Kansas City's Finest PR/Marketing Firm

Strategic. Nimble. Smart. When you partner with AGPR/AlexanderG, you benefit from an experienced team that will help you connect with the media, your customers, employees and other stakeholders you need to succeed.

We support CEOs, university presidents, non-profit executives and other corporate leaders as their organizations prosper and expand. We have the judgment and experience to guide you through a rapidly emerging crisis. Our team will understand your business as our background includes work in diverse fields, including healthcare, higher education, financial services, manufacturing, broadcasting and more.

Certainly, we’re a public relations company, but many of our clients have come to view us as valued members of their management team. Our experience extends beyond “PR” into strategic planning, marketing, sales, and internal communications.

Another strength is our work in social media and content marketing. We specialize in strategic planning, brand development, and management, raising awareness through word of mouth, mobile marketing and the effective use of emerging media.

Kansas City, MO
  • 101 Internet Street, 1
    Kansas City, MO 64152
  • United States

Conference Speaker on Crisis Communications Image

Conference Speaker on Crisis Communications

The Business Communicators Summit is Kansas City’s leading conference for marketing communications professionals. It’s a one-day event, affordable and packed with content that will enhance your communication skills immediately and improve your ability to engage with audiences.

Catch AGPR founder Alex Greenwood’s talk on Crisis Communications: Not “If,” But
“When”: Why Crisis Communication Planning is Mandatory

The goal of a crisis communication plan is to help you be prepared and respond more quickly and effectively when you need to correct or handle a negative situation. The successful institution will be viewed as responsive, truthful, and concerned about the audience served. In this beginner’s introduction to crisis communication plans, you’ll learn the components of building a plan for your business or organization.

PR & Marketing for Accounting Firm

They complete tasks way before the deadline.”

2008 - Ongoing

AGPR provided consulting services for an industry-specific accounting firm. They worked to maximize the business’s digital exposure and spearheaded various promotional and lead-generation efforts.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Mike Hulsey
Owner, Trax Inc.

AGPR has continued to do an excellent job, which has secured the longevity of the already decade-long partnership. They’ve easily met every deadline, and they’re also extremely responsive. The team lead particularly excels at identifying problems and quickly producing an effective solution.

I’m the owner of an accounting firm that caters to the healthcare sector and the oil and gas sector. I provide contracted of fractional CFO services to small companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with AGPR?

I engaged them to promote my business and to see revenue growth. I also wanted to increase the goodwill we have with our clients.

AGPR provides advice and counseling on how to best approach clients. I consult them on how to best present programs to my clients, which would then lead to referrals or upgraded services.

I typically outline the problems I’m having and discuss what my goals are. They’ll come up with solutions or alternatives that I can use. They guide me with leveraging social media platforms—like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn—to maximize my company’s exposure.

We ramp up our promotional efforts during tax season because that’s when everybody’s looking for accounting services. AGPR has advised me on blog subjects to write about and makes these materials presentable. They also manage my website.

Alex is my main point of contact, but I believe there are 3­–4 people on these projects.

How did you come to work with AGPR?

I worked with Alex previously. He was the PR and marketing manager of the company that I was the CFO of. We became knowledgeable of each other’s work ethics and habits.

I’d say roughly $5000 a year, meaning we’ve spent around $60,000.

We’ve worked together since 2008, and it’s a thriving relationship.

While I don’t have any metrics, my overall exposure would be vastly different if I wasn’t relying on AGPR. They’ve definitely increased my reach and generated leads.

How did AGPR perform from a project management standpoint?

They complete tasks way before the deadline. They’re extremely responsive, where they’ll reply immediately to emails or calls. Alex used to do crisis communication, and he was skilled in resolving issues—that showed in his project management. We communicated primarily through email and phone calls.

They’re able to react to a problem and identify a solution very quickly.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Be clear and concise when expressing your goals so that they know what they’re working with.

Consultation for Marketing Plan

"I learned so much more than I expected to."

June - Dec. 2018

AGPR developed a marketing plan from on an internally circulated template. They developed strategies for a yearlong implementation following a series of client meetings and discussions.

Kansas City, Missouri
Jenna Gowan
Marketing Communications Manager, Musselman and Hall Contractors

The team worked efficiently to deliver a finished plan within two weeks of receiving a template. Expect a knowledgeable partner who can analyze information about existing processes to give advice on ongoing and future strategies.

I am the marketing communications manager at Musselman and Hall Contractors, a construction company. We provide commercial and industrial railroad, concrete, asphalt, and decorative concrete. I oversee all marketing and advertising efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire AGPR (formerly AlexanderG Public Relations, LLC)?

Until three years ago, our company did not have an official marketing division. We needed guidance in building a proper marketing plan.

We wanted a formal, clear marketing plan for the year, with details on new marketing strategies, and what marketing tactics we already have in place.

We have worked with Alex (Principal and Owner, AGPR) in the past for social media marketing and some marketing consulting. We wanted to reach out to him because we knew his professional input would be extremely beneficial for our team.

We had a series of meetings and discussions about our current marketing strategies and desires. Once we completed those interviews, they gave us a marketing plan template to complete. Each division put their best effort into answering the questions in the template based on their knowledge of our customers. We sent detailed information to AGPR and we received a formal marketing plan in return.

I worked with Alex.

Once the marketing template was complete on our end, the process went quickly and we received the desired written marketing plan within a two week time period.

We worked very well together. Alex and I were able to speak honestly and he helped us understand our true goals in a better light.

I learned so much more than I expected I would. Alex is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to anything related to marketing/advertising/PR. He was able to give me suggestions about our current workflow and needs. He helped confirm my knowledge on various subject matter and reassured us that our tactics were well thought through and precise.

I wish we would have had more consulting along the way. We would have benefited with more interaction in the process.