Impress Callers, Save Time and Grow Your Business!

GOLD VERIFIED

Abby Connect has provided top-rated virtual receptionist and answering services since 2005. With a proprietary training program and a focus on cultivating productive and rewarding relationships between businesses and customers, Abby Connect has created a niche for itself in the domain of elite reception services.

Abby is well-known for flexible call handling, and small dedicated reception teams that answer for businesses in law, accounting, real estate, home services, and more.

Plans begin at $279/month after a no-obligation 14-day free trial. Partnering with Abby Connect allows you to grow your business and never miss a call again!

2005
Las Vegas, NV
  • 6170 North Durango Dr, Suite 200
    Las Vegas, NV 89149

Small, Medium and Large Law Firms Accounting and Bookkeeping Firms Consulting Agencies Marketing and PR Agencies Home Services Insurance Brokers Real Estate and Property Management

Virtual Receptionist for Drive Tour Company

"[T]hey’re really attentive when listening...they’re able to relay information almost perfectly."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists provides phone greeting services for a B2B tour management company. They collect information from customers, then pass calls along to the internal team.

Nevada
Operations Manager, Drive Tour Company

Hiring a professional call service has given the company a more positive public image. The team from Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists always portrays a cheerful and friendly image, collects accurate data about customers, and conveys the company's mission and services in a positive manner.

We’re a B2B tour company and book hotels, vendors, restaurants, and suppliers, so we do a lot of communication via e-mail and phone. I am the operations manager, so I handle everything stateside, dealing with things like hotels, contracts, and menus.

What challenge were you trying to address with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

They provided the service at the executive suites they were at and it just added a little bit more of a boost. I think all the receptionists are super friendly, and they're typically the first people that you make contact with. They do put a voice on our company.

Our involvement with them is really just a greeting. They initially answer the call then transfer it to us, so they don’t really do too much. Before the call is even transferred, they would let us know what the call was about and who was calling. They put a voice to our company.

The receptionists are all super friendly.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

Through word of mouth around our office.

We began working with them in January 2015, and the work is ongoing.

I wouldn’t say we’ve gained more customers, but I do think it adds professionalism to our company, and the receptionists are just friendly people in general. They always sound like they’re smiling on the phone and always giving that impression.

How did Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists perform from a project management standpoint?

They take the description of our company, and they’re able to explain it to callers. They’re learning about more than just one business, so it’s a good touch. We don’t usually check in with their management regarding their services because they’re pretty good at it.

They take all the company’s and caller’s information, and they’re really attentive when listening. They don’t forget who is calling or what they’re calling about, so they’re able to relay information almost perfectly.

No, I think they’re excellent.

Advice for potential customers?

Not at this time.

Virtual Receptionist for Financial Services Firm

"They work with a number of businesses, but they treat me as if there's only a handful."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

Abby Connect provides virtual receptionist services that work to answer incoming calls and give detailed caller information, while giving the option to direct calls to voicemail.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Owner, Bolden and Associates LLC

With Abby Connect's efficient and professional services, the company saves time and keeps the elevated brand in tact. Their support team is always well-trained and ready to assist when any needs arise.

We are Bolden & Associates. We do insurance and financial consulting. I’m the manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Abby Connect?

I liked the idea of having a brick and mortar building that I can use, and a service to take calls and screen calls. It worked out really well.

They take incoming calls. They screen calls in and they do a great job of telling me who called and why. Their action of taking a call or having a call go to my voicemail is a service I consider very valuable.

That's the part that impressed me. Whoever they bring in, they train them well. There are some times I'm not aware there's been turnover until I show up.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect?

Somebody told me that such a service existed. I looked them up and I've been happy ever since.

How much have you invested with Abby Connect?

Let's say it's into the thousands.

It gave me time. It gave me a bit of a professional presence as well.

How did Abby Connect perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate probably about once a month, or once every two or three months if there is something I need or something to be modified.

They work with a number of businesses, but they treat me as if there's only a handful. The way they treat me means that they're going to treat my customers equally, if not just as good. My customers have even spoken about how nice the receptionists are.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Abby Connect?

The only advice I'll give to other customers is to do business with them.

Overall Score It's a 10 but I'll go with a five.
    Well, I'm on limited supply but I'll stop there.

Receptionist Services for Digital Agency

"The workflow is excellent."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Chosen for their reputation and price, Abby Connect assists in receiving and managing inbound calls. Their tasks also include general customer service, collecting information from callers, and more.

San Diego, California
Leah Nolan
Managing Director, Digital Agency

Abby Connect does a great job in handling all incoming calls, effectively communicating the service offerings and gathering client information. What really helps them stand out is their high level of communication and meticulousness.

I’m the managing director of a digital agency. We serve clients nationwide and provide digital marketing, web development, branding, and advertising services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

We hired them for assistance in managing and routing callers as well as collecting information from them and providing high-level customer service and information regarding our service offerings.

Our main goal was to have them successfully assist in the management of inbound calls to our business.

We chose them based on their reputation, price, and service offerings.

There are between one and five members of their team that assist us.

Our calls are successfully managed on an ongoing basis.

The workflow is excellent.

Their attention to detail and timely communication are most impressive.

None.

Call Monitoring and Customer Support for Utilities Company

"They help my company solve problems with customers."

2012 - Ongoing

Mountain View, California
IT Manager, Utilities Company

Why does your company use Business Process Outsourcing services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

We use them to have stronger security.

What is the volume of inbound calls your company was handling per day?

80%.

What were your company’s goals for the partnership with this service provider?

The security is stronger and it´s a useful tool to solve problems with customers.

What does this service provider provide for you on a normal basis?

They provide call monitoring services.

How did you find and select this service provider?

We were referred to them through advisors.

How much time and money do you estimate that this service provider saves you each month?

$5000 per month.

Based on your experience, what takeaways can you share about working with this service provider?

They always help my company to solve problems with customers

What do you think are the strengths of this service provider?

Their strength is the strong monitoring they provide.

Answering Services for Manufacturing Service

"At least several days worth of time and thousands in gained revenue"

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Milpitas, California
IT Director, Manufacturing Service

Why does your firm need inbound services? Did you previously handle these needs in-house?

Our needs are constant - the calls remain at a certain level regardless of quarter.

How many inbound calls did your company handle every day? How much time did your employees spend on the phone every day?

We typically take over 300 calls on an average day.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

To reduce overall bottlenecks, which can result in lost calls and lost customers.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

Ability to intercept and assist customers who would rather not wait on hold and provides us with potential leads as well.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

We pay annually and are rewarded with a fair discount. We pay auto bill with credit card.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

Former manager had connections with the service which allowed us to use and try prior to commitment.

How would you assess the service provider for answering calls, customer service, and communication?

They are very fast to respond and have saved us numerous dropped calls. Customer service is professional.

How much time, in hours, does this service provider save you each month?

At least several days worth of time and thousands in gained revenue.

What takeaways and measures of success can you share about working with this service provider?

I highly recommend the service, especially for those with high volumes of calls and lack of humans to respond.

What are the service provider's strengths?

Professional and no stress support. Ability to handle all types of calls.

How can the service provider improve?

No improvements needed. We are very content.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

Over 2 years, and it's ongoing.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

I prefer not to answer.

Virtual Receptionist and Answering for Business Services Company

"They always answer the call live."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Covington, Louisiana
Customer Service Manager, Business Service

We get a large amount of calls from customers and it's hard to keep up with them on our own. An answering service allows us to receive messages and get back to our customers in a more timely fashion. We used to handle it in-house but it wasn't very effective and many calls did not come through as they should have.

60%.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

We heard great things about their services. Our goal was to partner with a company that can help us be more responsive to our customers calls so that customers will have a better experience with us.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

AbbyConnect provides a live virtual receptionist, fast answering, a bilingual receptionist, and returns calls.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

We are currently billed $819 a month. We are relatively new and are hoping for a yearly billing plan if all continues to go well.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

AbbyConnect was personally recommended to our company, then we did some online research.

They are very responsive. They always answer the call live. We have seen an increase in customers because their services made us much more responsive to phone calls. The quality is great.

How much time, in hours, does this service provider save you each month?

100.

How much money does this service provider save you each month?

$1,500.

I think that it is a great option. Not having to pay a receptionist to be at work all the time is great, and the amount of calls they are able to handle wouldn't be able to be accomplished by a single receptionist. They offer a free trial so you can see if it fits well for your company. It's been very helpful in saving both time and money for our company.

What are the service provider's strengths?

I think that the strengths of the company is being able to handle a large amount of calls quickly and live every time.

How can the service provider improve?

I think that they can get to know more about the companies that are using their services so they can answer customers' questions a little more thoroughly during the initial call.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

May 2017 - Ongoing.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

$10,000 to $49,999.