Clutch is a rapidly growing ratings and reviews platform headquartered in Washington D.C. We are the leading service covering Business-to-Business (B2B) services firms and are looking for teammates to help us accelerate the growth of our platform (https://clutch.co). Our office is located in the heart of D.C., just south of Dupont Circle and we were recently recognized in the Inc. 500 and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups in the US.
Clutch.co was launched with a Drupal CMS on the LAMP stack. We are rapidly evolving to a more component-based architecture, leveraging a range of scalable technologies including, Elasticsearch, REST API, AWS, React, and Hubspot.
Work with our product manager and lead developers to build the leading B2B ratings platform. This is primarily a back-end development role, but may periodically require some front-end development work. Tools and technologies include LAMP, Drupal, React, Elasticsearch, REST APIs, AWS and Hubspot.
- World-class problem solving skills – Successful candidates are world-class problem solvers. We have ambitious product plans and we need teammates to help us figure out how to get there.
- “Make it happen” attitude – We are a team of doers. Everyone needs to make things happen on a daily basis.
- Versatility – We don’t have a large technical team. Successful candidates are not afraid to take on new challenges and help where needed.
- D.C. startup work environment – Our core team (e.g. founder, product lead, etc.) work in our D.C. office. Successful candidates are excited to collaborate in-office.
At Clutch, we emphasize professional growth so responsibilities will evolve over time based on the company’s needs and the candidate’s skills/interests. Initial responsibilities will include the following:
- Developing new features
- Implementing a microservices-based architecture
- Providing operational support (when stuff breaks, you help fix it)
- Maintaining and developing Drupal custom modules
- Enhancing our Hubspot CRM integration (API)
What we have to offer
- Opportunity to build a new market leading service
- Professional growth opportunities with the company
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic work environment
- Centrally located D.C. office (south of Dupont Circle)
To apply for this position:
Please send your resume to [email protected]