We are G Suite & Google Apps for Work Experts

The Acme Dream Company designs visually stunning, search engine optimized, responsive websites that convert visitors to customers... and we do this very well. We specialize in Wordpress Website Design, Management, SEO, Social Media, and Email Marketing Strategies. Together we will engage your visitor by offering unique relevant content that encourages interaction and promotes growth.

Freelancer
Chicago, IL
  • Western Springs
    Chicago, IL 60558

Online Scheduling Portal for Orthopedic Surgery Clinic

“I will come up with something we need and Acme will take that idea and run with it."

June 2013 - Ongoing

Initially engaged to develop an online information submission form, Acme Dream Company’s scope extended to include website design and a scheduling program. They continue to provide ongoing service and support.

Morton Grove, Illinois
Kari Sroka
Office Manager, Illinois Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery Center

Replacing the current outdated method, the website was efficiently supporting the flow of secure information within two months. Engaged and eager to take on new challenges, Acme Dream excels at translating ideas into creative solutions. Communication is consistent, responsive, and accessible.

I am the Business Office Manager at Illinois Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery Center. We are a multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center on the North Shore of Chicago. I oversee a team of surgery schedulers and supervise the flow of patient information in preparation for surgery.

For what projects/services did your company hire Acme Dream Company?

We originally hired Acme Dream Company to design an online template for offices to digitally send us necessary surgery scheduling information. The scope expanded to include a new website design, a new program, and invaluable ongoing support and services.

The goal was to replace our old method of handwritten, faxed reports and develop an easy process for offices to send us PHI (Protected Health Information) securely. What we ended up with far exceeded our expectations!

Michael (Marketing Director, Acme Dream Company) had provided some IT help for us while he was working with another company. I approached him about a solution to our information problem, and from there it has blossomed into a ten-year working relationship that cannot be replaced.

We developed an initial plan to consolidate all the required information into one concise form that could be transmitted online. The program Acme wrote for the form included all of the nuances I asked for and made the document simple to read, complete, and transmit.

The team primarily consisted of Acme and myself, with some additional insights from our Practice Administrator. I worked very closely with Michael to provide him with all my requests for the website and he made them happen!

Within about two months, the new website was up and running with new registered users already transmitting information to us.

The workflow is great! Whether emails, text messages, or phone calls, we have made all forms of communication work.

We are so impressed with the way Acme can turn our small ideas into grand plans. I will come up with something we need and Acme will take that idea, run with it, and deliver a product I could never have dreamed of!

There are no improvements I can think of!

Overall Score You cannot go wrong with the type of service, knowledge, and information that working with Acme Dream Company provides.
    I can always call and expect to get an answer back within a VERY reasonable time frame.
    We are so pleased with Acme's pricing that we have kept them as a vendor for over ten years.
    Anything we can dream up, Acme can produce!
    I have referred people to Acme and will not hesitate to do so again.