Product Demo & Screenshots
Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure
Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure is a platform for both building and managing an open, private Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud based on datacenter virtualization and management technologies. It also offers an on-ramp to a highly scalable, public cloud-like infrastructure based on OpenStack. Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure integrates 4 components, along with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Integrated life-cycle management
- Automated provisioning, configuration management, and software management
- Integrated components work alongside existing infrastructure
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform offers the benefits from Red Hat Enterprise Linux along with the cloud infrastructure platform from OpenStack. OpenStack is dependent on its underlying Linux operating system for everything from service operation and access, to hardware resources, to system performance, stability, and security.
- On-demand workload deployment
- Open Technology to utilize existing infrastructure
- Integrated deployment, orchestration, and management tools
Additional Computing Services
Red Hat Gluster Storage
Red Hat Gluster Storage (formerly Red Hat Storage Server) is an open, software-defined file storage that scales on demand. Users can manage big, unstructured, and semistructured data. Red Hat allows users to deploy the same storage on premise or in a public or hybrid cloud.
- Bit-rot detection to preserve the integrity of your data assets
- Storage deployment is available in seconds
- A single management point across multiple data storage locations
Red Hat Ceph Storage
Red Hat Ceph Storage is a scalable, open source, software-defined storage system. With object and block storage in 1 platform, Red Hat Ceph Storage can efficiently and automatically manage petabytes of data.
- Easily integrated with existing storage infrastructure
- Advanced block storage capabilities working like a traditional block storage device
- A self-healing, self-managing platform
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization is a complete virtualization solution for servers and desktops. Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization offers common underlying services and management technologies for traditional virtualization workloads while also providing an on-ramp to high-level cloud functionality based on OpenStack.
- No vendor dependency with a fully open source solution
- Performance for both Windows and Linux guests
- Top virtualization benchmarks for performance and scalability
Red Hat CloudForms
Red Hat CloudForms provides unified management and operations in a hybrid environment. CloudForms evolves as users progress an IT infrastructure from traditional virtualization toward an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) model, providing consistent functionality.
- Self-service portal and catalog with automatic provisioning
- Discovery, monitoring, and tracking
- Automated policy enforcement and remediation
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Ease of Use: 3/5
- Data Center Zones: Undisclosed
- Premium Support Available