Kansas City's Finest PR/Marketing Firm

Strategic. Nimble. Smart. When you partner with AGPR/AlexanderG, you benefit from an experienced team that will help you connect with the media, your customers, employees and other stakeholders you need to succeed.

We support CEOs, university presidents, non-profit executives and other corporate leaders as their organizations prosper and expand. We have the judgment and experience to guide you through a rapidly emerging crisis. Our team will understand your business as our background includes work in diverse fields, including healthcare, higher education, financial services, manufacturing, broadcasting and more.

Certainly, we’re a public relations company, but many of our clients have come to view us as valued members of their management team. Our experience extends beyond “PR” into strategic planning, marketing, sales, and internal communications.

Another strength is our work in social media and content marketing. We specialize in strategic planning, brand development, and management, raising awareness through word of mouth, mobile marketing and the effective use of emerging media.

Kansas City, MO
  • 101 Internet Street, 1
    Kansas City, MO 64152
  • United States

Consultation for Marketing Plan

"I learned so much more than I expected to."

June - Dec. 2018

AGPR developed a marketing plan from on an internally circulated template. They developed strategies for a yearlong implementation following a series of client meetings and discussions.

Kansas City, Missouri
Jenna Gowan
Marketing Communications Manager, Musselman and Hall Contractors

The team worked efficiently to deliver a finished plan within two weeks of receiving a template. Expect a knowledgeable partner who can analyze information about existing processes to give advice on ongoing and future strategies.

I am the marketing communications manager at Musselman and Hall Contractors, a construction company. We provide commercial and industrial railroad, concrete, asphalt, and decorative concrete. I oversee all marketing and advertising efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire AGPR (formerly AlexanderG Public Relations, LLC)?

Until three years ago, our company did not have an official marketing division. We needed guidance in building a proper marketing plan.

We wanted a formal, clear marketing plan for the year, with details on new marketing strategies, and what marketing tactics we already have in place.

We have worked with Alex (Principal and Owner, AGPR) in the past for social media marketing and some marketing consulting. We wanted to reach out to him because we knew his professional input would be extremely beneficial for our team.

We had a series of meetings and discussions about our current marketing strategies and desires. Once we completed those interviews, they gave us a marketing plan template to complete. Each division put their best effort into answering the questions in the template based on their knowledge of our customers. We sent detailed information to AGPR and we received a formal marketing plan in return.

I worked with Alex.

Once the marketing template was complete on our end, the process went quickly and we received the desired written marketing plan within a two week time period.

We worked very well together. Alex and I were able to speak honestly and he helped us understand our true goals in a better light.

I learned so much more than I expected I would. Alex is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to anything related to marketing/advertising/PR. He was able to give me suggestions about our current workflow and needs. He helped confirm my knowledge on various subject matter and reassured us that our tactics were well thought through and precise.

I wish we would have had more consulting along the way. We would have benefited with more interaction in the process.