Custom Cross Platform Mobile App Development

AB Mobile Apps is an internationally recognized app development firm. That helps businesses and individuals with custom mobile applications. Internal applications that help streamline operations and sync with current systems. Management of the application system to reduce the strain on IT departments

• Cross platform mobile app implementation
  • App Discovery
  • App Store optimization
  • Application ROI
  • Application Debugging
  • Custom creative solutions
  • Mobile app market research
  • UI/UX design
  • Custom wireframes

AB Mobile Apps specializes in custom mobile application development for businesses, contact them to get started on your next app development project. As AB Mobile Apps strives remove the headache out of app development and simplify your project with answers.

Kalamazoo, MI
  • 251 North Rose Street Suite 200
    Kalamazoo, MI 49007
  • 1100 DEXTER AVE N SUITE 100
    SEATTLE, WA 98109
  • 5250 Lover Lane suite 120
    Portage, MI 49006

Flowchart by Hapman

Let the flowchart by hapman app make your life easier and simpler. By simply using the flowchart by hapman app you can condense the amount of time it takes you to complete your work and increase productivity. Need help deciding or finding a manufacturer for an individual product? The Flowchart by Hapman app allows you to look at the manufacturers of each product. This can help quickly speed the information collection process

for your company.

Simply use the contact us section of the flowchart by hapman app to get an answer to any of your questions.

Our professionals can even answer any questions you might about those manufacturers or the Flowchart by hapman app.

Get the App Flowchart by Hapman Today!

Teacher App and Grade Book

Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd is a valuable educational tool that will enhance collaboration between teachers, parents, students, and schools.Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd offers individual user interfaces for teachers, parents, and students.

The registration system which

is easy to use allows a teacher to easily add a student and parent information so that a parent is verified by the teacher to keep all information confidential.

Group Codes allows for school districts to register with the need of purchasing anything for students or parents. Contact us today to get a Group Code for your school district and start going mobile with Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformED.

Parents and Students are required to purchase an account for $1.99 or have a group code. A 14 day free trial is included. Once an account is created you can access your information from any device and all information is backed up.

Download Teacher App & Grade Book for FREE today and get started with the next level of communication!

Trucker App and GPS

The Trucker App & GPS for Truckers comes with a Mileage Calculator to tell you your MPG, Total Cost for Gas, Price Per Mile for Gas, and total Miles Traveled. Made specifically for truckers, the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will let you see Travel Centers, Rest Areas, Weigh Stations with just a push of a button, pick one, pick two or pick all three. The Trucker App & GPS is designed to let all three show on the

map at the same time. No Matter where you want to go the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is what you need to get you there!

Free to Download and only 8.99 a month for the hands on directions you have been waiting for. The Trucker App & GPS is made to make your life easier, with not only directions but mileage information! Not sure if this is the App you want, try the FREE 7 Day trial, you will love it and if you don’t you have nothing to lose! GEOLocation makes it so you can start from anywhere even if you don’t know where you are! Get started with our Trucker GPS system and you'll love how easy it works as you keep your friends up to date on your location. Try Trucker App & GPS for Tuckers today, to make your life easier! Continually updated mapping systems are the key to getting you where you need to be and the Trucker App & GPS has it and more!

Recipes by Ingredients

Recipes by Ingredients allows for searching based upon ingredients, allergies, calories, servings, time to cook, and meal type! Get the number #1 new Recipe App today, check out any recipe free and try our new meal tracker!  Recipes by Ingredients is a FREE mobile app download with no login required to find a recipe and NO ADS! Choose the most powerful recipe app

search engine today with Recipes by Ingredients! With over 175,000 free recipes and growing, Recipes by Ingredients is one of the largest and best free recipe apps.

Recipe App Features: Recipe search by ingredients, Keyword search, Multiple ingredient Search Capabilities, Allergy conscious search, Meal type search, Condense search by calories and serving, Add your own recipes, Cook book to store recipes, Cloud back-up and syncing, Search Vegan and Vegetarian Recipes using the keyword search

Ask a Lawyer

Do you have a Legal Question? Or are you looking for a legal help?

Ask a Lawyer is FREE!

Need help figuring out what to do for legal help?

Ask a Lawyer Any Legal question today!

Don’t pay expensive legal fees to get a answer to a simple question, ask us today.

Do you need help? Confused about the legal process, what to do next, what are your rights, who to use,

what you can or cannot say?

Ask A Lawyer wants to put your mind at ease and relieve the stress of not knowing what to do. Giving you the comfort to know you are making the right decision.

Courts, laws, and the legal areas is a complicated field and can be a confusing process. We're here to help, ask any question from how to get start to what you should be doing. You can even get a lawyer right away to get started on your case.

With our professional attorneys you can ask any legal questions and get an instant response straight to your email.

The primary purpose of this app is to allow people to get legal help, possible representation, and find out answers to any general questions they may have from our lawyers for FREE!

When you’re ready feel free to take advantage of our Instant Representation Feature in order to get a lawyer started on your case today.

If you have any questions about this app or our services feel free to view our website at

www.willislawyers.com or call us at (888) 483-4390

Consumer Goods Company Mobile Application Development

"They finished quickly with no bugs, and we got exactly what we wanted without having to compromise."

Mar. - Nov. 2013

AB Mobile Apps developed an iOS and Android app to engage consumers and gather consumer data for a packaged goods company. Their work included wireframe, design, the backend database, and some analytics.

Seattle Metro Area
Employee, Consumer Packaged Goods Company

AB Mobile took control and made the project happen, applying their subject area expertise to deliver under their own deadline. Communication was their strongest attribute; they took the time to explain their work even when it was complicated.

We are a consumer packaged goods company with a unique focus on customer engagement. We wanted to reach customers in a way that is appealing to them and increase sales.

With more people interacting on their smartphones, we wanted to tap into the mobile market. Before, we used promotional activities, but our personnel were gathering less accurate data. We needed a mobile app to help us gather more consumer data and help shape marketing tactics. Our goal was to gain better customer information with more fluid interactions.

Initially, we were going to do it internally, but it quickly overwhelmed our staff. We found AB Mobile Apps after an internal recommendation. They scoped out the project with us then did market research and testing for design with a user interaction study to streamline the application.

After they completed the wireframes, they sent us several designs to discuss internally. The designs came from the data they had gathered. We made a few minor tweaks, but the designs were really strong.

AB Mobile Apps subsequently built the Android version of the application. They allowed us to test it and make revisions. After approving the Android version, they finished the iOS version.

We had an internal database using IBM software, but our internal department had a hard time getting any of the information out of the program. AB built a Web backend working with our internal team. This allowed us to upload and export the data we needed. The key criteria for us were ease of access to the information on the go and being able to export that information as needed. We needed the app to work on many devices and standardize how we were going to implement it across various areas.

The main criteria for selecting AB Mobile Apps were capabilities, knowledge, lead time, and cost. We talked to several companies but found it hard to locate a company that had the knowledge and capability, responsiveness and ability to solve our implementation problem.

The project was a large hassle for my company. After the internal recommendation, we reached out to AB and received a call the same day. The next day, we had a two-hour-long meeting, and they gave some pretty good action steps. The main thing that set them apart was that they took control and helped us complete the project on time without bugs. They also provided clear action steps along the way. I really enjoyed working with them.

We envisioned it as a simple app and thought we just needed a developer. After working with AB Mobile Apps, we had a better idea of what we could do, and the application expanded. They eventually took control of the whole process to the point that we had them build the Web backend for our analytics system as well. They eventually did the wireframe, design, development, backend creation, and some of the analytics.

The project cost more than $100,000 and was completed in November of 2013.

We saw a big increase in usage, customers loved using it, and employees liked how easy it was to give them feedback for backend changes. From our standpoint, the backend was nice because it provided a descriptive visual and allowed us to make changes easily. It was the right decision for us.

AB Mobile Apps predicted that it would take eight months to a year to complete, but it only took seven months. They were very responsive with communication and flexible during the project. The project did go past the initial budget because we added many features outside the original agreement. AB is doing more work for us now, and they handed everything to our internal department that has been completed.

We had great communication, and AB had a greater level of knowledge about how to accomplish what we were looking to do. The research they did provided us with an app that was very user intuitive. They finished quickly with no bugs, and we got exactly what we wanted without having to compromise.

I wish we had a greater understanding of mobile software before starting the project. We learned a lot but from an outsider it is confusing. They did a great job explaining everything, but sometimes you just do not get why something may not work on some devices. In the future, we need to make sure we have a clearer idea of what devices we want our app to work on. They did a great job, but some meetings were wasted when they had to explain to us why something may not work on certain devices.

Couples Therapy Mobile Application Development

"Their ability to describe the process in my terms was wonderful. They are great human beings and can work with anybody."

Dec. 2013 - Feb. 2014

AB Mobile Apps designed and developed an iOS and Android app to provide couples counseling services. They also consulted on the ins and outs of the app world and held focus groups to test viability.

Detroit Metro Area
Founder, Couples Counselling Mobile App

AB’s efforts led to a half-page article in the New York Times, 30,000 downloads in five weeks, and literary agents asking for book proposals. AB Mobile had a strong understanding of how to finance apps, and they described development in understandable terms.

Please describe your organization and your role and responsibilities.

I am a psychotherapist who created a couples app to help couples learn how to communicate effectively with one another and deal with their problems. I wanted the app to be as easy to access as possible. I have users from all around the world.

What was your goal for working with AB Mobile Apps?

I needed them to build me my app. AB Mobile Apps helped teach me about the app world and the interaction between the phone and the user. That was a huge concept that they helped me develop and understand. They stretched me incredibly, and they're just brilliant.

AB Mobile Apps did everything from app development to training and support. I was new to the app world. AB Mobile Apps created focus groups to test the app out before presenting it to the public. They took the app apart and had other people take it apart. They came back to me to tell me which content should be adjusted. It was a lot of work, but it was brilliant.

What was your process for selecting AB Mobile Apps with which to work?

First, I approached someone who developed apps on the side, but after a year and a half, he didn’t follow through. I decided to educate myself about apps, I read about some of the top app companies. I decided to email them, pitching my app. AB Mobile Apps got back to me right away and said that my idea was brand new to the app world, and they wanted to work with me. Once I started working with AB Mobile Apps, they told me it was a 90-day turnaround time from start to finish to complete the app. Sure enough, exactly 90 days later, we got the app out. It was an amazing process.

AB Mobile Apps worked night and day. It was an intense, three-month process of working constantly, especially until the last phase. When we launched, we were hit with 940 questions within two hours, and then the system shut down. They were on it for 48 hours straight, and this was after all the prelaunch testing that they did. It was intensive work. I sent them 25 pages of text that they turned into the wireframes and sent those back to me.

It's hard to give you a number on how many hours. It was extensive work.

When was the work completed?

The project was completed in early February of 2014, but we launched February 13, the day before Valentine's Day. We decided to make it free. It's available for iOS and Android.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

The app hit hard, and it hit fast. Within four days of the launch, the New York Times called me and did a half-page article on it. The National Association of Social Workers is launching a major article, and two literary agents are looking at my book proposal that is connected to the app. We probably are close to 30,000 downloads in about five weeks. A good week is 250, and I didn’t ever think we would get to 250 in a week.

AB Mobile Apps has the ability to work with the app creator. I come from the world of psychology, and we are not tech-savvy. I still do my books by hand. I was scared to work with a tech person, and they have the ability to work with me without making me feel stupid. That was priceless.

Their ability to describe the process in my terms was wonderful. They are great human beings and can work with anybody. They can pull the best out of you.

I also liked the way they discussed money. They clearly identified what each phase would cost. AB Mobile suggested bringing in a venture capitalist for our next app and how to maintain our budget.

We were originally going to make the app a subscription, but AB Mobile said that we shouldn’t because it would limit downloads. We could end up with a good subscription that maxes out at 200,000 downloads, or we could make it a free app and hope that the added users would buy other products I make, like the book I wrote.

We decided to make the app free. I think we should have charged for the “Ask the Expert” section of my app that lets users ask me questions directly. It will probably be more clear in a few months, whether we should have sold subscriptions.

Absolutely.