Proven Zoho Solutions for Your Business

We help successful companies scale up and streamline themselves by carefully identifying the business problems and creating efficient software solutions for them. Our team thoroughly assesses your situation and can build anything within the Zoho Suite and beyond to help you fulfill your purpose and vision. When you're ready for a transformation, give us a call.

2018
Austin, TX
  • Ukraine

Zoho CRM for HVAC Supply Company

“Once they understand what you want, they’ll take care of it.”

Jul. - Oct. 2018

After a previous program became too outdated, 100 CRM migrated a customer database to a Zoho CRM. Customer information is used to fill out fields on installation forms.

Lincoln, Nebraska
Margie Pisano
Install Coordinator, Bryant Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

The new program is compatible with current operating systems and features easy navigation. 100 CRM provided a cost-effective solution, delivering on time and fulfilling all technical specs.

Bryant Heating & Air Conditioning Inc is a service and contracting company for heating and air conditioning. In my role, I’m in charge of install coordination and HR.

What challenge were you trying to address with 100 CRM?

We previously used an old database program to store our customer information, using the data to fill out forms for our installers. However, the database became unstable and wasn’t compatible with new operating systems, so we needed resources to migrate us to a Zoho CRM.

100 CRM reformatted all of our existing customer data into a Zoho CRM before creating new forms. The forms pull information from the customer database into fields before we print them.

They assigned a single point of contact.

How did you come to work with 100 CRM?

I found them as a recommended vendor while researching Zoho.

We spent just under $1,000.

The project lasted from July–October 2018. It took so long because summers are busy for us, so I didn’t have time to give much input.

The new CRM is easy to navigate. I appreciate that it works similarly to our old one because we were used to that system.

How did 100 CRM perform from a project management standpoint?

They kept to schedule and were there when we needed them.

They delivered as promised, and I’m pleased with their solution.

No, I don't think so. I got exactly what I wanted.

Be clear and definite about what you’re looking for. Once they understand what you want, they’ll take care of it.

Overall Score I was very pleased.
    They were always available when I needed them.
    I appreciated that they didn’t charge me too much for such a small project; it could have cost a lot more.
    They understood exactly what I was looking for.
    They were easy to work with. I’d definitely recommend them.

Zoho CRM Development for NYC-based Real Estate Firm

“They call and check in regularly to give us updates and set future plans. They streamline the whole process.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

100 CRM took over a Zoho CRM system transfer for a real estate company after a third party failed. They integrated RingCentral features and came up with useful workarounds for module shortcomings.

Harlem, New York
Janita Mercado
Executive Assistant, Harlem Lofts, Inc.

100 CRM provides good quality and current discussions will lead to future collaborations. They isolate each issue and provide solutions. They proactively follow up and send regular updates and status reports.

We are a real estate company in Harlem, New York that works with sellers in Upper Manhattan. I am the executive assistant to the owner of the brokerage and an agent with the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with 100 CRM?

We use Zoho as our CRM system. We were working with another third-party that made some changes from standard Zoho to Zoho One but did it incorrectly and messed up several of our databases. We needed assistance with our modules and necessary fixes.

We use RingCentral as our phone system. They did some research and quickly assembled a detailed scope of work within 24 hours. We ran into flaws with the system’s capacity and caller ID features but they came up with appropriate workarounds.

Even with system issues, they still found solutions to integrate with our Zoho CRM. Overall, the functionality of our CRM system is still more manual than I would like it to be. We’re discussing options to improve automation and decrease the amount of time I spend managing the system.

Their owner is my only contact.

How did you come to work with 100 CRM?

I met them at Zoholica, a Zohouser confernece in Texas. We discussed a few items and they understood my dilemma and what I hoped to accomplish. They looked at my database and CRM system and offered to work with us. They were knowledgeable and came up with a plan that made sense for us.

We spent between $1,300–$1,400 for their services.

We worked together from May–June 2018. We’re currently working out another scope of work with them.

The quality of their work so far is great. They pinpoint each issue and send a fantastic project summary email that describes the solutions we discuss over the phone and the paths they’ll take to reach them. Examples include ranking our contacts in RingCentral and coming up with solutions to the contact cap. The system still needs a lot of work, but they’re well-versed in it and we’re hopeful to modify it to fit our needs in the future.

How did 100 CRM perform from a project management standpoint?

They summarize all of our conversations via email and open up tickets as needed. They’re open and available to talk and are willing to schedule phone meetings. We have a screensharing service that we use during short conference calls.

They’re good at following up. I don’t have to chase them; they come to me. They call and check in regularly to give us updates and set future plans. They streamline the whole process. It’s also great to work directly with their owner.

I have several email addresses for them. It would be more helpful to have one central address to contact. I know they’re in the process of solidifying the company, so I assume that will fall into place soon.

Have a one-on-one, in-person conversation with them. They will come up with solutions to issues and are committed to research. Meeting with them will help give you a better idea of their capabilities and their knowledge.

Zoho App and CRM Development for Real Estate Firm

“They've successfully worked through complicated systems to create a user-friendly, clean web application...”

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

100 CRM designed and developed a web-based app within the Zoho One Suite, integrating custom features as needed. They act as the company's CTO and full-time development support.

Frisco, Texas
Mike Acquisto
Broker, Acquisto Real Estate

100 CRM's development services and Zoho industry knowledge continues to exceed expectations. Their work has allowed the company to streamline certain processes and focus more on the business itself. Organized and proactive, their team is easy to work with.

I'm a broker at Acquisto Real Estate, a family-owned residential real estate sales company. We've been in business since 2001 and we sell close to 200 homes each year in Frisco, Texas.

What challenge were you trying to address with 100 CRM?

I was overseeing some of our IT, but, as the company grew, I needed to free up some of my time to focus more on the business. I was looking for a vendor that could provide full-time technical support and build a web-based Zoho app.

100 CRM built a web-based app within the Zoho One Suite and provides ongoing support and maintenance. As developers with access to the Zoho One platform roadmap, their team provides insight and suggestions on updating the app as needed. They've fully integrated the Zoho CRM into the platform, including mail, books, and meetings, along with custom applications using Zoho Creator.

They also provide insider information regarding Zoho One technology, so we know what we can expect in future versions of the software. 100 CRM basically acts as our CTO and full-time programmer, handling technical issues as they arise.

We have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with 100 CRM?

I met them at the Zoho Convention in Austin and was impressed with their level of expertise.

We spend about $5,000 per month on their services.

We've been working with them since June 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

100 CRM continues to hit our goals and deadlines. We've been very impressed by the quality of their work, helping us create custom applications and streamlining processes much better than we previously were able to. They've successfully worked through complicated systems to create a user-friendly, clean web application that's highly functional with minimal bugs or issues.

How did 100 CRM perform from a project management standpoint?

They're good about prioritizing tasks as they're submitted through a ticketing system, touching base with us a couple times a week through a screen sharing meeting.

They understand the industry and are able to translate our technical needs into actionable items, providing thoughtful solutions and recommendations.

No. They continue to evolve their ticketing system, letting us know how long each task is expected to take, so that's helping us manage expectations better.

They came to meet us in person for one of our big company social events, which was a great experience. I highly recommend that other customers invite one of their team members to spend some time on location, so they can get a better understanding of your needs, culture, and challenges.

I've sent three referrals their way who have also been very happy with their results.