"lets talk solution"

Who we are?

Outcome driven IT development, consulting and outsourcing company, specializing in Web/Mobile App Development. We have a team of 50+ Aspiring Technocrats who are taking upon new challenges each day.

Who we work with?

Small to Mid-size web shops or digital agencies

How we work?

Providing On-DEMAND experienced resource[s] to scale up/down the team

What we do?

Offshore Web | Mobile | Cloud

Our Tech Stack?

Drupal | WordPress | SilverStripe | ReactJS | Laravel | DevOps | NodeJS | AngularJS | VueJS | Ionic | .Net | OctoberCMS

Certifications & Memberships

• 705, Silicon Tower, Off CG Road
    Ahmedabad 380009

** Startups ** Small to mid-size web shops or digital agencies

WordPress - Bikehard

Bikehard is an e-commerce website for selling cycling products built with WooCommerce. We helped them in optimizing the speed of the website for web & mobile version along with updating the themes and plugins. We also prepared a QA audit report covering all the aspects like the design, functions, user experience, etc. and fixed them.https://bikehard.com/

Drupal - BockLighting

BockLighting is a US-based lighting company with a client base spread across the globe. We worked on the revamping of their e-commerce with Drupal 8 & Drupal Commerce, along with following the DevOps Process.Few of the features introduced by us:Social Media Integration, Google Analytics, Custom Product Builder, Google Maps

rel="nofollow">https://www.bocklighting.com/

Magento - Far Arden Essentials

Far Arden Essentials is an e-commerce website, built in Magento, dealing with handcrafted candles, oils, smudge wands and fine crystals. The website was built using tech-stacks like JavaScript Framework(Prototype 1.7), Nginx Web server and others. The feature of Google Analytics was also integrated in the website.

SilverStripe - PADUA Financial

PADUA Financial Group is a financial advice and technology services firm focused on improving financial advice operations for institutions, financial advisers, and investors.Features that included SilverStripe, JQuery 1.12.4, Bootstrap 3.3.7, CMS Based, Responsive, Informative website

Wordpress AEDU

AEDU is a free school management system, developed by AddWeb, to digitize the way all the departments of the schools are managed. The website is designed using a powerful set of technologies viz. WordPress, PHP, MySQL, Bootstrap, jQuery and Yoast SEO. We have used the LandKit Child theme for front-end. Various plugins like SP FAQ, Hybrid Composer, Contact Form 7, et al are also used.

rel="nofollow">https://www.aedu.co.in/

ASP.NET - Tabidus

Tabidus is an existing .NET app (central management solution) that comes with a WPF user interface. We worked for the new design layout with a WPF user interface, design mock-ups, integrated new design layout, WPF design interface, et al.

WordPress - Infographic Resumes

Infographic Resumes is an e-commerce website where you can buy packages to build your resumes built with WooCommerce. We helped them in optimizing the speed of the website along with updating the themes and plugins, adding new pages, Blog page and design changes, et al.

WordPress Sortly

Sortly is an inventory management application build in WordPress. Team AddWeb has integrated a bunch of futuristic features like online chat, plan selection, track warranty, expiry date and values, barcode scanner, Mailchimp, Yoast SEO, MySQL, Google analytics, JQuery, et al.https://www.sortly.com/

Laravel - Stacash

Stacash is an Affiliate Network Website. Wherein any user can register as an affiliate and share the offer to their social network and earn a good amount of money. We implemented IMAGE PIXEL TRACKING and our future vision is to implement Postback Tracking (i.e. Server 2 Server). Technologies used are Laravel, PHP, Bootstrap and Voyager. We are currently working on its enhancements.

href="https://stacash.com/" rel="nofollow">https://stacash.com/

Wordpress BabyBuilder

BabyBuilder

is an ‘Easy Natural Fertility Solutions’ providing website founded by two Naturopaths. We created their website from scratch using WooCommerce and WordPress. We also integrated a custom plugin for calculating international shipping provided by BondoAPI. Twitter Bootstrap, Social Media Links and YouTube Video integration was done by us.

OctoberCMS Patternlife

Patternlife

is a US-based financial consultancy firm, solely for physicians and dentists. It was built on Laravel & OctoberCMS. Team AddWeb enhanced their website by creating SASS file for typography and header-footer components. We also upgraded to the latest version of Bootstrap 4 from an older one.

Rect - EAB App

EAB, a US-based company, recently chose us for creating an internal app for their in-house event. We designed & developed this app in React Native from the scratch with the use of the REST API plugin and Drupal 8 in the backend.

Drupal Quantumrun

Quantumrun is about the exploration of future trends. It lets you see future predictions and possibilities for different years. Quantumrun is a responsive website with an attractive design. Benefit of it is the person would know the future technology to be launched in advance.

www.quantumrun.com

Ionic Self Coaching Scholars

Self Coaching Scholars

This is an application built in Ionic, In this app user who has joined Self Coaching Scholars can login to the App after downloading to access all the features of the program, such as the weekly coaching videos and audios, monthly homework videos and workbooks, all the Assets provided as bonus courses,

Ask Brooke, and more.

Drupal eLINGORA

eLINGORA is an educational website which helps you learn foreign languages, more than 10 languages are listed on the website. It also lets you record yourself and listen to the recordings provided by other users. It also allows you to rate other users. eLINGORA is built using Drupal 7.

Silverstripe Earthwalk

Earthwalk is an e-commerce website made in SilverStripe for New Zealand-based footwear and garments brand. AddWeb has used Angular for the front-end and Apache 2.4.10 for the web server. We’ve integrated SSL Certificate and used ‘Payment Express’ for the Payment Gateway. We did and are still doing the enhancement of the website.

rel="nofollow">https://www.earthwalk.co.nz/

Drupal - EAB

We recently created both the EAB Website and App from scratch for one of the EAB’s in-house event. The website that we built for them was created using tech stacks like Drupal 8, PHP, Bootstrap, et al, which was hosted on Amazon Web Services.

Authorisation

Credentials:Username:

johnny3Password: testing

Drupal -The Photo Academy

The Photo Academy is an organization that offers courses taught by knowledgeable photographers and provides its students with a variety of new photographic experiences. In France, Belgium, Switzerland, the UK, the US, Canada or Finland, workshops are taught in French, English or Dutch, by their team of over fifty teachers ThePhotoAcademy.fr is a multilingual educational website. It gives you the freedom to choose your

difficulty level, your availability, your topic & even your camera type!

Drupal SkillFlow

SkillFlow is a public mentoring site hosted on Acquia, which allows role based access to its users where people are able to connect with each other within organization and also outside of their direct working environment. Main idea behind the website is to accelerate the growth of each individual by providing them a platform where they can find a right mentor to help them in achieving their goals and aspirations. Several

customization implemented like Multiple user profile, Statistics of each Mentor/Mentee, Competition management, and many.

Magento JewelGhar

JewelGhar

is an eCommerce responsive website where one can buy jewellery online for all women, men & children. Wholeseller & Reseller concept has been implemented.

Parallax banner and banner slider are included. The website is built using Magento.

Laravel -Storemates

Storemates is a beautiful website built in Drupal 7.  Storemates is a unique concept in self-storage. It's a peer to peer marketplace. By matching people who require storage space with people who have space, they can save up to 50% off the price of commercial storage while those with space earn money by renting it out. The planet wins too, as they are utilizing unused space rather than building more commercial storage

warehouses on valuable city sites.

Content Writing - Foodie Pack

Content Writing for client’s website, selling various kinds of food packaging items. We wrote 400-500 words of content for 100+ pages each.

Wordpress - Black Healthcare

Black Healthcare Network is a directory listing website built in WordPress 4.9. It is an online platform to connect patients with Black Healthcare Providers across specialties. We did development from scratch.

Wordpress - Hill Country Visitor

Hill Country Visitor website is an online visitor guide to the Texas Hill Country based on WordPress. They reach people who are making plans to visit the spectacular Texas Hill Country and provide them information regarding places to stay, play, eat and much more. We did speed optimization of the desktop version from 9.7 sec to 1.5 sec.

rel="nofollow">https://hill-country-visitor.com/

Whova

Have implemented an instant messaging feature. It allows real-time chat between event attendees. It notifies event organizers whenever an event is set.

Functionalities:
1. Message List displaying
2. Message thread handling
3. Announcements
4. Handling notification
5. Offline support

DanceCompGenie

This app can be used by Dancers, parents, studio owners, competition owners, convention owners and the retail companies that work within the dance scene.
This App works in two ways: Admin side and Customers.

Features includes:
1) Event Handling: Searching for any events, viewing purchased event list and also its schedule, viewing purchased event receipt, handling announcements related to

events.
2) Map location: gives route look from source to destination.
3) Sending notification mail at particular Date and time. Push Notification
4) Latest news of companies.
5) This App can search the near by restaurants' list.
6) This App gives the results of live ongoing stage updates as well as completed updates.
7) The customer can share and record their videos to others directly from App.

React Native TickTodo

TickTodo is a Reminder app, made in React Native and Firebase. The application is developed by team Addweb. Features like Sign In via Email [ OTP ] / Verify/Resend OTP, Set reminder, Push Notification of reminder, Mark as delete/Complete reminder, View Details of reminder, View reminders in Calendar view, etc are involved in it. Currently working on its enhancements.

href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ticktodo&hl=en_IN" rel="nofollow">https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ticktodo&hl=en_IN

Flytropic

white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Flytropic

Tropic Ocean Airways is a veteran-owned and operated company founded by US Navy TOPGUN Rob Ceravolo in 2009. Tropic has a long-standing reputation for offering first-class, fun, and adventurous seaplane services throughout South Florida, the Bahamas, and New York. They work with a mission to Redefine aviation standards by providing dedicated world-class services to private travelers, yacht provisioning companies, and business commuters.

Drupal 8 Real Estate Website

Herbert Kohlmeyer , popularly known as HK, is a real estate mobile responsive website made us from scratch. The website is built using Drupal 8 with SSL integration and multilingual functionalities. We have followed the Gulp and SASS coding standards while creating the website. https://www.herbert-kohlmeyer.de/

.NET - Uvisor Wealth

Uvisor Wealth is a secure online platform for real-time, consolidated & ongoing customized advice, for users to manage risk & make informed financial choices. We implemented goal part of the flow, where the user could define the goals for financial planning, which they want to achieve or Providing an interface to the user to set goals (short, medium or long term) for financial planning.

href="http://www.uvisorwealth.com/" rel="nofollow">http://www.uvisorwealth.com/

Web Development for Academic Research Non-profit

“They really paid attention in a personal way."

2016 - Ongoing

AddWeb Solution developed a module for a research institution’s Drupal platform. The solution was developed within a very short timeframe, and after a few bugs were fixed, was ready to use very quickly.

Nicosia, Cyprus
Research Technical Specialist, Academic Research Non-profit

The completed module has been presented at universities and had papers published about it. The development team was efficient, friendly, and communicative, responding to queries and questions at all times, and completing the project within the deadline and for a good price.

We are a research institution located in Cyprus. I work digital cultural heritage data, mostly with Drupal.

What challenge were you trying to address with AddWeb Solution?

We use Drupal as our digital platform for publishing cultural heritage objects. I was trying to develop a module for expectorant transformation image. It was quite a complicated task I couldn’t achieve by myself, so I asked AddWeb Solution for their knowledge, and they developed that module for me.

They used Drupal for my project. I saw on their website they are using PHP, Java, JavaScript, and many other applications. They have a deep knowledge of Drupal and the content management system [CMS]. They are quite good in what they are doing with regard to Drupal technology which is also related to many other things.

I spoke with 2 resources, but I’m not sure how many worked on the project.

How did you come to work with AddWeb Solution?

I found out about them through a conference that was related to Drupal. I was presenting our work in New York, in the United Nations office, about cultural heritage and Drupal. I got to know some people including someone working for AddWeb Solution. After that, I went to their website to learn more about them.

It was quite a challenge to find a company to trust. There are a lot of companies doing development. A lot of friends have told me that developers in India are cheap but they can’t deliver and are unprofessional. I was lucky to find out about this company, and I was happy to work with them. Clutch is also a great tool to find trustable companies.

We started working with them in 2016. The project is completed, but I have plans to work with them again for development or a future project. I am currently planning to have a different project that I will need their help with.

We published a paper about the project and presented our solution in a couple of universities. I was in Oxford last year presenting the whole project including that package. Some other universities found out about the work they did because I have it on our website and used that module for their own purposes. Because I have it in GitHub, they can download it and use it if they want.

How did AddWeb Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

It was quite easy. I told them what I wanted, and they asked for a formal email explaining exactly what I needed so they could understand. In a couple of days, they had the solution ready. I tested it, and it had some small, minor bugs; I mentioned them, they fixed the bugs, and it was good to go.

I found them very friendly. Anytime I had a question, I could Skype with them. I could write an email even at night and they would respond by the next day. They really paid attention in a personal way. They didn’t use any management tool because the project wasn’t very large, but our communication was perfect.

As it was my first collaboration with them, I cannot suggest any improvements. Maybe in the future, I will have some. Their English is quite good. It’s much better than mine.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

I believe if you are clear what you need, they can provide you the exact cost. They don’t add on fees after they provide an estimate. They were quite straightforward during our collaboration.

Overall Score There is always room for improvement.
    They delivered the project before the deadline.
    If I had this work done in Europe or in the United States, it would have cost me way more.
    They were very friendly, responsible, and professional in delivering on time. They were excellent.
    I have already recommended them to colleagues who needed help with Drupal.

eCommerce Development for Jewelry Seller

"I was happy with the user experience of the site. I checked AddWeb Solution's codebase; best practices were followed and design patterns were good."

2015 - Ongoing

The client was interested in expanding their jewelry selling business online. AddWeb Solution was hired to develop a PHP Magento website, adding e-commerce functionalities to their site.

Mumbai, India
Runil Mehta
Director, JewelGhar

The client praised AddWeb Solution for their excellent communication practices. The client also enjoyed their design capabilities, and would highly recommend their work to others in search of web development.

We are an Indian jewelry retailer and wholesaler. We have physical stores in the country and are also considering foraying into the e-commerce segment. I am the director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with AddWeb Solution?

We wanted to start selling our jewelry online. Unlike other websites, we require various customization functionalities for our products.

AddWeb Solution developed our PHP Magento website. We continue to work on maintenance and updates for it.

How did you come to work with AddWeb Solution?

I was involved in a political action committee which used AddWeb Solution for building several online properties. I was impressed with their work and chose AddWeb Solution for the current e-commerce venture. Their costs were reasonable as well.

How much have you invested with AddWeb Solution?

The cost of our project with AddWeb Solution was below $10,000.

We started working with AddWeb Solution at the beginning of 2015. Development was stopped midway at one point, but it resumed 2 months ago without any issues.

We haven't yet started marketing the product because some additional features need to be developed. I was happy with the user experience of the site. I checked AddWeb Solution's codebase; best practices were followed and design patterns were good.

How did AddWeb Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

AddWeb Solution provided excellent communication. They were available 24/7, listened to what I was trying to say, and made the process easy.

Are there any areas AddWeb Solution could improve?

I don't have any complaints. AddWeb Solution did a good job overall, and we have a good relationship.

Everything was done before the deadline.
    AddWeb Solution was one of the few companies which gave me a quote of below $10,000.
    AddWeb Solution followed best practices and the site was bug-free.
    I already have.

Drupal Development for Software Company

"AddWeb Solution has performed well... Their strongest asset is that they really know Drupal."

2016 - Ongoing

The client hired AddWeb Solutions to perform a Drupal 7 intranet application development. AddWeb is currently working on this project and is in the process of integrating the application with Oracle and other software platforms.

Rome, Italy
Niccolo Venturoli
Co-Founder of Labbit

The client has only been working on this project for a short time, but they praised AddWeb's impressive Drupal knowledge. They also enjoyed the code readability and organization, as well as their use of Drupal-specific concepts and APIs.

Labbit started in 2008 and our main activities are web application development, system integration, and IT consulting. We gain our customers’ confidence through competence and deep IT knowledge, delivering quality software and strategic technical decisions. We promote business sustainability through adoption and mastering of open source technologies. Our technical skills focus especially on open-source technologies such as Linux, open source programming languages like Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, and open source integration tools like Apache Foundation’s tools, Talend ESB, etc.

I am the Chief Technology Officer and co-founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with AddWeb Solution?

We wanted to evolve a Drupal 7 intranet application developed inside an enterprise context. This application also had to be integrated with Oracle, Memcached, and OpCache. We needed a partner who would be able to deliver assigned tasks with a high standard of quality.

AddWeb Solution was responsible for analyzing the tasks assigned, understanding the requirements, and implementing them for our Drupal 7 target.

How did you come to work with AddWeb Solution?

AddWeb responded to us on freelancer.com and I was impressed by their portfolio and skills. The fact that they had built Drupal modules for the community is a plus for us.

How much have you invested with AddWeb Solution?

Unfortunately, I cannot disclose this information.

The work began this year and is still ongoing. It’s projected to continue into 2017.

We test our work and we also get weekly feedback from the customer. We usually check for the following:

• Code readability and syntax optimization
  • Code organization
  • Use of Drupal-specific APIs and concepts
  • Code performances
  • Complete functionality tests

The feedback and the checks have been good. AddWeb Solution has performed well. The developer allocated for this project does a good job understanding tasks and requirements, and can implement tasks using Drupal concepts and API’s.

What did you find most impressive about AddWeb Solution?

Their strongest asset is that they really know Drupal.

Are there any areas AddWeb Solution could improve?

We haven’t spent enough time collaborating with them to answer that, so far.

Web Development for Language Learning Website

"AddWeb Solution has helped me with the technical requirements around the project, while also providing good design tips."

Nov. 2015 - Apr. 2016

The client needed a development agency with experience in Drupal. AddWeb Solution was hired to build Lingora's web platform. AddWeb was also able to make the site more user-friendly and provided design tips.

Edmund Hutchings
Founder, Lingora

The client stated that AddWeb's platform had attracted 200 users within 6 months. AddWeb was good at suggesting useful features and provided strategic direction as well. Overall, the client highly recommends AddWeb Solution to others.

Lingora is a platform that helps connect people who are learning languages with native speakers. Learners can upload recordings of themselves, and other people in the community can post feedback. For example, someone learning French might post a recording of themselves, and get feedback on their accent, intonation, and pronunciation from native speakers. It's a completely online resource at the moment, and it went live around April 2016.

I am the founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with AddWeb Solution?

I needed assistance to create my solution. While I do have some technical and design skills, my expertise is more oriented towards actually teaching languages. I was looking for an agency that knew Drupal well and was independently verified on Drupal.org.

AddWeb Solution has helped me with the technical requirements around the project, while also providing good design tips. I had my own ideas, but after speaking with them, we ended up completely changing the layout and making the site far more user-friendly, simpler, and to the point. AddWeb Solution had regular conversations with me before kicking off the project, which was a great thing about them.

How did you come to work with AddWeb Solution?

I was specifically looking for companies who had experience with Drupal, since I knew that would be necessary in order to achieve my goal. I searched on Drupal.org for development companies, looking for firms who were well-established on the website, and had worked on numerous relevant projects. Many of the companies that I contacted took a long time to get back to me, probably because I wasn't a large organization. I had a new idea but a relatively small project.

AddWeb Solution became passionately involved from the start. They were keen to organize a conversation with me as soon as possible, even though their headquarters are in Ahmedabad, India, and the time difference with the UK was an issue. This continued to be the case even after we started working together.

How much have you invested with AddWeb Solution?

The initial development cost with AddWeb Solution has been between $5,000 and $6,000. I have a responsive multilingual website with some advanced features, including the ability to add audio comments, recording via browser, searching for users learning a certain language, filtering audio clips by language, and unique user profiles. I couldn't have asked for much more without greatly increasing my budget.

I started initial conversations with AddWeb Solution around November of 2015. The project kick-off was delayed because I needed to ensure that my platform would be available in numerous languages. Sourcing different translations took some time, and it was the responsibility of the companies that I hired for that purpose. The project went live in April of 2016, and right now we're ready to start more work.

Within 6 months, the platform sparked interest with around 200 registered users. I regularly keep up with the number of contributions people have for the language community. The numbers are low at the moment, but this is partly due to the project being new and the marketing around it. I've gotten some good feedback at the moment, and many people have contributed to the platform.

What did you find most impressive about AddWeb Solution?

In addition to meeting my requirements, AddWeb Solution has also suggested features that could make the project better. Even though AddWeb Solution was simply an agency involved in the project and not a co-founder, they got involved in the strategic planning. They worked towards the success of the Lingora app in the best possible way. On the other hand, many of the other developers I spoke to simply asked for requirements and told me how much the work would cost, without suggesting potential tweaks or improvements.

Are there any areas AddWeb Solution could improve?

I performed much of the testing within the end phase myself. We were all keen to get the project launched, and I felt that AddWeb Solution rushed out bits of it. I've needed to go back to them and ask for modifications on certain items like navigation, cross-browser functionality, etc. AddWeb Solution was always willing to quickly resolve issues, but I would have liked for them to handle some of the testing themselves, instead of relying on the client.

Overall Score The final testing is the only improvement point. We identified a few small bugs.
    The delay in the project was caused by translations. AddWeb Solution always wanted to get the work done as quickly as possible and often much earlier. They could improve in terms of testing, but I can appreciate wanting to get the project launched.
    AddWeb Solution gave me good value.
    AddWeb Solution was quick to get back to me, even though they're in a different time zone. I've called the team at 9-10 PM their time about urgent issues, and they were perfectly happy to deal with me.
    If any colleague required web development or design services, AddWeb Solution would be the first company I'd think of.

Drupal and Wordpress Development for Web Agency

"AddWeb Solutions has always been clear and honest with us in terms of scheduling and any unexpected issues."

june 2016 - august 2016

The client hired AddWeb Solutions for various whitelabeled web development projects. AddWeb provided mainly Drupal and WordPress services.

Belgium
Owner, Web Marketing Agency

AddWeb Solutions delivered for 2 years, and has 2 ongoing projects with the client, who mentioned that AddWeb provides great value for their cost. AddWeb is recommended due to their transparency and their concrete development results.

We are a web agency working in Brussels. We offer web development, SEO, referencing and social media marketing.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with AddWeb Solutions?

We provide WordPress design for small websites. For bigger e-commerce pages, we hire subcontractors.

AddWeb Solutions has provided Drupal and WordPress web development for us.

How did you come to work with AddWeb Solutions?

I found AddWeb Solutions on a web development forum, where they were quite active, helping people for free, and finding new clients. They have very good client service, comparable to an American company. There are numerous companies in India, but we found that AddWeb Solutions provides a good price/quality ratio.

The total cost of AddWeb Solutions' services has been around $5,000.

We have been working with AddWeb Solutions for 2 years, on multiple projects. We have 2 ongoing projects with AddWeb Solutions at the moment.

Everything that falls under marketing and strategy is handled by our own team. Whenever we've asked AddWeb Solutions for development, the result was concrete. I am happy to work with them.

What distinguishes AddWeb Solutions from other providers?

I've appreciated the fact that AddWeb Solutions is very clear. Most of the time, when working with outsourcing companies, they won't have a good understanding of the client's problems, even though they agree to everything during meetings. AddWeb Solutions has always been clear and honest with us in terms of scheduling and any unexpected issues.

Is there anything AddWeb Solutions could have improved or done differently?

AddWeb Solutions is quite expensive for an offshore company, but the quality is there. I'm overall happy with them, and prefer to pay a bit more.

Overall Score Thanks for your work, AddWeb.
    The schedule was respected.
    They offer a good cost/quality ratio.
    They provide good quality coding.
    I already referred them, since they work well.

Drupal Development Outsourcing for Software Company

"Addweb Solution has been very responsive and quick in turning work around."

2015 - Ongoing

Addweb Solution provided web development and maintenance services on the client’s WordPress website. The team also provided Drupal optimization for other websites so they could be viewed on mobile devices.

Technical Director, Software Company

Addweb manages to stand out due to their ability to deliver positive results within strict deadlines. The team also has a strict internal quality control process which ensures their products are without issue. The few issues they may have, they fix quickly as they’re also very responsive.

Our company offers Drupal development for small to medium-sized businesses. We also offer technical SEO [search engine optimization] services.

I am the technical director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Addweb Solution?

I was looking for a supplier with Drupal 7 experience, who could commit to working within projects with tight timelines.

Addweb Solutions provided maintenance work on existing sites for our clients. They converted a few themes to mobile-responsive versions. Addweb Solution also built some new sites for us, from the ground up, as well as providing WordPress development and maintenance work for our own site.

How did you come to work with Addweb Solution?

There are many developers offering similar services, many of them offshore. I met Addweb Solution's team at a Drupal event in the UK. Their company makes an effort to meet new clients and to participate in events. We offered Addweb Solutions some small pieces of work, in order to evaluate their skills. I was happy with the results.

How much have you invested with Addweb Solution?

The total cost of Addweb Solution's services has been under $10,000.

We started working with Addweb Solutions one year ago. We have an ongoing relationship.

Addweb Solutions has worked on a few sites for us, which are now live. One of them was a charity site, which had a form registration section, as well as moderation functionalities. Addweb Solution turned it around quickly, working with a bootstrap budget. Addweb Solution also optimized a Drupal site for a client, making it compatible with tablets and phones.

Addweb Solution worked on a WordPress site for probate claims, updating modules and sorting our parts of the code, making it load faster.

Addweb Solution has an internal quality control process, which means that we don't have to worry very much about issues with their deliverables. Any issues which we did encounter were resolved quickly.

What did you find most impressive about Addweb Solution?

Addweb Solution has been very responsive and quick in turning work around.

Are there any areas Addweb Solution could improve?

I've been generally pleased with the work that Addweb Solution did for me. In the Drupal community, one of the recurring issues I've heard about Addweb Solution was that they didn't contribute enough to the modules and code of the platform. Addweb Solution has changed that, making their developers more committed to the project. Addweb Solution does listen to people and has made an effort to improve.

I haven't worked with many other offshore teams in the past, but I am happy with Addweb Solution's cost.
    Addweb Solution has a quick turnaround time.
    I recommend them to people all the time.

Web Development for Image Optimization Company

"Their technical skills set them apart."

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

Addweb Solutions continued the development of a Wordpress website by another provider. After the successful launch, they are now working on a second web development for a training courses website using Drupal.

Belgium
Maxime Favier
Co-Owner, The Photo Academy

Addweb Solutions successfully delivered a functional Wordpress website and received positive feedback. The team displayed superior technical skills, a commitment to honoring deadlines, and clear and efficient communication practices through GitHub and Skype.

We are a photography company with two main focuses: training photographers through photography classes which we organize in different cities around Europe and North America, and also taking images from clients in the real estate business and optimizing them through our graphical team.

I am a co-owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Addweb Solutions?

I was working on developing a website with a company in India. The project wasn't going well and I needed another vendor.

Addweb Solutions continued the development of my WordPress website. They took it to where I wanted it to be, identifying the flaws in the previous team's work and putting new solutions in place. It was a very good experience. Even though I'm not a developer, I could get critical information from them. They always told me when an approach would not work well. Addweb Solutions is proactive in bringing out solutions, instead of waiting for the client to tell them everything.

We worked on a second project which involved the development of our website for training courses, thephotoacademy.com. We started the second version from scratch, using Drupal.

How did you come to work with Addweb Solutions?

They were referred to me by a friend and colleague in Brussels. He worked with Addweb Solutions on a regular basis and they were very efficient compared to some other development companies, so I contacted them.

For our initial WordPress project, Addweb Solutions had a low hourly rate. The total development cost was under $10,000 for that. For the second project, the cost was between $10,000-50,000.

We started working with them in December of 2015. We still have ongoing projects for which we've kept two fulltime resources.

Could you share any feedback from this engagement?

Addweb Solutions brought my WordPress site to a functional version. It's set to be taken live within a few days, and I'm excited about it. I don’t have any metrics yet, but I’m happy with the work they’ve done.

How did Addweb Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Timelines were discussed precisely in the beginning and their time estimation was very good. We collaborate through GitHub and Skype. Back-and-forth exchanges with them are always very clear.

What distinguishes Addweb Solutions from other providers?

Their technical skills set them apart. Addweb Solutions has identified many problems and found solutions for my sites, using custom code. A friend who is knowledgeable about web coding looked at their work and thought that it was very good.

Their Chief Technology Officer is very experienced, and compared to our previous team, they are very structured.

Is there anything Addweb Solutions could have improved or done differently?

Overall Score I wish that more outsourcing companies were like this.
    Nobody’s perfect, but they met most deadlines. Every now and then we had some delays, but I wouldn’t necessarily say it was their fault.
    I've referred them to two friends who are looking for web development work.

White Label Web Development for Freelancer

"AddWeb Solution was successful with tasks that my previous partners could not accomplish."

2016 - Ongoing

The team collaborated with the client in the enhancement of a Drupal-based platform for a real-estate company. The application can be used to bookmark apartments and included social media integration.

Freelancer

Germany
Freelance IT Consultant

Addweb stood out for their willingness to meet with the client in person. They always maintained open communication and were good on meeting deadlines. However, they could improve in quality assurance, since some of their deliverables had bugs — which were quickly ironed out.

I am a freelancer working in Germany. I work with small companies and NGOs.

I have functioned as an independent consultant on most of these projects.

What business challenge were you trying to address with AddWeb Solution?

I have several client projects which I can't handle on my own due to lack of time. I decided to reach out to AddWeb Solutions.

We initially worked on a feature enhancement project for a real estate client. The client had several issues which other agencies weren't able to fix. I thought it would be the perfect project to collaborate with AddWeb Solutions. Once it's finished, I plan on working on other projects with them.

They have worked on various module configurations, as well as some custom programming for gluing the platform together. It features a system through which users can bookmark apartments. It didn't work out-of-the-box with Drupal, so it required some custom coding.

They're now working on social media elements, including login functionalities and Twitter integration. AddWeb Solution also worked on some small CSS and JavaScript fixes.

How did you come to work with AddWeb Solution?

I attended DrupalCon Asia in Mumbai, in February of 2016. I was looking for outsourcing partners and found that most developers were large companies which catered for bigger projects of $50,000 or above, which was not quite the budget that I had. I met some freelancers, but I thought that it would be better to at least have access to a small team of professionals with different specializations. I met AddWeb Solution's principal and had a nice conversation with him. He didn't push to become a partner and I didn't mention the project for which I needed help until three days later. We simply got along well, went to a party together and got to know each other. At the end of the conference, I asked if he would be willing to work with a smaller partner and he told me that that was their specialization. They had small partners in the US, so someone like myself would be a natural fit. I visited their office in order to get more information about their work process and the conditions of their staff. I didn't want to work with a sweatshop-like company. They were very kind and it was pleasant to talk to them.

The budget for our initial project has been set at $10,000 in order to get an impression of their quality level. Upcoming projects will be closer to $20,000.

I initially met with AddWeb Solution in mid-February, 2016. Our collaboration started in March. If the collaboration works out, I plan on assigning them bigger projects. The work is open-ended.

I've had experience with another agency from Ukraine, as well as with a freelancer from Romania. AddWeb Solution was successful with tasks that my previous partners could not accomplish. They understood the problem and fixed it, even though it took a bit longer than I expected. I am happy that they managed to do it nevertheless. I was given several approaches and we decided on the best one. The result was good and I have nothing to complain about.

How did AddWeb Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication was good. I think that meeting them personally has helped because I'm not very comfortable with talking to people that I've only met through the internet. Having a personal relationship was important.

Is there anything AddWeb Solution could have improved or done differently?

Quality assurance could be improved. I identified glitches for assignments which they delivered, so we needed additional back-and-forth sessions. It wasn't a very serious problem. It's a learning process for AddWeb Solution as well. They usually work with end-clients who don't have the necessary technical expertise in order to understand the work. It's possible that they work differently with others, but I wanted to see AddWeb Solution's process. Getting up-to-speed with what they were doing took some time and any glitches that I identified have added to that.

We didn't really set deadlines, but their response time was good. I would have expected them to deliver a bit faster for their first task, but it was quite complex and I'm happy that they could do it at all. I can't complain...

Custom Wordpress Development for Technology Website

“I laid out everything that needed to be done and they over-exceeded my expectations.”

n/a

Addweb Solution provided WordPress development to create the client’s classified blog. The product allowed the users to interact person-to-person and featured a design unique from anything else on the market.

Atlanta Metro Area
Founder at Technology Website

Despite a rough start, the team was able to capture the client’s requirements and deliver a product that both looked and performed according to the specifications. Addweb was always available to perform modifications on the site. Furthermore, they were very responsive throughout the whole endeavor.

Can you give a brief description of what your company does?

It’s a mobile classified blog, custom-made with a lot of unique features, specifically a niche site tailored around cellphones and tablets.

What was your main goal or objective going into the project with AddWeb?

My goal was to get an honest experience with the company.  My previous experience with a previous designer from the U.S. was bad. I was spending about $7,000 to build the current website.  I had found some information from the American company that I hired that they were outsourcing all my work to a company in India.  And once I found that information out, I was frustrated and disappointed because the work never really turned out the way I wanted to and they never listened to what I asked once they got their final payment.

I was so anxious to get the job done so I reached out to the Indian company. I explained to them what I needed to have done, they said they could do it and I could trust them.  I took their word for it, I laid out everything that needed to be done and they over-exceeded my expectations. I think it cost me a lot less but I received much more based on the results and the initial bill.

Can you talk a little more about the scope of the project?

They customized a classified print and they also entailed a Wordpress blog custom-tailored to my needs for the personality of the website, which is unique and different from what’s out there on the market.  I haven’t released it yet so I don’t want to go in too much detail but it entails a blog functioning classified website with more person-to-person interaction whether it was a consumer or just a company speaking directly to the customers.  There was a lot of custom work going on, a lot of things that I still want them to do but not sure if they can handle it.

How satisfied are you with the work they’ve done?

Very satisfied. Communication was difficult in the beginning but once we had a formal understanding of what was required and what was expected, it was basically a breeze from that point.  They got the job done and if there was anything that I felt that wasn’t up to my standards, they made the simple correction with no resistance at all.  I made a lot of changes, I was really nit-picky and they dealt with it and got the job done.  They didn’t try to milk me for every little thing that I need to have done or try to add things that weren’t in the initial contract.  I’m happy with them.  I’m actually in the process of upgrading another project for them to get started on.  I recommend them to anybody that’s looking to not just save money but get more for what they pay for with peace of mind knowing that you won’t be ripped off.

I was trying to catch up with them.
    Like I said, they exceeded my expectations.
  • N/A NPS
    I would recommend them to other people.

Web Content Creation for E-commerce Wholesaler

"They cared about us and took our concerns seriously."

Mar. - Apr. 2019

AddWeb Solution created website content.

Nijmegen, Netherlands
Tom Rijs
Founder, Alpha Digital B.V.

Although the content has not yet launched, AddWeb Solution impressed with their impeccable organization, fluid communication, and excellent customer service.

We're an e-commerce wholesaler that develops packaging solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire AddWeb Solution?

We hired AddWeb Solution for content marketing.

Our goal was to create quality content for our new website.

We selected this vendor by searching Google.

They created content for our website.

Our team had three members.

The project hasn't launched, so its effect is not yet measurable.

They arranged the project capably, communicated well, and organized and shared folders.

They cared about us and took our concerns seriously.

No, I can't name anything specific.

Overall Score It was positive.
    They were professional and precise.
    They provided great value for money.
    The quality was great. Only some minor things were missing.
    I would certainly refer them to others.