Creative Web Development & Digital Commerce Agency

Absolute Web Services is a full-service development agency specializing in business, commerce and informational websites & applications. At AWS, we understand that digital impressions matter more than ever. Our goal is to create an engaging web presence, increase lead generation, with memorable user & device friendly experiences.

Since 1999, we have relied on our entire team of digital strategists, project managers, certified developers, and designers to give clients the look and feel they desire.

In addition to our development team, our full-service digital marketing team is available to design and implements digital strategies for Online Demand Generation. Not a product but an innovative thinking that offers a unique approach, resulting in business growth and brand transformation.

Through digitally led strategic and tactical solutions, we harmonize marketing programs with sales processes to drive awareness and increase interest in a company’s products and or services. A unique concept that evolves current processes into accelerated results, which transform a company’s bottom line.

At Absolute Web Services, we are ready to transform your online presence and help you achieve your desired results.

1999

• Isram Realty
  • Keratherapy
  • OMNI Catalog

PACC Pets | Pet Products

PACC Pets has a mission to provide animal lovers with the highest quality, most fashion forward products for their pets. Offering maximum comfort and luxury to critters all across North America, PACC Pets is a growing company who sought to increase brand exposure through a dynamic, animal-focused webpage.

Hooked On Supps

Hooked on Supps (HOS) is the premier location for online vitamins and supplements. Offering everything for both athletes and those concerned with improving their health, HookedOnSupps.com is a vitamin and supplement megastore on the Internet.

The Landscape Nursery

The Landscape Nursery is one of our newly added Magento Development ecommerce projects. This innovative business allows users to purchase beautiful floral arrangements and have the flowers delivered straight from the nursery to their front doors.

Pretty You London

Pretty You London offers a wide variety of comfortable slippers for sale. While their primary target audience is women, they do have a selection of slippers for men as well.

Wholesale Italian Food

Wholesale Italian Food is a South Florida based business  who have been an importer and distributor of traditional Italian food products for over 30 years. Our Miami web design team had completely customized  their e-commerce website through the use of Magento.

Spirited Gifts | Professional Gifts

SpiritedGifts.Com is the web’s home for customized, professional liquor-oriented gifts. With more than 10 years of experience in selecting gifts for busy professionals.

HipHopTV | Mobile Application

HipHopTV is a 24-hour live streaming online platform that features exclusive original programming, custom playlists, video sharing and live concerts.

Drink Valet | Mobile Application

Drink Valet came to our mobile application development team with  their vision of improving people’s experience when spending a night out on the town.

Keratherapy | Therapy for Hair

Keratherapy is Miami’s most innovative salon company in the keratin smoothing category. Their brand has been built on revolutionary formulas that provide women with the smooth, shiny, healthy, frizz-free hair.

Roses and Dreams | Clothing Boutique

Roses and Dreams is a French clothing boutique based in Miami, Florida. They specialize in women’s clothing and accessories, including lingerie, swimwear, dresses and jewelry.

Juno Lucina | Jewelry Company

When Juno Lucina asked Absolute Web Services to bring their vision to life on the web, we had to come up with a look and feel perfectly suited to this company’s mission. To achieve that goal, the site was built on the Magento content management platform.

MigVapor | eCigarettes | Vape Juice Bar

Mig Vapor is a company that sells e-cigarettes, vaporizers, e-liquids and other vaping accessories. They developed their products as an alternative to smoking traditional cigarettes. The founders pride themselves on high-quality products and continuous innovation to improve those products.

Magento Development for Vitamins & Supplements Vendor

"Absolute Web Services is a very informative, professional, and open group."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Absolute Web Services built a new Magento website, which contains detailed information about a variety of products and enables customers to select them easily.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Paula Welch
Operations Manager, Beyond Health

The new site has received very positive feedback from the client's customers, who praise its easier flow as well as mobile responsiveness. The client particularly appreciated Absolute Web Services' professionalism and willingness to listen.

Beyond Health is a vitamin and supplement company providing all-natural products without additives or fillers. The owner of our company was sick at one time and made himself well by taking vitamins and supplements, which is how our business started.

I am the operations manager of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Absolute Web Services?

We needed to build a brand-new website. The previous one was horrible, with essentially a 123-build-a-website look. Many of our clients only have the site as a contact means, so we needed one which expressed what we were about.

Absolute Web Services built a complete Magento website for us, taking us away from our previous platform version. The change ended up saving us around $23,000 per year, while still providing everything that we needed. Absolute was open around the options we had.

The site needed to feature a lot of information about our individual products, which come in tablet or powder form. Clients need the ability to pick whichever form they want. We also needed to express our mission and offer information about our founder. There is a weekly bulletin which we send out either in text form or as a news clipping; I wanted those to be on our website too.

How did you come to work with Absolute Web Services?

The company we were previously using was based out-of-state, so I was only able to communicate with them via phone and email. I wanted a more one-on-one experience and to be able to see a human. I made an online research for local companies, and I liked what I saw about Absolute. I called them and made an appointment. From the very moment we walked through the doors, the gentleman that talked to us made me feel reassured that my lack of technical experience would not be an issue. I liked Absolute Web Services from the start; they made me feel comfortable with their ability to handle everything we needed. If something couldn't be done, they didn't lie to me about it and always informed me about possible delays, instead of only letting me know at the last minute.

How much have you invested with Absolute Web Services?

The cost of Absolute’s services has been around $25,000.

We started working with them in August 2016.

Our traffic and sales have been going up. Customers that have been with us for years love the easier flow of the website and the feeling of it. We're mobile-responsive, so the site flows and looks great on whatever device clients use. We haven't only been getting sales from new customers but have also offered more information to our returning ones.

Absolute Web Services is a very informative, professional, and open group. They have people who know what they're doing. There was no time at which I felt they couldn't do what we wanted, and any possible issues were always made clear to us.

Instead of trying to sell me a generic solution, Absolute Web Services tried to sell me what I wanted. They listened. I've been an operations manager for many years and have found that many people, especially younger ones, can have this problem. Absolute never inspired anything other than professionalism.

How did Absolute Web Services perform from a project management standpoint?

Absolute Web Services never gave me an outrageous deadline. The project management was kept updated. If anything wasn't accomplishable in time, I knew beforehand. They finished the project on-time, and we were able to go live on the set date.

What did you find most impressive about Absolute Web Services?

I appreciate their professionalism and willingness to listen to what I wanted, instead of offering what they thought I wanted.

Are there any areas Absolute Web Services could improve?

No. I didn't come off with anything negative out of our collaboration.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Absolute Web Services?

Customers should be upfront and tell Absolute Web Services exactly what they're looking for. They can make something out of even just a statement of what the client wants, and they can handle any type of company. We're a small business looking to grow, but I can see Absolute working with Fortune 500 clients without issue.

If a deadline couldn't be met, I was informed ahead of time in order to make the necessary changes.
    Absolute Web Services stuck with my budget. We ended up getting some other options from them, but the cost remained fair.
    Absolute Web Services is a very professional company.
    I've already recommended Absolute Web Services to several people, even ones just starting their business.

Magento Development for Premium Meat Vendor

"It was very easy for us to bring our ideas and put them to practice by collaborating with Absolute Web Services."

Mar. - July 2016

Absolute Web Services was hired to revamp the client's website, especially adding Magento e-commerce capabilities and helping with marketing to a national audience.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Emilio Charpentier
Ecommerce Specialist, Grand Western Steaks

The website was completed two months ahead of schedule, successfully expanding the client's e-commerce capabilities and national audience. Absolute Web Services was praised for their efficient timeline and good communication.

Grand Western Steaks is a division of Cheney Brothers Inc., which is a huge corporation in the Florida food service industry. Our company sells premium meats. I am the e-commerce specialist.

What challenge were you trying to address with Absolute Web Services?

We have an online retail division that was started for the local market. We wanted to bring this program to a nationwide level and needed e-commerce expertise for this. Our previous website was old-fashioned and didn't present a trustworthy image to someone who wasn't familiar with our company. We were also looking for a company which could handle online marketing. We have a marketing department, but its focus is more on food-service customers.

Absolute Web Services has developed our website. At the moment, we're working on adding extensions as well as marketing.

How did you come to work with Absolute Web Services?

I wanted to find a local developer that could be easily reached. The other requirement was Magento e-commerce experience. I looked for companies within West Palm Beach and Miami and found some Magento-certified providers. I made a list of 5 companies, looked at their portfolios, and reviewed every website that they'd built. I decided to choose Absolute Web Services because they were also able to handle marketing.

How much have you invested with Absolute Web Services?

The cost of our project with Absolute Web Services has been around $25,000, including marketing services. We were able to negotiate pricing by offering them work for our parent company's site.

We started working with Absolute Web Services in March 2016. Our website was launched in July.

With Absolute Web Services, we never felt like a customer, but rather as a part of their business. We appreciated this because, even though we are part of a huge corporation, we retain a family-owned mentality. Whenever I needed something from them, I was able to call Absolute Web Services' team directly to meet and share ideas.

Absolute Web Services took our website ideas and put them into practice. Whenever something wasn't likely to work, Absolute Web Services let us know.

We just started our marketing work, so I don't have accurate feedback for it, but it has gone well so far. To give you an idea though, last year our sales were $300,000 without marketing and with our old website; this year, our sales were about $500,000. Our goal for next year is to reach a sales volume of $2 million.

How did Absolute Web Services perform from a project management standpoint?

Absolute Web Services is excellent in terms of project management. We received work like we wanted it, timeframes were not an issue, and communication was good. If I can't find my main contact, there are several other people from Absolute Web Services who can help me do what I need to. Our developer has constantly looked over the site and made improvements, like check-out details that he didn't like. From this perspective, Absolute Web Services is a good company.

What did you find most impressive about Absolute Web Services?

It was very easy for us to bring our ideas and put them to practice by collaborating with Absolute Web Services. The timeframe was very efficient. Our initial estimate was for six months, but Absolute Web Services finished the site in four. As a company, Absolute Web Services is always looking for something to improve.

Are there any areas Absolute Web Services could improve?

I'm satisfied with everything that Absolute Web Services did for us, and I have no complaints. There is a good group of people working there, making it easy for us.

If a client wants to be successful, they should gather a lot of material for Absolute Web Services. There is a never-ending supply of information that needs to exist.

Overall Score It has been a good experience involving learning and creative ideas.
    Absolute Web Services always reached the goal when we supplied them the information they needed.
    For the quality that we got, the price was worth it.
    I appreciated Absolute Web Services' time efficiency and creativity.
    I would recommend Absolute Web Services to anyone.

Web Design for Hair Care Manufacturer

"We are happy to keep working with [Absolute Web Services]."

Absolute Web Services designed and developed a website for the client.

Hollywood, Florida
Owner, Hair Care Manufacturer

The client was satisfied with the product and has continued the partnership, praising Absolute's availability.

I'm the owner of a professional hair care manufacturing company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Absolute Web Services?

I hired them to build a new website.

All goals related to the building of the new website were accomplished.

How did you come to work with Absolute Web Services?

I met with them and wanted to work with a local company. They seemed very professional and responsive.

We still work with them as needed. The website was done about a year ago.

We are happy with the work Absolute Web Services did and are happy to keep working with them.

How did Absolute Web Services perform from a project management standpoint?

My perception is that they did very well.

What distinguishes Absolute Web Services from other providers?

They were always available when needed.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve or things you might do differently?

Overall Score Overall, I am very satisfied.
    They always communicated well and on time.
    They were 00 percent on budget.
    I think it could have turned out better, but it's fine.
    I would recommend them.

Web Design for Home Builder Company

"We were very impressed with the speed and efficiency shown by Absolute Web Services."

2015 - Ongoing

Absolute Web Services updated the design and speed of of the client's website and provided SEO services.

Marketing Manager, Home Builder Company

The site improvements have received positive feedback from internal staff, clients, and business partners. AWS excelled at project management, responsiveness, and client relations.

We are a residential builder specializing in new home constructions. We build single-family residential houses in the Florida area.

I am the marketing manager of the company. I am in charge of our digital work in terms of social media and website advertising, in addition to print advertising, production, and events management.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Absolute Web Services?

Our website was outdated. We needed it to reflect the quality of the homes built by our company.

Absolute Web Services was assigned with improving the look and responsiveness of our website, as well as taking care of its SEO [search engine optimization].

How did you come to work with Absolute Web Services?

We considered a number of companies, many of them at a national level, but found that Absolute Web Services provided the same level of quality at a more affordable price. They came with the benefit of being a local company that we could visit face-to-face, instead of only communicating through phone.

The total cost with Absolute Web Services, including website development and branding, has been between $30,000 and $50,000.

We started working with Absolute Web Services one year ago. We have an ongoing relationship. Our website was recently completed, but we're working out some additions for it, as well as having Absolute Web Services create branding material for our company. We plan on using Absolute Web Services for additional services.

We were very impressed with the speed and efficiency shown by Absolute Web Services. We've received praise in terms of how the new website looks and performs from internal staff as well as external clients and business partners. Generally speaking, we're thrilled with how the project turned out. We haven't tracked the site's metrics yet.

How did Absolute Web Services perform from a project management standpoint?

Absolute Web Services was very efficient in this sense. Their project manager was very good at maintaining client relations and staying on top of our needs and questions. We always received fast responses from Absolute Web Services.

What distinguishes Absolute Web Services from other providers?

I don't have a lot of experience in working with other web developers, but I was very impressed by the amount of work accomplished by Absolute Web Services through working with a team of different people on our end.

Is there anything Absolute Web Services could have improved or done differently?

Absolute Web Services was within budget.

Magento Development for Online Beauty Products Vendor

"Absolute Web Services is amazing to work with."

Absolute Web Services provided various site management services for the client's existing site, including maintenance, optimization, and graphic design.

Jovanna Correa
Owner, Gel-V Corp

The client has had a $30,000 increase in sales since working with AWS. They praised the company's availability.

We are an online company for beauty products and supplements.

What is your role or position at the company?

I am the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Absolute Web Services?

We were trying to find someone to manage our Magento website at an affordable price.

What were your company's specific goals for the project, especially as it pertains to your industry?

We wanted to optimize between good prices and good service quality.

Our tasks included taking care of our Magento website, graphic design, and other affiliate services.

How did you come to work with Absolute Web Services?

We selected AWS because they offered us trustworthy work and good prices. Plus, they made us feel comfortable.

We sometimes have one-time jobs, but we also have fixed invoices of $5,000 to $6,000.

Yes. It is still an ongoing relationship.

It is more of maintenance and optimization, although they have helped us achieve $30,000 in sales in our affiliate programs.

How did Absolute Web Services perform from a project management standpoint?

Very well – Absolute Web Services is amazing to work with.

What distinguishes Absolute Web Services from other providers?

They're always there 24/7 whenever we need them.

Not at the moment.

E-Commerce Development for Online Wine & Spirits Vendor

"They have design and development capabilities under one roof."

Feb. 2014 - Ongoing

Absolute Web Services provided e-commerce improvements for the client's existing site. The shop was developed on a Magento platform and included specific functionalities. They are currently building a second site.

Jamie Futscher
Founder & CEO, Spirited Gifts

Since the launch of the first site, the client's business has doubled each year, and they have received positive feedback from users. Absolute Web Services was praised for their availability and dedication to the project.

Our company offers wine and liquor gifts. Our website is called spiritedgifts.com.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Absolute Web Services?

We wanted to improve the functionality of our customized checkout. We have the ability to ship to multiple recipients, which most stores don't offer. We also wanted to have a more polished design. I had worked with other developers, but I never actually got the look-and-feel that we achieved with Absolute Web Services.

Absolute Web Services offered e-commerce development for our site. I wanted very specific functionalities with which they helped us out. We developed our shop on a Magento platform. Previously, we were using Pinnacle Cart and 3dCart.

They also provided basic SEO functionality. We have brand pages for different manufacturers and wanted to direct customers to them.

We're currently building a second site with Absolute Web Services, which will be a more standardized liquor store, not aimed at gifting.

How did you come to work with Absolute Web Services?

I wanted to work with someone in the US, preferably local. It seemed more difficult to get ideas across when working remotely. Absolute Web Services is close enough to my location that I can visit them if I need to. When launching a bigger functionality, I can talk to them in person without barriers.

The total cost of my two websites, plus improvements and fixes, will be in the $10,000-$50,000 range.

We started working together in February of 2014. The site was launched in June. Our most recent project was started a couple of weeks ago and is expected to launch in June of 2016.

They have done a great job. I continue to work with them because of their results. Our business has doubled year after year since launching the site built by Absolute Web Services. Every single person I've talked to about the site has mentioned how beautiful it looks. Their team has been very good in getting the correct look-and-feel of the shopping experience for my kind of site.

How did AWS perform from a project management standpoint?

They've always made themselves available. With web development, there are always unforeseen issues. For instance, someone tried to hack our site during the last holiday season. Absolute Web Services gave a lot of dedication to my project.

What distinguishes Absolute Web Services from other providers?

I like the fact that they have design and development capabilities under one roof. There are separate resources for each of these elements.

I thought about outsourcing the design of my second site to another company, given that Absolute Web Services had only offered development up until this point, but they insisted that they could handle it. They've stepped up and improved that department. Most places usually offer either design or development, but Absolute Web Services is good on both fronts. It means that I don't have to work back-and-forth with multiple people.

They've acknowledged the areas in which they have problems, and they've gotten better as a company since starting our collaboration. Absolute Web Services has grown its team, and whenever there is a weakness in their operations, it will be filled out. I don't have any specific complaints right now.

They're on par with any other developer. Deadlines will always run a bit over. It's not their fault specifically; it's simply the way in which projects evolve.
    Sometimes things come up which end up costing more or need to be fixed.
    I would recommend them after my project is done.

Magento Development for International E-Cigarette Vendor

"Instead of contracting to someone else, [Absolute Web Services] has a real office of programmers and designers."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Absolute Web Services currently provides server, website, and crisis maintenance for the client's existing site. They built over 40 custom programs, are designing several pages, and perform regular improvements and updates.

Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Metro Area
Owner, International E-Cigarette Vendor

The client's sales have tripled since working with AWS. The company has been very responsive and reliable with deliverables.

We sell e-cigarette and vaporizer products worldwide through our website.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Absolute Web Services?

We had been ripped off by three different web developers in the past. The project scope was monumental, involving 100% custom coding on a Magento site. We are competing with the best in the world in a very aggressive environment, while also lacking the ability to advertise using Google Ad Words or any other avenue. We've turned a small company into a national one, and needed the resources that go along with this. My competitors have massive websites. I can guarantee that some of them are million-dollar projects.

Absolute Web Services [AWS] is handling server, website, and crisis maintenance for my site. They're constantly working on speed improvements as well. At first glance, the site looks very simple, but it's humongous in the backend and it keeps getting bigger.

On our site, hovering over the e-juice field will let the user see a "Create your own e-juice" option. This entailed allowing customers to create their own variations from 80 flavors. It had to be made simple, while still allowing the mix of up to five flavors.

I worked with a separate SEO [search engine optimization] company in designing the site and putting canonical and non-canonical links where appropriate, as well as no-follow and follow links. It was an incredible undertaking which involved restructuring the whole site, once it had been completed. We're a small company that will be competing with behemoths, so we had to look the part.

We're also reworking our front page. The SEO content is being hidden from view, based on our learnings from working with the SEO firm.

We've created a referral program through which users can share our page on Facebook or Twitter, receiving X-amount of points in the process. It entailed two solid weeks of programming in order to make the Magento app do what we wanted it to do.

We're now working on the Thank You page which can be shared by customers in order for them to receive $20 credit. They can also send out email blasts to their Google contacts through one click. Given that we can't advertise, we have to be as creative as we can in funneling clients.

We spent $15,000 in redesigning our checkout page in order for it to signal drop-off clients. Based on the analytics received through this functionality, we're figuring out what can be done in order to offset this problem.

AWS supplied me with three programmers during our whole collaboration.

How did you come to work with AWS?

I found them through a web portal. They were a Russian team based in Miami. I decided to meet them face-to-face, given that every developer can talk the talk without actually doing the work. Instead of contracting to someone else, AWS had a real office full of programmers and designers. Their prices were also fair compared to their competition.

The original site had a development cost of $20,000. It worked, but everything had to be customized. The total cost has now reached north of $150,000.

We started working together in November of 2015. The work is ongoing.

Our sales have tripled since working with Absolute Web Services. Currently, there are over 40 programs integrated into our Magento platform, each of them custom-built by their team. These include a Yotpo review service, which required a lot of coding. Instead of pulling the data from Yotpo servers, which was the default method and made Google not identify it as our own content, AWS worked together with Yotpo in developing a different encoding API [application program interface]. The content actually sits on our page at this moment and is seen by Google as such.

Everything done with AWS has been done in bursts. After working with us, they can handle any client.

How did AWS perform from a project management standpoint?

They handled this aspect very well. Everything was done in writing, not using Basecamp or any other similar software. I don't like that approach and would much rather just pick up a phone and talk to someone. I can call AWS and ask them for anything. There are days in which they don't work on anything for me, while on others I may send them 8 different emails with requests for the site. They've adapted to my way of working, which is unusual.

What distinguishes AWS from other providers?

I actually get the results I pay for. Over 90% of developers will rip their client off in one way or another, from my experience. I have check-balancing sessions with AWS in which I detail the number of hours they charged me for each item. Many times, their total time spent includes their people learning how to do a task, so that is trimmed off. I don't pay for their education.

I've had three bad experiences in the past. One company charged me $26,000 before even getting to the site build.

Is there anything AWS could have improved or done differently?

I hate the word "transparency", but AWS could give more accurate quotes when handling something. Things can get tangled up, so to speak. I will often find that a job will take more hours to complete, which is tough to assess in any situation. The environment is fluid.

No client will ever be happy about this topic, but had I chosen one of the major companies for the same work, I may be well north of $400,000 right now.
    I refer everyone I come across to their company.