Making businesses highly visible since 2004.

Founded in 2004, Agile Search Marketing a.k.a. Agile Digital Marketing apply their expertise to achieve high search engine rankings, drive leads, build referrals and increase sales. Our roots are in SEO and PPC and we create expert campaigns that deliver results in good and poor economic conditions.

2004

Access Answering Service, Vacaville, CA

LMB Interiors, Oakland, CA

Stonewood Kitchen & Bath, Walnut Creek, CA

Content Marketing for Answering Services Company

"After starting our work with Agile Search Marketing, we closed more accounts than we'd ever closed before, 30% of them coming from online."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Agile Search Marketing was hired to provide content marketing services.

Vacaville, California
Mariska Rowell
Director, Access Answering Service

The client has seen a higher ROI on leads that are coming in. Those leads that are being converted are also from the audience the client is targeting. They appreciated the agencies ability to maintain a constant line of communication and their willingness to make changes quick.

I am the director of Access Answering Service, a 24-hour live phone answering service. We work specifically with after-hours and emergency services like plumbers, towing companies, physicians, and property managers. My main role is business development, but I am also in charge of payroll and other backend administrative tasks.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agile Search Marketing?

Before starting out with Agile Search Marketing, I'd worked with another social media company. From that experience, I knew that online was the main channel for new business, other than referrals. At that time, we had redeveloped our website but we didn't have a consistent social media presence. Our content was still not powerful enough so we contacted Agile Search Marketing.

Agile Search Marketing edited many of our blog posts with an SEO approach in mind. They also worked on keywords, presenting a beautiful 20-page report of what people were searching for, where our website stood, and who our competitors were. The report included what we could do to improve things using links, keywords, and through other means. It was an impressive process for me, offering a lot of insight into what people wanted to see and hear. This way, if I was to make a blog post, I could focus on what they were actually interested in. Agile Search Marketing constantly changed and tested keywords, providing detailed reports for them.

How did you come to work with Agile Search Marketing?

I interviewed a few people but, after talking to Agile Search Marketing's principal, I found the description of his process to be so amazing that I couldn't say no.

How much have you invested with Agile Search Marketing?

The cost of Agile Search Marketing's services has been between $10,000 and $15,000 per year.

We are currently working with them.

In 2015, before starting our work with Agile Search Marketing, we only received 4 inquiry calls, out of which I closed 1. Everything else came from referrals or other prospects. Even so, that was a great year. After starting our work with Agile Search Marketing, we closed more accounts than we'd ever closed before, 30% of them coming from online. It was an enormous jump.

In 2017, we started out with a brand-new website. In the first week alone, we increased our monthly revenue by 20%, all of it coming from our target market. Leads that came in were serious about using a hands-on, collaborative answering service. I was getting the right people in through the door, which never happened before.

Agile Search Marketing was responsible for much of this, working on many things before the site got launched. They will be meeting with our web developer this week. I appreciate the fact that Agile Search Marketing is taking the time to develop an effective strategy. It's been a great relationship, and Agile Search Marketing has remained communicative over the past year and a half. I love working with the company.

How did Agile Search Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They were easy to work with. We usually had phone calls every few weeks. I didn't get involved with the project software, but I was able to write blog posts and send them to Agile Search Marketing for editing and publication. The system is a bit different now, but it was always easy to manage. I always heard back from their team within a few hours. Even if it was restricted to a "yes," that level of communication is amazing. They always took care of modifications to our website within a short time.

What did you find most impressive about Agile Search Marketing?

Things were always structured and went according to plan. The reports were also amazing to me. I like looking at metrics, so the fact that Agile Search Marketing has taken the time to explain them in layman's terms has been great.

Are there any areas Agile Search Marketing could improve?

In the first part of the year, I received inquiries from people who were not the right fit for us. It wasn't so devastating as to merit a lower score and the quality of the leads changed over time. This was perhaps my fault, as I didn't articulate it clearly enough.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Agile Search Marketing?

I can't think of anything specific at the moment, but I'm very happy with Agile Search Marketing's team. There may be people who like to communicate in a different way than myself, but the process has worked well for me.

Overall Score Despite the drawback in the beginning, we've learned how to work with each other. I have a great relationship with Agile Search Marketing and I'm very happy.
    Agile Search Marketing gets stuff done.
    I've gotten a good return on my investment.
    I've already referred Agile Search Marketing.