Drupal development and web design

Bronze

ADCI Solutions delivers results. Clutch proved.

We make magic (and business success) happen with Drupal - whatever you need: a content-heavy platform, high-load e-commerce website, or a simple corporate profile.

NEW offer: book a consultation on migration to Drupal 8 for free
More details at adcisolutions.com/services/drupal-migration

Drupal suits you if you own

• E-commerce website

• Drupal development
  • Vue.js and React.js development
  • Migration to Drupal
  • Support and maintenance

Don't know how to start? Ask Julia at the free initial consultation: https://calendly.com/julia-adci-solutions

2007
Omsk, Russia

Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Drupal Association, Acronis, The National Science Foundation, Alutech United Inc
Drupal 8 promotional page: development and design Image

Drupal 8 promotional page: development and design

This Drupal 8 promotional page is dedicated to the exhibition "A place in the sun" by the Russian impressionism museum.

The visitors can take part in a quiz and buy a ticket online!

Serverless online e-learning platform (React, Firebase) Image

Serverless online e-learning platform (React, Firebase)

DruLabs is an online e-learning platform dedicated to Drupal. Currently, there are 2 courses available - site-building and front-end development. A participant goes through a series of educational videos, then passes tests.

If they succeed, they receive a certificate about the test completion. We chose Firebase as the cloud database. The front-end is done with React and SASS. We also added our microservice for test

launch (node.js + nightmare).

Design for DrupalCon Dublin conferences Image

Design for DrupalCon Dublin conferences

ADCI Solutions company was a design partner for DrupalCon EU conferences in 2015 and 2016. We created the overall look of the conferences, including all digital assets and all printed materials.

Career app "WorkQ mentors" (React Native) Image

Career app "WorkQ mentors" (React Native)

Use the WorkQ mobile app to set up a video or audio conversation with seasoned professionals who can offer domain-specific advice and practical guidance.

Drupal 7 website development for Raze Motorsports  Image

Drupal 7 website development for Raze Motorsports

Development of a full-fledged e-сommerce Drupal 7 website with flexible and easy-to-use back-end administrator interface for Raze Motorsports. We implemented Catalog search, a flexible system of discounts and coupons, integrations with shipping services and payment gateways.

Drupal and Vue.js development and design for Alutech Image

Drupal and Vue.js development and design for Alutech

Alutech United Inc is the leading hurricane and security shutter manufacturer today. We migrated the website to Drupal 7, reconsidered the structure of the pages and redesigned it.

A Symfony CRM application for Oxford Business Group Image

A Symfony CRM application for Oxford Business Group

Oxford Business Group (OBG) is a global publishing, research, and consultancy firm. We created a CRM application with the following functionality: data processing, permissions system, search, workflow features / easy and comfortable layouts.

Drupal website development for Acronis International Image

Drupal website development for Acronis International

Acronis applications are wide-known as the most secure, solid, and stable disk backup solutions. ADCI Solutions has built a multilingual website to popularize and sell these outstanding applications.

Bibliography & Citation module for Drupal 8 Image

Bibliography & Citation module for Drupal 8

Bibliography & Citation aka Bibcite is a made from the scratch module for Drupal 8 that utilizes the best practices and Drupal API. The module solves quite specific tasks and allows to import, export and manage the bibliography and citation.

Dating app (React Native) Image

Dating app (React Native)

Posters create and fill their profiles. And then finders search, chat, pay and meet with posters.

Drupal 8 development for The 25th NSF EPSCoR National Conference  Image

Drupal 8 development for The 25th NSF EPSCoR National Conference

We migrated the structure of the website from Drupal 6 to Drupal 8, implemented a mobile version and developed the website theme.

Reko website enhancement Image

Reko website enhancement

The website enhancement and development for the Reko Enterprises company, a jewelry manufacturer which has 2000 different jewelries in the catalog. One of the features implemented - a very powerful search with facet filters.

Drupal 8 website development for The Max Planck Institute for the History of Science  Image

We developed a Drupal 8 website and migrated content for the "Epistemes of Modern Acoustics" research group to host different articles and other publications about acoustics, including historical data. The website has different kinds of data inputted and shown, has convenient content authoring capabilities, also, content moderation, tools to deal with scholarly data and citations.

Drupal and Angular development for GoIntro Image

Drupal and Angular development for GoIntro

GoIntro is a startup job tool based in Edinburgh. GoIntro allows students to hold 1-to-1 video chats with multiple employers on the online career fair. ADCI Solutions was busy with developing the ecosystems for three types of users: an organiser, an employer, and a student. The website is made in Drupal 7 using Angular (2+) for the front-end part.

Drupal Development for Communications Agency

"We have been happy with everything ADCI has done."

2014 - Ongoing

ADCI handles Drupal development for the client, who is currently working on projects for a science institute and a real estate company that needed to revamp its website.

Berlin, Germany
Art Director, Communications Agency

Both the client and its customers have been very happy with ADCI's work so far, which often entails technically complex work. The client particularly appreciates ADCI's project management and responsiveness, even though there is a time difference.

I am the art director and a project manager of a Berlin-based communications agency. We develop websites as well as print material and corporate identities. I am responsible for the Drupal aspect of our business.

What challenge were you trying to address with ADCI?

We needed Drupal developers for a large project with a real estate company. The search filter on their website was not working for certain flats. In fact, it was not a real filter anyway. It had been built in JavaScript and was extremely slow.

We took over a real estate website from another agency in Berlin. ADCI took over the site and reprogrammed a large part of it. They handled our last Drupal project in its entirety. I was in charge of project management from our office and gave all tasks to ADCI's team. The project involved responsive theming as well as complex JavaScript functionalities, a search function using Solr, and search filters. ADCI has small teams consisting of a team leader and 3 developers.

How did you come to work with ADCI?

I met the CEO of ADCI 3 years ago in Prague at DrupalCon. We talked and I remembered their company. After some time, I gave ADCI a very small project when the opportunity came.

How much have you invested with ADCI?

I am not familiar with the financial aspects of our engagement with ADCI.

We started working with ADCI in 2014. We are running 1 large project at the moment for a science institute in Berlin. We're also using ADCI on a project for a real estate company.

The real estate website is performing well right now and the customer is happy with the results. We have been happy with everything ADCI has done. In some instances, we don't divulge the fact that we outsource the work. However, we do open the discussion and let ADCI talk directly with some of our customers.

How did ADCI perform from a project management standpoint?

I handle the project management on our side. The system has worked well, although I don't know exactly how ADCI manages the work. We use Jira and Basecamp for logging tasks. I can enter anything into the platforms in English and ADCI will write to me when it's done. We also communicate using Slack and Skype. On a more technically complex project, we've started using Scrum methodology, which will be a new experience for them. ADCI has delivered deadlines well, only barely missing 1 when they encountered a problem. I know that ADCI has a big team, but I've always kept in touch with the same person so I haven't had to explain anything twice. Not everyone in their company speaks English well, but our points of contact do.

What did you find most impressive about ADCI?

Even though there is a 5-hour time difference between our offices, ADCI was able to reply to us when we had emergencies during the evening.

Are there any areas ADCI could improve?

We flew to ADCI's headquarters last week in order to meet their team personally.

During our visit, we came to the agreement that if something's not working, the responsibility is on both sides to figure it out. There are some misunderstandings in our tasks at times, leading ADCI to deliver the wrong thing, but the fault is more on the communication from my side. As an improvement measure, we decided to have Skype chats before starting any bigger tasks. Otherwise, I'd have to write everything in English, which is not my native language.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with ADCI?

Clients should try to communicate well, talk to the team, and formulate tasks properly as user stories. Working with people abroad is different from having an in-house team, where you can take part in morning meetings with them. In offshore collaborations, clients need to explain everything in detail. Whenever I did this, the results improved.

Overall Score It's been good collaborating with ADCI.
    ADCI delivered on time.
    We wouldn't have kept using ADCI if they didn't provide good value.
    The source code looks good. I've been happy with the results.

AWS Transfer for Dating Site

"Their technical team knows what we want, and can solve all of our problems."

ADCI Solutions helped a dating site transition from a dedicated server to AWS.

Thailand
Fin Fanfan
CEO, Fin Fanfan

The project has been successful so far. ADCI Solutions provides solutions to various problems for a reasonable price.

We are an alternative dating site. Help people find friends easier.

For what projects/services did your company hire ADCI Solutions?

We have the site for giving service. It's a Drupal site. I handle it my self. Then usage is over than the server can serf. I hire ADCI to move my service from the dedicated server to AWS.

Just make the site secure, no downtime, low cost. And add some features by request.

I find Drupal support, then I find many companies and ADCI are one of them. I choose ADCI because costs are cheaper than the other companies.

They move the site to AWS. I don't know what and how they do.

Team about 5 people. They provide a tool to collaborate. I just post a request and see what happens in the collaboration tool. I no need to know how many in the team.

It's was good I have ADCI to help. When the site down or getting any error I just type in the collaboration tool and wait. Just report and paid. No need to do. I have more time.

Their technical team knows what we want, and can solve all of our problems.

They know to handle Drupal.

Reasonable.

Drupal Website Development for Digital Marketing Agency

"Their technical deliverables and agility were outstanding."

Aug. - Nov. 2018

ADCI Solutions built and tested a Drupal website.

Moscow, Russia
Project Management Office Manager, Digital Marketing Agency

The site is technically robust thanks to ADCI Solutions’ desire to take full responsibility for their projects. Customers can expect an agile partner.

I’m a project management office manager at a digital marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire ADCI Solutions?

We needed to develop a website from scratch using a Drupal CMS.

We wanted a stable partner for Drupal production.

They were recommended by previous colleagues.

They did adaptive frontend development, Drupal setup, and web testing and optimization. In total, they provided 320 hours of development.

We mostly contacted the CEO and one of the lead developers.

They built the site with a high level of technical competency and responsibility.

They managed the project well, delivering a great result.

Their technical deliverables and agility were outstanding.

They could have been more flexible in response to our change requests.

The cost remained as agreed.
    They're a great team.

Ongoing Dev Support for Boutique Marketing Agency

"They really stick to good coding practices."

2010 - Ongoing

ADCI Solutions supplies engineers who advance frontend design priorities and other, miscellaneous tasks that are beyond the internal team's expertise.

Italy
Project Manager, Marketing Agency

Assigned resources are both responsible and reliable. Delivered HTML code is regularly flawless, which is difficult to achieve with an external team.

We're a small web marketing team based in Italy. Our company's main focus is the development of web-based applications (websites, e-commerce, and mobile Android/iOS apps) that build on top of our proprietary CMS/framework. As I said, we're a rather small team and ADCI Solutions' help really comes in handy. I'm a project manager and I'm responsible for customer satisfaction. I'm also in charge of communication with ADCI Solutions development team, setting project goals, controlling.

What challenge were you trying to address with ADCI Solutions?

We address ADCI Solutions with various frontend tasks including a fast and quality PSD to HTML service. Their developers are quite meticulous ones so I can be sure the designs are implemented the right way and the outcome is pixel-perfect.

ADCI Solutions is our stable partner for delivering different frontend services that are required for our web-based applications. The scope includes creating the HTML for some of our projects.

How did you come to work with ADCI Solutions?

We were looking for a studio that would fit all of our requirements, so we researched different websites and we found ADCI Solutions on freelancer.com.

The status of this engagement is great. We started working together over seven years ago and we still work together on new projects. Most of our projects are connected with frontend work.

As I mentioned, we have been working with ADCI Solutions for more than seven years. During this time, we have accomplished over 35 projects. We think that we made the right choice in choosing them.

Usually, the HTML code looks how people expect it to, so there is no feedback. When we do get feedback it's is because something doesn't work as it should.

How did ADCI Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We are totally satisfied with ADCI Solutions’ approach to working. The project managers that are assigned to our projects understand our needs and bring the projects to completion according to our expectations.

What did you find most impressive about ADCI Solutions?

After few years of collaboration, ADCI Solutions is able to understand our needs very well. I suppose that mutual understanding is the most important part of efficient work. Therefore, our collaboration goes smoothly and I guess we both enjoy working together.

Are there any areas ADCI Solutions could improve?

For our projects, there are no big improvements needed. ADCI Solutions approaches each task highly responsibly. The HTML code is always done correctly and supports new browser versions, standards, and so on. They really stick to good coding practices.

Bronze