Product Demo & Screenshots
Verizon Public Cloud offers access to compute resources. They offer a pricing model that allows users to pay for only what is used, and features the ability to add space as application evolves. This cloud computing model can be utilized for development and test environments or for web applications that don’t require special tuning or support.
- A secure multi-tenant environment
- Several performance options
- Custom network settings
Virtual Private Cloud
The Verizon Virtual Private Cloud offers users access to compute resources with isolation and control for more advanced workloads. Additionally, it allows users to access flexible cloud managed services and match levels of support to applications on each virtual machine.
- Built-in software, dedicated firewalls and load balancers
- snapshots, cloning, basic monitoring and template management
- Access to managed operating systems, managed applications and cloud backup
Additional Computing Services
Verizon offers pay-as-you-go cloud storage for businesses to maintain digital assets. Users can store, access and protect data. Users utilizing this platform have access to Verizon's secure cloud storage, global network and dispersed data center locations. Storage can be managed from the cloud console on Verizon.
- Object-based storage
- Data redundancy
- Pay-as-you-go pricing model
Verizon's cloud backup services offers users a platform to access data and files during unexpected disruptions. With cloud backup services, users can store daily copies of virtual machines and recover them when they are needed. This service is a platform through which users can securely archive ongoing work.
- Verizon Cloud Console management
- Billing for the utilized VM capacity and for incremental versions of changed blocks
- Auto removal of unnecessary copies with deduplication and compression
Additional Storage Services
Secure Cloud Interconnect
Secure Cloud Interconnect uses the high-performing connections of Verizon Private IP network to link users to an ecosystem of cloud service providers. This service provides an end-to-end environment for cloud-based applications. Secure Cloud Interconnect can be combined with other network services for a more complete and integrated solution.
- Pre-provisioning high-speed access
- Usage-based billing
- Verizon's 24/7 support
Verizon Wireless Private Network
The Verizon Wireless Private Network Solution with 4G LTE can extend corporate networks to employees' mobile devices. It can also provide the connectivity for temporary locations or mobile sites. A wireless private network solution can also be utilized to securely transmit machine-to-machine (M2M) data and gives businesses a wireless back-up connection when required.
- 4G LTE speeds
- Wireless routers to maintain continuity with primary or back-up for remote sites
- Device management with no need for on-site technical expertise
Additional Networking Services
The Cloud Console dashboard is an entry to managing services utilized through Verizon Clouds. It offers three panels; Global Navigation, Application Navigation, and Cloud Home.
- Configure networks, build environments, and manage accounts
- Access to computing, storage, and cloud marketplace services
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Guaranteed Uptime: 99.5%
- Ease of Use: 4/5
- Data Center Zones: 42
- North America Locations: 22
- Europe Locations: 12
- Asia Locations: 3
- Premium Support Available