Impress Callers, Save Time and Grow Your Business!

GOLD VERIFIED

Abby Connect has provided top-rated virtual receptionist and answering services since 2005. With a proprietary training program and a focus on cultivating productive and rewarding relationships between businesses and customers, Abby Connect has created a niche for itself in the domain of elite reception services.

Abby is well-known for flexible call handling, and small dedicated reception teams that answer for businesses in law, accounting, real estate, home services, and more.

Plans begin at $279/month after a no-obligation 14-day free trial. Partnering with Abby Connect allows you to grow your business and never miss a call again!

2005
Las Vegas, NV
  • 6170 North Durango Dr, Suite 200
    Las Vegas, NV 89149

Small, Medium and Large Law Firms Accounting and Bookkeeping Firms Consulting Agencies Marketing and PR Agencies Home Services Insurance Brokers Real Estate and Property Management

Virtual Receptionist for Injury Law Office

"We've received no complaints from any of our customers about the virtual receptionist service."

Aug. 2007 - Ongoing

Abby Connect answers calls night and day, directing and accommodating client queries - taking the place of a physical receptionist. The e-mail voicemails being particularly conducive to operational support.

Al Lasso
Partner, Lasso Injury Law

The service has come with no complaints and great results. Abby Connect has elevated customer service, saving time and money to create a smooth, fully functioning extension of business processes - managing proactively through weekly quality assurance communication.

We are Lasso Injury Law, an attorney's office, and I'm the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

We get calls night and day. We get calls a lot of the time when I don't have a physical receptionist to answer the calls and so we figured a virtual receptionist service would be a perfect fit.

How easy was the integration?

Integration was extremely easy.

Did you have to train them on your specific business?

Yes. I would give them a little script and tell them specifically how to communicate with incoming callers - things of that nature. Very, very easy.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

I was in the building for which Abby connect was working out of.

About $1,800, annually.

We’ve used them for about 10 years and were there one of their first clients right when they started. We use their services to this day.

How much time and money do you estimate this service saves you?

A whole lot. A lot of it has to do with having a physical person there answering or I'd have to be answering the phones after hours. The virtual receptionist service obviously saves a lot of money.

To me, no complaints is the best compliment you can get, and we've received no complaints from any of our customers about the virtual receptionist service.

Do you feel the service has heightened the customer service of your business?

It’s helped it. Absolutely.

Were there any additional features you found impressive or didn’t expect before using Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

Yes, the e-mail voicemails. I thought you'd have to call-in and listen to the voicemails, but they actually e-mail the voicemails to me. It’s great and I can get them all the time.

None I can think of off the top of my head.

Have you ever had to interact with their support team for any technical issues?

Every now and then the Internet goes down and the power goes out. There's not much you can do about that. It's rare, but within 3 hours they're back up and running.

How often do you contact their management for quality assurance or for other purposes?

Weekly. They ask how everything’s going, is there anything we can do to improve, is everything good - that kind of thing.

Advice for potential customers?

I think it's very economical and also a great service. When you save money and have good service there's nothing better, for sure.

I have previously and I will continue to do so .

Virtual Receptionist for Realtor

"I hear nothing but positive and good feedback about Abby Connect...it's amazing how they deal with customers."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Abby Connect was tasked to direct calls, take messages, and send voicemails to email, for the purpose of convenience and heightened customer service - mediating communication for incoming client calls.

Operations Manager, Affirm Hartman Realty

Integration into business operations was seamless and Abby Connect’s strong focus on professionalism improves client accommodation and direction, through even the most critical incoming calls. Client processes are smooth and courteous, going beyond normal expectations of answering services.

We are a real estate company - we also do property management.

I am an Operations Manager there.

To find a convenient answering services solution for our company.

Abby Connect answer the phones very courteously and professionally. They find out who's calling and why, then they'll either direct the call to myself or the owner of the company and we take it from there. If we're not there, they automatically do a voicemail and send it to our email within minutes. There is no delay with them at all. Everything is immediate.

Did you have to train them on your specific business?

They sat down with us in the beginning and we filled out a form of what we would like Abby Connect to do or questions our clients would like to ask. Then they asked us some questions to make sure we were all on the same page. It was very simple, very painless.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

Our owner found them, I wasn't involved in that part of it. I don't know how much research she did or how many places she went. She liked the idea of the offices being connected with Abby Connect.

I don't know - that's something that the owner handles.

I believe we started March 2016 and we still currently use their services.

How much time and money do you estimate this service saves you?

You're talking about probably hiring somebody else, just to do what they do. It saves us a lot of money in payroll.

What I hear most from my customers is how professional and courteous Abby Connect are. They have to put them on hold for a little while, always apologizing for that and being very friendly. I've never heard anything bad through my customers about the people that answer the phones here.

Do you feel the service has heightened the customer service of your business?

It's helped it. Absolutely.

Customer service nowadays is pretty hard to find. It seems like a thing of the past and that's what impresses me the most about Abby Connect - how focused they are on customer service. My office is right outside of where they sit, so I hear them talking to customers a lot and their professionalism is extraordinary.

We love it. I've become familiar with a lot of the people that work in this building and I hear nothing but positive and good feedback about Abby Connect from them. I can listen to the receptionists too if I have my door open, it's amazing how they deal with customers. I've heard customers almost screaming over the phone because they have a problem. The Abby Connect receptionists here get them calmed down and their questions answered. I noticed it's a “thank you” and a “you're welcome” at the end, which is a great way to end a bad phone call. If you can accomplish that goal every time you get a bad call you're doing good. A lot of people get mad if they don't know the solution, but at least the customer can be directed to whoever can solve their problems - Abby Connect are awesome.

None that I can think of. I think they do a fantastic job.

Have you ever had to interact with their support team for any technical issues?

We had a couple of Internet issues that were fixed pretty much immediately.

I see the owner almost every day. We converse and everything I've ever asked for has been accomplished.

Advice for potential customers?

Yeah, use them. That's all I can say. You can say anything you want, but actually using them is going to prove to you whether it's worth it or not. The only thing that I would tell somebody is to give Abby Connect a chance. You'll find you'll be as happy as we are; everybody else in this building using them are just as ecstatic.

If my boss isn't getting her money's worth, she makes the change, she hasn't made a change yet, so I'm thinking it's good.

Virtual Receptionist for Litigation Attorney & ADR

"It’s very pleasant to use their services as opposed to having a full-time employee."

Oct. 2010 - Ongoing

Abby Connect is the preferred office space/receptionist services provider. They offer the whole package including access to conference rooms, copiers, mail drop-off and pick-up, and more.

Nevada
Owner, Civil Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Office

Abby Connect delivers a professional service that has received no negative comments from clients so far. Their automatic email function for calls that come in after hours is especially appreciated. They’re highly recommended for companies with a low volume of calls.

I’m a licensed attorney, but I’ve been semi-retired and haven’t practiced as an attorney for a couple of years now. I provide ADR [alternative dispute resolution] services which includes services as a mediator, arbitrator, and in some cases, a short trial judge for the court system.

Abby Connect had another name when I started working with them. They're a family-run business and I’ve always used their office space and reception services.

How easy was the integration?

I never had any complaints. They told me what services I would get and I went with it.

Did you have to train them on your specific business?

I just sent them an email explaining my situation. They're professional and very eager to do things correctly in the way the client desires, and never show any lack of interest. I’ve changed my situation from time to time and I would email them to let them know what I’m trying to accomplish.

When I stopped practicing law, I kind of wound down and told them that I was only going to take calls of a certain type. I eventually reached a point when I was not taking any calls as an attorney but rather as an arbitrator, mediator, or short trial judge. Their response was always to please me and comply. For a layperson that is not familiar with legal terms, it can be tough to tell why a person is calling. I told Abby Connect that if in doubt go ahead and forward the calls to me.

I also made clear that I don’t want any sales calls and they‘ve seemed to be able to handle that one pretty well. I’ve always felt that they do a pretty good job under the circumstances of my unusual situation where I am turning away possible business.

What was the main difference once you hired them from your business before?

It wouldn’t have been cost-effective to hire a secretary or receptionist since I don’t have a high-volume business and I don’t get that many calls. It was enormously more beneficial to me to just have access to a receptionist service both in person and over the phone.

Whenever I have a mediation or an arbitration meeting in my office, they have live people there who greet the person and wait there until we’re ready to start. Overall, their services have been really valuable.

Any other services they provide for you?

I have the whole package with access to all the conference rooms in the building when I need to schedule either a meeting room or a boardroom. My license is held there and I have mail runners, drop-offs, access to the copiers, and the reception services.

It’s very pleasant to use their services as opposed to having a full-time employee. I have had part-time employees over the years, but it’s much better to use Abby Connect.

I’ve had a package deal ever since I started working with them, and I’ve never had to pay more than what that package costs as far as I recall. I currently receive all my services as a result of an arrangement for a fixed flat rate, which I made with the owners because I was their attorney on some rather important matters.

I think they consider me a good client because I don’t tie up a receptionist’s time as much and I probably only get one or two calls a day.

I haven't had any positive or negative feedback from customers and that’s because almost everything I do is court appointed. It’s kind of a mechanical situation where they are going to contact me to handle this particular case as an arbitrator or a mediator because my name came up. I can’t remember any adverse comments about the receptionist or anything like that. I have to assume, unless someone makes a complaint to me, that it’s being taken care of in a professional way.

There’s an automatic email sent when there’s a call after hours, which is helpful. It was an addition that they included at some point because I didn’t have that when I first started.

When I call some people, I’m on hold for a long time, but other than that, I don’t have anything that can be improved.

Have you ever had to interact with their support team for any technical issues?

Maybe once or twice a year there’s an issue where they let me know that the phones are down, but the problem has always been fixed quickly. I’ve only contacted the support team only a few times for reasons I can’t remember.

How often do you talk to management?

I send emails to the manager giving instructions for my calls as needed.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

I can speak to other businesses like mine that have a small volume of calls—the service is very valuable and they’ve done the job for me quite well. I don’t know how they are for high-volume needs, though.

They are very responsive.
    The price seems reasonable. I started out paying monthly and we worked out an arrangement, so I’ve never had reason to look elsewhere or even compare their cost.
    I would say to at least consider them, but I don’t know who else is out there doing this service.

Virtual Receptionist for Luxury Realty Broker

"They have the latest technology and they utilize it very well."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

Abby Connect acts as a virtual receptionist/call-answering service for a real estate brokerage firm. They augment its current staff while also providing an office space to carry out operations.

Owner, Luxury Realty Firm

By using Abby Connect’s services, phone line coverage is extended to 10:00 p.m., allowing clients to reach a live person instead of voicemail, which later converts into more sales opportunities. They’ve increased overall productivity while remaining professional and organized at all times.

We’re a luxury boutique real estate brokerage. We sell homes in Las Vegas, Nevada and in the rest of state, including luxury properties throughout those areas. I have 5 employees.

We wanted professional support for the calls that come in. Our calls come in 24/7 and Abby Connect allows us to get longer coverage rather than having a full-time person that works from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. We have coverage 7 days a week until 10:00 p.m. and our clients get a live person versus voice mail or a recording.

How easy was the integration?

They’re very professional and organized and they did a great job of getting us up and running on the service very fast. There has been no down time nor missed calls. Abby Connect helps cut my employee count down so I don’t have to hire as many people.

Did you have to train them on your specific business?

Yes. They were very good with training and took direction very well. They do a good job of supporting me either in person, over the phone, and through emails.

What was the main difference once you hired them compared to your business before?

It lowered my cost for staff and allowed me to be more effective because there was a live person to answer the phone after hours. I also saw overall increased productivity.

Any other services they provide for you?

There are different companies under the ownership of Abby Connect, and I have an office space in their building. They pretty much run my operation there, including the organization of the calls, mail, handling people coming in, etc. It’s like having virtual staff in person — they do it all for me.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

They seemed to be the best of what I needed to represent, based on their professionalism and comparing them to the other interviews I conducted with other companies. They’re affluent and educated people.

They have a staff that rotates and I have a directory of all the people’s names. If I have a client that spoke with a certain person, I ask about their performance. Clients think I have full-time staff working 24/7. It’s very effective and gives me a level of service that works for my company.

We spend an average of $6,000 a year. I’ve invested $36,000 with them over the span of 6 years. Before hiring them, I would go through a part-time person in 6 months, spending up to $6,000. Abby Connect is well worth it and much more effective in covering more hours.

I hear from clients that when they call other real estate brokerages, they get voicemail and nobody calls them back. They call our company and someone positive and cooperative always picks up and helps them with their needs.

They have the latest technology and they utilize it very well. If you get a voicemail, it’s converted to an email or streaming voicemail. Everything comes to me and I don’t have to search for information.

No; they’ve done a phenomenal job for me.

Have you ever had to interact with their support team for any technical issues?

The phone lines have gone down maybe twice in 6 years, but that was the phone provider’s issue. When they went down, they notified every client. As soon as it was resolved, Abby Connect got us up and running again.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

Reach out to them and take the time to compare potential vendors. Abby Connect really is the best. I looked at others, but there were no comparisons. Pricing was competitive, but Abby Connect's service is superior.

Virtual Receptionist for Financial Advisor

"[They] help your business feel seamless, as though Abby Connect and you are one, rather than an outsourced feeling."

Sept. 2015 - Ongoing

Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists acted as a support staff, screening and helping manage inbound calls.

Scott Karl
Financial Advisor, TCFG Wealth

Abby Connect’s help has increased internal efficiency, and their professionalism has garnered positive feedback. They’re straightforward, focused on customer service, and responsive to feedback and process changes. Their helpful tools and quick communication has made the collaboration seamless.

TCFG Wealth is a financial advisory company. I am the lead advisor overseeing clients in multiple states. I’m the only person in my office.

I was formerly with a larger company that had support staff, and when I left and went out as an individual, I didn’t have that support staff any longer. I needed somebody who could handle the inbound calls for my clients.

It was very easy to integrate them as part of my team. They were receptive as to how I wanted the phones answered, what questions I wanted to have asked for screening of calls, and how to connect with me if I wasn’t in my office. They made it very seamless, whether I was in the office or out of the office and whether I was busy or not busy, as far as getting clients taken care of.

It didn’t seem to take too long for them to be familiar with my business. In fact, I actually had a company name change 6-7 months ago, and they were very quick to make that change. It was very seamless for clients. They’re very quick.

My business is fairly straightforward, and I pride myself on making sure that my clients are taken care of and getting the customer service they need. It starts with Abby Connect answering the phone. That was being done very well, and that’s what kept the good service going.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

I rented some office space had Abby Connect start right away. Since time was of the essence, I decided to give it a try, not knowing much about it or even about some other services, for that matter. After a while, there was no need to really look around. They did a fantastic job from the get-go.

I spent between $49 and $249 per month depending on how involved they were.

What is the status of the engagement?

I started working with them in September or October 2015. I’m going to be utilizing this service again as I move my physical office.

It saves me a ton of time. I don’t have to answer my phones. They let me know exactly who’s on the phone and what the purpose is for the call, so I can determine whether or not, at the moment, it’s a call that I need to take, or if I can have a message taken so I can get back to it later. It really helps me to focus on my tasks at hand and prioritize my day.

I don’t know that I’ve gotten new clients because of their service. I have gotten positive feedback from my current clients saying that my receptionist, who they think is actually mine, is very polite and very thorough. I think they’ve figured it out, because there have been different people that have answered the phone at different times, but I think that my clients believed it was somebody in my office who was handling the calls because of the professionalism and the straightforwardness.

One of the tools that I’ve enjoyed has been that, when I’m not in the office and they try to reach me remotely, and I’m also not available there, they will transcribe any message, and that will go to my email. If I’m in a meeting or somewhere where I can’t necessarily talk on the phone, but I can view an email, then I can determine exactly what it was that my client was looking for, and if it is something that is timely. Then I can excuse myself and go take care of it. It’s not invasive at all, and it helps give me the information that I need, even when I’m in an area where I may not be able to get to it right away.

I have been satisfied with everything that I’ve gotten from them. I’m sure that there are some services that would go beyond the phone services that I could use just as a sole proprietor, but I’m not sure they’re looking to venture out into that area.

Have you ever had to interact with their support team for any technical issues?

No. I’ve interacted with the ladies up front a few times, just to fine-tune some of the pre-qualification questions to callers so that I can have more specific information when they do try to connect them. They’ve been very quick to implement that. I haven’t needed any tech support.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

I would recommend looking at some of the higher packages, because the additional services that come with it really do help your business feel seamless, as though Abby Connect and you are one, rather than an outsourced feeling.

I haven’t really looked around.

Virtual Receptionist for Law Firm

"If you’re a small business starting out, Abby Connect is the place to go."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Abby Connect is the preferred partner for phone-answering services. They’re highly competent, competitively priced, and follow script well while answering and filtering calls.

Apryl Lyttle
Owner, The Law Office of Sean D. Lyttle

Abby Connect adds a professional tone to the business, increasing efficiency by sending voicemails directly to email once they’re placed. They’re also proactive in filtering solicitors, saving countless hours per month.

I’m the administrator of The Law Office of Sean D. Lyttle. We’re a husband and wife team.

We wanted to find professional people that wouldn’t cost a lot for answering our calls. We wanted to work from home but have the professional environment to meet clients as needed.

How easy was the integration?

It was very easy. We actually just decided to move into an office space and we’re still keeping Abby Connect instead of hiring a receptionist. We can’t fathom anyone else answering our phones.

Did you have to train them on your specific business?

It wasn’t hard to train them. We gave them a script and they do very well.

Having them answering and filtering our calls has been really helpful. They make sure that no solicitors get through at all and really add a professional tone to our business.

Any other services they provide for you?

They just answer our calls and send voicemails to our email.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

Their price, cleanliness, and professionalism were all things that attracted us. They’ve maintained that professionalism for 3 ½ years.

The employees rotate, so we don’t have one specific receptionist.

We spend between $3,000–$4000 per year with them. They’ve been with us since we started the business.

In the beginning, I had all calls come to me unless I was unavailable. The business line rings to our house, and now I just forward the calls to them.

When I was home, I would get so many solicitors. I know that having Abby Connect is saving me countless hours a month just filtering the calls. Rachel is the manager and is very proactive if she’s not sure that a call is a solicitor. She’ll put the call to voicemail if she’s not sure, and I love that because if the caller doesn’t leave a voicemail, we know it was a solicitor.

A couple of our clients know we don’t have a receptionist on staff because they come to our office at Abby Connect and see different people answering calls for different companies. However, no one has ever complained about the fact that we use virtual receptionists.

I was impressed with the email option. They changed their system and when they did that, it messed up the timestamp, which was problematic for us. It’s important for us to have that timestamp because we deal with court proceedings. They corrected that by having the voicemails go directly to email as soon as they’re left. That gives us the timestamp we need and we can listen to the voicemail from the email, which we love.

I would make it so there are no people in the lobby answering calls. Maybe, if there was just one person in front to guide clients and all the calls were done in the back, that would add to the professionalism.

Have you ever had to interact with their support team for any technical issues?

When our phones were down, we got in touch with them and they were very helpful.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

I’ve referred a lot of people to them, and I feel that they provide really good value. It’s a nice, clean place, and we’ve been really happy there. If you’re a small business starting out, Abby Connect is the place to go.

Overall Score If all calls could be answered in the back, the level of professionalism would be maintained. When people actually come into the office, it is the only place to show we’re an executive office.
    I think that’s because I’ve been grandfathered in. I don’t know what other people are paying.

Virtual Receptionist for Financial Broker

"You feel like you're their only client...I'm very impressed with [Abby Connect]."

Nov. 2012 - Ongoing

Abby Connect was needed to handle client calls in a quick and effective manner, transcribing, forwarding, and directing them for a financial broker - acting as the first line of defense for said clients.

Broker, Securities Company

The service is well-regarded for its value and professionalism in a customer service heavy industry. Callers are pleased with Abby Connect's polite service and surprised when told a third party company is handling their requests. If there were any issues, they were fixed for the broker right away.

We are a financial services company that provides full-service including stocks, bonds, insurance, etc. We have clients that walk in the office or call over the phone.

I am a broker there.

Abby Connect takes care of all our client calls and distributes them to us making sure it’s handled in a quick and polite manner. We have never worked with another company like this.

How easy was the integration?

Abby Connect made it as smooth as possible - I thought it would be harder. We’ve been using them for 5 years.

Did you have to train them on your specific business?

Yes. The training was easy to handle. If I’m there, they transfer the call to me. If I’m not, they transfer to my cell phone. They transfer the call to voicemail if they can’t connect with me on either phone. We need a high level of customer service in our business.

What was the main impact on your business after hiring them, compared to the past?

I worked with my company's resources before getting my own service, so I don’t see a lot of difference. My secretary would handle the calls before, whereas now Abby Connect handles them.

Are there any other services they provide for you?

I have a simple package. They transcribe any phone calls I miss. If I’m not in the office, they forward the calls first before sending them to voicemail. They’re the first line of defense for my clients.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

We found them on the web. Their location and price attracted me to them. I tried them for a year and liked them, so I kept them on.

I’ve spent less than $15,000 per year for their services.

I have clients who tell me the staff handling the calls are polite. They assume it’s my secretary, but I’ve told them it’s a call center that directs the calls to me. They’re always surprised to hear that.

It’s definitely a lot cheaper than hiring someone else.

What did you find most impressive about Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

I just have the basic package. Other companies may take advantage of other features that are available. I try to keep the cost as low as people. I just want them to transfer the calls and not upset the clients.

You feel like you’re their only client. Seeing them in person on the phone with other clients, they are very good at transitioning between calls. You wouldn’t know which company they work for. I’m very impressed with them. All of their employees rotate and are very professional.

No. I like it the way it is.

Have you ever had to interact with their support team for any technical issues?

I haven’t had anything that wasn’t handled correctly.

Have you been in contact with their management?

I see them every day and if there are any problems, I speak to them directly - they’re very nice. They assist in any way to make everything as smooth as possible.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

If you have any complaints, just let them know. Abby Connect will work with you and fix it as quickly as possible. They take care of things right away. If you’re looking for value, Abby Connect have good value in terms of price and location. It’s very convenient in regard to using their website.

Overall Score Everything’s been great.
    I’m pretty sure there’s others that cost less, but they’re good for where they’re at and what they provide.

Virtual Receptionist for Public Relations Company

"Abby Connect is a great opportunity for businesses that are growing and need to have a professional presence."

July 2011 - Ongoing

Abby Connect provides all the tools necessary to work remotely: answering your business phone, forwarding your mail, and booking conference rooms – redefining many small business processes.

Sarah Thornton
President, Sarah Thornton PR

Flexible pay-as-you-go and accommodating service makes Abby Connect stand out in redefining what it means to operate as a sole-proprietor. Abby holds business operators together while enabling them to still work independently. The clients love the receptionists, too.

Sarah Thornton Public Relations is a public relations firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Abby Connect?

I started my business in 2007, and as I began to grow, I needed a more streamlined way to do business. Abby Connect was a great way for me to have a professional look and feel to my business while still allowing me to work from my home office and connect with the consultants that I wanted to work with from their home offices.

Business is changing, particularly in public relations, and I find that people produce the most creative and productive outcomes when they work in environments that they are the most comfortable in. My business model is more working with consultants than employees. Abby Connect allows me to keep everyone together and let them work independently.

It's a virtual office: my business phone number goes through Abby Connect, my official business address is at the Abby Connect office, and they take my mail. It's a great resource for small businesses like mine.

With Abby Connect, I have a business phone number. Most of my clients call my cell phone but I have an official business number that people can call to find out more about my company or make inquiries and I have an official business address.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

My assistant researched options for executive office space because we were growing and needed a professional identity.

They bill me virtually; They auto debit my account when I make my payment every month. I absolutely save more money with them than if I hired an assistant.

They answer the phone and say "Sarah Thornton Public Relations, how can I help you?", and then they help them. I've had several people when they're connected to me say, “Wow, your receptionist is amazing!”. And yes they are and I appreciate that.

How did Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s super easy for me when I want to make any sort of changes. I called the owner of my building, and within a day she had a new mailbox assigned to me and a new after-hours key card and the key to my mailbox.

The benefit to me is that the service doesn't change because it is exactly what I want and need.

Not that would benefit my business.

Advice for potential customers?

Abby Connect is a great opportunity for businesses that are growing and need to have a professional presence but don't necessarily have the need for a full-time office, conference space or meeting rooms. Abby Connect can give you everything you need to present your business and still allow you to work virtually from wherever you want to work. They can take your mail and forward it to you, they can answer your business phone, and they can offer you conference rooms so that you can meet with people. You can use their services when you need them instead of paying for them when you don't.

A great value.
    I do all the time.

Virtual Receptionist for Independent Insurance Agency

"Abby Connect is courteous, friendly, and professional. I haven't had any kind of negative feedback."

Jul. 2010 - Ongoing

Abby Connect provides virtual receptionist and office services for an independent insurance agency, transferring calls and taking messages while servicing other onsite amenities.

Owner, Millenial Insurance Group

Solidifying a long-term relationship through value and professionalism, Abby Connect are crucial to maintaining business operations and high customer service. A lack of faults is evident and it pays for itself, leaving no need to look elsewhere.

We are a commercial and personal line independent insurance agency.

I am the principal.

Starting out as our first insurance enterprise, a new independent agency, we chose Abby Connect for location purposes and for the proximity of our business-range over a certain geographical area.

How easy was the integration?

It was fairly conducive to us. Having access to our clients and having a live person speak with them real-time, the calls transferred to the right partners in our agency including myself. That was the value we felt in using Abby Connect

Features like phone reception during business hours, voicemail, access to conference room offices, mail, our name plate where it identifies our company. For people or clients that are looking for our office, these are features conducive to our operation.

Did you have to train them on your specific business?

It did not take long to train them. I haven't had any type of concerns or complaints from clients having a bad experience connecting after the call was intercepted by Abby Connect. It's what we expected and it works how we expect it to.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists?

We haven’t worked with a service like this in the past. I have colleagues that have used answering services like it and we have received feedback from them about it. This was during our transition from working with insurance companies to becoming an independent agency.

Geographic location was the first and foremost factor in selection - we have a target market within that radius. Comparing them with other similar services it varied with price. The amenities were key to making our decision.

The charge is within our budget. For the services provided we don't feel like we're overpaying for the use of the facility. We get offers from other, similar service providers, but we haven't changed providers these past seven years - it's been working out.

It’s been seven years and ongoing.

The service is certainly helpful for clients, the office location is easily identifiable and they know when we provide our office address, whether it's for any meeting or sending correspondence mail, they know where it is. We feel it has certainly been beneficial. In terms of dollar and cents, you know it pays for itself.

I haven't gotten any kind of response from customers directly related to Abby Connect, other than from our clients who stop by. Abby Connect is courteous, friendly, and professional. I haven't had any kind of negative feedback from any of our clients.

I can't think of any right now.

I've never given much thought to that since it has been meeting my needs thus far. I haven't had any kind of issues with them.

Have you ever had to interact with their support team for any technical issues?

There have only been a few power outages that were quickly resolved - nothing to impact our business.

Two, three, at most four times a year.

Advice for potential customers?

I can't think of anything right now.

Virtual Receptionist for Shuttle Transportation Company

"They sound like they actually work directly for our company."

2015 - Ongoing

In this ongoing collaboration since 2015, Abby Connect provides virtual receptionist services including message taking, emailing, call transferring, lead capturing, and more.

CEO, Gold Eagle Express

Abby Connect's services are high-quality, seamless, and personable. The team of virtual receptionists answers professionally, directly, and are good with the customer base. They respond according to all instructions and their prices are extremely reasonable.

Introduce your business and what you do there

I’m the CEO of Gold Eagle Express, a shuttle transportation company.

We wanted someone who would answer professionally, that was on time, really direct, and good with our customer base. They have been and are all of this for us.

How easy was the integration?

It was pretty seamless. You can contact them and tell them you're not available. You can leave them all kinds of instructions and they'll follow these to the letter. It's wonderful from that point-of-view.

They have a full call center there with several receptionists that are very proficient, taking a call and making sure the calls get transferred. Also, if a call is unanswered, they will take a message, email you, and provide an excellent contact. It's almost like having your own secretary.

How did you come to work with Abby Connect?

We got to them in 2015. Not only did they have good offices, but the service was probably one of the major draws. They have such a professional environment in addition as well. They serve small companies wanting to have a very professional front and they fit the bill for that.

How much have you invested with Abby Connect?

They are extremely reasonable. Honestly, I've had it for so long. When we get billed it's right a part of the corporate invoice. I'm not really sure of the amount, but it's worth it by a long shot.

It’s an ongoing service since 2015.

We get good comments from our customers that say: "Hey, I really like your front office receptionist. She was very personable." That's as much as we can hear from our clients. They feel as though they're handled properly and somebody really cares about them. That is the main aspect. They sound like they actually work directly for our company.

How did Abby Connect’s support team perform?

There are several of them, from four or five receptionists. Many of them have been very instrumental and you get to know them personally. Several of them are answering the phone in a personable way.

What did you find most impressive about Abby Connect?

All of the services are a composite product. Basically everything, from the way they answer the phone, to the fact that you can contact them and let them know that you're not available during certain hours. You can mention to them how you would like them to answer the phone for this period of time. It's just very personable in terms of the ability to work with them.

Are there any areas Abby Connect could improve?

For the money and the service you get, I mean it's absolutely great. I don't know what they could do to improve and I consider that I have some pretty good judgment on it. I don't know what else they could do for the amount of money, and the quality that they deliver.

Excellent. 6 Plus. They’re great!
    Very likely.