Pennsylvania-based Digital Marketing Agency

1SEO IT & Digital Marketing is a leading IT and online marketing agency in the Philadelphia, PA area providing end-to-end solutions for clientele present in various genres of business. At 1SEO, we offer an assortment of full featured services such as search engine optimization and Internet marketing, as well as social media optimization and pay per click services.

We pride ourselves in being a web solutions advocator, thus valuing the importance of being a complete solutions provider for any successful businesses we entangle with. We also aspire to provide a competitive edge for our clients through proficient services, hence positioning ourselves as a “One Stop Solution,” for our esteemed clientele.

At 1SEO, we believe in diligence. We employ a wide range of individuals with technical expertise who provide dynamic and custom-made solutions to meet all kinds of customer requirements. Our adept professional team includes competent—as well as veteran—designers and developers, all of whom weave efficient and cost effective solutions for an array of web services. These services include search engine optimization tailor-made for our clients all over the globe, along with pay per click and social media optimization.

Bristol, PA
  • 1SEO IT & Digital Marketing
    1414 Radcliffe Street Suite 100
    Bristol, PA 19007
    215.792.2243

Best Western, Spike's, Newtown Party Rental, Marvel Optics, BELFOR, AWMA, Northhampton Valley Country Club, Solar Sphere, Direct Depot, 800 Gambler, Peruzzi, Carlton Pools

SEO & and Web Redesign for Home Maintenance Provider

"I feel like our website is taking a big leap into a positive light."

Sep. 2017 - Oct. 2017

1SEO revamped a website to increase its user-friendliness and make it mobile responsive. They were also tasked with SEO, content creation, and improving organic reach through social media.

Allentown, PA
Morgan Laney
Marketing Manager, Curtis Total Service

The new website is a lot easier to use, has a great design, and is much faster than it was before. Their team was responsive and quick to tackle issues while patiently answering questions. They’re up to date with the latest tech but should work on keeping everyone on the team on the same page.

I’m the marketing manager for Curtis Total Service, a plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical, and remodeling company that has been serving the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas since 1988.

For what projects/services did your company hire 1SEO Digital Agency?

We hired them for web design and development.

Our goals were to recreate and improve our current site in order to make it more user-friendly, mobile responsive, increase our SEO [search engine optimization], and to boost our organic reach.

We were referred to 1SEO by a friend of the company. Once we met with them and had a good conversation, we decided that they would be the ones to help us achieve our goals in the time frame we wanted.

Once we gave 1SEO the green light to get started, we had a series of meetings to talk about what we wanted to keep, change, and improve. We had a huge onboarding gathering to meet all of the team members assigned to our campaign. From there, the project went through stages of approval for the overall look of the site and the design of its interior pages.

Once everyone was good with the look and feel, we built out the pages. I worked closely with their SEO Strategist in this process and she was fantastic and quick to respond. We were up and running by the launch date that we had planned.

We were assigned a project manager but I also worked closely with the director of social media and with a social media and content editor who handled all our blog/press release content. They’re all very patient and answer all my questions quickly and efficiently.

It's still a little early to see month to month results but I can say from a mobile standpoint that our site is much faster and user-friendly. We are very pleased with the overall look and feel of the site and it was a very smooth process.

I'm in constant contact with the project manager; she is always available via email and returns my calls fairly quickly. So far, I have no complaints. I’m anxious to see how our SEO keywords improve over the next few months and look forward to constant improvement.

Compared to what we were dealing with before 1SEO, their quick responses and action towards any little hiccup is greatly appreciated. They take the time to explain silly questions and I feel like our website is taking a big leap into a positive light. They understand that online world is constantly changing and that they need to improve and keep it fresh.

The only thing that I noticed during the building process was that when we filled out the new customer form, it seemed like not everyone had a copy because I would find myself answering or giving the same information that was on the form to each person.

Website Re-Design and SEO for Art Studio

"Every penny you spend with them is definitely worth it."

2013 - Ongoing

1SEO redesigned our website, making it faster and easy to navigate for our customers and internal use. They helped ensure the appropriate audiences are being reached and provided feedback and guidance on keywords.

New Jersey
Amelia Courtney
Partner, Pretty in Paint

In addition to improving the speed and usability of the website, they went over and above their contracted work. They helped our other vendors integrate our POS system, provided additional guidance and helpful user metrics that helped to target and analyze audiences.

I'm one of the cofounders and owners of Pretty in Paint Parties, a franchise mobile paint party company in Pennington, New Jersey. I have one other business partner, and we started the company about 5 years ago and started to franchise it over a year ago. We have independent contractors that work for us and approximately eight franchises thus far.

What challenge were you trying to address with 1SEO Digital Agency?

Our ultimate strategy was to make sure we had clean, fresh website. Our second goal was to make sure we were targeting all the right people in the right cities and states. We needed to make sure that we were being noticed and on the front page of search engines.

Additionally, we found that we needed help putting together a POS system, which proved to be more challenging than we ever anticipated.

1SEO redesigned our website, making it easy to use and navigate, up-to-date, and clean. We're constantly adding things to our gallery, so they designed it in a way that we can easily add to it as needed.

After building the website, 1SEO stepped in to help integrate the POS system provided through other vendors. This wasn't in their contract, but they went out of their way to help.

They also consulted us a bit on a keyword list and always asked if we could think of anything that needed to be added. We helped with some of the content on our pages, but they would add more keywords where they thought important.

We've worked with Tony and Dan mostly. They've been absolutely incredible. Like I said, our POS system wasn't even a project of theirs but they helped anyway. I don't know what we do without them right now, because this has been a huge project and they've been crazy good at keeping me sane and trying to finish this big piece.

How did you come to work with 1SEO Digital Agency?

We know the owner and CEO, Lance Bachmann, and we knew what a great job he does. They have a great marketing strategy for themselves—they're all over the place. We knew that if they were that good at marketing themselves, they would definitely be good at marketing us.

We have invested $2,500 per month.

We've been working with them for four to five years.

1SEO got us off the ground and running faster than we even knew we could go. We had people calling us from all over the country, they had our name on the front page so fast that we couldn't even handle all the calls. It was amazing.

They've been going above and beyond, working side by side with our POS coordinator, Lightspeed and another third party, to make our POS system work.

They've also been able to help track where our leads are coming from, providing thorough metrics every month that include details of the locations and demographics of phone calls. It's amazing what they can do. We can analyze how well the person answering the calls is doing, seeing how many calls she's missed or listen to the recordings if necessary. It also helps us look into the reasons we may be getting calls from certain locations and determine what's working to reach those areas. All of those statistics are very important.

How did 1SEO Digital Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They're are on task all the time, especially our point people Dan and Tony. They respond immediately or call back immediately if they miss a call from us. They fix glitches on the site by the end of the day and answer questions even if it doesn't directly relate to the work they do. They're good at holding my hand in that way compared to other vendors.

Their responsiveness and willingness to take complete responsibility for anything is incredible. They truly care about their clients. Since I don't understand the digital world very well, they've been great about explaining details in layman's terms and making me feel comfortable to ask questions. It's been like having a friend and another partner.

I cant think of any. I've been to their office before and the entire staff is like one big family. They make you feel like you're apart of it.

Overall Score They offer things I didn't even know were possible. I don't know if you can do any better.
    They always deliver when they say they're going to.
    Every penny you spend with them is definitely worth it. What they can do for you is invaluable.
    I refer them to everybody I come across, especially those starting a new business. It's one of our main selling points for our franchisees.

Web Design and SEO for Utilities Company

“They're very attentive. If I have an issue, it gets handled.”

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

1SEO redesigned the website, also providing SEO and pay-per-click support.

Pennsylvania
Office Manager, B&B Mechanical Services

The redesign and SEO have increased customers calls and business overall. 1SEO managed the project smoothly, understanding and meeting client needs.

We are an HVAC company called B&B Mechanical Services.

What challenge were you trying to address with 1SEO Digital Agency?

We needed our website updated. The owner's son had previously done it himself. The last update had been probably seven years before. We wanted something fresh and new. I wanted to have a “warm and fuzzy” feeling when I looked at our site, and for people to like it when they visited.

1SEO updated our website. We sat down for an initial discussion and had a lot of back and forth. They sent us mockups until we found one we liked. I wanted the site to revolve the photos so that you weren’t looking at the same thing the whole time you were on it. We wanted individual pages for each service, like for heating and for air conditioning. They were really able to understand and represent our brand with the site update.

Once we updated the site, they helped us with pay-per-click and SEO. We have also used their tech support. For example, they helped us turn a Mac into a server so that another computer could use the files on it.

I usually communicate with our client relations manager.

How did you come to work with 1SEO Digital Agency?

They had come in a couple of years before I started working here. The owner knew them and, once the owner’s son left, we called them to see what they would say. We called one other place but we really liked them.

We spend $1,250 per month.

We’ve been working with them since November 2016.

All I know is that the phones are ringing more. We have a lot of people who get our number off the website. I get an email every time someone clicks on the phone number on the site. I get around 20 of those emails a day. We're so busy right now, it's insane. We had to turn off the pay-per-click.

How did 1SEO Digital Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve had no issues. They provide us with analytics and tracking on a regular basis. We check in monthly. I either call or email them.

I don't think there's one thing. They're very attentive. If I have an issue, it gets handled.

No, I think they do their job well.

SEO for Safety Identification Manufacturer

“I feel that I’m getting work from a motivated team of advisors, which makes my job much easier.”

June 2012 - Ongoing

Initially, 1SEO implemented search engine optimization on a rebranded site that promotes safety identification products. They continue to assist with social media, content writing, and video production.

Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania
John Krause
Marketing Coordinator / Infographic Designer, LEM Products, Inc.

The site’s online presence continues to increase steadily, thanks to 1SEO’s involvement. They manage the project efficiently, keeping to the timeline and proactively sending regular updates. Their passion and reliability have led to a long-term engagement.

LEM Products, Inc. is a manufacturer of industrial safety identification labels, tags, and signs. I am the marketing and website coordinator as well as the infographic designer.

For what projects/services did your company hire 1SEO Digital Agency?

We hired 1SEO to implement the search engine optimization, which was lacking on our website. It had just been redesigned by a different web designer.

Our goal was to gain a stronger presence on the Internet and social media. We want our customers to be driven to our website when they enter a wide variety of searchable terms that refer to the products we offer.

We contacted several companies we found on the Internet, but all of them gave us sales pitches full of complex jargon. Fortunately, a colleague then referred us to 1SEO, and we set up an introductory meeting with Jolin [Chief Operating Officer, 1SEO Digital Agency], Lance [Founder & President, 1SEO Digital Agency], and their team. Using simple terms that we could understand, they explained their working methods and the tasks required to meet our goals. They put us at ease right away.

After analyzing the redesigned website, 1SEO revealed to us that there was little or no SEO implemented on the site. We then gave 1SEO a lengthy description of our products, our target customers, and the terms that our customers use to describe and search for our products. They took that information and ran analytics on the terms to ascertain which ones would be useful. They worked with us to create content-rich texts for the site containing these words.

Since then, we’ve had a monthly review and made adjustments accordingly. In addition to creating and implementing the texts, they’ve also improved our social media presence by creating monthly posts and press releases to spur interest and create traffic back to the website.

They have a vast team of professionals who handle many different aspects of our project, including content creation, social media, press releases, video production, and so on. Everyone has been professional, courteous, and responsive.

They are a team we have come to trust and rely on, as they are always ready to respond to any question or task. Since we started working with 1SEO, we’ve seen our online presence rise steadily. The process of creating content-rich texts helped us realize the differences between how we refer to our products versus how our customers refer to them. We had to learn a different language, which we also need to continually assess and revise. This has made a difference in our online presence.

How effective was the project management?

I couldn't have asked for a better project manager than Jolin. She responds to my calls immediately, whether she is at her desk or traveling for business. She always has a team member ready to help answer my questions or address my needs. The communication is great. They are proactive and regularly contact me for social media content ideas as well as regular reviews of our SEO. I don't have to call them to ask what's going on—they call me.

Every team member I have worked with seems to enjoy what he or she is doing. I could give any one of them the tiniest bit of information to work with, and they would come back with incredibly professional results. I feel that I’m getting work from a motivated team of advisors, which makes my job much easier.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

I have only had positive experiences with 1SEO. They have never dropped the ball during our 5 years of working together. My only recommendation is to give them a try.

Overall Score They deliver excellent work and friendly people who are trustworthy and reliable.
    I am never waiting for results. They keep to the schedule.
    Their pricing is competitive and fair.
    They make us look good.
    I would instantly refer them.

SEO, Social Media, PPC for Basement Company

“1SEO made sure we stood out from our competitors.”

Oct. 2012 - Ongoing

1SEO overhauled the website to make it more appealing and user-friendly, and make sure it worked optimally. They fixed the PPC and reorganized the site to bring more traffic and more leads.

Philadelphia, PA
Controller, Rightway Waterproofing

1SEO learned the business quickly and delivered a swift turnaround. Their overhaul of the site decreased the bounce rate and increased quality leads who are spending more time on the site. Their expertise and enthusiasm were impressive, and the writers excelled in contributing attractive content.

I am the controller of a basement waterproofing company. We install french drain systems, perform mold remediation, and finish basements. I am responsible for all digital marketing within the company.

For what reason(s) did your company hire 1SEO Digital Agency?

We had an outdated website that was not user-friendly. It was overloaded with text and needed a complete overhaul. We needed a better-organized website and needed to fix the PPC campaign. We were spending tons of money on PPC, and there was not enough traffic organically. The staff at 1SEO recognized the issues right away. They drafted a plan, and we knew they were a great fit for our company. They were energetic, knowledgeable, and up-to-date on the latest trends and changes in digital marketing.

We needed our website to be redone, our traffic to double, and to drive the PPC cost down while increasing leads. We needed a quick turnaround, and the professionals at 1SEO delivered. We initially worked with CJ and her team, but now we work with Ben Bechtel. Everyone at 1SEO is always helpful and their customer service is exceptional. They respond in minutes after an email is sent.

Our company discovered 1SEO via a billboard. After Googling them and reading reviews, we set up a meeting. They put together a great presentation and plan of action. Lance met with us, and we all bonded right away.

After selecting 1SEO, we moved forward with the website redesign. They sent us content to approve and asked us to send pictures. We also went through a keyword list for PPC. They understood our business and the search terms perfectly. They make it easy and painless.

We worked with CJ and her team in the beginning. Ben Bechtel has been our representative for the past few years, and he has been amazing. He goes above and beyond to make sure our website is working optimally. Ben has a talented team of writers and they are always striving for new and appealing content. The company continues to grow and that is a testament to how amazing they really are!

Within a few months, the bounce rate decreased and has continued to decrease every month. We are getting better quality leads and potential customers are spending more time on our website. They created an "Emergency Contact Form" that is crucial to have in our industry. If I ask for something, they make it happen. The monthly reports are very detailed but easy to read. Its great to see where and what our visitors are searching to find us. We tweak things when something isn't working with our monthly calls.

We connected via email on most occasions but spoke on the phone when necessary. We usually meet in-person a few times a year to go over reports.

I was extremely impressed with their knowledge and enthusiasm towards our project. They took us under their wing and fixed our broken website. A website is the face of the company. Potential customers see your site and decide within 5 seconds if you are a good company or great company! 1SEO made sure we really stood out from our competitors.

Not that I can think of. Everything is working great! Ben and his team are fabulous.

Overall Score 1SEO is the way to go
    They are always accommodating and available.
    They are extremely fair.
    I have recommended them to many over the years.

SEO and Social Media Partnership with Digital Agency

"Much of our success over these eight to nine years can be directly attributed to the team at 1SEO."

2009 - Ongoing

1SEO assists in SEM projects, mainly in SEO and social media support for PPC campaigns.

Philadelphia Metro Area
Bill Cormier
Owner, Track Your Advertising

1SEO’s work steadily lands clients on the first page, as well as generates leads and sales from organic traffic. 1SEO is consistent, responsive and highly efficient. They’ve never under-delivered, and they can be relied upon as a partner.

Track Your Advertising is a SEM digital agency for Google in the Philadelphia area. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with 1SEO?

We're mostly an SEM company, so they do all our SEO and social media work.

They're partnering with me on projects. When I’m doing pay-per-click, they do the SEO and social media. They haven’t done other types of work, just those two items.

How did you come to work with 1SEO?

I used to work with the owner back in our Yellow Pages days. I'm a personal associate.

How much have you invested with 1SEO?

I spend about $30,000 with them for the average year.

I've been working with them for eight years. This is ongoing.

We have approximately 12 accounts with them, and they have put all of our accounts on the first page, which is what they're being paid to do. My clients are definitely seeing lead generation and sales from the traffic because their organic traffic is strong.

How did 1SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Our questions and requests are handled promptly and efficiently. We use Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools as well as a phone system to track all our business. We keep an eye on them, and they do a great job.

What did you find most impressive about 1SEO?

Much of our success over these eight to nine years can be directly attributed to the team at 1SEO. Their performance has been excellent, and their work has been perfect.

Are there any areas 1SEO could improve?

Not really. They're prompt at getting back to me. They've done a great job.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with 1SEO?

Clients obviously come up on page one when people put in queries, and as long as they answer their phone, they'll be fine. They'll get the value they'll need from what they're paying us.

Overall Score Great company. Great partner.
    Always reliable.
    They give me a very good price for what they do for me.
    We get SEO reports on a regular basis, and all our clients are always on the move upwards.
    I'd recommend them to anybody.

Digital Strategy for Gambling Awareness Non-Profit

"Their work is impeccable...our traffic has grown in leaps and bounds."

Sept. 2015 - Ongoing

1SEO optimized the website of a non-profit organization. They have helped to write blogs and press releases, oversee social media, and have just begun producing videos.

Trenton, New Jersey
Neva Pryor
Executive Director, Council on Compulsive Gambling of NJ

The rankings for certain keywords have increased from number four or five to number one on Google, and visibility, in general, has improved exponentially. The work shows 1SEO's commitment to understanding the business, and their customer service is equally impressive.

I’m the executive director of the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey. The organization exists to provide awareness of the problem of gambling in the state. It offers support, treatment, and hope to problem gamblers and their families.

What challenge were you trying to address with 1SEO?

We needed to optimize our website, create blogs and press releases, and produce some videos to bring awareness to the community. We had used another firm before, but we weren’t happy with the results.

They did web search optimization to make sure our site showed up first for certain keywords. Our website had crashed and 1SEO was able to fix that. They now maintain the website and help us with Facebook and Twitter. They also write blogs and press releases. Recently, they shot some videos for us.

How did you come to work with 1SEO?

Our IT tech referred them to us.

How much have you invested with 1SEO?

We have spent $500,000 over the course of our relationship.

We started working with them in September 2015, and the work is ongoing.

Their work is impeccable. If there’s something I don’t like, they change it. We’ve never had anything go wrong since I’ve been using them. They’ve increased our visibility by over 100% by moving us from number four or five on Google to number one. Our traffic has grown in leaps and bounds.

How did 1SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They didn’t know anything about problem gambling, but the resource who writes our blogs and press releases comes to our conferences. She has sat in on trainings so that she can have more knowledge about the subject. Even if I had just a penny left to spend, it would be on them. They support us 100% and are looking for ways to increase our visibility. They’re available at all times including weekends. I’ve visited their office before. They’re always friendly and always have a smile.

What did you find most impressive about 1SEO?

Their customer service is great. To me, customer service means they understand what we’re doing. We have a very close relationship, and they even know our staff and their families. They’re there for anything I need and are flexible if there’s something I would like to change. All of our staff loves them.

None.

Overall Score I’ve never had a bad moment with them.
    They’ve met all the deadlines we’ve given them. One thing that’s important to me is that people are on time and keep their word.
    I feel like we’re getting more than our money’s worth.
    Their work is always done on time and it’s always done right.
    I have already recommended them. You can’t go wrong with 1SEO.

SEO & PPC Campaign for Dental Lab

"The personal touch is the way to go for this kind of work."

Mar. 2012 - Ongoing

1SEO Digital Agency coordinates an ongoing SEO/PPC campaign to increase business leads, using a combined approach tailored to common searches. They update this material every 2 months for consistent growth.

Marketing Director, Cornerstone Dental Labs

The revamped website and SEO initiatives regularly attract new customers. 1SEO Digital Agency continues to provide industry expertise while maintaining great responsiveness and timeliness.

Cornerstone Dental Labs serves the Bucks, Montgomery, and Philadelphia areas. Our dental laboratory consistently services all of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. While we are located in the tristate area, we do have many nation-wide clients.

As director of marketing, my responsibility is to establish conceptual and stylistic direction for visual design and orchestrate the production of the work through photography, videography, illustrations, print, and web. With the advancements in online marketing, the management of social media, e-marketing, and web are also priorities to me for creating unlimited interaction with our clients. Updating and designing media, website, blogs, and monthly mailers are some of the key obligations in the position.

What business challenge were you trying to address with 1SEO Digital Agency?

We wanted to develop an SEO and PPC campaign to create new leads for our company. Like all businesses, we would like to generate revenue growth, gain new clients, and improve our current customers’ ability to find us easily on the internet for referrals and also for information and benefits from our lab.

In our industry, everything referral-wise used to be based on word-of-mouth, but we were seeing dentists coming out of school who were more technologically advanced. We wanted to appeal to those doctors and take advantage of our web presence, unlike many other dental labs.

1SEO Digital Agency provided a combination of AdWords campaigns, remarketing ads, and content production that was geared towards common searches. We review our material every month and have a meeting with 1SEO Digital Agency every two months in order to update it and bring in the most leads. I wrote the actual content based on the keywords 1SEO Digital Agency gave us.

How did you come to work with 1SEO Digital Agency?

We have connections to the owner of the company at 1SEO; before we made any decisions, we figured out if this was the right fit for us. We found that companies in our industry were not utilizing this type of service, so we wanted to move fast in order to gain our ground in our industry. Ben Bechtel supports us in every way and has been with us since the beginning. Through our monthly meetings in person as well as constant communication, we were able to develop a plan that works for us and is updated based on our feedback and reports.

I would like to keep the figure confidential.

Our initial conversation with 1SEO Digital Agency was in March 2012. Our website was launched in July. The project is ongoing.

We have been working with 1SEO at my company for over three years now. We wanted to make sure we were in the lead in our industry for SEO. We are lucky to have Ben, our trusted advisor, who is always willing to take a call, text, chat, or email from me, solve our problems, and answer questions. We’ve seen success in our website and SEO, and we regularly get leads from all the work we’ve put into it together. We’re so grateful for our relationship and hope that it brings both of our companies continued success.

How did 1SEO Digital Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

We have worked exclusively with Ben Bechtel, who has been on the ball constantly. Communication-wise, I can email or text him whenever something is wrong or when I need to find an answer. We also chat over Google Hangouts and have an in-person meeting every two months. We also have monthly reports.

The personal communication and relationship we've had over the last five years couldn't be obtained with any other company of 1SEO Digital Agency's size. The personal touch is the way to go for this kind of work. 1SEO Digital Agency has learned our industry based on the information we gave them; they'd never worked with a dental lab before.

Is there anything 1SEO Digital Agency could have improved or done differently?

So far, from what I've seen, there's nothing for 1SEO Digital Agency to improve.

Overall Score They have great skills and friendly customer service. They’re a trusted advisor we can count on.
    They're always on time.
    We have strict budgets, so every year we do struggle with pricing in order to meet our needs, but we’ve never cancelled. 1SEO does help to find what works for the price.
    They’re always on time and always there. Our communication is open, and the relationship is strong.
    Referrals are the best compliment. When we have someone searching for this type of addition to their company, we will likely refer 1SEO.

Lead Generation for Plumbing and Heating Company

"I get stellar service from [1SEO]."

1SEO improved customer leads by increasing SEO, organizing PPC marketing, and providing content creation and management services for social media. They are currently on a monthly retainer.

Eric Slifkin
Owner, Guaranteed Plumbing & Heating, Inc.

The client is seeing a good return on their investment with 1SEO, and has had several leads from social media. They have been extremely satisfied with 1SEO, citing good scheduling, regular project status meetings, responsiveness, and availability.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

I am the owner of Guaranteed Plumbing, a plumbing and heating company.

What challenge were you trying to address with the 1SEO Digital Agency?

I was trying to obtain more customers and create a steady flow of leads coming into the business.

We started by increasing the SEO [search engine optimization] capabilities of my website, which I had never attempted before. That evolved into PPC [pay-per-click] marketing. 1SEO Digital Agency finally ended up doing content creation and management of social media and blogging.

How did you come to work with the 1SEO Digital Agency?

I found them by going to someone else's website, which really intrigued me. So, I scrolled down to the bottom of the landing page and found their name and number. They were local, so I contacted them. I met with the owner of the company [president Lance Bachmann], and we started to do business about five years ago.

How much have you invested with the 1SEO Digital Agency?

We're on an ongoing retainer – less than $10,000 a month.

It's ongoing.

We're always monitoring the leads they bring in and the monthly dollar generation. We always see a good return on the investment. We're not particularly following their work on social media, but we do get people contacting us that say they saw us on Craigslist or Facebook.

How did the 1SEO Digital Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

I'm very satisfied with 1SEO Digital Agency. They have done a great job with scheduling and having meetings to make sure that we are always caught up on where the projects stand.

What did you find most impressive about the 1SEO Digital Agency?

The service is excellent. I get stellar service from my rep, who is always a text away and who always answers me regardless of what time it is. I also have the owner's phone number and can reach out to him as well. One or two times I had a glitch on the website and they were right on it. The service is absolutely great.

They are a very friendly company. In addition, they're very community-oriented. They've had some charity events, which go above and beyond what I think the standard is. I know the president of the company is very involved, and he cares about everything that he's doing. Their hearts and work are in the right place.

Are there any areas the 1SEO Digital Agency could improve?

I have no complaints. I'm very satisfied with what they're producing for what I'm paying them. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Overall Score They’ve taken my company to a place I’ve never been before and are always very up front. The service and value are excellent. The value of what I’m paying for is excellent.
    They were always on time – no problems.
    I feel I’m being treated very fairly.
    This rating is for the reasons I’ve already pointed out.
    I’ve referred them in the past.

Web Development and Marketing for Manufacturing Firm

"They are a business driven to make things better."

2011 - Ongoing

1SEO provided web development, SEO, and PPC services, as well as content writing for blogs, press releases, and the client's site. They continue to provide monthly advertising and occasional project support.

Mark Yudell
CEO, Remy Capillus

1SEO has improved the client's rankings and operated several successful PPC campaigns. They have a unique approach to project management, provide good communication, and are constantly improving and adapting processes.

We’re a manufacturing firm located in the Philadelphia area with offices in India and other countries throughout Asia. I am the Chief Executive Officer.

What challenge were you trying to address with 1SEO Digital Agency?

We were transitioning out of the startup phase and were looking to improve our online visibility to increase sales.

They provided us with web development, SEO [search engine optimization], PPC [pay-per-click], and content writing. The content writing was for blogs, press releases, and the website.

How did you come to work with 1SEO Digital Agency?

I saw an advertisement when we were looking for SEO and marketing companies and knew of the owner. We reached out to a bunch of companies and 1SEO got back to us quickly. At the time, they were very young and small. He showed an interest in growing the business and doing what they had to do in order to make it work, which was appealing.

How much have you invested with 1SEO?

It has changed a lot. We have worked with them for five or six years now. We’re about to do a $25,000 to $30,000 build project with them. The majority of the time we do monthly advertising with them for PPC and SEO. On average, we spend six figures a year with them.

We’re still working with them.

1SEO Digital Agency has been successful in getting us ranked and have operated our PPC campaigns successfully.

How did 1SEO Digital Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Excellent. They have changed their processes a lot, which has helped. They were always good but now they’re excellent. They’ve made huge improvements in consistency and in the management of complex projects, which has resulted in ridiculously good communication. They take a very novel approach to project management.

What did you find most impressive about 1SEO?

They have grown significantly in their capabilities, processes, and workflows. If something doesn’t work, they change it. Every business is great when things go smoothly. It’s what that company does when things go wrong. That’s what separates them from everybody else. They are a business driven to make things better.

Are there any areas 1SEO could improve?

If you’d have asked me a year ago I would say yes, but at this point no. They tweaked things and now they couldn’t get any better.

Overall Score I’ve seen them grow with us, and over five years we’ve never seen any issues or problems that they couldn’t solve.
    They communicate, and any time something comes up that’s out of their control, you know it before the deadline comes up.
    I don’t know how it could be better. That five comes from someone who’s seen multiple budget levels with them.
    They tell you what you’re going to get and you get it. They never over promise and always give you a realistic view of what is possible.
    I’ve already done that, including to large companies.