Bridging the Gap Between You & Your Vision!

Hey there!

I'm Aditya.

I craft beautiful websites and words that can connect, inspire and influence your audience! I always go above and beyond the conventional norms to create something that challenges the status quo! Customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of everything I do. I leave no stone unturned if it is about adding value to my clients' vision.

For me, life is people! So I would do whatever it takes to see my clients happy with my work; and successful in their arena!

My investment in clients’ projects goes well-beyond the hours I spend on them. I pour my heart and soul to breathe life into my clients' vision. To me, my clients' success is paramount!

Being the only one, I take on very limited projects a month - cause after all, it's never the damn money! It's more about the time I will be spending on the projects, and with clients. If you are easy-to-talk-to - and have a fun but challenging project, let's get going!

• Old City, Raipur
    Ahmedabad, GJ 38001

MS Talks India, Mizar-Alcor Overseas, Ashish Patel, Spreading Kindness

Spreading Kindness Image

Spreading Kindness

I helped Spreading Kindness to build their web presence.

They are a community of people who strive to end hunger by facilitating food to people who really, really need it.

Apart from that, they are involved into several activities including sanitary pads distribution, providing education, and several other causes that can help make this world a better place to live.

MS Talks India Image

MS Talks India

I helped MS Talks India build unshakeable digital presence.

MS Talks India is a community of storytellers who aspire to enlighten the world through their unique and awe-inspiring stories.

It is a platform for common people to share their stories of life. It can be on any given theme, be it be career, relationship, failures, success, uprising, childhood, business, courage, fitness, sports, psychology,

philosophy etc. rather any subject under the sky, provided it is integral and close to real life.
Ashish Patel Store Image

Ashish Patel Store

I helped the client create an exceptional digital commerce experience - wherein he can sell his latest books and other online courses.

Ashish Patel is an IELTS coach, a best-selling author (of 5+ books) and the founder of Deepam Foreign Education - where he provides IELTS training to students aspiring to study abroad.

Content Strategy & Marketing for our Web & App

"When it came to support, Aditya was highly responsive. We knew he was just a call away."

June 2019 - Jan. 2020

Aditya Bhavsar Int. managed content marketing efforts, which involved overseeing the client's strategy and creating content.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Mumbai, India
Content Strategist, Zomato

Now, the website is more accessible, which allows users to easily find the information they're looking for. As a result, the bounce rate has decreased. The vendor had an organized workflow marked by creative ideas. The team was highly deadline-oriented and efficient.

I am the Content Strategist at India's largest food chain, Zomato. As a company, we are committed to serve the very best food to our customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Aditya Bhavsar Int.?

Despite we had in-house writers/editors, we wanted someone who can monitor and help us channelize our content marketing efforts. We specifically hired Aditya for overlooking our content strategy and help us create relevant content.

The main aim was to reach more and more people through our content marketing initiatives. We were pretty clear about the outcomes: - More leads - Better visibility online - Helpful and relevant content

We had several entries for this post. From all the other applicants, Aditya stood out for his extraordinary portfolio. His track record showed that he had already brought the results earlier which we were seeking for. So we met virtually and assigned Aditya an assignment of analyzing our website. He nailed it. We were impressed and hired him straight away.

After we on-boarded Aditya, we had several calls and meetings to finalize a content strategy for achieving our main objectives. Aditya was mainly responsible for ensuring our content was serving our customers. He was also responsible for creating relevant content that was helpful to our customers and added value to us.

I was mainly in touch with Aditya. We frequently had calls for analyzing the results and planning the roadmap ahead. Our approach was dynamic and agile. So we frequently changed our approach to meet the end goals.

Absolutely. Our website is now well-structured and our users can easily find what they are looking for. The user experience has significantly improved due to the new content deployed by us. Our bounce rate has drastically reduced.

Aditya always delivered content before deadline. He was highly efficient at what he did. And when it came to support, Aditya was highly responsive. Whenever we needed any help, we knew he was just a call away.

Aditya has a distinct workflow. We personally love his approach towards content strategy. He always brought in creative ideas that added great value.

I believe everything was seamless. We didn't face any challenges whatsoever.

Overall Score It was great working with you. We are looking forward to work with you again. Thank you so much.
    Perfect.
    Exceptional.
    Up to the mark
    Absolutely.

Web Dev for Foreign Education Co.

"They never fail to bring innovative ideas to the table that can add great value to the project."

July - Aug. 2019

Aditya Bhavsar Int. built an e-commerce site for an author.

Ashish Patel
CEO, Ashish Patel

Book sales have increased since the site launched and the platform is easy to maintain. Aditya Bhavsar Int. delivered everything on time and reacted quickly to requests.

I'm the founder of Deepam Foreign Education & CEO of Ashish Patel Pvt. Ltd. We provide IELTS training to students aspiring to build their career in foreign countries. Apart from that, Ashish Patel Pvt. Ltd. is our subsidiary through which, our aim is to sell my books digitally to my global audience.

For what projects/services did your company hire Aditya Bhavsar Int.?

I hired Aditya for building my website from ground-up. I needed a robust store through which I can sell my books and a blog where I can share my insights.

The primary objective was to create a robust and high-performing store that can transact online seamlessly. Secondarily, I also needed a visually-engaging blog section where I can share my insights with my students.

My business partner, who had previously worked with Aditya recommended him. After reviewing his work and proposal, I was convinced that he would be an ideal technical partner.

Aditya helped me create my own eCommerce store through which I can sell my books. The main objective, was of-course to sell more books through online medium. Specifically, I wanted the checkout to be very fast and easy. Additionally, I also needed custom order module for downloading all the order-related data of my customers for marketing purposes.

I was in touch with Aditya and Prachi most of the times. They were very responsive and cooperative. At times, if I were late, it would do no harm - they would always wait for me to join.

The first month we started the store, I was able to sell over 100 books! That was staggering. Apart from that, the store is very easy to manage and all the custom modules developed by Aditya are working harmoniously with the store.

Aditya always delivered everything before he had promised initially. Nevertheless, all the additional changes and recommendations were also implemented successfully. Majorly, we used Jira and Skype for project tracking and maintaining communication. Apart from that, if there was anything urgent, Aditya was always accessible via call.

Aditya's creativity is commendable! They never fail to bring innovative ideas to the table that can add great value to the project. His accessibility and cognizance with his craft makes him unique.

Yes. I would recommend to use simpler tools for project tracking. Getting my hands-on Jira was time consuming for me. We could have gone ahead with Trello or Asana for fulfilling our purpose. But any ways, now I have just gotten better with Jira.

Overall Score This couldn't have been possible without the commendable efforts placed in by Aditya.
    Up to the mark.
    I found it reasonable.
    Remarkable & spectacular!
    Aditya is trustworthy and reliable.

Web Development & Content Creation for My Website

"He is reliable, efficient and just an incredible human being."

Mar. 2018 - Sept. 2019

Aditya Bhavsar Int. designed and developed a WordPress website. This included producing wireframes, creating site content, and delivering custom features.

Delhi, India
Jaimin Arora
Vice President Marketing, MS Talks India

The vendor delivered a responsive, visually appealing website in a time-efficient manner. Within the first month, the site had over 100 visitors each day. Aditya Bhavsar Int. is a personable communicator with a highly professional workflow.

I am a marketing professional at MS Talks India - a platform for young entrepreneurs to share their story of how they made it to the top. We provide a platform to the voice that needs to be heard!

For what projects/services did your company hire Aditya Bhavsar Int.?

We hired Aditya for developing our website as well as creating relevant content for the same. With number of viewers increasing day by day, we needed a web presence with content that connects our idea to our audience. As such we never had any internal team for the same - this is why we hired Aditya. Through our references, we knew he was the right guy for our requirements.

The goal was to build an unshakeable online presence where our visitors can check out our latest videos, explore about our conferences and interact with our brand as a whole. And WordPress was the only platform which could help us achieve all our goals simultaneously.

We got to know about Aditya through our references. Before we got in touch with him, I was daily reviewing quotes from several agencies that I thought had the potential to build something we were looking for. However, when we saw Aditya's work - we knew that he would be the guy giving the most bang out of our every buck! The main deciding factor was the quality of services Aditya rendered. They were simply exceptional and certainly stood out from the crowd for the price at which they were being offered.

We wanted an elegant website with influential content - that was all. Aditya quickly grasped our main goals and developed wireframes for us, which later on transformed into our main website. The website was fluid responsive and easy on the eyes. Additionally, Aditya tailored several features that were exclusive to our website only.

More often then not, Aditya was our only touch point throughout the project. His communication skills are commendable! He can quickly understand what is it that you want and delivers exactly what you had imagined in first place.

The project was delivered on time. And within just about a month, we were able to attract over a hundred visitors daily! Thanks to Aditya's influential content and bespoke web design.

The project management was highly professional and efficient. We mostly communicated through Skype and WhatsApp. Apart from that, we used JIRA for keeping the track of our work.

Everything. Aditya is highly professional with his services. He is reliable, efficient and just an incredible human being. Working with him never seemed like an obligation - his sense of humor makes work compelling! If I had to say what distinguishes Aditya from other agencies is his work! I simply couldn't imagine to get any better results than this - keeping in mind the price.

The timezone differences made a little difficult for us to communicate via video calls. However, Aditya managed those differences very well!

Overall Score Thank You so much Aditya for everything!
    Very well organized
    Pocket-friendly, I would say.
    Best in class!
    Absolutely. Just as my friend recommended him to me.

Content Creation for BPO Agency

"Everything was as I expected; I don't think it could've been any better."

Dec. 2018 - June 2019

Aditya Bhavsar Int. delivered web content for a BPO agency. The vendor developed and implemented a strategy to produce blogs that rank highly on Google.

Pranshu Maheshwari
CEO, Sanuma Enterprise

Search engine rankings, web traffic, engagement, and revenue all increased by noteworthy amounts. Responsive and accessible, Aditya Bhavsar Int. maintained seamless avenues of communication throughout the engagement. Customers can expect superior deliverables from a knowledgable provider.

I'm a CEO of Sanuma Enterprises. We are a business process outsourcing (BPO) agency helping brands optimize their back-end processes. We majorly help businesses enhance their productivity by being their reliable outsourcing partner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Aditya Bhavsar Int.?

We hired Aditya for creating our website's content - from scratch.

Our main objective was to create compelling content that can inform, engage and influence our audience.

I contacted several agencies and freelancers in Ahmedabad. I was constantly in touch with all of them - reviewing their work, processes, reliability and accessibility. After consulting several experts, and reviewing more than a dozen proposals, it was evident that Aditya was the guy we wanted to hire.

To cross-check his authenticity and credibility, I had a word with few of his previous clients. All of them gave me positive feedback about his work. Once I got certain about his capabilities, the deal was sealed - and I was relaxed!

Upon understanding our business, and the way we operate, Aditya sketched a roadmap and a solid strategy to move forward. He then backed up his strategy by creating web pages and blogs that ranked on #1 page of Google!

My communicated was limited to Aditya all the time. As we were from the same town, we did had couple of meetings - wherein he deciphered how I thought about the company. I would say, Aditya is very good at grasping the project requirements and expectations.

1. We saw increase in our website traffic.
  2. Couple of our blogs started ranking higher on SERPs.
  3. We almost doubled the engagement.
  4. Our overall revenue increased by 1.5x

It was seamless. Aditya was always available when I needed to communicate something that was crucial for our project. We used various tools for communication - jira was the main one in which we recorded progress of our project.

Well, Aditya is the best guy for content creation - his work is commendable, workflow - seamless, and timeline - accurate! So far, it was a great experience working with him!

Everything was as I expected; I don't think it could've been any better.

Overall Score Go for it! You will be proud of yourself!
    Accurate & time-bound!
    Reasonable for the kind of service he provides.
    Exceptional!
    Absolutely. If you need someone who's reliable, and outstanding at what he does, Aditya is the guy you should be in touch with!