Facebook Ads + Google Ads + CRO + Email = Growth📈

Bronze

Acquilead is the agency behind some of the highest performing Facebook ad campaigns in the world.

But here’s the thing, we don’t operate the way traditional agencies do…Here’s why:

👉 We only work with clients/companies which we have prior industry experience in

👉 Customer service! We understand that we're going to be responsible for one of your biggest business expenses and how important it is for you to always have a direct line to the person who is responsible for managing your campaigns.

👉Our team is located all around the globe which enables us offer 24/7 campaign support. We understand how important availability is.

👉 We limit the number of clients we work with as a way to assure that your business is getting the expert attention that is needed to grow.

Take action - visit acquilead.com to book a call today.

Montreal, Canada

Starpil Wax, Manufacturer.com, Mavrans, Lhasa OMS, ipaymy, Covered Goods, Tea You, Rayontex, USA Toyz, Force1, Covered Goods,
Tea You -  Facebook and Google Ads Management Image

OutdoorGB x Salomon - Facebook & Instagram Campaign Management

OutdoorGB x Deuter - Facebook & Instagram Campaign Management Image

OutdoorGB x Deuter - Facebook & Instagram Campaign Management

Acquilead's Founder, Kevin Moore Shares Advanced Facebook Marketing Tactics

Kevin Moore dives deep into some of the advanced Facebook Ads strategies and tactics that Ecommerce brands are seeing a lot of success with in 2019

Starpil - Facebook, Instagram, Google and Bing Ads Image

Starpil - Facebook, Instagram, Google and Bing Ads

Force1 - Facebook & Instagram Campaign Management Image

Force1 - Facebook & Instagram Campaign Management

Audit & Digital Marketing Training for Baby Apparel Company

“Acquilead provides pretty much exactly what I was looking for, and it’s even better than I expected it to be.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Acquilead provides digital marketing training to a baby apparel retailer. They conducted an initial audit and now have weekly phone calls with internal stakeholders to relay suggestions and impart knowledge.

Boston, Massachusetts
Jeremy Mallison
Director of Digital Strategy, Zutano

Facebook revenue has more than doubled, which can be attributed to their services. After less than two months, internal stakeholders report that they’ve learned a lot from Acquilead’s wealth of knowledge. Their unique structure facilitates easy account management and performance improvement.

I’m the director of digital strategy at Zutana, a brand that sells baby clothing and accessories.

What challenge were you trying to address with Acquilead?

I was trying to improve the performance of our Facebook and Instagram ads.

First, Acquilead did an audit of our account and suggested some areas where we could improve our structure, creative, and overall process. Now, they’re providing advanced training. Acquilead doesn’t run our account; instead, they train me on their system.

I just work with Kevin (Founder, Acquilead).

How did you come to work with Acquilead?

I came across an article that Kevin wrote. It was a really smart article, so I contacted him, and we went from there.

I paid an initial fee of $2,500 and am now paying a monthly fee of $1,500. In total, I’ve spent about $4,500.

My work with Acquilead began in November 2019, and it’s ongoing.

I’ve learned a lot in the short time we’ve worked together. Kevin has really extensive knowledge of how Facebook Ads Manager works. Our account is pretty much fully restructured based on their suggestions, and our performance has improved. Since we’ve been working together, our Facebook revenue has increased 2.5-fold over this period last year.

How did Acquilead perform from a project management standpoint?

Kevin and I have weekly one-hour calls, during which we go through my accounts. He answers any questions I have and makes suggestions. We also talk on Slack pretty much every day.

I think what’s most impressive about Kevin is his experience. He’s worked on so many different accounts, and he has a lot of knowledge of the platform; he really knows everything about it. He also uniquely structures things, which makes the account easier to manage and improves performance.

I haven’t been working with them for too long, but so far, I don’t see any.

My only advice would be to hire them.

Overall Score Acquilead provides pretty much exactly what I was looking for, and it’s even better than I expected it to be.
    I’ve had no issues here.
    It’s a fairly high cost for training, but it’s been incredibly valuable.
    Everything has been exactly as advertised and is performing well.
    I would refer them in a second.

Social Media Marketing for Swimwear Brand

"Acquilead is great at communication, which is key."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Acquilead developed a marketing strategy for a swimwear brand. Their team was responsible for social media management campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.

Laval, Canada
Tiffany Youssef
Founder, tea-you

The campaigns led to an increase in return on ad spend and site traffic. Acquilead successfully managed the expectations of the client. Their team is communicative and collaborative, facilitating a smooth workflow.

Founder and designer of a swimwear brand

• Trying to grow our US customer list
  • Struggles with recent social media algorithm changes we are no longer able to acquire new customers without putting money into marketing.

Build our US clientele

We considered 4 companies. The main reason we went with Acquilead is that Kevin asked us so many questions no other companies asked. We felt that he was very transparent from the get-go. Both company owners were apart of the selection process.

1. End to end strategy and execution of our Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns
  2. We provided some video content for them to use in the campaigns
  3. Increasing sales with Facebook and Instagram ads
  4. The Black Friday campaign they made for us performed extremely well

Most of the time we are only dealing with one person

1. Return on ad spend increase, the volume of transaction, traffic to our site
  2. Exceeds our goal, we didn't expect to see a significant lift
  3. Based on the results I feel like it went well

Kevin was always great at managing my partner and I's expectations. At the end of the day, we just need the numbers to add up and make sense and Kevin really helps in that area.

Acquilead is great at communication, which is key.

At the moment no. I am very happy with the wsuccesork that's being done and I'm getting results that I didn't think were achievable for such a saturated market.

Digital Marketing for Hair Removal Wax Company

“I was impressed by how quickly they hit the ground running and got the ads going.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Acquilead manages digital marketing for a hair removal wax supplier. They set up and manage Facebook marketing, Google Ads, and Google Shopping. They’re expanding their strategy to include YouTube.

11- 50 Employees

Miami, Florida
Saul Ortiz
CEO, Starpil Wax

Acquilead’s transparent and organized approach to digital marketing produces impressive ROIs. Their ability to work quickly and deliver results has exceeded internal expectations. The team operates with integrity and communicates seamlessly.

I’m the CEO of Starpil Wax. We sell hair removal wax.

What challenge were you trying to address with Acquilead?

I needed help with digital marketing.

First, we had an exploratory research call to discuss Acquilead’s marketing plan and budget. They set up advertising on Facebook and Google, which they continue to manage. They also oversee our Google Shopping account. They’re broadening their scope of work to include YouTube and other areas.

One team member works on copy and another two manage Facebook and Google.

How did you come to work with Acquilead?

I found them on LinkedIn. I was considering other companies, but my introductory calls with Acquilead and their attention to detail stood out.

My company has invested over $20,000.

We began working together in April 2019, and our work together is ongoing.

They’ve put a good structure in place for my company’s advertising efforts. We’ve seen ROIs as high as 6.5% on some campaigns.

How did Acquilead perform from a project management standpoint?

They do very well. Acquilead drafts text and always send it to us for approval before using it in articles and product feeds. Their approach is very organized and transparent. We communicate weekly.

I’d been working with another company, and I thought it was going to be a very lengthy process for a new company to take over. I was impressed by how quickly they hit the ground running and got the ads going.

They could do a bit more research, but I work in a difficult niche. Not many people know much about my industry.

You should call them.

They’re very available.
    For the number of ads that they’re managing, I don’t think I’m spending a significant amount.
    They operate at a high level of integrity; their communication and follow-through have been really impressive.
    I’ve referred them before and am very likely to again.

Social Media Marketing for Clothing Company

"Currently, we are all on the same page."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Acquilead executes Facebook ad campaigns for a clothing company. The team creates images and videos to attract new and returning customers.

Miami, Florida
Owner, Clothing Company

The project is ongoing, and the team is in the process of developing and testing new ad strategies. Effective communication and seamless collaboration have been hallmarks of this partnership. Customers can expect a structured and professional approach.

Owner of clothing company.

social media advertising.

more sales and execute effective marketing campaigns via facebooks ads.

executed effective marketing campaigns.

using a funnel strategy, he effectively used creative assets within the given images and videos to create new and exciting campaigns for existing and new customers.

currently we continue looking for new and more effective ad strategies by testing new audiences. so it is an ongoing project.

very effective and communicative.

the organization skills.

Currently, we are all on the same page.

always flexible with scheduling.
    higher end of pricing but worth it.
    great and knowledgeable.
    does his job well and in a timely manner.

PPC and SMM for Online Maternity Store

"We love Kevin (Founder, Acquilead) and can’t wait to work with him more in the future."

June 2017 - Jan. 2019

Acquilead managed PPC campaigns and social media marketing services for an e-commerce company.

Orange County, California
Bridget Larkin
Operations Manager, Covered Goods, Inc.

Acquilead delivered a four-fold ROI increase within a short timeframe. Their wealth of expertise, coupled with their innovative approach, set them apart from other providers.

Online e-commerce store for new moms.

For what projects/services did your company hire Acquilead?

Working on our online adds on google and social media.

To gain more exposure and make more sales.

Kevin is very easy to work with, very knowledgeable, and quick with his response time.

In managing out online campaigns he was always careful to ensure we had a great ROI.

I worked with Kevin Moore very closely, doing weekly Skype calls.

Our ROI was 4x the investment in a short period of time.

Very Effective! We love Kevin and can’t wait to work with him more in the future.

The creativity and knowledge that is shown in all the campaigns.

Not that I can think of.

Overall Score Perfect!
    Always easy going and willing to work with our schedule
    Great value
    Wonderful to work with
    I always do

Social Media Marketing for Medical Supply Company

"They are adaptable and creative in their approach to paid social advertising."

Acquilead is in charge of growing, maintaining, and executing a paid social campaign strategy for a medical supply company.

Weymouth, Massachusetts
Carl Schwartz
VP Marketing, Lhasa OMS

Since the stategy's implementation, the campaign has consistently exceeded monthly revenue goals. Acquilead has proven to be a true partner, communicating effectively throughout.

I am VP Marketing for a medical supply e-commerce company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Acquilead?

We rely on Acquilead to help us with paid social campaign strategy and execution.

Sales.

I put the principal through multiple rounds of meetings to prove that they would be able to grasp our industry and help increase sales from paid social advertising. They met every request and were able to highlight their skills and experience.

Help grow and maintain paid social advertising performance including strategy, analytics, and management of campaigns.

Principal of the company.

Exceeded monthly revenue goals each month.

Excellent communication and strategic thought.

They are adaptable and creative in their approach to paid social advertising. I have come to rely on them as a true partner.

None.