Product Demo & Screenshots
Rackspace Cloud Servers
Users can instantly provision bare-metal servers using the OpenStack API or the control panel to bring more consistency and predictability to application performance. It offers hosts for virtual machine flavor classes, as well as all the bare-metal servers, receive redundant, dual, bonded 10Gbps network connections to fuel high-bandwidth applications. All servers also have a blazing 10Gbps connection to Cloud Block Storage.
- Support for outlining and implementing cloud workloads at scale
- Fully redundant networking
- Service backed by in-house support
Rackspace OnMetal Cloud Servers
OnMetal servers are single-tenant, bare metal servers provisioned via the same OpenStack API as the Rackspace cloud. They can be spun up or down as quickly as VMs to offer the agility of multi-tenant environments with the performance of single-tenant hardware. OnMetal servers are engineered as 100 percent solid-state with external cooling. This provides increased mean time between failures (MTBF).
- Provision in minutes via an OpenStack API
- Mix and match with virtual cloud servers
- Pay by the minute
Cloud Files provides online object storage for files and media, delivering them globally over a worldwide content delivery network (CDN). Users can store as many files as needed. Cloud Files uses over 200 global edge locations around the world, so users get content fast from servers within their region.
- Files are replicated three times to three storage nodes with dual power supplies
- Open-source and supported developer tools for Java, Python, Node.js, Ruby, PHP, and .NET
- Access Rackspace Cloud Mobile on Windows 8
Cloud Backup safeguards businesses by helping to protect the important files websites or applications needs. User can rapidly restore files after a system failure or file loss. This platform offers users the ability to create, schedule, and manage file-level backups through the Rackspace Control Panel or API. It is integrated with Cloud Servers on the high-capacity network.
- Block-level compression and deduplication reduce storage costs by up to 20x
- Control Panel to create, schedule, and manage file-level backups
- No long-term commitment
Additional Storage Services
RackConnect Global provides available, secure, private network connectivity between Rackspace and off-premises data centers and infrastructure at other cloud hosting providers, such as Microsoft Azure – allowing users to share application workloads and data across environments for the ultimate in hybrid cloud flexibility. RackConnect Global is currently available at US data centers.
- High-performance, low-latency connection speeds
- Private circuit bypassing the internet for secure connectivity to other centers and environments
- Connects to other cloud services, such as Azure
RackConnect is designed to enhance infrastructure with rapidly elastic cloud compute and storage resources, enabling users to flex capacity quickly, reacting to unexpected spikes in demand or to seasonal business trends. RackConnect offers a number of security features on the cloud side that were previously available only in dedicated environments.
- Mix and match public cloud, private cloud, and dedicated servers
- Rackspace options can be added
Additional Networking Services
Rackspace Monitoring is an enterprise-grade solution that helps keep applications up and running fast all of the time. Remote monitoring tests connectivity from regional zones deployed throughout global data centers, and agent-based monitoring gathers information from inside each resource, so users always receive the richest information possible.
- Real-time alerts
- Flexible configurations
- Redundant deployment across three data centers
- In-Transit: SSL
- At Rest: AES-256
- Role Based Access
- Retention Time: User defined
- Data Destruction: Standard policy for sensitive data
Audits & Compliance:
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Guaranteed Uptime: 99.999%
- Ease of Use: 4/5
- Data Center Zones: 6
- North America Locations: 3
- Europe Locations: 1
- Asia Locations: 1
- Premium Support Available
- 1 of 4