Drupal development and web design

BRONZE VERIFIED

ADCI Solutions delivers results. Clutch proved.

We make magic (and business success) happen with Drupal - whatever you need: a content-heavy platform, high-load e-commerce website, or a simple corporate profile.

NEW offer: book a consultation on migration to Drupal 8 for free
More details at adcisolutions.com/services/drupal-migration

Drupal suits you if you own

• E-commerce website

• Drupal development
  • Vue.js and React.js development
  • Migration to Drupal
  • Support and maintenance

Don't know how to start? Ask Julia at the free initial consultation: https://calendly.com/julia-adci-solutions

2007
Omsk, Russia

Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Drupal Association, Acronis, The National Science Foundation, Alutech United Inc

An influencer marketing platform Image

An influencer marketing platform

The Influize project realizes the idea of influencer marketing. The website goal is gathering leads through different contact forms. All the inquiries are collected in Drupal and sent to managers who take care of new business.

With the help of Influize, now everyone who purchases a special campaign can get promoted on a

celebrity’s Instagram and get real engaged followers! During campaigns, giveaways are organized, and participants can win:
  • £10k Cash Prizes

• Rolex Watches

• 7* Holidays

• Brand New Cars

The great thing is that website administrators can create and manage these pages on their own thanks to Drupal. Managers can limit these campaigns in time, create an Early bird offer and provide a discount. Payments are processed through credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay.

Drupal 8 corporate website for showcasing product Image

Drupal 8 corporate website for showcasing product

The client needed to upgrade one of his Drupal 7 websites within the shortest time possible. As the most cost-saving solution, we advised integrating this website into the Drupal multisite system that we used for two other websites of the client.

An online shopping comparison website on Drupal Image

An online shopping comparison website on Drupal

1. We checked the code and found 9 functionally changed modules. We cleaned them so that we could do the upgrade and don't break the whole website.
  2. We refactored the import system and decreased the update time by 2 times - from 26-28 hours to 12-15 hours.
  3. We optimized performance significantly: Google Insights used to show 1-2 out of 100 but now we've improved this number several times

Drupal 8 promotional page: development and design Image

Drupal 8 promotional page: development and design

This Drupal 8 promotional page is dedicated to the exhibition "A place in the sun" by the Russian impressionism museum.

The visitors can take part in a quiz and buy a ticket online!

Serverless online e-learning platform (React, Firebase) Image

Serverless online e-learning platform (React, Firebase)

DruLabs is an online e-learning platform dedicated to Drupal. Currently, there are 2 courses available - site-building and front-end development. A participant goes through a series of educational videos, then passes tests.

If they succeed, they receive a certificate about the test completion. We chose Firebase as the cloud database. The front-end is done with React and SASS. We also added our microservice for test

launch (node.js + nightmare).

Design for DrupalCon Dublin conferences Image

Design for DrupalCon Dublin conferences

ADCI Solutions company was a design partner for DrupalCon EU conferences in 2015 and 2016. We created the overall look of the conferences, including all digital assets and all printed materials.

Career app "WorkQ mentors" (React Native) Image

Career app "WorkQ mentors" (React Native)

Use the WorkQ mobile app to set up a video or audio conversation with seasoned professionals who can offer domain-specific advice and practical guidance.

Drupal 7 website development for Raze Motorsports  Image

Drupal 7 website development for Raze Motorsports

Development of a full-fledged e-сommerce Drupal 7 website with flexible and easy-to-use back-end administrator interface for Raze Motorsports. We implemented Catalog search, a flexible system of discounts and coupons, integrations with shipping services and payment gateways.

Drupal and Vue.js development and design for Alutech Image

Drupal and Vue.js development and design for Alutech

Alutech United Inc is the leading hurricane and security shutter manufacturer today. We migrated the website to Drupal 7, reconsidered the structure of the pages and redesigned it.

A Symfony CRM application for Oxford Business Group Image

A Symfony CRM application for Oxford Business Group

Oxford Business Group (OBG) is a global publishing, research, and consultancy firm. We created a CRM application with the following functionality: data processing, permissions system, search, workflow features / easy and comfortable layouts.

Drupal website development for Acronis International Image

Drupal website development for Acronis International

Acronis applications are wide-known as the most secure, solid, and stable disk backup solutions. ADCI Solutions has built a multilingual website to popularize and sell these outstanding applications.

Bibliography & Citation module for Drupal 8 Image

Bibliography & Citation module for Drupal 8

Bibliography & Citation aka Bibcite is a made from the scratch module for Drupal 8 that utilizes the best practices and Drupal API. The module solves quite specific tasks and allows to import, export and manage the bibliography and citation.

Dating app (React Native) Image

Dating app (React Native)

Posters create and fill their profiles. And then finders search, chat, pay and meet with posters.

Drupal 8 development for The 25th NSF EPSCoR National Conference  Image

Drupal 8 development for The 25th NSF EPSCoR National Conference

We migrated the structure of the website from Drupal 6 to Drupal 8, implemented a mobile version and developed the website theme.

Reko website enhancement Image

Reko website enhancement

The website enhancement and development for the Reko Enterprises company, a jewelry manufacturer which has 2000 different jewelries in the catalog. One of the features implemented - a very powerful search with facet filters.

Drupal 8 website development for The Max Planck Institute for the History of Science  Image

We developed a Drupal 8 website and migrated content for the "Epistemes of Modern Acoustics" research group to host different articles and other publications about acoustics, including historical data. The website has different kinds of data inputted and shown, has convenient content authoring capabilities, also, content moderation, tools to deal with scholarly data and citations.

Drupal and Angular development for GoIntro Image

Drupal and Angular development for GoIntro

GoIntro is a startup job tool based in Edinburgh. GoIntro allows students to hold 1-to-1 video chats with multiple employers on the online career fair. ADCI Solutions was busy with developing the ecosystems for three types of users: an organiser, an employer, and a student. The website is made in Drupal 7 using Angular (2+) for the front-end part.

Drupal Development for Counseling Matching Service

"At this point, these are my guys. I'm not really shopping around for anyone else."

2012 - 2016

ADCI inherited an incomplete project from another supplier. They first debugged the existing codebase before developing and launching the online mental health directory. Enhancements are now the main focus.

Denver, Colorado
Robert Whitman
Founder, Five Star Counseling Services

The finished site has already attracted nearly 111,000 visitors and significantly increased paid therapist listings. ADCI’s specialized technical skills, quick problem-solving, and thoughtful customer service catalyzed this long-term business engagement.

I run an online therapist directory where people who are looking for either marriage counselors or individual counselors can find therapists that are close to them and sort and narrow down the list, based on that individual’s or couple’s needs so that they can find the right therapist. I’m the founder.

What challenges were you trying to address with ADCI?

The original website was partially built by another developer. Unfortunately, it was a train wreck at the time.

I gave ADCI specifications including what needed to be fixed and what the overall vision for the project was because, at the time, it was also incomplete. Then, through a collaborative process, we developed the website.

They took what I had and worked with it, repairing what needed to be repaired and continuing the development from there. There was an extensive debugging process because of the previous developer.

They created the homepage and landing page. The most spectacular thing that they developed was the search function. If you click the “search for a therapist” button, that entire Solr/Drupal collaboration is quite spectacular, and they did all that.

There were at least four or five people from ADCI who worked on this project. We interacted on a regular basis—pretty much their Monday through Friday. We have had three project leads assigned to our account. There's one person, Evgeny [Web Developer, ADCI], who oversees the whole thing; he is just fantastic.

How did you come to work with ADCI?

I was having some difficulties with my previous developer. I did an online search for Drupal experts and found several through a Drupal directory. I contacted some of them and got responses from a handful. I chose Alex's [CEO, ADCI] group because of their general expertise in Drupal and Solr, ability to use maps to display data, overall responsiveness, and customer service.

How much have you invested with ADCI?

I have spent around $30,000.

It’s been an enormous project. We have been working together for about four years now. The project finished about eight months ago, but there have been some tweaks that I have needed along the way for things I did not anticipate. I have retained them to make those changes and to continue with website updates and security issues.

I'm not exactly sure how to quantify that. The biggest success is that the website project would not exist at all were it not for them. I wouldn't have this asset because I don't know where I would have turned. The old version didn’t launch until ACDI came along. My previous developer bailed on me. It launched on April 21. Since that time, I’ve had 110,850 users, and 87,770 of them have been new users.

I've had plenty of therapists who have signed up after finding the site on the internet and becoming members. They're paying for it, so that’s definitely an endorsement.

The only other supplier was the one that I had before, and ACDI is very responsive. I've had a handful of what I would call crises over the years: things broke while the website is live, and I’m trying to promote it at the same time. As the owner, I feel like each issue needs to be fixed now. I’ve been able to see on Google Analytics that three, four, and sometimes as many as five developers are on the site actively looking at what's going on and addressing any problem.

How did ADCI perform from a project management standpoint?

Basecamp is what we used to communicate. I believe that it does translation, so I get their Russian communications in English, and they get mine in Russian, unless their English is really quite good.

What did you find most impressive about ADCI?

At this point, these are my guys. I'm not really shopping around for anyone else. I’m very happy with them, and I'm not exactly the easiest person to please.

Overall Score If someone comes to me and says, “This is what I’m doing,” I’m going to say, “These are your guys.”
    The value has been tremendous. I realize that I’ve spent an awful lot of money with these guys. But, had I done it with a different developer, it would have been a prohibitive cost.
    I wish I could give them a 6.

Ongoing Drupal Dev for Interactive Digital Agency

"They always put on their thinking cap and create an innovative solution."

2011 - Ongoing

ADCI Solutions apply their Drupal skills to support both internal development and ongoing projects for end-customers. Resource assignments scale according to demand.

San Diego, California
Founder, Drupal Dev Agency

Several completed projects have earned industry awards, thanks to ADCI Solution’s willingness to expand their competencies and satisfy complex requirements. The team’s consistency and professionalism are defining traits.

I’m the founder and technical director of a Drupal development agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with ADCI Solutions?

We needed additional resources who were skilled with Drupal.

ADCI Solutions did both consulting and technical work on ongoing projects for external clients as well as some internal work. It’s exclusively in Drupal. Over the years, the number of resources we use has fluctuated from one or two all the way up to 7–8 resources. In addition to Drupal developers, we use one of their illustrators from time to time. We do the project management in-house.

How did you come to work with ADCI Solutions?

We found them years ago on Drupal.org. We initially worked with another company in a similar role; however, ADCI was stronger in the field. They were very fair in their completion time, quality of work, and communication. I’ve enjoyed working with them.

We began working together in 2011, and the relationship is ongoing.

We’ve had several award-winning projects. ADCI Solutions had challenging projects that definitely pushed their level of competencies to the edge with very unique and complex web problems. They always put on their thinking cap and create an innovative solution.

How did ADCI Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve used Basecamp over the years for communication, as well as Skype and occasional phone calls.

What did you find most impressive about ADCI Solutions?

We’ve had our ups and downs, but we’d get that with anyone over the span of a relationship. Their level of competency is greater than other partners with whom we’ve worked. They’re very respectful in their communication. Everyone there shows up and puts forth an honest day’s work, and they enjoy what they do.

Are there any areas ADCI Solutions could improve?

They are consistent, but it’s a matter of making their lows a little better and quality control. I think they’re on the right path. Also, there have been improvements in project management software that we could utilize.

Long-Term Development for Research & Consultancy Firm

"They are clearly dedicated to maintaining long-lasting and successful relationships with their clients."

June 2016 - Ongoing

ADCI Solutions serves as the client's long-term development partner due to their expertise with Drupal as well as overall design and development.

Director of Communication Systems, Research & Consultancy Firm

ADCI has developed a successful blog and video section on the client's website as well as improved its CRM system. The client particularly praises ADCI's professionalism and ability to dedicate resources on short notice.

We are a global publisher and consultancy firm producing annual investment and economic reports on emerging markets. We are based in over 30 countries, with head offices in London, Berlin, Istanbul, and Dubai. I am the director of communication systems and have the overall responsibility for the digital products and services used by the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ADCI Solutions?

We were looking for an agency with the capacity and expertise to help us move forward quicker with our digital product offering. ADCI’s expertise of Drupal was a big draw for us, along with their flexibility to be able to dedicate quality resources to projects on short notice.

We are looking to work with ADCI Solutions as our main development partner for the foreseeable future, as a result of a couple of successful projects that we had asked them to undertake relating to our company website. They clearly have a high level of expertise with regards to both design and development, which has left us in no doubt of our wish to partner with them for the long-term.

How did you come to work with ADCI Solutions?

We carried out some online research of a number of agencies and freelance developers based in Eastern Europe and Russia. After viewing their portfolio and chatting with Alex, we were very impressed with their work and gave them a ‘test’ project to get started on. This was delivered on time and very close to budget, which gave us the confidence to work with them on future projects.

How much have you invested with ADCI Solutions?

Sorry, this is confidential.

We began working with ADCI mid-2016 and hope to continue working with them for the foreseeable future.

ADCI Solutions successfully developed a blog and video section for our main company website, as well as introducing various important improvements to our company customer relationship management system.

How did ADCI Solutions perform in terms of project management?

Very well. They are always very engaged with us and are happy to provide regular reports on progress and expenditure. We have access to more senior resources as needed and are always able to escalate issues to the owner if required.

What did you find most impressive about ADCI Solutions?

Having visited their office in Omsk late in 2016, I was extremely impressed with their working environment and professionalism of all of their staff. They are clearly dedicated to maintaining long-lasting and successful relationships with their clients.

Are there any areas where ADCI Solutions could improve?

Not that I can think of at the moment.

Overall Score For the previously stated reasons.
    They are able to dedicate all of the resources that we require.
    Very good value for money.
    Their work has met our requirements fully.
    It is truly enjoyable to work with ADCI. The team is both knowledgeable and friendly.

Design for the Drupal Association's DrupalCon

"ADCI had an ability to truly listen and pay attention to what we were saying."

Jul. 2014 - Sept. 2016

ADCI Solutions was selected to be the design partner for DrupalCon 2015 in Barcelona and DrupalCon 2016 in Dublin. They were responsible for all aspects of design, branding, and signage.

Portland, Oregon
Amanda Gonser
Lead DrupalCon Coordinator, The Drupal Association

ADCI Solutions produced top quality design and branding work for the two DrupalCons, effectively marketing what the community wanted to be portrayed. The client praised ADCI for outstanding project management and timely delivery, especially impressive considering the global spread of the project.

The Drupal Association is a non-profit that helps promote Drupal. Open source software is something to which anyone can contribute, and we have contributors from around the world. We work on maintaining the drupal.org website as well as host conferences, the most important of which is DrupalCon. I oversee event programming for DrupalCons as well as branding.

What challenge were you trying to address with ADCI Solutions?

We hold at least one conference in Europe and North America each year. Because we revolve around open source, we use the conferences as a way for the local communities to showcase their cities and how they're contributing back to our project. Each time we change cities, we need to come up with a whole new brand, look, logo, website, and so on.

We have worked on multiple conferences using ADCI. For the one in Barcelona in 2015, we needed a look which reflected that field and had to have materials ready for on-site signage as well as tote bags, t-shirts, and everything else that comes with a conference.

The project scope was quite large. Our local contacts in Barcelona put together an information packet for the designer, who then had to come up with branding as well as different proposals and mockups. We presented this to the community for approval. We have many decision-makers, not only within the Drupal Association but with the greater Drupal community.

We signed-off on a brand one year before the event took place. The next step was for ADCI to design a website for our conference programming. Besides t-shirts and tote bags, we have a 52-page printed conference guide, which ADCI also designed. We also have around 150 unique signs at the venue, so it was quite a handful. There are also smaller things like web badges which can be downloaded by attendees.

How did you come to work with ADCI Solutions?

I wasn't working for the association when ADCI was selected, but I oversaw the selection of other designers. The process involves putting out a call for proposals on our website and having designers reach out to us, showing their previous work and submitting a quote. If we're impressed with their work, they will move on to a second-round interview. We have a video call and ask them to tell us more about themselves and their processes as well as what they'd want to do for a Drupal conference. ADCI would most likely have competed with agencies all over Europe.

How much have you invested with ADCI Solutions?

Because we are a non-profit, we published the price we were able to pay, which was $25,000 per conference.

I believe we started working with ADCI in July 2014. We were impressed with ADCI's work for our 2015 Barcelona conference and continued working with them for a second conference in Dublin in 2016. After that, because we are a community organization, we decided to give the same opportunity to another designer for the following conference. This is in no way because ADCI did something negative; we simply rotate to other firms.

While I don't have any metrics to share, I do know that ADCI had a huge chunk of work to deal with. Their designer was amazing, and we could work with her for the second conference as well. She is very creative, meticulous in the best sense of the word, and takes directions very well.

In Dublin, instead of the regular 150 printed signs, the venue had digital signage, so our designer put together around 50 different video slideshows. She put in an incredible amount of work. We were very happy with ADCI. If we asked them to do something, we knew ADCI would deliver very well. We never had to worry about anything.

How did ADCI Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I ran project management on our side. We were working for an event, so the deadline was not flexible. I setup everything upfront during the proposal. ADCI managed its staffing and resources, and everything was delivered flawlessly.

What did you find most impressive about ADCI Solutions?

It found it to be impressive that a client in the US can work with a partner in Russia for a conference in Spain or Ireland, and everything still translates, from what the community wanted to be portrayed to marketing aspects. No messaging was ever lost between our different languages and time zones. ADCI had an ability to truly listen and pay attention to what we were saying and why we were trying to do something.

Are there any areas ADCI Solutions could improve?

No, ADCI has been extremely flexible and helpful. If we were to continue, we would simply hone the processes we already had. With every designer, the first year will involve getting up to speed, which ADCI did fantastically well. The second year will center on fine-tuning and becoming more efficient. Had we continued for another year, we would have kept making our processes better.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with ADCI Solutions?

Depending on where the client is located, communication and making sure that they understand each other is important. ADCI's team speaks English, but I don't speak Russian, and I needed to make sure we fully explained ourselves and could provide visual examples of what we wanted. Clients need to remember they're working with a foreign company and be mindful of communication.

Overall Score It was a very good experience.
    ADCI often delivered early.
    We had a flat-rate project and were not flexible with pricing in any way.
    We have been happy to promote ADCI throughout the Drupal community.

Drupal Development for Communications Agency

"We have been happy with everything ADCI has done."

2014 - Ongoing

ADCI handles Drupal development for the client, who is currently working on projects for a science institute and a real estate company that needed to revamp its website.

Berlin, Germany
Tino Urbiks
Art Director, Communications Agency

Both the client and its customers have been very happy with ADCI's work so far, which often entails technically complex work. The client particularly appreciates ADCI's project management and responsiveness, even though there is a time difference.

I am the art director and a project manager of a Berlin-based communications agency. We develop websites as well as print material and corporate identities. I am responsible for the Drupal aspect of our business.

What challenge were you trying to address with ADCI?

We needed Drupal developers for a large project with a real estate company. The search filter on their website was not working for certain flats. In fact, it was not a real filter anyway. It had been built in JavaScript and was extremely slow.

We took over a real estate website from another agency in Berlin. ADCI took over the site and reprogrammed a large part of it. They handled our last Drupal project in its entirety. I was in charge of project management from our office and gave all tasks to ADCI's team. The project involved responsive theming as well as complex JavaScript functionalities, a search function using Solr, and search filters. ADCI has small teams consisting of a team leader and 3 developers.

How did you come to work with ADCI?

I met the CEO of ADCI 3 years ago in Prague at DrupalCon. We talked and I remembered their company. After some time, I gave ADCI a very small project when the opportunity came.

How much have you invested with ADCI?

I am not familiar with the financial aspects of our engagement with ADCI.

We started working with ADCI in 2014. We are running 1 large project at the moment for a science institute in Berlin. We're also using ADCI on a project for a real estate company.

The real estate website is performing well right now and the customer is happy with the results. We have been happy with everything ADCI has done. In some instances, we don't divulge the fact that we outsource the work. However, we do open the discussion and let ADCI talk directly with some of our customers.

How did ADCI perform from a project management standpoint?

I handle the project management on our side. The system has worked well, although I don't know exactly how ADCI manages the work. We use Jira and Basecamp for logging tasks. I can enter anything into the platforms in English and ADCI will write to me when it's done. We also communicate using Slack and Skype. On a more technically complex project, we've started using Scrum methodology, which will be a new experience for them. ADCI has delivered deadlines well, only barely missing 1 when they encountered a problem. I know that ADCI has a big team, but I've always kept in touch with the same person so I haven't had to explain anything twice. Not everyone in their company speaks English well, but our points of contact do.

What did you find most impressive about ADCI?

Even though there is a 5-hour time difference between our offices, ADCI was able to reply to us when we had emergencies during the evening.

Are there any areas ADCI could improve?

We flew to ADCI's headquarters last week in order to meet their team personally.

During our visit, we came to the agreement that if something's not working, the responsibility is on both sides to figure it out. There are some misunderstandings in our tasks at times, leading ADCI to deliver the wrong thing, but the fault is more on the communication from my side. As an improvement measure, we decided to have Skype chats before starting any bigger tasks. Otherwise, I'd have to write everything in English, which is not my native language.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with ADCI?

Clients should try to communicate well, talk to the team, and formulate tasks properly as user stories. Working with people abroad is different from having an in-house team, where you can take part in morning meetings with them. In offshore collaborations, clients need to explain everything in detail. Whenever I did this, the results improved.

Overall Score It's been good collaborating with ADCI.
    ADCI delivered on time.
    We wouldn't have kept using ADCI if they didn't provide good value.
    The source code looks good. I've been happy with the results.

AWS Transfer for Dating Site

"Their technical team knows what we want, and can solve all of our problems."

ADCI Solutions helped a dating site transition from a dedicated server to AWS.

Thailand
Fin Fanfan
CEO, Fin Fanfan

The project has been successful so far. ADCI Solutions provides solutions to various problems for a reasonable price.

We are an alternative dating site. Help people find friends easier.

For what projects/services did your company hire ADCI Solutions?

We have the site for giving service. It's a Drupal site. I handle it my self. Then usage is over than the server can serf. I hire ADCI to move my service from the dedicated server to AWS.

Just make the site secure, no downtime, low cost. And add some features by request.

I find Drupal support, then I find many companies and ADCI are one of them. I choose ADCI because costs are cheaper than the other companies.

They move the site to AWS. I don't know what and how they do.

Team about 5 people. They provide a tool to collaborate. I just post a request and see what happens in the collaboration tool. I no need to know how many in the team.

It's was good I have ADCI to help. When the site down or getting any error I just type in the collaboration tool and wait. Just report and paid. No need to do. I have more time.

Their technical team knows what we want, and can solve all of our problems.

They know to handle Drupal.

Reasonable.

Drupal Website Development for Digital Marketing Agency

"Their technical deliverables and agility were outstanding."

Aug. - Nov. 2018

ADCI Solutions built and tested a Drupal website.

Moscow, Russia
Project Management Office Manager, Digital Marketing Agency

The site is technically robust thanks to ADCI Solutions’ desire to take full responsibility for their projects. Customers can expect an agile partner.

I’m a project management office manager at a digital marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire ADCI Solutions?

We needed to develop a website from scratch using a Drupal CMS.

We wanted a stable partner for Drupal production.

They were recommended by previous colleagues.

They did adaptive frontend development, Drupal setup, and web testing and optimization. In total, they provided 320 hours of development.

We mostly contacted the CEO and one of the lead developers.

They built the site with a high level of technical competency and responsibility.

They managed the project well, delivering a great result.

Their technical deliverables and agility were outstanding.

They could have been more flexible in response to our change requests.

The cost remained as agreed.
    They're a great team.

Ongoing Dev Support for Boutique Marketing Agency

"They really stick to good coding practices."

2010 - Ongoing

ADCI Solutions supplies engineers who advance frontend design priorities and other, miscellaneous tasks that are beyond the internal team's expertise.

Italy
Project Manager, Marketing Agency

Assigned resources are both responsible and reliable. Delivered HTML code is regularly flawless, which is difficult to achieve with an external team.

We're a small web marketing team based in Italy. Our company's main focus is the development of web-based applications (websites, e-commerce, and mobile Android/iOS apps) that build on top of our proprietary CMS/framework. As I said, we're a rather small team and ADCI Solutions' help really comes in handy. I'm a project manager and I'm responsible for customer satisfaction. I'm also in charge of communication with ADCI Solutions development team, setting project goals, controlling.

What challenge were you trying to address with ADCI Solutions?

We address ADCI Solutions with various frontend tasks including a fast and quality PSD to HTML service. Their developers are quite meticulous ones so I can be sure the designs are implemented the right way and the outcome is pixel-perfect.

ADCI Solutions is our stable partner for delivering different frontend services that are required for our web-based applications. The scope includes creating the HTML for some of our projects.

How did you come to work with ADCI Solutions?

We were looking for a studio that would fit all of our requirements, so we researched different websites and we found ADCI Solutions on freelancer.com.

The status of this engagement is great. We started working together over seven years ago and we still work together on new projects. Most of our projects are connected with frontend work.

As I mentioned, we have been working with ADCI Solutions for more than seven years. During this time, we have accomplished over 35 projects. We think that we made the right choice in choosing them.

Usually, the HTML code looks how people expect it to, so there is no feedback. When we do get feedback it's is because something doesn't work as it should.

How did ADCI Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We are totally satisfied with ADCI Solutions’ approach to working. The project managers that are assigned to our projects understand our needs and bring the projects to completion according to our expectations.

What did you find most impressive about ADCI Solutions?

After few years of collaboration, ADCI Solutions is able to understand our needs very well. I suppose that mutual understanding is the most important part of efficient work. Therefore, our collaboration goes smoothly and I guess we both enjoy working together.

Are there any areas ADCI Solutions could improve?

For our projects, there are no big improvements needed. ADCI Solutions approaches each task highly responsibly. The HTML code is always done correctly and supports new browser versions, standards, and so on. They really stick to good coding practices.

BRONZE VERIFIED