Wordpress Web Design Experts and Consultants

Hi, I'm Chris, founder and website consultant here at Adxotic.

Your website is key to your businesses digital strategy and I see many businesses failing with their marketing due to a website that is outdated, hard to navigate and does not generate new business effectively.

That's where our strength lives - on creating websites that are easy to use, gorgeously designed and work hard to generate leads and sales for your business 24/7.

Take a look over at our portfolio to see the results we have achieved for our clients.

If you'd like to talk about how we can help you achieve your business goals, just head over to the contact page to get in touch and let's chat.

Freelancer

Auto Repair Company

Asphalt Companies

Business Brokers

Digital Marketing Strategy for Seal Coating & Asphalt Business

"Chris was very professional and responsive ..."

June 2016 – Dec. 2017

Adxotic provided digital marketing services, including social media, email, and PPC campaigns. They also updated the content and images on the website.

St Clair, Missouri
Lori Burns
Former Owner, Carl Burns Asphalt

The updated website attracted more visitors and the number of business leads increased. Because of their guidance, the business became more competitive in the market, while customers reported satisfaction with the look and feel of the website.

We used to own Carl Burns, an asphalt paving and sealcoating company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adxotic?

We were looking for a company to develop a marketing strategy for us to attract more clients to our website.

They did email marketing, social media, and PPC [Pay Per Click] campaigns for us. They also continuously updated our website with new information and photos.

We worked primarily with Chris [Spenner, owner, Adxotic Internet Marketing].

How did you come to work with them?

We found out about them through a personal connection.

We spent about $60,000 on his services.

We worked with them from June 2016 through December 2017, which was the time we sold our business.

Our customers said they liked the look and feel of the website. We became more known in our industry and saw an increase in business leads. We had a big shop and wanted people to see our equipment, photos, documents, and our story. They helped us reach that goal.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

Chris was very professional and responsive, always getting back to us the same day.

When we decided to sell our business, he was instrumental in helping us do that.

Listen to his advice and he will do good work for you.

SEO Management for Valet Company

“Since Chris has started, we've tripled our private party event space.”

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Adxotic provides ongoing online marketing services, including SEO, PPC, and social media campaigns. Their team adjusts website content as necessary to improve performance.

St. Louis, Missouri
Brian Canavan
Owner, Premier Valet Services

Business leads have tripled since working with Adxotic. Their personalized, responsive approach makes the relationship feel like a genuine partnership. Unlike other vendors, Adxotic sets clear expectations and delivers on promises.

I'm the owner and managing partner of Premier Valet, a valet parking business based in St. Louis, Mo. We generally provide services at high-end country clubs and restaurants, malls, and at private events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adxotic Internet Marketing?

There's a plethora of competing valet companies in the St. Louis area, so we needed to improve our web presence to ensure customers were finding us as they searched for certain keywords. Even though we felt we knew exactly what our customers were looking for, we weren't the best at driving traffic to our website.

As a business owner of many companies, I've had my fair share of bad experiences with SEO vendors. I needed to find a company that could actually deliver results in order to generate more leads.

Adxotic provides online marketing services, including SEO, PPC, and social media campaigns for our website. Their team has free rein to make adjustments to the website and social media platforms as deemed necessary in order to enhance their performance.

I've only worked with Chris Spenner (SEO Expert and Web Designer, Adxotic Internet Marketing). I'm unsure if there are others on his team.

How did you come to work with Adxotic Internet Marketing?

I sold 3 of Chris's businesses at a brokerage firm I own, so we developed a relationship from there. I had confidence in his abilities, so I gave him a chance.

Over the last 3 years, we've invested around $18,000 in total, or about $250-$500 per month.

Chris has provided SEO services for this company since mid-2015 and the relationship is ongoing. He's also worked with me for another one of my companies for about 1.5 years.

Since Chris has started, we've tripled our private party event space. He's more than delivered on improving our search rankings.

How did Adxotic Internet Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I don't have to worry about Chris—I pretty much entrust him with full control to make changes to the website as needed.

He responds to any of my messages—either via text, phone, or email—immediately. Sometimes he'll have an issue resolved before we even end a call.

At this point, I won't talk to other SEO providers due to the number of times they've failed to deliver results. Working with Chris has been a breath of fresh air and his results have been substantial.

Chris is great about setting my expectations regarding timelines and progress. He really does what he says he's going to do, unlike many of his competitors.

I refer him to others frequently. As a results-driven business owner, I'm a pretty big fan of his work.

I'd always be happier with more leads.

Start the process of finding an SEO provider sooner rather than later. It may take some trial and error to find a trustworthy vendor like Adxotic, but it's important to get the ball rolling from the start.

Overall Score I'm a big fan.
    Everything was up and running a lot faster than I imagined.
    The cost has been minimal for what I've received in return.
    Adxotic has provided great results.