Cloud solution for retail businesses
ABM Inventory is a SaaS system designed for retail, wholesale sectors. The aim of the system is to provide continuous product availability in required quantity at the right place and in due time; reduce excess inventories (over-stocks), decrease out-of-stock levels and consequently lost sales.
Basic System Function
Create automatic order
Order optimization down or up by amount, weight, volume or quantity
Edit order identifying the reason
Create manual order
Selecting an alternative supplier
Tracking delayed orders
- The algorithm for ordering perishable goods with limited shelf life using modern methods of mathematical statistics (statistical forecasting).
- Orders for such goods are formed on the basis of current sales, residual shelf life, order execution time, and current balances.
- Also, the calculation of the target stock and order is based on the desired level of service and uneven demand for different days of the week.
- Stores replenishment system from external suppliers through CW (DC) without storing surpluses on the last one.
- Algorithm of ordering from the CW (DC) to an external supplier, considering the aggregated (total) demand of the entire chain for the product without maintaining item balances at CW (DC).
- The system provides an automatic opportunity to increase orders from stores according to the multiplicity factor of the CW (DC) order.
Novex, Avias, Basket, Leto, Novus, iStudio,