Take Full Advantage of the Internet

180fusion is a nationally recognized digital marketing company specializing in helping companies increase sales, generate qualified leads, and expand market share. Its suite of integrated solutions include National and Local SEO, PPC Management, Mobile Search, and Social Media Marketing to help thousands of small and medium sized companies to Fortune 1000 companies succeed online by taking a metric driven approach.

180fusion is widely recognized as one of the fastest growing marketing companies in North America and has received numerous accolades. Most recently, 180 has been awarded Inc. Magazine Top 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America and the Deloitte Fast500 Technology Companies . The LA Business Journal also awarded 180fusion for "Top 100 Best Places to Work" at #14 and #1 Fastest Growing digital marketing company in Los Angeles.

Los Angeles, CA
  • 11620 Wilshire Boulevard, 6th Floor, Suite 820
    Los Angeles, CA 90025
  • Salt Lake, UT 84044
  • Provo, UT 84097

NBC Universal, Global Van Lines, ESPN Magazine, Women's Running Magazine, IGN, Prostate Cancer Institute, IraLexus, Polk Audio, Century 21, Papa Johns, AAMCO, Residence Inn by Marriott.

SEO Management for Senior Home

"They are outstanding on onboarding, on communication, and collaboration."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

180Fusion works with a senior center to market their live-in services to the families of senior citizens and increase sales.

Director of Marketing, Senior Home

180Fusion has done a great job with local search marketing. Their teams are knowledgeable and able to increase lead generation.

We provide home care services to the senior citizen community as well as children and adults with disabilities. I am the director of marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with 180Fusion?

Our original goal was to increase the visibility of our company in the senior community relevant to specific keywords. We primarily market to the children of the seniors who are 65 years and older. About 10,000 people are turning 65 every single day for the next 20 years, and the area of caregiving is an area in which there’s always a shortage of caregivers who can provide home care services for senior citizens. The second objective is caregiver recruiting by helping provide caregivers who are looking for work an opportunity to work with us.

180Fusion is helping us with organic search. That encompasses also helping us craft content on our website and content on other sites that will have backlinking to our website. They help us a lot in analyzing our existing website in order to help us optimize the terms that we’re using across our site from an organic perspective.

They’re also helping us with our SEO [search engine optimization] and PPC [pay-per-click] keyword campaigns for both recruiting caregivers and creating our brand relevance. We also are not a national brand, so they help us a lot with localization in our PPC campaigns and ensuring that our local pages on our website are optimized for organic search. They did not build our website, but they’re helping us to inform and provide direction on updates that we need to make in order to make it as searchable as possible. We’re on the cusp of getting our foundation revitalized.

How did you come to work with 180Fusion?

We were using a different vendor, and their contract had come up for expiration. I worked with 180Fusion at the previous organization that I was at and had an incredibly positive experience. They helped meet our objective of SEO and PPC campaigns. I brought them in and they did a competitive analysis. I knew that they were the right partner to have because, compared to other SEO companies, they actually do a lot of collaboration. They are not the kind of organization that sends it and forgets it. Many organizations in this arena will build it and let it run. In 180Fusions’s case, my experience has been incredibly collaborative and they’re always searching for ways to improve and optimize various SEO and PPC campaigns. That was the reason that I brought them into the new organization that I’m in because I had a great experience with them in the past.

How much have you invested with 180Fusion?

$60,000-$110,000 is our range over the next year.

We brought them on December 26th, 2016. This is a new relationship. Our initial contract is for a 6-month period, but I don’t anticipate changing to another agency after six months. I would prefer to stay with them.

I can say that I am satisfied already. I know the type of work that they can do because I have worked with them in the past, so I’m excited to see those KPIs [key performance indicators] coming through over the next few months. They are outstanding on onboarding, on communication, and collaboration.

How did 180Fusion perform from a project management standpoint?

Just given the experience with other companies in this type of service, their project teams are really easy to work with. They are incredibly knowledgeable, and they are also up to date on the things that are happening in this industry from an SEO, paid search, and even content development perspective. They’re writing blogs for us and creating content that will help SEO.

What really sets them apart from the other organizations they’re competing with is that they are not only easy to work with but they are very collaborative, down-to-earth people, and they keep up with the overall trends in the industry. I trust that they are providing recommendations that are the latest and greatest versus sticking with old school things that may not be working now.

What did you most impressive about 180Fusion?

Because we kicked off in the holiday period, our main contact at 180Fusion was out of town. Our account sales director led the kick-off call, and we had one of the staff on their end join the call. It’s very unusual that the account director would lead the kickoff, but he didn’t really want to leave things until the New Year. When she got back, she wanted to hit the ground running and get everything set up. That is a testament to me of how they work and the level of service they provide. We have been getting quite a few calls and different engagements that are leading us to start making the right strategic decisions.

Are there any areas 180Fusion could improve?

I can’t really think of anything off the top of my head that could be improved upon. My experience with them has been really positive: from meeting objectives, KPIs, and collaborating, to building a relationship.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with 180Fusion?

180Fusion, in my experience, has provided an upfront consultation session where they will come in and look at your business and also look at your competitive landscape. They actually do come in and provide recommendations just by looking at the different types of data that they have. That’s something that they’ve offered for free. It’s one of those things that motivate me to say to someone else to give them a chance to take a look at your business and see what kind of data and insight they can provide. If you’re looking at different agencies and comparing them up against each other, the data, insight, and strategy behind the way that 180Fusion operates will supersede any other competitor. Put them up again some other ones, and you will see the value that they can offer.

In this initial project that we’re working on, we’re trying to figure out what the right cadence is in terms of how frequently we’re meeting and when we’re meeting. They can be a little more aggressive in that way with me.
    They are very transparent in their pricing. They actually provided multiple different options that fit the needs of my business—a monthly or 6-month plan with price breaks.
    Their quality has been great so far in my experience, but there’s always room for improvement.

SEO Penalty Removal for Online Media Company

"This is a firm I look forward to growing with as a long-term partner."

2016 - Ongoing

180Fusion was hired to remove a Google penalty to a high traffic website that resulted in a 70% drop in overall traffic.

CEO/Editor, Online Media Company

180Fusion was able to remove the Google penalty after two months and generate a 250% increase in overall traffic. They are thorough and professional.

We're a small team of writers. I'm the CEO and editor.

My website traffic began to disappear fairly suddenly recently. I had no idea what to do since what I had been doing for several years was no longer working properly. I needed a company that could fix our SEO issues.

Not long ago, my website's traffic fell off a cliff, so to speak. Why? Google. Apparently, 4 years of having no real SEO strategy – just writing and publishing – had caught up to me. The results weren't pretty. A previously healthy site that was generating almost 1 million views monthly dropped to below 300,000 views very suddenly – after a longer, more subtle decline.

I had no idea what happened, but I could see in my analytics that Google wasn't sending the traffic it used to be. I legitimately thought the site might be dead. I did what anyone would probably do in the same situation: I Googled.

I searched for SEO experts and contacted everyone I could find. I contacted 180fusion after finding them in search results. A major distinguishing factor was that they were the only company to respond to my request for SEO services. The crazy, cool thing was I had reached out to them during a holiday, and they still got back in touch with me.

They set up an introductory phone meeting quickly to learn about my site and business and got to work creating a game plan. Once the rubber met the road, it took about a month for us to start seeing some traffic improvements – just as 180fusion predicted.

All said, in the last 2 months, site traffic saw a rise of nearly 250% thanks to 180fusion's efforts. I definitely appreciate the thoroughness, professionalism, and friendliness, I found thanks to that fortuitous Google search – not to mention the outstanding results. This is a firm I look forward to growing with as a long-term partner.

Overall Score I am very satisfied so far.
    The results happened within the time specified.
    180fusion gave me a very good deal.
    I saw real results within the time frame specified.
    I saw results – simple as that.

Search Engine Marketing for Agricultural Product Seller

"We like to keep a high return on ad spend and 180Fusion has done an excellent job in this area."

2013 - Ongoing

180Fusion was responsible for marketing a large eCommerce website with tens of thousands of technical products to increase sales and brand recognition globally.

Owensboro, Kentucky Area
eCommerce Manager, Agricultural Product Seller

180Fusion delivered a 700-800% return on ad spend and communicates well. They also removed a Google penalty in 3-4 months of work.

We are an agricultural parts supplier with a worldwide Internet presence. We service around 20,000 customers around the world, processing roughly 15,000 to 20,000 orders per year. Our top 3 markets are agricultural, industrial and manufacturing. I am the e-commerce marketing manager of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with 180Fusion?

We wanted to make our branding better known by putting products in front of customers on a daily basis.

180Fusion has worked on organic SEO for our company, but the majority of the work involves pay-per-click management. We've seen the greatest return on this front.

How did you come to work with 180Fusion?

I did a lot of online research through Google. 180Fusion's name was on the top and their company had a great reputation among the customers I contacted.

How much have you invested with 180Fusion?

Our average ad spend is between $15,000 and $20,000 per month. Given that we're a seasonal business, those figures fluctuate from spring to fall. 180Fusion's fee is 8% of our spend, which is fair compared to the market.

We started working with 180Fusion 3 years ago.

Our base metric is the 700-800% return on ad spend. It has been a good average for our work with 180Fusion over the last 3 years. Our pay-per-click advertising has seen great returns. Their work has been very successful and I highly recommend them to other online companies. In addition, the previous company we were using for PPC and SEO had gotten us a Google penalty. 180Fusion was able to get that penalty relieved within 3 to 4 months.

How did 180Fusion perform from a project management standpoint?

180Fusion stays on top of Google modifications and they reach out to customers on a monthly basis.

Are there any areas 180Fusion could improve?

180Fusion could improve their SEO work.

Clients can trust 180Fusion's account reps and keep an open line of communication. Their people know what they're doing.

SEO for Telephony Service

"Not only did they not do anything, but later had the audacity to bill me an additional $800 for the next month."

1.0
1.0

Jun. 2016 - Ongoing

180Fusion optimized the client's website to improve incoming lead generation and link profile.

11- 50 employees

Miami, Florida Area
VP of Sales & Marketing, Telephony Service

180Fusion did not provide any positive results and failed to show proper reporting that satisfied the client that productive work was done. 180Fusion set the client behind in their 2016 marketing goals.

We are a cloud-based business telephony system. I am the senior director of sales, marketing, and retention.

What challenge were you trying to address with 180Fusion?

We were looking to get our ranking increased for relevant search terms associated with our industry.

What we hired 180Fusion for was strictly organic search. We wanted to test them first in that particular endeavor because that's the simplest one and there's less money spent on our end. If they were successful, we would continue with other marketing techniques. We had an initial contract with them for 4 months. At that time, they were supposed to show some results.

How did you come to work with 180Fusion?

I didn't find them myself. My predecessor found them through the web.

How much have you invested with 180Fusion?

We paid less than $10,000 for their services.

It started in June. We terminated them last month, in October.

We started with a ranking of 55 out of 100, which was done through their own ranking system on the website. When they provided us the ranking in the initial paperwork, it also reflected that same number, which was 55 out of 100. We contracted them for 4 months and it was to be renewed for an additional 3 months if we were satisfied with the work.

Before, we were ranking anywhere from the 1st page to the 5th page on the relevant keywords. These were very specific, like "VoIP telephone business systems." On long-tail keywords such as that, we were ranking on the first page. For the shorter keywords, like "VoIP" or "telephones," we were ranking on the 5th page. They started the work and said they were going to improve it. We would probably not only be on the 1st page for that particular long-tail keyword but, more than likely, we would be in the top-5 selection. That never happened. In fact, during their tenure working with us, we didn't see any results whatsoever. Worse yet, the ranking went down to 51 from the original 55. Our ranking dropped, we were no longer present in the first 1 to 5 pages. We weren't even present in the first 20. After searching 20 pages, I had my people quit looking.

We had a conversation with a gentleman named Josh and told him we were unhappy with the level of service. We told them that we hope that they would finally earn their money and show us some results. The result of that conversation was that they sent us a list of 404 errors for us to work on. That work probably only took 5 minutes. Of course, we worked on sealing some of our links. I think there were around 130 404 errors. That's been the extent of the work that they did. The reason why I say it's a sham of an organization. Not only did they not do anything, but later had the audacity to bill me an additional $800 for the next month.

They got another guy, Ryan, who was supposedly the last line of defense. Ryan tried to defend the position, but I told him: "I have no report as to what you've done and you've shown me no results. When I look at the relevant keywords, it's worse than what we started off with. Can you provide me any evidence that you've done work? Any evidence that you've improved my score in any different parameters, whether in the meta-tagging or back-linking?" The back-links weren't increased. I started with 168 and ended up with 168, of which 12.8% were of high value; the rest were low-value. They have done nothing. They just collected my money.

How did 180Fusion perform from a project management standpoint?

Everybody has their own experience. I'm sure that they may have limited resources. They work on some accounts and don't have the resources to tend to the other accounts. We just happened to be one of those accounts that were completely neglected.

Are there any areas 180Fusion could improve?

I looked through some of their reviews on their own site and found that customers have had similar experiences to us. It seems that they're a sham operation.

0.5
    They did schedule a conference call and everybody was on time, that one time.
    It was very poor. There was no work done. The report that they issued looked like a template. It was not specific to our website.

SEO for Security Company

"We've increased the number of people visiting our jobs page as well the overall number of applicants by about 40 percent, which is huge."
— Business Development Manager, Security Company

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

180Fusion provides local search engine optimization services, blogging, link building, and content creation to recruit new security officers and other employees.

1001 - 5000 employees

Phoenix, Arizona Area
Business Development Manager, Security Company

180Fusion has improved the client's employee recruiting pipeline by about 40 percent. 180Fusion could improve their industry knowledge, but their dedication to the customer is strong.

We're a uniformed security service provider in the state of Arizona, with 99 percent of our business being focused in Phoenix. We have the largest company of its type in the Southwest and 30th on a national level. I oversee business development and strategic growth planning, including the recruitment of officers.

What challenge were you trying to address with 180Fusion?

We needed to increase our recruiting efforts for new employees.

We're working with 180Fusion on Google SEO [search engine optimization] and have expanded into blogging and Yahoo Gemini content. 180Fusion has built backlinks, and done other SEO-related work.

How did you come to work with 180Fusion?

We received proposals from 3 companies. 180Fusion seemed to be the most hands-on. We didn't necessarily want to choose the biggest company or the cheapest, but one that shared our values and would care about the work.

How much have you invested with 180Fusion?

Our additional blogging services have a cost of around $600 per month while the rest of 180Fusion's work has a cost of about $12,000.

We have been working with 180Fusion for one year and renewed the contract in September 2016. One month ago [October 2016], we also signed the contract for the Yahoo Gemini work.

How did 180Fusion perform from a project management standpoint?

When 180Fusion first presented their offer, they demonstrated that they cared and were interested in our success. We have no reason to think otherwise, which is why we renewed our contract.

What did you find most impressive about 180Fusion?

180Fusion has accomplished what we were looking to do, mainly increase our pipeline of applicants. It's 180Fusion's job to drive people to our office, which they've certainly done.

Are there any areas 180Fusion could improve?

180Fusion's interface for the services provided could come with some better marketing materials, breaking down the benefits of each offering. We've always had to do this by word of mouth or through proposals, and have never received a PDF detailing what each service could do.

Everything depends on the specific industry, and what the customer's goals are. I advise people to track metrics and have second parties verify those metrics.

180Fusion has never been late.
    I haven't found a better service, and we're happy with what we're getting for our money.
    A perfect rating would be disingenuous. 180Fusion doesn't know our industry and has delivered material that doesn't relate well. They've done a good job, considering that 180Fusion is an outsider, trying to learn our business.

SEO for Crowd Control Product Retailer

"180Fusion has brought us on the front page for Google results."

2013 - Ongoing

180Fusion delivers SEO [search engine optimization] and pay-per-click services to increase keyword rankings and sales for crowd control equipment.

Owner, Crowd Control Product Retailer

180Fusion has grown the client’s keyword rankings and more buyers cite Google results as the reason for finding the client. 180Fusion has improved reporting and communication over time.

We sell crowd control equipment. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with 180Fusion?

We needed help increasing our online ranking.

180Fusion has helped us create SEO content for different keywords which we are targeting. We are looking to also use pay-per-click services from 180Fusion, and have recently started using them for our second company.

How did you come to work with 180Fusion?

180Fusion found us through a Small Business Expo seminar.

How much have you invested with 180Fusion?

The cost of 180Fusion's services is $2,600 per month.

We have been working with 180Fusion for 3 years.

It's hard to assess results based on our SEO rankings. 180Fusion has brought us on the front page for Google results. We've asked customers where they found our company and around 50% of them cite Google searches.

What did you find most impressive about 180Fusion?

Our budget may not seem like a lot of money, but for us as a small company, it's significant. I appreciate the fact that 180Fusion has provided us weekly rankings and maintained good communication on the work being done. Most businesses like ours don't have this kind of knowledge about knowing what SEO entails and how we can reach results.

Are there any areas 180Fusion could improve?

We had some communication challenges initially, but 180Fusion improved the process and started providing monthly updates and follow-up calls. We have become more educated on 180Fusion's activity.

Clients should educate themselves on the online marketing field.

SEO for Vehicle Inspection Service

"The results of this experience with 180Fusion will now cost me money due to lost income which was being generated from YouTube views."

Jul. 2016 - Sep. 2016

180Fusion was partnered with a vehicle inspection service to enhance the firm's website in Google search rankings and increase incoming phone inquiries to grow sales.

Los Angeles Metro Area

180Fusion is criticized by the client for deleting the client's profitable YouTube account, causing the client to lose thousands in revenue. 180Fusion is not recommended to others.

My business performs pre-purchased vehicle inspections, Lemon Law inspections, and vehicle diagnosis in the Greater Los Angeles area. I am the owner and also do inspections and compile information.

180Fusion, in their ineptness, deleted the majority of my channel's videos (Car-Inspectors) in the process of "optimizing my YouTube account".

One of the videos had over 150,000 views at the time it was deleted and was starting to increase with views and complimentary comments at an exponential level. The target market was for people who needed instructional information on how to diagnose and repair their vehicles, and those who need high-quality pre-purchased vehicle inspections performed in the greater LA area.

I selected 180Fusion based on online SEO [search engine optimization] ratings which were quite good 5 years ago. After I contracted them, they were supposed to provide SEO for my business, focusing in the local greater LA area. They were given access to my Google analytics and my YouTube channel since part of the contract included "YouTube account creation & optimization".

This was a month-to-month contract with an initial $700 set-up fee and $600 a month thereafter.

180Fusion, after contacting me to get information regarding my "account setup" including relevant keywords, assigned me to a "team" who would be doing my SEO.

The "team" had no definite leader and the team’s "go-to" person was unclear to a point that no-one on the team knew what anybody else was doing. Contacting any member of the "team" when I had a problem was difficult at best. There was no record of any work actually being done, and the only confirmation of the items on the contract I signed being completed is this monthly generated "report" which shows keyword rankings and not much else.

However, my reports were meant for a different company not even in the same industry as mine. Even after I had complained about it a month earlier, it happened twice! Mega-indifferent or inept is the "keyword" here!

0.5
Overall Score This cost more money than the business it generated.
    There was no documented proof that any of the deadlines were being kept, only their promises over the phone.
    Reports were from a different company, and videos were deleted.
    Hire this company if you want to be ripped off.

SEO & PPC for Criminal Defense Firm

"They [180Fusion] made terrible mistakes, and now I have to run the campaign myself."

180Fusion managed an SEO campaign for three months and a PPC campaign for one.

Miami Metro Area
Julian Stroleny
Owner & Managing Partner, Criminal Law Firm

The client’s original review was updated July 11, 2016. Initially, search rankings and local client leads dropped significantly. They were ill-equipped to handle a U.S.-based client, and charged for work not done. Subsequently, however, all concerns were resolved.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

We are a criminal defense firm in Miami specializing in state and federal criminal defense cases ranging from DUIs to homicides. My partner and I are former state prosecutors with experience in complex criminal matters. I am an owner and the managing partner of the firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with 180Fusion?

Our  firm hired 180Fusion after they made a very promising sales pitch. We wanted their help in locating potential clients interested in hiring a criminal defense attorney for criminal cases in South Florida.

180Fusion has managed my SEO campaign for the last three months and my PPC campaign for the last month.

How did you come to work with 180Fusion?

I found 180Fusion online after reading former client reviews and looking through their webpage. They seemed to have mostly positive reviews, but I unfortunately did not focus on the fact that their website emphasizes what a great business they are, not that they deliver acceptable results.

I am now three months into my contract, and they refuse to let me out even though they have not done the work they said they would. Many of my keyword rankings are dropping, they frequently deliver low-quality work, and have completely ruined what was before them a successful PPC campaign.

My law firm is in Miami, and I guess they mostly market to India and Pakistan. My money has just been flushed down the toilet. I could spend all day listing their errors, including their failure to start the project on time, forcing me to bring up their complete lack of work two weeks later. Of course they billed me for those two weeks during which they did nothing.

The reason I even realize how much they are taking advantage of this situation is because I know a lot about SEO and PPC. I don’t understand why 180Fusion optimized my account so cities like Multan (Pakistan), Hyderabad (India), and Mumbai (India) are more popular in my PPC advertising than Miami—for a Miami criminal defense attorney!

My customer service manager at 180Fusion has been completely ineffective and refuses to refund the money I have lost. He admits he doesn’t really understand the Google analytics metrics we discuss in our calls when I’ve complained, but he still won’t issue a refund. Apparently, he only understands the “customer service” aspect and not the technical side. How can you deny a refund if you don’t understand the subject matter? I believe their policy is no refunds no matter how badly they screw up.

When they ran my PPC campaign, I received only 3% of my leads from Miami. I used to get over 60% of my leads from the local area. They made terrible mistakes, and now I have to run the campaign myself.

[UPDATED: 7/11/16]

The client states that all issues with 180fusion have been positively resolved and there are no outstanding concerns. All ratings have been changed to 5-stars from the initial half-star scores.

SEM for Livestock Farm

"180Fusion has strong business ethics."

2013 - Ongoing

180Fusion provides SEO, pay-per-click, and social media management for a small livestock business.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Co-owner, Livestock Farm

Website sales for the company have doubled over the past year, while pay-per-click campaigns have paid for themselves and made additional profits. The agency has been more attentive than others in their industry, though their project management has fluctuated depending on the staff in charge.

We are a small company selling goat and lamb meat across the US, both online and to restaurants in our area. We have around 1,000 breeding ewes and goats combined. Our business is growing and we hope to continue doing so. We're located close to Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.

We handle our animals humanely and keep them on a grass-fed diet, which is a niche in the industry. A lot of our customers have food allergies, so they need a specific meat, with less hormone and antibiotic contamination. They are a small group, but they offer continued business. We give the reassurance that our meat is obtained through just our grounds, and not ones from South America or other places.

I am a co-owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with 180Fusion?

The business represents our retirement plan. I'm 68 years old, and my husband is almost 70. We hope to keep it active until we're in our 80s. It's something that we have fun doing. It's not just a business, but a lifestyle, and we aim to keep growing it.

180Fusion offers us organic SEO work and PPC services. Currently, we have three active pay-per-click campaigns, with varying degrees of success. We haven't been doing this for long enough to get accurate results. We've recently increased our budget for them. Organic SEO is our strongest driving force at the moment.

We also did some social media work, but that didn't work well for our product. Facebook didn't offer the right type of customer.

Periodically, 180Fusion does a review of our website in order to see what can be improved. We follow up on their findings and do everything necessary to keep Google Analytics happy. This includes adding certain keywords, optimizing our blog, and so on. Many of these steps are things I would have no idea how to take care of myself, nor would I have known what is important or not.

We work as a team. 180Fusion couldn't do everything themselves, and a consumer follow-up is necessary. We've never had success with having a paid writer create all our blog content.

How did you come to work with 180Fusion?

I would have preferred to work with a local SEO company, especially since there are many people engaging in this activity at the moment. Because we're a small company, we receive certain federal grants which we could use for this purpose. As such, we tried using a larger agency. We had the typical meeting in their big, modern offices, and agreed to a four month trial at $3,000 per month, which yielded no results. More so, without my permission, they allocated $100 per day for ad words. They knew we had money, and there was no paper trail for their expense. When we confronted them about our bill, they assumed we would have approved.

I then switched over to 180Fusion, who has been more attentive to our account than the previous vendor.

The cost of pay per click is around $600 per month. SEO work pricing is $5,000 for a six month period.

We've been working with 180Fusion for at least three years.

My main hope for pay per click work was that that it should at least pay for itself with the added business it garnered. The results were better than that: we've covered the ad costs and make money on top of them. Previously, it was a total loss.

Our website sales have doubled over the past year, while direct sales to restaurants have stayed level. In our mind, this shows that SEO work has been paying back. Restaurant delivery is a way to circulate our merchandise and maintain fresh products for online sales, but our website is what is driving our business forward. We may actually need someone who could do SEO work targeted at the restaurant industry.

There was a period of time between agencies, in which we didn't do any SEO work. Our sales got to a third of what they came to after we started with 180Fusion. The effort certainly increases our organic reach.

How did 180Fusion perform from a project management standpoint?

We've had a mixed experience with their account managers: our first one was very good, while the second didn't have such a great an interest in our company. We're now working with our third, who cares about our business very much.

Results can vary a lot depending on who is working for your account, and what that person's feelings are regarding your specific business. Overall, 180Fusion has strong business ethics. They've constantly looked at what work elements their customers need to know and give consent on, contrasting with other companies that would take over and bill their customers without any responsibility for results.

As a thank you for their work, we sent out a package of lamb chops to their crew. They sent us a video of their team eating them.

What distinguishes 180Fusion from other providers?

For a lot of companies, SEO is a way of getting money without doing much, whereas web design takes more time and effort. As a consumer, it's hard to see what they're doing, or whether they're getting real results. A graph can be misinterpreted easily.

180Fusion is more trustworthy than past agencies because they let us know of any expenses or activity upfront. We have a contract, and we get reports. They talk me through any questions. I may have, and ask for permission before moving ahead with any work. I've seen results over the years. With ad words in particular, when our previous company was involved in the process, we had no results at all. They kept throwing money in numerous directions without any strategy. This happens a lot with entities involved in this type of work.

SEO is a tough endeavor for a small company like ours to undertake. We can easily be taken advantage of, and actually were. I haven't had this experience with 180Fusion.

Is there anything 180Fusion could have improved or done differently?

Not that I can think of.

Overall Score Compared to other companies we've worked with, 80Fusion are situated very high.
    Our expenses with 80Fusion is significant to us, but it's always acceptable if we can make it back in sales. Being a small company, we always have to evaluate if we're getting a payback for what we invest. We wouldn't have continued our work if we didn't.
    I would recommend them as long as their services were a right fit.

Digital Marketing For Animal Non-Profit

"180Fusion put themselves in our shoes and addressed both main points and objectives."

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

180Fusion provides a non-profit organization with digital marketing services, including organic SEO, pay-per-click, and social media marketing. Their goal was to generate awareness of services.

VP of Marketing, Animal Non-Profit

Thanks to 180Fusion's work, the website relaunch saw no dip in traffic. The agency provided excellent customer service, becoming familiar with the organization's objectives in order to offer the best recommendations. They coordinated smoothyl with the in-house web development agency.

Found Animals Foundation is a non-profit whose primary goal is saving pets and enriching lives. We have several innovative programs, including microchip registry, spay and neuter research, local adoption centers, and so on. We also provide grants for supporting other animal welfare organizations. Our goal is to help reduce the euthanasia of pets in animal shelters across the country, keep pets in homes, and enrich people's lives by having a happy and healthy pet in their home.

I am the vice president of marketing. I lead the internal marketing team along with some external resources in order to amplify our foundation's mission to as many pet owners in the US as possible. We also aim to strengthen the relationships we have with animal welfare and advocate organizations around the country.

What business challenge were you trying to address with 180Fusion?

We wanted to create awareness for as many US pet owners as possible. We wanted our foundation and brand to be better known. We also work with 180Fusion in order to create a good content strategy and gain strength, especially in the digital marketing space. We want to have robust and relatable content that helps pet owners.

We also want to draw traffic and create PR [public relations] awareness for what we're doing. We want everyone to join our mission by either keeping their pets in their homes, or adopting more pets.

180Fusion has also collaborated with our web development agency, proving to be a partner in this respect.

180Fusion's work involves primarily organic SEO. However, because we're a non-profit foundation, we have a Google grant for AdWords. 180Fusion support us in maximizing it and driving as much traffic as possible through it.

How did you come to work with 180Fusion?

Prior to joining the foundation, I was working with a large veterinary hospital in the US. Through its marketing team, I was introduced to 180Fusion, among other agencies, during a request for proposal process. When I moved to the Found Animals Foundation and saw that there was a need for SEO and marketing work, I reached out to 180Fusion and brought them in.

The projected annual budget is around $60,000. It's a small budget, but we are a non-profit starting at the ground level. As we continue to build our strategy and develop our site over the course of the year, I see the scope growing. We have lofty objectives in reaching millions of pet owners in the US.

We started working together in October 2015. The relationship is ongoing. We're just getting warmed up.

We've only been working together for a few months. We haven't gathered specific metric results, but with regards to 180Fusion's help in strategic planning and the general setup and collaboration, they've offered outstanding client service.

How did 180Fusion perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a performance and conversion-based operating model; a business approach to marketing. 180Fusion aims to drive results based on our objectives, whether they be sales, adoptions, conversions or actual offline activity. Other firms present results as the number of clicks achieved, 180 is results focused.

They are also immersive in assessing what the nature of their client's business is. When they come back with recommendations, those amount to more than a spreadsheet. 180Fusion put themselves in our shoes and addressed both main points and objectives.

What distinguishes 180Fusion from other providers?

We launched the first phase of our main website in December. Usually, whenever we made a transition, we experienced a significant dip in traffic. Due to 180Fusion's recommendations regarding keywords, tagging and so on, we didn't see a significant drop. This, in my eyes, is a success.

Is there anything 180Fusion could have improved or done differently?

They have an office in Utah and one in LA which they're organizing constantly to better serve their clients. It would help me if I had a better idea of how their model works. Other than that, I can't think of anything significant right now.