed my expectations. With the ads she launched I was able to obtain over 500 email addresses. She was able to maximize my budget and use it to reach my ideal audience.

We used email and Slack to communicate. Ameet was very communicative and easy to get a hold of and answered my many questions.

Aside from the results, Ameet was SO easy to work with. I appreciated her no BS personality and she didn't sugar coat or over promise results. She is very straightforward and to the point which is something I like because time is valuable. I have worked with marketers in the past that are all "talk" but no "action" and Ameet is an actual DOER which is so important.

There were no areas that needed improvement. She was quick, diligent, thought ahead and used common sense when it came to implementing the PPC ads I required.

Overall Score In Digital Marketing, you definitely get what you pay for and working with Ameet was PAINLESS.
    I used the Drift function on her website to scheudle a call with her initially. It was a painless tool that combatted any back and forth that happens.
    It was fair, it was what I expected to work with someone of her calibur.
    I honest will never trust anyone else with my Facebook advertising.
    Definitely, I have recommended Ameet to my own clients and I happily refer other people who inquire about PPC!