Where Business Clicks

Founded in 2006, AdVision is a digital marketing agency specializing in inbound, PPC, SEO, and paid social marketing. Whether you just opened your doors, or just topped $20 million in sales, AdVision develops marketing strategies for companies looking for a better way to attract, convert, and close business online.

2006
Denver, CO
  • AdVision Marketing
    601 S. Broadway Suite H
    Denver, CO 80209
    720.463.1118

Far Niente Winery, Global Travel Destinations, Duvine Cycling + Adventure Co., Spire Digital

Inbound Marketing Effort For Data Collection SaaS

"They're aware of things that I would never be aware of."

AdVision Marketing managed inbound marketing for a software provider. Projects included SEO campaigns, configuation of HubSpot and CRM systems, and lead generation.

Denver, Colorado
Vice President of Marketing, Data Collection SaaS

The new campaign has reduced cost per lead by 400 percent while still increasing volume, boosting brand visibility and confidence. AdVision Marketing generates fresh ideas, facilitates direct and productive communication, and understands every facet of effective marketing strategy.

We are a mobile data collection SaaS [software-as-a-service] platform. The primary use case of our product in is for companies that have field teams to be able to collect structured data in real time from the field, which is pulled back into some reporting and analytics in the home office.

I'm the vice president of marketing. I oversee our lead generation and demand generation efforts as well other traditional marketing.

What business challenge were you trying to address with AdVision Marketing?

The primary challenge was we that didn't have the resources internally to deploy an inbound marketing effort to the scale that we wanted. We also didn't have the technical resources internally to be able to help configure HubSpot and our CRM [customer relationship management].

AdVision has helped us successfully to address our lack of resources to deploy an inbound marketing effort. We also are leveraging their assistance for some paid search as well as SEO [search engine optimization].

How did you come to work with AdVision Marketing?

There's a history with AdVision that predates my time at the company. I'm not sure about the evaluation process. To my knowledge, no one here has explored looking at an alternative vendor. We're very happy with the results we're getting from them. We're very happy with the relationships. It's personable and friendly – we've known each other for years. We work well together. They're a very easy crew to work with.

On an annual basis, we spend about $10,000 to $50,000 with AdVision.

AdVision has reduced our cost per lead through search by probably 400 percent. They also increased lead volume. In our marketing automation efforts in reporting and in relation to our pipeline, there's a level of visibility and trust in that data now that we never had previously. We know where to find data. We know it's good.

What distinguishes AdVision Marketing from other providers?

One of the biggest things is that AdVision is very proactive with us in terms of surfacing new ideas – things we might not have thought about. That's a huge sense of appreciation. They're aware of things that I would never be aware of. In addition to the fact that we have a primary point person, we also work with specialists directly. Approximately 70 percent of my communication is with my account manager, but if there's something specific to AdWords that I need to talk about then I'll talk to that specialist. Nothing gets lost in translation because you're talking to who you need to talk to.

Is there anything AdVision Marketing could have improved or done differently?

I know they are looking to do more things in the content marketing world outside of print content. If they start doing more of that, that's work that we would be interested in talking to them about.

I recommend them on a regular basis.