Product Demo & Screenshots
Google Compute Engine delivers virtual machines running in Google's data centers and worldwide fiber network. Compute Engine's tooling and workflow support enable scaling from single instances to global, load-balanced cloud computing. Compute Engine's VMs are designed to boot quickly, come with persistent disk storage, and are available in many configurations including predefined sizes or the option to create Custom Machine Types optimized for specific needs.
- Industry-leading local SSD performance
- Custom Machine Types
- Billed in minute-level increments
Google App Engine is a platform for building scalable web applications and mobile backends. App Engine provides users with built-in services and APIs such as NoSQL datastores, memcache, and a user authentication API, common to most applications. App Engine will scale applications automatically in response to the amount of traffic it receives. Users upload their code and Google will manage the app's availability. There are no servers to provision or maintain.
- Built-in load balancing, health checks, and application logging
- Instant and automatic scaling based on need,
- Security Scanner automatically scans and detects common web app vulnerabilities
Additional Computing Services
Google Cloud Storage offers developers and IT organizations durable and available object storage. Google offers three product options to address application needs. These three product options use the same API. Google Cloud Storage stores and replicates data allowing a high level of persistence.
- Designed for 99.999999999% durability with multiple copies and locations
- Nearly infinitely scalable
- No minimum fee and a pay-by-usage model
Cloud Datastore is a highly-scalable NoSQL database for applications. Cloud Datastore automatically handles sharding and replication, providing users with a highly available and durable database that scales automatically to handle applications' load. Cloud Datastore provides multiple capabilities such as ACID transactions, SQL-like queries, indexes and others.
- Powerful query engine that allows users to search for data across multiple properties
- Rich Admin Dashboard
- Fully managed, atomatic handling of sharding and replication
Additional Storage Services
HTTP/HTTPS load balancing can balance HTTP and HTTPS traffic across multiple Compute Engine instances, allowing users to use a cluster of virtual machines to serve Compute Engine traffic. Entire apps are available via a single global IP address. HTTP/HTTPS load balancing is scalable, fault-tolerant, and requires no pre-warming. Network load balancing can spread TCP and UDP based traffic over a pool of instances within a Compute Engine region.
- Health checks for instances
- Scalable and requires no pre-warming
- Simplified DNS setup
Cloud DNS offers low-latency DNS serving from Google's worldwide network of Anycast DNS servers. Users can create DNS records with command line interface, or program against a full featured RESTful API to customize the service to specific needs.
- High performance, reliable DNS service
- Customizable to meet customer needs
- Connect DNS records for other Google Cloud Platform services
Additional Networking Services
Cloud Deployment Manager
Cloud Deployment Manager allows developers to design, deploy, and reuse complex Cloud Platform solutions using declarative templates. From simple web servers to complex highly available clusters, Deployment Manager is designed to allow teams to spend less time managing, and more time building.
- Simple, repeatable deployments in the Cloud
- Create and associate many types of Cloud Platform resources
- Scriptable command line interface to manage deployments
Users can gain insight into the performance and availability of cloud-powered applications with Cloud Monitoring. Additionally, it can be used to review performance metrics and logs for Google Cloud Platform services and VMs, and create custom dashboards.
- Powerful charting, search, and alerting tools
- Set alerts for individual metrics and thresholds or on aggregate group performance
- Native Integration with Common OSS
Additional Management Services
- In-Transit: HTTPS/TLS
- At Rest: SSE AES-256
- Role Based Access
- Retention Time: 6 weeks
- Data Destruction: Disks logically wiped and tested
Audits & Compliance:
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Guaranteed Uptime: 99.95%
- Ease of Use: 4/5
- Data Center Zones: 13
- North America Locations: 6
- Europe Locations: 1
- Asia Locations: 1
- Premium Support Available
- 1 of 18